Oh Sangwoo X OC [killing stal...

Galing kay DonnaMeow0-0

" you love me? ~ " He's murderous, merciless, monstrous She's innocent cheerful kind quiet She loved his ma... Higit pa

There's someone here i want you to meet
Hug me back little girl
Have you ever been in love Mela?
Have you ever had a boyfriend before?
Go away ...
Are you okay?
don't look inside the basement
Let's dance ... shall we
Good luck ... Mela ...
Congratulations shorty
Are you okay?
Do you love me?
We are not alike at all
Can i ask you something?
what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~
I love being with you ...
You never raise your voice
Ummmn ... hiii
This is all because of you
I'll be your new friend
Don't act foolishly
Hellooo
Come down stairs
aah shorty ....
Did you get in the bassment?
NO!
_____
Who are they going to believe
How?
Tell me
Help me pretty please
Bye
Shhhhh
Im back shorty~
Im right behind you
Why
You know what makes me laugh?
Does it hurt?
The regret
You want me to stay ?
Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap!
READ THIS PLEASE!
You dont have to lie to me Mela
Are you sure Mela?
If you ever loved me let me go

don't worry I got u I got u

7K 146 244
Galing kay DonnaMeow0-0

The college students were gathered inside. Today was extremely cold, windy, and snowy.
It was early in the morning.

" oh~ Sangwoo you're so good " a girl moaned as Sangwoo played with her inside the locker.
Her tight skirt and obviously wrong sized blouse so tight around her breasts, her unbuttoned shirt and heavy perfume. In short ... a whore.

Sangwoo enjoyed killing those, first they bought pleasure and lust, after they sleep with him, and after he's done, he happily enjoys torturing them and making fun of them before finishing them off.

" I'll call you baby " he whispered before licking her ear causing her to moan passionately.

Sangwoo headed towards his lecture leaving the girl in a mess. Her name was Rebecca btw.

________________________________

" who can tell me the three most famous tragedy pioneers in the Greek theater " the professor asked her students.

A nerdy student was the only one persistently raising his hand. The professor glanced at Sangwoo who had his legs crossed smiling at her.
" what about you mr oh? " she said in shy voice

Sangwoo calmly answered " Aeschylus, Sophlecs, and Euripides "

" ha! Sophlecs?! He's called Sophocles mr confident man! " the nerd boy snapped at Sangwoo as the rest of the students giggled.

Sangwoo asked the professor smiling with his beautiful innocent face

" am I wrong professor Garcia? "

She blushed as she quickly answered 

" w.. what mr oh has said is is ... is RIGHT! His real name was sophlecs but people called him Sophocles by mistake and so he was named Sophocles. Mr Oh however preferred to call him by his original name ....... "

" thank you mr oh~ " she said smiling at Sangwoo as her face was pink pink pink.

And then her soft voice suddenly changed to a stern one " and for you mr Miller! You shall not speak out of turn again and you shall apologize to Mr oh right this moment! "

The nerd boy was speechless and embarrassed.

" it doesn't matter professor Garcia " he smirked " why don't we complete this lecture, I'm thirsty to learn new things about you——r lecture "

Professor Garcia's face was red as a tomato and her lustful eyes couldn't leave his lustful ones.

________________________________

Time flew and it was afternoon already ...

Sangwoo and his group of friends were gathered in the library where it was warm and cozy. Jieun, Barbra, Kim and Dan were studying math but Sangwoo wasn't. He was a math genius. He was waiting for Mela. she was supposed to be there by then.

His phone buzzed, he checked it out, it was a text from an unknown number.

Sangwoo got up from his seat and headed towards the library entrance and there he saw Mela in her school uniform.

( just imagine she's wearing winter clothes )

She looked shy and a bit cold. Sangwoo smiled at her " there you are, you look cold come here this way, it's okay take your coat off, it very warm inside the library "
He escorted her inside as she walked in towards their table.

" take a seat " Mela took a seat at the end of the table as Sangwoo sat beside her.

" give it back! Dan! " Kim shouted as Dan looked through his phone messages with a smirk on his face.

Sangwoo glared at them secretly before glancing back at Mela " don't mind them "

Mela smiled shyly looking at her lap before she got out her math book to show Sangwoo her math subjects. And handed it so Sangwoo.

" alright let's take a look " Sangwoo took it and flipped the pages analyzing the topics.

" calculus! How do you find calculus? Is it hard? Or medium "

Mela mouthed the words " very hard "

" I need to know something before we start, how good are you with the basics? "

Mela blushed in embarrassment making Sangwoo know the answer to his question.

" you're not really good at math at all aren't you? " Sangwoo teased playfully. Mela laughed silently of course while she scratched the side of her head.

" don't worry I got u I got u " he flipped the pages  chuckling and started teaching her the basics.

Time flew, they studied for 2 hours and now it was time to go.

Mela wrote thank you in her Notebook for Sangwoo to understand. He smiled at her rubbing her head like a kitten.

She blushed embarrassed, that wasn't expected at all. They all walked out of the library and out of the college ready to go.

" let's go to the karaoke " Jieun said excited wrapping her arms around sangwoo's arm.

As the rest of the group walked behind them.

" are you going home darling? " Barbra asked Mela. Mela nodded before she was startled by someone's arm wrapped around her shoulders.

It was Dan's " why don't you come with us? We're headed to the karaoke, you'll have fun~ "

Mela wasn't comfortable with his arm around her like that also he was leaning his face too much.

However she smiled before shaking her head politely and pointing towards her watch hinting that it's late and should be home.

" You're so cute, let me drive you home " he said pulling her towards him slowly with his arm and leaning his head cuz she was so short.

Now she looked uncomfortable and she shook her head. " as u wish Mela, if you change your mind just call me~ "

" oh get off her Dan, she doesn't even have your number " Barbra snatched him off Mela as he laughed. " don't pay attention to him, he's always like that anyways It was nice to meet you "

Mela smiled at her warmly and nodded. They then went separate ways.

________________________________

" I love you~ I can't hold it anymore I need to see you~ " professor Garcia moaned on the phone as she talked with Sangwoo.

" oh professor~ look at you moaning, don't you think that's inappropriate for a professional professor like yourself "

" Aaah~ Professor my ass! I don't freaking care! Call me Sandra~ call me by my first name~  " 

" tsk tsk tsk, is that anyway to talk to your student professor? "

" pleas don't call me professor~ Sangwoo ~ sangwoooo~ oh call my name please~ come to my place~ come! Open the all the doors of pleasure show me everything! "

Sangwoo became hard as he smirked crazily before he heard Jieun's voice from out of the bathroom " Sangwoo what's taking you so long!"

Sangwoo hung up and opened the door revealing Jieun, oh how he wished to Choke her " I have to go " he said smiling at her.

" what! But we just got here! What do you mean you're leaving! "

" I have to take care of something, don't be
sad " he kissed her forehead before passing her and disappearing to go to his beloved professor who is about to be more than just his professor.

________________________________

The Next Day:

Sangwoo woke up beside Sandra, her body was so sexy and hot he really had fun yesterday. He can still hear her moans in his ears from yesterday.

He leaned towards her as he caressed her cheek " I can't wait until you visit my basement my love "

He was very attracted to those kind of women, what about Mela? Was he attracted to her? No she wasn't bitchy and hot, and she didn't even look 19 he saw her as a little kid In his unconscious mind not as a young woman, and she wasn't mean and snotty but she was definitely not the ones Sangwoo liked to kill. She was kind and nice. He didn't even think about her.

He got up took a shower in her bathroom, got dressed and left. He drove home. Threw himself on his bed and sighed. He checked his phone and when he opened, he found Mela's texts from yesterday. He decided to name her instead of just a random number.

He wrote " Mela " and then started to think about an emoji to suit her personalit. He then put ☺️ because she was always shy.

He then saw multiple texts from Jieun.

" I swear, your days are about to end " he said in anger, she was too annoying to him.

He texted her writing some kind of an excuse.
It was a holiday today.

Sangwoo's pove

The Final exams are one month away. For schools it was two months away.

Mela sucks at Math, what was she thinking deciding to take math courses from now, she should've taken them several  months earlier.

What a stupid girl. I don't think she can do it in two months. Speaking of Mela, I wanted to see her picture for some reason.

I opened her text page and clicked on her photo. She looked shy even in the photo, more like a moron. She doesn't really look 19. More like a 15 years old.

I know younger girls who looked in their 20's with there rocking body, this girl is only bones and short. I chuckled.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

95.3K 2.5K 20
Do you love yourself? Your looks, traits and characteristics? It's because of them that you must deal with your current situation. They've made you s...
32.8K 891 43
COMPLETED Oh, yuhknow Just another Killing Stalking FanFic. I wanted to have my swing on this manwha after reading it. I'm not sure what to write for...
74.4K 1.6K 17
"I feel like I'm being watched... I feel unsafe... I don't feel okay with this... What's going on? Why is this happening to me?" • • • THIS STR...
189K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...