Toosii- Love cycle pt2

You = Bunny

i sat at toosi's album release party annoyed

i sat at toosi's album release party annoyed. Of course i was gonna show out for my best friend and make sure i was here supporting him.

but ever since my dumb ass slipped up and sent him that raunchy photo that wasn't meant for him, he been acting different. Ion even know how to feel about it. i'm nonchalant when it comes to most thing cuz i really don't care. but with him thats not the case. he used to come around all the time but now he barely hang with me. he always "busy" and when he does hang it only bc i ask him to. not like before where he just came around because he wanted to.

i bobbed my head to his song "friend zone" as it played thru the room his whole album was basically a tape u play when u fucking. but i couldn't lie every single song slapped. friend zone really stuck out to me tho.

every time i hear it, i feel like he's singing directly to me. shaking off the feelings that washed over me i took a sip from my drink. when i felt someone staring me down. looking around i locked eyes with toosi, so many people where around him all laughing and giggling in his face but he was eyeing me. Once i made eye contact with him he looked away. i huffed annoyed.

thats how it is lately. he doesn't even hold real convos with me no more. i tried to ask him what was up with him and he brushed the convo off like he was uninterested.

rolling my eyes i sat my drink down standing up fixing my clothes. i've been here for two hours and i've barely spoken to anyone. there was nothing but mooching niggas and whores here anyway if u ask me. Then the one nigga i wanted to talk to was giving me the cold shoulder. I had to admit our friendship was slowly falling apart. ion even know if i wanted it no more. Maybe distancing myself is the right way to go.

grabbing my phone and my pouch i headed to the door. Only to be stopped by some girl.

??: Heyy you leaving so soon?

i mentally rolled my eyes. like bitch i'm clearly leaving don't try to make convo with me.

Me: why wassup?

i asked getting straight to the point.

??: nun girl i just wanted to say your outfit look fire asf

she said giggling.

i smiled

that was the first compliment i got in a while. normally me and toosi would gas each other up.

Me: thanks i'm bunny by the way.

??: aw no problem, psshhh girl i know, your toosi's bestfirend right? i'm cece.

she said doing a fake laughing and giving me a smirk.

i instantly stopped smiling and mugged her. it wasn't just the fact that she pronounced best friend weird on purpose or the fact that she smirked like she was slick, i was more bothered by the name. "CECE" the same girl toosi used to talk to me about. the bitch that he just couldn't stand was here of all places???? did he invite her?