My Human Robot | Jeon Jungkoo...

By jjkimajins

This story is currently on hold due to lack of inspiration but I will complete it at some point. If you have... More

INTRO
0. Prologue
1. Tomorrow
2. Him
3. Work
4. My Flower
5. Underwear
6. Date
7. Kiss

8. Sorry

711 29 20
By jjkimajins

➶➴➶➴➶➴➶
Your POV
➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

Walking into work the next morning was something I was dreading. Not only did I have a slight headache but I also didn't sleep that well due to the constant worry of seeing Mingyu.

I also avoided Jungkook this morning after our little kiss last night. It was strange because I couldn't stop thinking about it and kept comparing it to the kiss I shared with my boss, finding that I enjoyed Jungkook's more.

Just a tad more.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked and opened his office door, putting on a fake smile as I did so.

"Good Morning Mr Kim, I have your-" I cut myself off as I look up, a small gasp escaping my lips.

His nose and mouth area was so bruised, a white bandage covering a section of his nose.

Shit how hard did Jungkook hit him?

He said he was fine.

I quickly rush over to his side, my hand hesitating to reach a land touch the coloured area.

"Are you ok-"

"Okay? No. It's awful. I've been getting looks and questions all morning."

"I did offer you ice, it would've helped-"

"Shut up!" he raises his voice making me flinch. "Sorry y/n, I'm just agitated. Doctors say it'll heal in about a week," he pouts.

"It would've healed in a couple days if you just listened to me," I lightly chuckle making him smile.

"I know," he says. "Could we maybe talk about last night?"

"What's there to talk about?" I shrug.

"I just wanted to apologise for the way I acted, it wasn't fair on you. But when you've just been on a date with a beautiful woman that you really like and you're kissing her and it feels right but then see an overprotective, good looking guy run out of the woman's house and punch you in the face, in that moment I could only assume that you were...well not cheating on me but like playing with me and I acted before I thought about anything. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted but I get why you acted like that. You just have to trust me. I told you last night that he's my just bodyguard my father insisted I had because of his high status and wanting to protect me. He's also a family friend so hence the nickname and everything. I've known him years," I tell him.

"And you can promise me that nothing is happening between you two?" he asks me.

I suddenly think back to our kiss last night.

His soft lips.

How at first it seemed like he didn't have a clue what he was doing, then suddenly became an expert in seconds.

It felt so natural to kiss him.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

"You're hesitating," he frowns.

"No please don't get the wrong idea, nothing is happening. He's like a brother to me."

"Then why did you hesitate?"

Shit.

"Okay fine, he did try something once but it was a while ago and I told him I wasn't interested," I explain.

"Wasn't interested in him or interested in dating?" he asks.

"At the time, both," I say.

"And now?" he places both hands on my waist and gently pulls me down so I'm straddling his lap, my skirt now riding up my legs dangerously close to exposure.

"Now I'm interested in dating..." I trail off, hoping he'd get the hint.

"Yeah? Anyone in particular?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I tease.

"Oh I definitely would," he breathes out before he snakes his hand around the back of my neck before pulling me closer, his lips meeting mine in a hungry kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and start tugging on the ends of his hair making him tug on my lower lip.

"Fuck you're so sexy," he says as a whisper once he pulls away.

"So are you," I smile at him shyly.

"Even with this stupid, ugly bandage on my nose?" he asks.

"Even with this stupid, ugly bandage on your nose, yes," I say making him smile and peck my lips.

"Now you better go before I get more distracted," he teases, helping me off his lap.

The day goes on great. During a meeting I'm sat next to Mingyu, his hand placed firmly on my thigh and gives me reassuring caresses that makes my stomach flutter.

Whenever he gets asked about his face, he tells them he was having a boxing match and that he obviously won.

I couldn't help but laugh at that as I couldn't see him boxing ever. Don't get me wrong, he's an athletic guy who I know looks after his body, but boxing could never be his sport.

When I get home, I am exhausted after such a long day. Opening the door, I chuck my bags down, just wanting to lay down in my bed.

But before I can even do anything I am embraced in a hug before I feel warm lips on mine.

"Jungkook!?" I freeze, shocked at his bold actions.

"Y/n..." he whispers as he trails his lips down my neck.

I have to bite my lip to prevent a noise from leaving it, the feeling of his lips on my skin is electrifying.

"Wait Jungkook stop what are you doing?" I furrow my brows as I push him away.

"Kissing you. Why? Did I not do it right?" he frowns.

"No it's not that, you just can't go round kissing people that don't want to be kissed," I tell him.

"But last night I thought-"

"It was a mistake," I cut him off.

"A mistake?" he looks at me in disbelief, taking a step back.

"Yes. It can't happen again, okay?"

"Why not?"

"Because it can't."

"That's not a good enough answer for me Flower. I haven't stopped thinking about you since we met," he says, shocking me.

"So you think kissing me is going to do something?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I've never felt like this before. I don't know what it is but kissing you last night sparked something," he says.

"Well I'm sorry but that spark was one sided," I lie and look away from him, not wanting to see his face after those words left my lips.

"Is this because of that Mingyu guy? You'll let him kiss you but not me," he questions.

"Mingyu and I are dating, he is allowed to kiss me," I say.

"But what would've happened if I didn't stop him? You don't know what his true intentions are."

"And what were your intentions just now then, huh?" I place my hands on my hips.

"Nothing. I just wanted to kiss you," he says.

"Right," I roll my eyes not believing him.

"Wait are you comparing me to- Flower are you serious?!" he starts to raise his voice.

When I don't say anything he runs his hand through his hair and sighs.

"Unbelievable," he says as he pushes past me and heads towards the front door.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't act like you care about me Flower. One day you'll understand."

And with that he slams the door shut.

What the fuck just happened?!

➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

okay so imma be honest here — i deleted the plan for this story and can't remember what i wanted to happen so if you couldn't tell already — I am ✨improvising✨

sorry if this story is getting bad or boring. i am slowly losing interest myself :((

when my single dad book hits 50K i'll release my new au book that i mentioned in the last part. i feel more motivated to write that one and have a solid plan so hopefully that book will go better.

i hope everyone is doing well

here's the updated cover of my new book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 9
I don't know how to give amazing descriptions about fanfics So basically this is in a dystopian time line where their is kings and queens taehung i...
4K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
29.4K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
4.4K 175 12
Jimin is an ordinary guy who lived most of his life in France. With his parents divorced and living in different countries, he travels a lot. But whe...