ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 26: Im Pregnant

7.5K 297 19
By moon_sky1114

Taehyung woke up at the hospital. Even when he feels weak, he tries to get up.

"Mr. Kim, how are you feeling?" said the nurse when she saw him sitting.

"What happen? Why am I here?" he asked consecutively.

"You lost consciousness and it's good that Mr. Park brought you here." the nurse replied.

"Park? " He asked frowning.

"Yes and---

"oh hi. It's good that you're awake. How--

"Mr. Park Bogum?" He said and then he suddenly remembered Jungkook's story. He tried to dig into his heart whether he should be angry with it or not. But he also realized that he had done nothing wrong with it. He smiled and then thanked and Bogum smiled.

"Mr. Kim, you should always be careful because you are still in the stage of delicate pregnancy." Said the nurse while adjusting the syringe attached to his hand.

"Pregnant?" Taehyung said in surprise, touching his belly. The nurse and Bogum looked at him, "Yes Mr. Kim, you are 2 weeks pregnant. Your pregnancy is in a delicate stage, so you always have to be careful." The nurse reminded him then he bid goodbye.

Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes as he caressed his belly.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim. Jungkook is lucky and will have a baby." Bogum said, with a geniune smile.

"Just call me Taehyung, Bogumie-hyung." He said smiling. A few minutes later Taehyung's phone rang. He looked at it and then looked at Bogum. The young man signaled to come out first. When he came out, Taehyung took a deep breath before speaking.
"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, I just took care of something for a while but I'll be back in the office." He lied, but feeling guilty about it. He didn't even wait for the person on the other line to speak when he cut the line. He adjusted himself before removing the syringe in his hand.

"Taehyung, you should be still resting." Bogum said when he saw Taehyung outside the door.

"Im fibe, and i really need to be in the office now." Taehyung replied and continue to walk. Bogum told him that he will drop the brunette and the other didn't reject it. Because he wanted to return to the office immediately, he agreed but was told to drop him in front of the restaurant and stripped to the office building itself.

Time skip:

He knock the door and he heard a faint sound telling him to come in.

"Tae baby, are you okay? You look pale." Jungkook said upon seeing his boyfriend.

"Yes, im just a little bit tired but im okay. Here's your lunch. Eat it while its hot." Taehyung replied then prepared the food at the table. Jungkook observe his every moves. He knows something is bothering Taehyung, but he dont want to force the other to tell him. He wants Taehyung to open up with him.

"Eat it up,Kookie." Taehyung said, knowing that the young ceo is looking at him. Jungkook obeys him and after eating he walk towards Taehyung and stand at his back, hugging him.

Taehyung close his eyes upon feeling the warm touch of his boyfriend.

"I know, somethingbis bothering you,baby. Im not forcing you to open up now, i'll wait for you if you're ready to tell me." Jungkook whisper and kiss the top of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung holds Jungkook hands that was hugging him, caressing gently.
"Im sorry Kookie" he said to his back of his head. They stayed like that for god knows how long but no one is complaining.

"Lets go,baby." Jungkook suddenly said. Taehyung hum and fix his things before standing. Jungkook took his coat and both of them holds each others hands coming out from the office.

The staff looks at them with a lovely smile. They really adore how lovely the couple is, but some staffs are stupid enough to judge the brunette silently.

"Where are we going, kookie?" Taehyung ask when he notice that their not going back to the mansion. Jungkook gently squeeze his tight and smile at him before focusing on the road.

"I want to be with you qlone. Im sorry for not spending much time for you." Jungkook said,feeling guilty. Taehyung tilt his head and smile.

"I know you're busy this past few days, kook. And i understand that." He replied.

Jungkook drive silently, intertwined their fingers. He took a glance to his boyfriend just to see that the young brunette falls asleep,with a little pout in his mouth. Jungkook silently chuckle and decided to just let him sleep till they reach their destination. Another half hour and Jungkook stop the car infront of a beach house. He shake Taehyungs shoulder gently to wake him but the younger seems too tired to open his eyes,so he decided to carry him.

Taehyung feels someone lifted him and he slowly open his eyes, just to blessed by handsome face of his boyfriend.

"Likr what you see,pup?" Jungkook said when he notice him staring. Taehyung blushes and nuzzled his face to Jungkook chest.

He suddenly remembered where they were and then looked around as they entered the house. He was amazed at the beautiful view from the outside.

"Where are we, kookie?" He ask, wondering around his sight.

"Beach house." Jungkook gave a short answer then he pulled his boyfriend from behind who was facing the window looking outside. Taehyung's stomach suddenly griwled and then he touches it. Jungkook chuckled then he guide him went to the kitchen. He pulled a chair and help him sin and then started cooking.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook with every move, he felt guilty because he suddenly doubted Jungkook's love the day he saw both of them at the office. As he watched there, he did not realize that the food was right in front of him.

"baby ..." he heard Jungkook say and only then saw the food in front of him.

"sorry" he said briefly then started eating. He tasted the food well and a moaned scape from his mouth in delight. Jungkook looked up when he heard his boyfriend's sinful moan and then felt a strange warmth of his body and at the same time the stiffness of the tightness of his thighs.

"oh shit!" he said loudly and Taehyung suddenly looked at him as if asking why.
"oh nothing baby. I just went to the bathroom for a while." he said then hurried to get up and went to the bathroom in their room.

Unbeknownst to Jungkook Taehyung saw his problem, he smirk then a few minutes later followed Jungkook to the bathroom. He walked slowly and a devilish smirk form from his lips when he heard Jungkook's low growl inside. He slowly twist the knob and then watched his him do what he was doing. He moaned as she masturbated hiself and mentioned his name. He did not realize Taehyung went inside. "Do you want help, kookie?" said Taehyung. Jungkook was even more surprised and it faded when Taehyung suddenly touched his hard dick. He stared closely at Taehyung's face staring into his eyes, as he held and stroked the tip of his hard dick. Taehyung gently stroked it around the tip of his cock. Taehyung knelt in front of him still not taking away his gaze which was full of lust. He lowered his pants slightly along with Jungkook's boxer shorts and then licked the tip of his hardened member which started releasing sticky substance. Jungkook moaned and pulled Taehyung's hair tightly as he felt his warm tongue continue to play with his member.

"hmm, baby .." he moaned. Soon Taehyung was slowly swallowing the whole thing and then his tongue continued to play with it. "oh shit baby ... you're doing it good, baby." jungkook said while moaning. Not long enough, Taehyung felt that his member was also hardening so with his right hand he removed the button and lowered the zipper of his pants then he masturbated himself while sucking Jungkook's cock, it accelerated the sucking even more until Jungkook reach close to his orgasm.

Jungkook moaned loudly when he releases his hot substance to Taehyung's mouth.

He help Taehyung stand and kiss him in his lips.
"You did great,baby." Jungkook said in satisfaction. Taehyung blush and about to say something when Jungkook start kissing him.

"Let me do my part,baby." Jungkook said. He slowly removed Taehyung's clothes and kissed him on his eatlobe, down his neck. He moaned and hugged him tightly as he felt Jungkook sucking on his neck.

"Kookie ..." he moaned between his breath. He kissed Taehyung on the lips again and then bit his lower lip to ask entrace, his tongue into the boyfriend's mouth. After a while Jungkook gently crawled his right hand on Taehyung's hard nipple and then played with it. Taehyung felt his knee gradually weaken with the pleasure it felt, Jungkook felt it and tightened his grip on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung moaned when he felt Jungkook's mouth play with the nipple that sometimes he gently bit it. Taehyung thtows his head back when he felt Jungkook masturbating on his hardened member.

Then Taehyung yelp when Jungkook suddenly turn him and now his facing the wall.

"Kookie, i want you now,please." Taehyung beg.

"You dobt need prep,baby?" Jungkook ask while kissing the back of Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head and Jungkook gently positioned himself.

(Sorry but im not really in the mood to finish this smut🤞)

Time skip:

Both are in their beds to cuddles when Taehyung talk.
"Kookie, im sorry." He said, running his fingers to the others chest. Jungkook look at him knowing that the brunette cant see it.
"I dont intend to be cold to you, its just that..." Taehyung stop and sit, fidgeting the hem of his shirt.
"I saw you and Lisa...and it hurts me too much..." he continued then his eyes start to blur due to his tear. Jungkook sit and hug Taehyung.

He then gently turn Taehyung and now both facing each other, he wipes his tears using his thumb.
"Baby, what you see is not actually that...im sorry if i hurt you baby. Im really sorry. But Lisa and me are not in any kind of relationship. And i will never replace you. You will always be my baby,remember that. What happened before between me and Lisa is nothing. And im really thankful that i've met you. I promise that i will always love you and be with you from the rest of my life." Jungkook explained with soothing voice. Taehyung heart beats fastened hearing these words from him and he feels more guilty.

He hug Jungkook and cried to his shoulder. Jungkook let him wet his shirt with his tears. Then Taehyung detached him self from the hug and cupped the face of Jungkook, while the others hands are still embracing his petit waist.

"Kookie....im...im pregnant." Taehyung said, almost whispering. When Jungkook heard this, he did not say anything due in surprise. Taehyung thought that Jungkook did not like the news and then tearfully removed his hands from his boyfriend's face, he moved slowly to stand up but before getting out of bed he was pulled back and hugged by Jungkook tightly.

"Seriously baby? You're not kidding me now?" he said cheerfully as he hugged him, eyes in tears. Taehyung nodded a few times and was surprised when jungkook suddenly stood up and lifted it up and turned around almost making him dizzy.

"Jungkook. stop it, im feeling dizzy." he said while lightly slapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just happy. You dont know happy you make me today,baby. Thank you." he said as he stopped spinning and immediately peppering a kiss on Taehyung's face.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Finally...

I made another update.

Thanks to all who have read my storiea. Love you all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...
131K 4.2K 45
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
205K 7.3K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
1.5M 77.4K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...