First Impressions

Da King_Nykki

27 year-old city councilwoman Onika Tanya Maraj is running for Governor. As she was making a speech there was... Altro

Running for Governor
The Marine
Threats
Bodyguard
Speech
Attempted
Election Day (Part I)
Election Day (Part II)
At the Mall
Caught
A Family? (Part I)
A Family? (Part II)
Solo
Talk to Me
Official
Merry Christmas... Happy Birthday
State Dinner Goes Left
Terrorist In Cali
Forgiving (Part I)
Forgiving (Part II)
Better Judgement
Much Love
Helping Jay
Making the Commute
Gaming Enters Reality
Alyssa vs. Solo
The Weekend (Part I)
The Weekend (Part II): Matthew
Perfect the Way You Are
The Best of Many (Part I): First Date
Lovers in Los Angeles
Our Type of Love
Welcoming Makiah
Explosion Released Lucifer
Once a Marine Always a Marine
Finding Out Truths
Biological
How Many?
We Need YOU
The Talk
The Best of Many (Part II): Halo
The Best of...
...A Nightmare
Subconscious
I'm Not Alright
Thank You
Finally Home
Drinks, Drugs and Vows
After Marriage
Free
Agent Knowles' Anger & Frustrations
The Interactions & Reactions of Malia

Made from Passion & Pleasure

3.5K 166 70
Da King_Nykki

Onika

    I was sitting in the bathroom contemplating how I was gonna tell her what I'm doing. Let's go back to how I got here. I was at the mall, with Chelle and Ash, shopping for baby clothes. As we were shopping I got a call from my OBGYN. She wanted to tell me congrats on the new addition. Yes people you heard right, I am pregnant. I bought 12 pregnancy tests just so I can prove my OBGYN doctor wrong. I had them all lined up on the counter and one by one I got to peeing. As I got to the last one Beyonce bust through the door. And now you're all caught up.

"What the fuck?! What the hell is this Onika?!" She said looking at me.

I was so scared that I didn't know what to say. I don't want her to leave me. "I... I..." I couldnt complete my sentence for the life of me. She walked towards me but I kept stepping back, until my back was against the wall and I had nowhere to go.

"Look at me my love." Her voice was softer and I looked at her to see her face riddled with concern. I know that she loves me but I'm just really scared.

"I'm sorry but I'm pregnant." I said looking down again.

She put her hands under my chin and lifted my head to look at her. She had a big smile on her face. "You're pregnant with my kid? We're gonna have a baby?" She asked picking me up.

I looked at her first because I was shocked that she was excited about this. I really thought that she was gonna start thinking about when Asya was pregnant but she really want this baby with me. "My OBGYN called me, when you left, to congratulate me on the new addition to the family. I just wanted to make sure that this was a dream or she made a mistake somehow."

"So what did all of these say?" She asked looking back at the test on the counter.

"Don't know yet I haven't checked them. Are you sure that this is what you want? I know we haven't been together long and that the kids are only two." She started kissing me to stop me from rambling. I just held onto her because through the kiss I could feel all the love she has for me.

"You don't have to be scared beautiful. We know that this had a big possibility of happening. That stroke game be too good so you don't let me pull out. As you can see my little swimmers work or we wouldn't have two kids now." She said laughing.

"Always gotta make a joke huh?" I said shaking my head at her.

"I'm just telling the truth. Let's see if your OBGYN is wrong or not." She said pulling me to the counter.

I didn't wanna look so I told her to look. "Baby I can look until I'm blue in the face but I don't understand this shit. Hold on this one got words let's start with that one." She picked it up and stood there but I couldn't read the look on her face.

"What do it say?" Her mouth curled up in a smile.

"What you think we're gonna have? I'm thinking triplets or maybe sextuplets." She said after turning the test around to me. The word pregnant was as clear as day. I wanted to faint because I can't believe this is happening.

"I guess now I really have to schedule an appointment. I have to get an ultrasound done now." I said going to retrieve my phone to call my doctor. As I was about to dial my doctor BB grabbed me and turned me towards her.

She started kissing me slow and passionate. I began moaning as we walked backwards towards the bed. She laid me down ever so softly as she hovered over me. "I can feel the sadness in your tone and the aura you're giving off. I know you through and through because I am very in sync with you. Do you love me?" She whispered the question in my ear then began sucking on my spot.

At this point I was putty in her hands. She knew how to get my body to react to her with a simple voice. Through this whole ordeal she has yet to touch me. Her hands has been everywhere but on my body but she was driving my body wild. "Yes daddy! I love you so much!" I was finally able to get that out. She had to put a root on me for, me and my body, to go this crazy.

The way she had me moaning for her, made me take my own clothes off for her. "Are you gonna love our baby?" She said still using her bedroom voice. At this point she wouldn't have to touch me because I was on the verge of cumming.

Her mouth made it's way down to my nipple and I felt my orgasm build. "Yes!" I screamed grabbing her hair as she moved to the other one showing it the same about of attention. No one can be this skillful with a tongue. I was trying to hold it but she was making it very hard.

Her head started to travel farther south and at this point I was afraid for her to touch me. My orgasm has built up so strong one touch and I'm gonna have brain damage. She looked up at me and smirked. "I love you and our baby too." She winked at me then dove straight in.

My back arched so high that you would've thought it snapped as soon as her tongue touched my clit. It was then that she hooked her arms around me to lock me in place as I squirted all over her face. Her hands coming into contact with my skin made me cum again. My orgasm was building again and I was for sure she was trying to kill me.

When I came for the third time she finally came up for air. She began kissing me to let me taste myself. Our tongues fought for dominance which she won and made me moan. That moan was prolonged because I felt her enter me. I always forget about this nigga. He gotta stop making surprise visits. I tried to back away but she put one of my legs on her shoulder which locked me in place.

"Don't run baby. I just want my queen to see how much love we put into making this baby." She said as she stroked me slowly. I grabbed her waist and dug my nails into her. She moaned in my ear and said, "Dig deep baby show me how much passion and pleasure you're feeling." She sped up but I could tell she wasn't fully in yet. Even thought she wasn't fully seated inside me that didn't stop her assault she was putting on my pussy.

"Fuck daddy it's too much!" I said once she went deeper. I was pushing on her waist to get her to stop but also pulling her in so she wouldn't stop. This is assault with a deadly weapon. As a matter of fact she is law enforcement so this is cop brutality. Don't pussy lives matter? She sped up and I swear I saw my soul lift up out my body. Her dick game is so good that I need her to find a way to leave it at home when she leaves out the door.

She let my leg down and they wrapped around her body with the quickness. I began scratching up her back as she showed my pussy no mercy. I felt myself cum again but another orgasm is right behind it. The one was the biggest of them all. She knew it by how I clamped down on her so she began whispering in my ear again. She know that her voice is my ultimate weakness. "Cum on this dick, Tanya, so our baby can have company." She whispered as she was giving me long hard strokes.

"Shit I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I yelled holding onto her tight as hell. I felt myself release all over her. I heard her moan shit as her seed shot in me. It was warm and went on for a good little while. She laid on top of me breathing hard and making circles on my chest. I felt her go soft and pull out of me. I whimpered for lost of contact.

"How are you feeling my love?" She asked while still drawing circles on my chest. I was actually very content and happy. She made me feel better about being pregnant right now. I hope this don't hurt our career because I wanna be President one day.

I looked down at her and she finally looked up at me smiling like she won the lottery. It made me smile because she loves me no matter what. "I feel better my love. Can we just kept this a secret for a little while?" I just want to have this moment between us before this go all out of control.

"Yes we can. Now lets take a bath so we can cook for our kids and go to bed." She got up and went to run our bath water. I tried to get up and felt like a paraplegic so I sat back down waiting for my baby to return to get me. She walked in the room in all her glory and the most beautiful glow, radiating from her aura. I was happy that she was comfortable in her own skin around me.

*The next day*

I was pissed off right now because Ash has yet to call me and she leaves in two hours. I have been calling her phone for the past hour and a half. She better pick up this damn phone before I go wait at the airport for her and choke her when I see her. I was fixing breakfast for BB while she's in the shower. I woke up to her talking to my stomach and she had the nerve to say, "I can't wait to meet all six of yall." So I smack her upside the head which was a bad idea because she give me an ultimate punishment.

No matter how much I came she made the next one following come faster than the last and a hell of a lot stronger. I had to soak in the jet tub with half a bag of Epsom salt. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut because every time I get one of them punishments I get closer and closer to sitting with Jesus, permanently.

My phone rung and it was Ash finally calling me. "What took your ass so long?" I asked kinda angry.

"I'm sorry but she didn't stop her assault on me until three hours ago. I guess that's what it's like to be engaged."

"I don't care what she was... Hold on did you say engage?" I said stopping mid sentence because I was literally stunned. "Bitch you lying Facetime me." I hung up and Facetimed her.

"Ew bitch you look a mess. Beyoncé must have had your ass seeing stars also." She said laughing.

"Bitch fuck you and we passed stars a long time ago. I feel like the more times we fuck the closer and closer I'm gonna be sitting with Jesus, permanently." I said letting her know my earlier feeling.

"Damn bitch I know what you mean. They are sisters for real huh?"

"Hell yea they are now stop stalling and show me the ring." I was super excited for her. I know how much she thought Solo was not about the married life. She has told me over and over again that Solo was gonna move on from her cause she was getting old.

She lifted her hand and I was almost blinded by how bright it shined. "Oh my goodness Ash its so fucking gorgeous. It's the exact same one you were looking at three weeks ago." I am just as excited as her. We both was jumping up and down right now.

"I know and I don't know how she knew the one I wanted cause I never told her. One more thing, I'm pregnant." She said with a straight face as I was waiting on the punch line. When she didn't give me one I just looked at her wide-eye.

In my head I said, "Me too."

(A/N: Lord both of them are pregnant. Should she tell Ash that she's pregnant also? Will Beyoncé tell anybody? Will this mess up their careers? How will their parents react? How will the kids react? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)

(Excuse the errors didn't proofread.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

259K 18K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
31.6K 1.1K 12
read & enjoy (g!p)
118K 3.8K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...
77K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...