ษชษดแด„แด€ส€แด„แด‡ส€แด€แด›แด‡แด….

By mrsxhoo

"I don't really f*ck with you new folks , put him in the chair nigga , death row." ๐€๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. Comple... More

Copyright.
Preface
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
Twenty-Three .
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One .
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Four .
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One.
A SECOND CHANCE.
Part 1.

Thirty-Three.

5.8K 466 258
By mrsxhoo

"𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 , 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕 , 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥 , 𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥."

Keuana Paris Roster
2:37 PM.

"He dead?" I laughed looking at the comments on my live .

"Ian know he was dead." Jaylynn laughed too . "He got hit in his head didn't he?"

"Nah they got em in his stomach." Kj said.

"Danggg." She laughed .

"This fed tho , get off live." He got off .

"Ian getting off." I shrugged scrolling through the comments .

Marii2x Girl you got beat up and still talking shit🤣 you must dgaf

Glizzyshon Ong ^ and True ain't dead yaw dumb as shit

"She ain't beat my ass." I made a face . "All y'all saw was my hair fucked up and a busted lip , y'all ain't even see what Azora looked like."

Bosstreezy Dats cuz you live for dis social media shyt shawt

"Ion live for shit , y'all live for it cause why y'all entertaining me ? The fuck y'all mad cause True got hit in his shit and Azora , Zayla and Kamille got they ass beat." I laughed .

"True went out sad as fuck." Jaylynn laughed . "Them niggas who did it still alive and well , why his homies ain't slid yet? Oh Ight." She said before she ended the live .

I laughed getting up . "Aye look , this boy want me to meet with him at his house and he got a friend." I smirked . "Let's go."

"How long you been knowing him you know I don't like weirdos that sound like a set up."

"Girl a couple months , he coo and his friend cute so mess with him . We ain't finna do nothing but chill cause Von a beat my ass if he find out I'm seeing somebody else."

"Girl fuck him , you single . Let's go." She threw me my keys and we left out her house .

"You driving I threw the keys back to her , I sent the address."

We made our way to the house and parked outside . "Liko live around the corner from here." I said as we walked up the porch steps knocking . This was the only house on the street cause it was a dead end and some woods behind it .

Cam came to the door and smiled hugging me and we walked in.

"Y'all can sit down I'm finna go get Preston." He assured us .

I looked at Jaylynn . "He bet not be ugly." She mouthed and I held my laugh in .

Somebody came up behind me and covered my face with something and stuff a sock in my mouth as I tried to scream .

"Helppp!" I muffled and I heard Jaylynn .

"Take they ass to the basement hurry up!" Somebody yelled as I continued trying to fight them off .

Ziyir Damon Hill

"Aye where that officer that was up here a couple days ago that told me to get my license? Cause I got that bitch so he need to un cuff my nigga."

"I can see , just hold on."

"Ight ima be in that room right there." I pointed to True room .

I went in there seeing Zayla just sitting there looking at True with tears in her eyes .

"Why they cuff him to this ina first place?" She asked .

"Cause he had a gun in the car and then drugs in his system."

"This my fault." She mumbled .

"Wha-how?" Kamille asked .

"Cause he called me while I was at work , I knew something was wrong with him but he wouldn't tell me so I brushed it off , I should just left work and went to him." She explained .

"Zayla you can't blame yo self for that." Kaci said .

"How?" She asked . "He called me cause he needed help and I wasn't there . If I was , we wouldn't be sitting here right now wondering if he gone survive or not."

"Zayla calm down." Azora hugged her as she cried . "Come on." She stood up and took her out the room .

The nurse came in with the officer and he un cuffed True from the bed .

"Right on fat ass." I nodded .

"Soon as he wakes up he's going to county for his violation . He's not off the hook." The officer said and I frowned .

"What?" Kaci asked .

"Y'all not gone wait till he fully understand what's going on y'all just taking him with the bullet fragments still in him?" Liko asked .

"We have to." The officer walked out.

"He racist." I said . "Racist as hell , I'll beat the breaks off his fat ass". I said getting mad .

"He only gone be in there for a month or two." Kaci said . "They aint find no extra amount of drugs , they found that lean and that was it."

"Still , he shouldn't be going soon as he wake up . They doing too fucking much."

"On god."

Kamille mugged the shit outta Kaci and I just laughed to myself . "Here the fuck y'all go."

"Ian paying her no attention." Kaci shook his head . "Toxic ass hoe."

"You mad over nothing." She spoke up .

"No you always wanna be sneaky so ima let you . Do what you was gone do." He shrugged .

"Okay Kaci." She nodded getting up and he flinched .

"Blink twice if you getting abused." Liko joked.

~
Haha , he's going to jaillll😂.

Anywho go read this

I'm not updating this book no more till them chapters but 250 votes . I mean that fr cause I got another book I can focus on in the mean time .

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
208K 6K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ