You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 4

1.3K 48 3
By ShrazyMe

H0llyWeird: In an exclusive interview with Harper's Bazaar, #VeronicaStyles revealed that while on tour with her husband #HarryStyles they began the process of separation. When asked why they seperated on tour, Veronica stated that they were both in different places with their lives and they no longer shared the same dreams for the future.

Let us know what you think.

---

Riccardo Tisci, Irina Palomino and I are in Houston for a Carrie Underwood concert. I am only in Houston for the concert then I'm catching a red eye later on tonight. 

Irina really isn't into country music but I just wanted to spend some time with her so I dragged her along. Riccardo found out that we were heading here and decided to tag along which I'm happy with because he is cool guy.

"We have a couple more minutes until our security arrives." Irina informs us as she puts her phone away. I smile over at a group of fans who are currently fangirling over us.

We were not planning to draw attention to ourselves but our security team got delayed and we have to wait on them to escort us into the building.

"VERONICA STYLES!"

I let out a loud groan as a van pulls up opposite the road that we are standing on.

"Typical paparazzi." Irina snorts.

"Irina, have you ended your feud with Veronica?"

"Look guys." Irina's Brazilian accents becomes more prominent as she speaks. "We will take a picture for you so be ready."

The paparazzi readies his camera and I flash the camera a smile as Riccardo pulls us close together.

"You're welcome." Irina waves them away and I can't help but laugh as this twenty one year bosses them around. "Security is here."

The team reach us and I flash the fans a final smile before we enter the venue.

For the last two years, Irina and I have supposedly been having a feud which is completely false. Irina and I have always been friends since we often work together on different modelling gigs. The media just like pitting us together which is annoying but it happens a lot.

I used to be highest paid model, often competing with the Palomino sisters who are tremendous models who have earned their spot. When I started slowing down due to my pregnancy and adjusting to life as a mother of two, I started dropping down the list.

Irina has become the top and highest paid model for two years running. Rightfully so because she works so hard for a young adult, she literally puts her all into modelling and I'm happy to see how much she has grown as an individual. 

"The paparazzi love to see the fights." Irina comments as she starts tapping away on her phone. "They are honestly so stupid and problematic."

I throw my arm over her shoulder, "You're so mature now. I love to see it."

Irina lets out a short laugh.

"The old Irina would have started fighting." I laugh as I remember the time that the Palomino sisters attacked the paparazzi. They literally came out with bats and started smashing cameras. It definitely shocked the world but showed everyone that the Palomino family are not be messed with.

"If I had brought my car, it would have been game over." She winks at me.

"I'm sure."

---

VeronicaStyles: She's a strong mama

5,000,000 likes ~ 18,090 comments

I've just wrapped up a six hour shoot and I'm just ready to get home to my babies. Since my new issue with Harper's Bazaar was released, I have had everyone in my DMs asking me all types of questions.

Harry and I decided that it would be ok for me to come forward about our separation. We are going to make a brief Youtube video about it since it really fucked with our worlds and it made me realise that things had changed.

Harry and I just randomly started arguing when we were on tour. I had to give up so much just to be on that tour for a year and I just felt as if Harry wasn't making sacrifices as far as our relationship went.

He would go on stage, do his thing while I would be stuck watching the boys the whole time. We are both not willing to give up our careers anytime soon but I'm not going to stop modelling everytime he wants to go on tour. That isn't fair to me and Harry wasn't showing any compassion towards me.

"I'm flying to Italy soon." Harry tells me as we leave the studio.

"You're kidding me right?" I give him the side eye through my glasses.

"No." He avoids eye contact. "I have to shoot the music video to Golden."

"Ha--"

"HARRY STYLES!"

"VERONICA, DID YOU FILE FOR DIVORCE?"

I feel like it. I think to myself.

"DON'T EVER BREAK UP!" A random fans shouts from across the road and we fake a smile.

"Come on." Harry grabs a hold of my hand and I refrain from pulling my hand away.

Harry drags me over over to an alleyway, out of sight and we watch as the paparazzi run by.

Harry backs me into the wall before placing his hands on either side of me.

"You really piss me off." I tell him as I ball up my fists. "Here we go again with you leaving me with the kids."

"What do you want from me?" His voice comes out in a mere whisper.

"I want you to be present." I place my hands on his waist. "I want you to consult me before making decisions. If it was only Alexander, then I would be able to deal with it but we have two kids now. We have enrolled them in school and it's not fair for us to keep taking them out whenever we need to travel for work. You need to find a balance because I can't keep doing this."

"I'm sorry."

I shake my head. "Your words mean nothing, H."

A lone tear slides down my face and Harry sighs as he rests his forehead against mine.

"Do you still love me?"

I pause for a moment.

"Not like before."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 16.1K 36
Harry's a teacher, Louis works at Buzzfeed, and they're having a baby
1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
12.5K 224 22
Is this possible that a little baby is growing inside of you and you can't get attached with her/him. That's what happened with me. I'm surrogate mot...
Fate By Rod

Fanfiction

212 75 30
Music video model, Lia, enters to Harry Styles life.