Regina | discontinued

By aajaene

❝ Be careful with what you say Consigliere, this 'princess' has a dagger in her boot and knows how to use it... More

Regina
characters and aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
tattoos!
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
for the haters.
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven

twenty seven

41.2K 1.2K 461
By aajaene

Athenas karambit, aka Luci★彡

THIRD PERSON POV.

Nicolo Ferrari held his now sleeping daughter in his arms.

He looked at his sons with regret filled eyes, seeing the same emotions reflect through theirs.

"We may have not have been there, but we're here now. Do not beat yourselves up over something you couldn't control." He whispers.

A lesson he had learned long ago: self blame gets you no where.

"Now get some sleep it's 3 am, we'll talk later and if it wasn't obvious you guys aren't going to school tomorrow." Nicolo stood from his arm chair, sleeping Athena still in his arms and took her to her room.

As he tried to lay her down, her grip tightened on his shirt sleeve. He looked down at his daughter to see if she was awake,

She wasn't.

Adorable.

Laying down next to her when realizing he wasn't getting out of her grip, Nicolo fell asleep too.

It was currently 1pm when Giovanni had joined his other brothers in the kitchen.

Their father and Athena were still knocked out, and Adriano thought they should have a 'brother's talk.'

"Demitri did you find that boy." Giovanni started the conversation,

"Maddox? No. But I will, sooner or later. He won't be alive for much longer when we do."

The four went into silence.

"Do you think we failed her?" Adriano asked. He was drowning in self guilt already, believing that he should've been there for their Sorella.

"No, although we weren't there to keep her from those experiences. She was able to take care of herself even if she shouldn't have had too. We can't let the guilt of something in the past affect our future." Demitri walked over and gave Adriano a hug, a very rare gesture coming from him.

But Demi was silently assuring Adriano he, and the rest of the brothers, were there.

"Good morning guys." A tired Athena stumbled in the kitchen, yawning as she stretched widely.

Looking around at her siblings she laughed. "Well shit did I miss a family meeting? I could've sworn Adriano planned that for Thursday." She tapped her jaw as if she was thinking and looked down at an imaginary watch on her wrist.

ATHENAS POV.

I saw how Adriano looked sad when I walked in, and knowing him I couldn't let him feel guilty

So I made him laugh.

"What do you want for breakfast boys?" I asked as I walked towards the fridge ready to grab ingredients when I was suddenly picked up and sat in a stool.

"Nope your not cooking anything, that's my job." Adriano started grabbing eggs and bacon.

"I want to help!" It may seem childish but I didn't want them to treat me like glass after last night.

"Mmmm noooo, ill make it myself it's fine. Your probably tired and don't need to overwhelmed."

"Adriano, I love you, but if you don't let me help you like usual god so help me I will go get my karambit." I wasn't joking either. They weren't treating me with pity, but they were treating me like I was fragile.

And that just might be worse.

"Jeez okay Athena. I think you should stop hanging around Giovanni your becoming violent." Adriano slung his arm over Gio and as usual they started fighting.

Let me make sure these eggs don't burn. I got up from the stool and moved around the slightly hectic kitchen.

We sat at the island eating breakfast- which I mostly made- and making small talk.

It wasn't a normal Ferrari morning conversation,

The vibe is off.

"Come on guys. Just ask."

"Ask what A?" Demitri acted clueless.

Boy I'm no dummy.

You sure?

Leave.

"Last night, the whole 'background' story, you have questions. Now ask them."

They we're silent for a moment.

Huh maybe I was wro-

"What's a karambit?"

Never mind. "A karambit is an Indonesian curved knife, it's one of my favorites."

They looked confused and or scared.

Understandable.

"I'll show you later."

"How many tattoos do you have?" Good one.

"I have six, angel wings for Killian on my collarbone, a small rose on my finger because it was mom's favorite flower, angel wings on the side of my rib cage for mom, three triangles on the back of my neck- a matching one with Bell and Nep, three butterflies on the other side of my rib cage, and a wave tattoo on my ankle. They're not huge, but I didn't want to get something big until after I'm 18."

"Believe me when I say you'll never step foot in a tattoo parlor again till your 18." Dad walked into the kitchen and kissed my head.

Fixing himself a cup of coffee, he turned toward us and leaned on the counter,

"Also your aunt called me, we're having the Ferrari Easter get together to celebrate Athenas return."

By all the groans I could tell the boys didn't want to go, "Whats so bad about a family get together?"

"It's that we don't want to see our family but let's just say there's a reason why we don't speak to Aunt Victoria often." Gio groaned again as he laid his head on the island.

Looking at dad- partially expecting an explanation- I finally realized that he was in a suit, "Why are you so dressed up Pops?"

He sighed loudly, "I have a meeting with the Mexican Cartel leader, importing drugs through our territory and shit. Speaking of-" he checked his watch "- I got to go."

Well damn I guess since I know now there's no holding back.

Hm Mafia business?

Cool.

Holy shit maybe one day he'll take me to one of his meetings-

"Boys don't leave the house a mess and Athena your still grounded, no driving, no going anywhere, and your doing all your brothers chores plus your own for the next two months."

"You got it dude!" I faked enthusiasm.

Ugh chores.

Your just lazy,

Yes yes I am.

"I'll see you in a couple hours!" He left followed by the slam of the door. I got up and took my plate to the sink. Washing it before looking back over at my brothers,

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.1M 55.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
29.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........