Carl Grimes One Shots (carl x...

By CoralGrimesPoppa

Requests are open again! Carl grimes one shots!! This is my first time writing anything on Wattpad but I love... More

Jealous
Car Ride
Roaming (Pt. 1)
Roaming (Pt. 2)
I'm Fine.
Why Are You Staring At Me?
We're Not Enemies Anymore (Part 1)
We're Not Enemies Anymore (Part 2)
Captured
That's Not The Game
Why Do You Have My Knife?
Enemy Act
Forced Friendship
Don't Say You Love Me
Intimidated
Is That My Shirt?
Why Didn't You Tell Me?
Plan
Training (Part 1)
Training (Part 2)
Want To Try That Again?
We're Going To Be Okay
Finally Feel Safe
Wanna Bet?
Meeting
One Hell Of A Week
Back Home
Negan's Talk
We're Dating Now
Let Me Break Up With You
Carl, Just Do It
Get Over Yourself
Take It
THANK YOU!
The Line Up
The Line Up (Part 2)
Announcement :)
Overprotective
I Hate You
I'll Make You Better
To Let You Know
I Was Just Jealous
Anxiety
Why'd You Wipe My Kiss Away?
The Enemies' Kids
Glad I Didn't Listen
Thank You Again!
Mad At You
Go With Carl Grimes
New Date (Part 1)
New Date (Part 2)
I Spy
Ever.
I Spy (Part 2)
UPDATE!!
You'd Make A Good Wife
We'll See
Our Judith
Stay
_Important Announcement! (please read)
Stuck With Me
Only Me
That's My Girl
AnNoUnCeMeNt!!!!!
IMPORTANT! (Requests open)
Bitten. "Honor" S8 E9
Uno
Medicine

Adorably Annoying

8.3K 125 85
By CoralGrimesPoppa

I'm writing this because I'm sad. I've found these to be one of my coping skills? Or at least writing and reading is so I'm not focused on this shitty real world. :) Love to all of you 

Also I know Carl/Ron wasn't alive for the fair at the Kingdom but let's pretend he was haha

Okay so I was rereading this and at the part like during the first dialogue I typed "shake my nod" instead of "shake my head" I can't. 

The Kingdom is crowded with people- all from either the Kingdom, Hilltop, or Alexandria- to attend the Trade Fair. I traveled by foot with my group from Alexandria and we just arrived a couple minutes ago. There's food, laughter, and games. To top it all off, Jerry said there's going to be a movie in an hour or so, and we're all looking forward to that. 

Right now I'm just casually walking around by myself, crossing my arms to stay warm in the thin shirt I'm wearing. It was warm when we started walking but it has now cooled down since the sun is setting. I finish my loop for the second time and just awkwardly observe everything that's happening. 

I accidentally make eye contact with Carl and he waves obnoxiously to annoy me. I roll my eyes and smile. Carl annoys the absolute ever-loving fuck out of me (on purpose) but sometimes I like him more than other times. He's like an annoying friend or a good acquaintance. I see him, Ron, and Henry making their way toward me with Carl in the front. 

"You look lonely," Carl says.

"I was fine by myself," I reply sarcastically, squeezing my arms towards me more as a breeze goes by. 

"Cold?" Carl asks with a smile.

I shake my head. "What do you need, Carl?" I ask with an annoyed tone. 

"I didn't know I needed a reason to talk to my friend." 

"You have Henry and Ron right here, you don't need me," I laugh. 

Carl sighs. "Okay, well who's going to sit with me at the movie tonight?"

I give him a confused look and motion between Henry and Ron. 

"Oh," Ron says. "We're actually going to help set up the movie and then help Jerry with the clean up during it."

"Why would you miss a movie for that?" I ask in disbelief. 

Henry shrugs. "We can see the movie again another time. We also get more time off tomorrow if we help tonight."

I nod slowly. "Right." 

"Actually we should probably go, we need to set up the movie," Henry insists. Him and Ron turn away towards the theater. 

I start to turn away but Carl grabs my wrist. "What?" I sigh. 

"What time do you want to meet up?" Carl asks. 

"Huh?"

"For the movie. Should we meet in twenty minutes? We need to get good seats," Carl answers. 

I just roll my eyes and walk away. 

When I notice people starting to pile up in front of the theater I make my over to the crowd. I can't help but feel jealous and even more awkward when I see many couples holding hands and entering the theater together. 

I feel a hand on my shoulder and someone whisper in my ear, "Who are you here with?" 

I turn around and see an unfamiliar guy. He scans my body up and down and I back away slightly, uncomfortable. 

"Well, after the movie we can go back to my room..." He takes a couple steps closer to me.

I open my mouth to say something but then I hear another voice behind me. 

"She's with me," Carl says, wrapping an arm around my waist. The guy looks between the two of us and moves somewhere else in the crowd. 

I don't say anything and Carl and I move into the theater with his hand on my back the whole time. Carl lets me go in front of him and gently guides me into a two-seater row. I sit against the wall and then Carl sits down next to me. 

"Carl what are you doing?" I whisper-yell as the theater fills up. 

Carl just looks at me confused.

I roll me eyes. "Not next to me! Carl I don't need you talking the entire movie- I haven't seen a movie in years!" I insist. 

Carl's face drops and he looks like I genuinely hurt him. 

I notice and sigh. "No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry." I lean my head against the wall and feel like an absolute bitch. I didn't mean for it to come out so rude. 

The theater grows dark and the screen lights up with the movie. People are clapping but I'm not really paying attention anymore. I glance over to Carl and see he is focused on the movie, and I try to focus too, but what I said is eating at me so I just continue to lean my head against the wall. All of a sudden Carl's flannel is placed on my lap. I ignore it, confused. Carl reaches over and picks it up slightly, holding it in front of me. I finally look over at him. 

"Aren't you cold?" he whispers. 

I shake my head. "I'm fine."

"What's wrong? I can move if you want me too..."

I sit up immediately. "No, you don't need to. Carl, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that I-"

"Shut up, I can't hear the movie," Carl jokes with a smile. He wraps the flannel around my shoulders and I tug it tight around me.

I'm relieved that Carl forgave me and I can finally focus my attention back on the screen. Slowly I lean my head down and rest it on Carl's shoulder. He tenses up slightly but then wraps his arm around my shoulders, rubbing his hand up and down my arm. The entirety of the movie is exactly like this, and it was perfect. 

The credits were finally rolling and the lights in the theater were getting brighter by the second. Carl grabs my hand so we don't get separated and leads me outside. 

"Carl," I say. He turns towards me. "I never said thank you. For saving me from that guy."

Carl smirks. "I can be a hero sometimes."

"And annoying as hell every other time," I joke. 

"Yeah? Then why were you hanging all over me tonight?" Carl laughs and I blush, unable to speak. "Do you want to come hang out with Ron, Henry, and I in our room tonight? You don't have to, of course..."

I nod. "Yeah, sure." King Ezekiel gave all of the people who were staying rooms for the night. I'm sharing my room with Enid and Tara. 

Carl smiles. "I'm sure they're already back, this place looks pretty cleaned up to me. Come on," Carl says, wrapping his arm back around my waist. I don't know what it is about tonight but my feelings have changed unusually quick towards Carl. 

The door is closed when we reach the room and as soon as Carl opens it I hear Henry's voice. 

"Carl, how'd the date go?" he laughs. 

Carl and I step in the room and Henry and Ron's faces change instantly.

"Shit. Pretty well then?" Henry smirks. 

Carl's face turns red and I'm sure mine does too. I awkwardly stand in place as Carl shuts the door and sits on one of the two beds (with a mattress on the floor).  Henry and Ron get to talking again and Carl and I look at each other. 

"You can sit," Carl tells me. 

I stroll over to the bed, sit down, and lean back against the headboard with my knees bent, Carl right next to me. He rests his arm on my knee and I get butterflies. 

"How about a game of truth or dare?" Ron asks us. 

"Ron, we're eighteen," I laugh. "Adults."

Ron shrugs. "And?" 

I don't say anything. 

"Carl, truth or dare?" Ron asks. 

Carl shrugs. "Truth."

"Did you guys kiss on the date?" Ron smirks. 

"Okay, we're done with this," I say before anyone can do anything. Ron and Henry start laughing. 

"Nice try, Ron," Henry says. "Want to go to that place I was talking about earlier?" Henry asks Ron.

"Yeah let's do it." They both walk to the door, and before they leave Ron adds, "Remember, it's only the first date." I flip him off as Henry and Ron laugh and shut the door. 

Carl and I sit in silence for a while before he speaks up. "Since this is apparently a date..."

I laugh. "Shut up Carl!"

"Can we cuddle?" 

Instead of saying anything I jump into his arms. I lean my head on his chest and he rests his chin on my head, stroking my hair. 

"I thought you said I was too annoying?" Carl whispers. 

"I did. You still are," I joke. "But you're adorable so it evens out and I don't care anymore."

Carl chuckles and kisses the top of my head lightly. We lay like this for about an hour just talking and cuddling. I start to sit up but Carl pulls me back down. "Where are you going?" 

"I should get back to my room, it's getting late," I tell him, kissing his cheek. 

"Isn't this your room?" Carl questions. "Where else would you go?"

I smile. "Back to my real room."

"You don't have to. Please?"

I silently laugh. "Okay, only for you."

Carl squeezes me tight. "Can't resist me," he says. 

"I guess not," I reply. "At least not anymore."

Kinda cute, kinda cheesy. But what else would you expect?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 7.6K 34
Taking requests A/N not all imagines are by me #28 - Zombie
84.6K 1.3K 67
\Carl Grimes X Reader/ COMPLETE Rewrite is out now "This world was made for us. We were meant to be together. To fight together, to make it through...
364K 6K 89
❛ 𝘸𝘦 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘦𝘒π˜₯. ❜ ─── β€’ Β° *q✧ ─── π˜™π˜Œπ˜˜π˜œπ˜Œπ˜šπ˜›π˜š: [ ] 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 ...
1.5K 27 8
An assortment of ideas I've had over the past few months <3 I hope you find something you like! If an idea is liked well enough I'll write a full st...