Seokjin's Touch

By luvyaselfu

I married him without realising that marrying him was going to change my life forever. I also didn't realise... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 42

6.7K 286 56
By luvyaselfu

~Yumi~

"So noona," Taehyung said, with a low drawl, "How was your first sexy night with Seokjin?"

My face went hot.

We were all sitting in the lounge area after eating chicken together. Jimin and Miyoung were cuddling and in their own world while Hoseok had his head on Jiyeon's lap as the pair sat on the carpet. Seyeon was leaning against Yoongi, head on his shoulder as Yoongi continued to eat and feed her from time to time. Namjoon was focused on something on his phone and Jungkook was playing guitar.

Seokjin was sitting beside me and at that question, he choked on his chicken piece.

Minseo gasped and then threw a fist Taehyung's way, only for Taehyung to catch her fist in his large hand, bringing it up and brushing his lips across her knuckles. His eyes shone brightly with mischief.

"Stop!" she hissed.

"Why? It's not like we don't know what happened," Taehyung said, smirking.

Minseo threw an apologetic look my way before glaring at Taehyung once more. "Tae.." she said in a warning tone.

Laughing, Taehyung brushed his lips across her knuckles once more before tapping her nose with his finger. Minseo moved towards him, wrapping her arms around him, nuzzling against him and he gladly wrapped his arms around her, dropping a kiss to the top of her head.

"So, how was it?" Namjoon said, breaking the awkwardness by making it even more awkward.

"Hyung," Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

I buried my face into Seokjin's shoulder and felt him pat my head. I didn't need to look up to know that he was giving them all a warning look that ended with chuckles... and I smiled.

***

The death anniversary of Minseo's grandparents led us back to this town. Where it all began. I'd be honest and say that I don't remember Minseo or anyone from here. I was too busy grieving and trying to stay alive. The fact that she remembered me... well, I guess it makes me uncomfortable.

Minseo was set to fly out once more so that means I won't see her for a while. Taehyung was obviously sad about that and I wanted to give them more time together but when Minseo invited both Seokjin and I to come with her... how could I say no? It wasn't easy though.

This place was where it all took place. The bullying. The abuse. Everything. I hated it.

"Come, come!" Minseo said, pulling my arm as she skipped towards the door.

I took in the huge house before us and then looked at Minseo. "Is this..."

"My house!" Minseo grinned. "We don't live here anymore but I couldn't bear to say goodbye to it. I come here from time to time."

I smiled and let her lead me inside. Behind us was Taehyung and Seokjin who were carrying our things and although I felt bad for them, Minseo didn't seem to mind. She happily showed me to my 'room' for the next few days before telling the guys we were going to go out for a while.

Minseo reminded me of Seyeon. She was funny, bright and just so positive. Was that why Taehyung fell for her? It'll be hard not to though... but I could see it in her eyes. The shadows. Shadows that she tries so hard to hide. I think... I think Taehyung sees them too. Was it the fear that comes with dating a celebrity? Or was it that fear that she may never be good enough for him? Either way, I understood that.

"This brings back so many memories," Minseo grinned as she looked at me.

I smiled, tense. I don't have good memories here.

"You know," she began, a smile on her lips. "I met Taehyung here."

"You... did?"

Minseo sat on the bench, patting the empty spot beside her for me to sit. I did.

She continued on, "Yeah, it's been almost three years. I never thought I'd end up dating or being with him. I mean, I was just a fan girl, screaming out their names and following them on social media." She turned her head towards me and grinned, "How surprise I was when I met him and the members."

I smiled at that. "It must have been surprising."

She nodded. "I didn't think I was worthy to stand with him. Not just Tae but all of them."

"I know the feeling," I murmured. Hence I prefer to stay by myself. That way I don't have to worry about whether I'm worthy to stand with anyone. It was easier that way.

Minseo nodded, "Yeah... even now, I still question myself but you know, the fact that Taehyung sees me as someone he wants to be with, that itself makes me really happy."

I smiled, nodding at that.

"That's why," she hesitated, reaching for my hand, squeezing it. "I think... you should do the same too."

I tensed. "What?"

Minseo looked at me, cautiously, "I... know about your situation."

I felt the air leave my lungs.

"People suspected it," she said, gently. "I know what happened to you."

"Does Seokjin know?" I asked, surprised by the hard tone. "You tell him?"

"No!" she said, shocked. "Wh-why would you think... I—I wouldn't do that. Not to you."

That made me the bad one, alright.

I sighed, removing my hand from her clutches as I stood up, "Well, thanks. I guess."

"Yumi," she began, getting up to her feet. "I know what you must have felt like but... sometimes, it helps to just talk to someone about it."

"Is that why you brought me here?" I asked her. "To help me heal?"

Minseo winced. "That's not it."

"It's not?" I laughed, short. "Then why?"

Her eyes filled with pain. "You... you really don't get it, do you?"

"Get what?"

"Because I care about you," Minseo said, quietly. "I can see you've been hurting a lot recently and... although it's not my place to say this to you, being the only one who knows a bit about your past... I couldn't just sit still. Not while watching you suffer alone."

My heart almost stopped at that.

"I care about you, unnie," Minseo said, with a smile though it didn't reach her eyes. "I just hope you'll see that and realise that it's because I love you too and not because of pity."

"Minseo-ah!" we heard Taehyung yelled.

Minseo gave me a wobbly smile before jogging off towards Taehyung. I watched as she threw herself in his arms and his eyes as they warmed at the sight of her.

"You... love me?" I murmured, feeling my chest hurt. It was a strange feeling. The only girl – aside from my mother – who told me they love me... and meant it.

~Seokjin~

They spent time together. The four of them.

It was enough for Seokjin to know that something happened between Yumi and Minseo. Yumi was way too tense around Minseo and Seokjin didn't like that. He wanted to know what was wrong.

Maybe it was a bad idea to agree to Minseo's idea after all. It would have been better if they were to stay in Korea and let Taehyung and Minseo come here instead.

"Don't worry so much," Taehyung murmured beside Seokjin. They were sitting in the lounge room, waiting for the members to call. Minseo and Yumi had left to go buy some grocery for tonight.

"You suspected too, huh?"

"Minseo tried so hard to hide it so I had to pretend not to notice," Taehyung said with a chuckle. "I don't think it's as bad as we think."

Though that didn't explain the unsettling feeling he was getting.

***

~Yumi~

Things were still a little awkward between Minseo and I and because I could feel the eyes of Taehyung and Seokjin as they watched Minseo and I, I figured we should work around it. So, I made up my mind to talk to Minseo.

We were eating at one of Minseo's favourite café when I excused myself to go to the bathroom to answer my father's call. As usual, it was full of threats and promises to ruin me if I don't hurry home. So, I told him that I was busy with work – it's not a complete lie.

As soon as I got out of the bathroom, I saw Minseo whining and stamping her foot while Taehyung took off his long, brown coat before affectionately bumping his head against hers. Seokjin was nowhere to be seen.

"Um," I said, looking at the two of them.

"My dress," Minseo whined.

Taehyung just shook his head, "It can't be helped."

"Is something wrong?" I asked, slowly.

Minseo turned to me, "So, I bought this really cute dress," she gestured to her white dress. "I figured we should go to the beach and take nice photos for once but you know what?!"

I blinked at the anger in her tone.

"I got my freaking period!" she hissed. "My dress is ruined!"

"Oh," I mumbled, looking at Taehyung who was grinning at Minseo like she was the cutest thing he's ever seen. "Th-that's too bad."

"I gave her the coat to cover it up," Taehyung said, jerking his chin at the coat. "But it seems like it's affecting Minseo more than I thought it would."

Minseo let out a whimper before shifting closer towards Taehyung, wrapping her arms around him as she buried her face into his chest.

"She's so affectionate and touchy when it's that time of the month," Taehyung said with a smirk as he ran his fingers through her hair before mouthing, I love it at me.

I grinned at that.

"What's wrong with this one?" Seokjin asked, coming up from behind me.

"Women issue," Taehyung replied, pulling away from Minseo. "Do you want me to go buy you something?"

Minseo shook her head, "No. I'm done for the day."

"The day just started," Taehyung told her, grinning.

"My dress is ruined and I'm getting bad cramps," she muttered, crossing her arms. "I'd rather go home and cry."

"I can get you something for the cramps," I said, clearing my throat. "I tend to get really bad cramps too so I can find something that will help."

Minseo's face lit up and she nodded, "Okay! I'll go with you!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 37 29
[COMPLETED] 'he doesn't like me back, i just know it. or at least that's what i thought.' ~ hey!! it's my first time writing a book and I don't know...
14.1K 523 36
I've been friends with the guys almost my whole life, Jimin, Jin, Hope, Suga, V, RM and Jungkook, and I've never felt anything more for any of them. ...
357 39 39
what?i didn't knew he was bisexual,i didn't know that i will end up being the tribute. I thought marriage was a normal step at that point,but i guess...
57.9K 2K 40
The arranged marriage made you be so cruel to your husband. The more cruel you be, the more nice he treat you. But when you started to know all about...