Ain't That Something

By Lunathe_Wolf135

They all used to love her, so why am I getting all the attention now? Number one in Ciel and Modernau? Aww. H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
🎃Chapter Halloween🎃
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58+
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter: 0
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 41

4.3K 171 16
By Lunathe_Wolf135

(Y/n) whined as she sat next to Shu in the office "How long is this ball thing gonna last?"

Reiji rolled his eyes at her behavior, flicking the back of her head. They were all in the office since these two wanted to come over for some odd reason. Obviously, it was followed by Reiji's constant nagging on Shu and Shu ignoring his ass to his best ability. Reiji sat down on the couch opposite of them "Get over yourself. It wont last long, at least a few hours" (Y/n) crossed her arms "I got better things to do like watch Anime, call Elizabeth, read some fanfics, talk to Edward----Edward?"

(Y/n) nodded up at Reiji "Yeah, Edward. What? You know him?"The Vampire shook his head and sighed "I was asking who Edward was. Is he a friend of 'Ciel'?" He scowled as the name flew out his mouth "I still have a slight disliking towards that name.." (Y/n) scoffed and sat her hands on her hips.

"He's Ciel's cousin. I actually miss him" The girl scratched her head as her face fell a bit. Shu took notice of this and slumped next to her, laying his head on her crown "Shu! Why!?" The blonde wrapped one arm on her and slowly got comfortable as she calmed down. He just wanted to distract her from the small memory.

And of 'Edward'

The girl slowly laid back into his embrace on the couch. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes as the quiet took over.

"Tch.."

A hand shot out and grabbed her arm, forcing her up and away from the blonde. She was pushed down on the seat while Reiji sat down next to here and went back to reading.

(Y/n) went back to relaxing and laid her head on his shoulder, the purplette stiffening.

And not in that way

The girl yawned and decided to take a small nap before she had to leave. She placed her hand on Reiji's resting one, ignoring the tick mark that appeared on his forehead. But, he didnt move it away. He let it stay there. But then, a new body sat next to her. They pulled her closer to them instead, her hand and warmth falling away from Reiji, and let her lay her head on their arm, sitting the side of their head on her's.

Reiji sent a glare Shu's way as the blonde napped with her. A frown came back to his face as she snuggled closer to Shu. Just the image of these two as a couple made him sick to his stomach, and dont even mention him marrying her. It seemed unlikely but...

Shu rubbed the inside of her palm as if she were a Kitten. She was warm and curled up closer to him.

"Young couples like that give me hope"

'Young couples..'

His ocean colored eyes stared at her soft hand as he balled it up inside his own, fully closing his eyes and sleeping hai life away like usual.

But....

At the same time, it looked possible

Reiji tore his eyes away from the two and looked back down to the pages. No matter how many times he tried to focus on the words, his brain would repeatedly go back to his brother and the girl. He would keep rereading the same word, he would keep thinking of the negatives. He closed his book and exhaled through his nose, looking up. Why was he stressing over this? All he had to do was respect her, what are these unwanted feelings?

Why did it hurt him to think this? Reiji closed his eyes to rid of his thoughts but they still kept comin'. However, a hand fell ontop of his, intertwining their fingers.

He looked down at the girl as she 'slept' with a small smile. She tapped her fingers on his knuckles and clutched it tighter. Reiji nudged his glasses with his other hand and went for the book in his lap. The boy kept his usual face and went back to reading, well, not before giving her hand a small squeeze while an itty bitty, tiny weeny little blush came to his face.

~

"There he is.."

(Y/n), Kou, and Azusa stared at Yuma as he ate a plate of fresh Tempura. They were dead set on grabbing a few. Well, (Y/n) and Kou were. Azusa just tagged along because he wanted to be near (Y/n).

That sweet babe--

Kou faced the two "Ok, look. Azusa, you go up there and distract him. That way, I will run up and grab the Tempura and run off. As soon as I run, (Y/n), hide under the table and grab a few more so we have extras. Then, Azusa will join (Y/n) and you guys can escape. Deal?"

The other two looked at each other and then nodded back at the blonde. Kou smirked and stood slightly, (Y/n) following.

"..Ready...Set.."

He signaled his hand forward and scurried off while (Y/n) went after him. Azusa stood from his corner and walked on over to Yuma. The brunette was just about to put another shrimp in his mouth till he saw his brother. "Hn?" Azusa fiddled with his hands as Kou crept in, waving his hands to shoe that he needed to keep going. Azusa then looked to the girl behind his blonde brother. She gave him a smile and a thumbs up as they crawled.

He looked back to Yuma. Yuma squinted his eyes and turned his head bac--"Eve..." Yuma faced Azusa curious at the mention of the girl. "Eve...She said she liked..The tomatoes...She wanted me..To tell you.."

Yuma nodded and looked down to his shrimp "She really said that, huh?" Kou stood and stretched over the table, grabbing a few tempura. Now that his hands were full, he got ready to...Well, a few more wouldn't hurt.

He stretched over to grab one more but, tell me why this fatass lost his balance and fell on the table? Yuma looked back and stood, banging his hands on the table with a glare "I swear, next time I--Haha. Gotta go! ABORT MISSION! ABORT!" He ran out the door as (Y/n) popped her head up and snatched a few, running to Azusa and grabbing his wrist, dragging his ass out the door.

"YOU FATFUCKS!"

Kou and (Y/n) laughed their asses off at his yell but, Azusa was trying to keep up with their speed. Just when he was about to match them, his feet clashed together, causing him to tip forward. He braced himself for the carpet as it came closer to his face.

"oOf--"

He didn't make that grunt. He didn't feel any carpet. Azusa blinked and looked up to see (Y/n) softly smiling down at him. "You good?" Azusa stared up at her for awhile before placing his head further down on her, wrapping his arms around her back "(Y/n)-Chan...Thank..You" (Y/n) pat his head with her un occupied hand. She then shook a bit in her position but Azusa just stayed cuddled to her like a damn Koala.

'Dammit, Azusa..My back'

She had turned infront of him so he fell on her instead. But, she was standing with her back arched further down so there was a bit of pressure and with him ontop of her, that just added extra weight.

The hands slid upward to her back and helped her stand, Azusa coming up with her. She let out a relieved sigh as she stood back to her usual height.

"oW! The fuck was that?"

(Y/n) went to see what happened but stopped at the sound of a familiar noise.

Siippp...

Azusa was drinking from her

She stayed in place and he continued, sitting her arms on his to steady herself. Azusa took one more gulp and un clasped himself from her. He stared down at the two new holes in her neck.

"(Y/n)-Chan.."

A hand was placed on her cheek

"You already showed me....That you care....So, I'll do the same"

He looked back up at her

"I want you to...Feel the same way...I do"

The blood slowly trickled away from the holes and down her skin

"You make me feel....Different...(Y/n)-Chan...It's...Weird"

Azusa licked up the blood that slid away, savoring the taste.

"I...I like it. I dont want it to go away, (Y/n)-Chan.."

He stuck his fangs back in her skin, sucking some vital fluid out. He gripped her tighter slightly as she hummed and turned her head,letting him suck away. Imagine trying to keep a moan down infront of this kid! He's so adorable that it would feel like a Pedo moaning as a kid walked past him!

'She makes me feel...Fuzzy....Alive..'

'I enjoy this new feeling...The only way...I can feel it...Is by being near her..'

'Is it her?...Is she making me..Feel like this?'

'I want to...Keep this feeling...For both of us..'

'So...I'll stay by your side...'

'(Y/n)-Chan..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.2K 70
You work for the queen coming from a terrible past you loose your memory and work around demons and angels and Masters that gouges their maids eye #A...
1.6K 40 22
My Name is Lorelei but you can call me Lo or Lori. Im protecting my sister Sarah from those people, those horrible people with no soul. They killed...
111K 3.1K 40
she only wanted to be loved, but when she had it. she saw it and decided she didn't want it anymore. (female reader, i used her/she pronouns)
9.5K 102 8
I haven't watched black butler in years, but I still like the characters so I'll write about them from time to time! (Moved from old account on anoth...