Taking Chances {z.malik.}

By 1D_Tomlinson

Allie Nixton was your ordenary 16 year old girl. Lives on her own and she's very independent , she finds out... More

Prolouge
Ch. 1 The Meeting
Ch. 2 The Flirt Returns
Ch. 3 A Night To Remember
Ch. 4 Trusting Him and Surprises
Ch. 5 Ignoring and Help
Ch. 6 Broken
Ch. 7 Jealousy Is A Bitch Aye?
Ch. 8 Love is powerful
Ch. 9 Two Can Play At This Game
Ch. 10 Whats your problem?
Ch. 11 Why Ya Wanna?
Ch. 12 Will You?
Ch. 13 Here We Go.
Ch. 14 Tell me how you really feel?
Ch. 16 Falling Again, But Crashing Hard
Ch. 17 Just a dream.
Ch. 18 Make up your mind..
Ch. 19 Truely, Madly, Deeply
Ch. 20 Just you and I
Ch. 21 I just let these little things slip out of my mouth.
Ch. 22 Changes
Ch. 23 Last Time. No Goodbyes.
Epilogue. *IMPORTANT MESSAGE*

Ch. 15 Sleeping in the hall.

801 10 3
By 1D_Tomlinson

Allie's POV:

Liam walks out of the bathroom and I follow closely behind. I hear gasps then a sob. Then I feel a warm tear roll down my cheek. Liam squeezes my hand and I look up in his big brown eyes. He gave me the look of 'You look fine stop'. I nod and look at everyone. They all had a expression of there own,

Louis. He seemed more of sympithetic, sad, yet caring and acting like a immature big brother and scared if I was okay. Seeing I was okay seemed to brighten his mood. Cute lad.

Harry. He seemed kind of surprised Niall did that to me. He seemed to be relieved that I was safe too. But not in a brotherly way in a 'I love you' way.

Zayn. He seemed like he did give two fucks if I was safe or not. He is just on his phone, not a care in the world.

Liam. He knew what I went through and understands. He made me realize that I do have someone to trust on this tour.

Niall. He seemed on edge. Making sure he didnt hurt me or scare me. I could see the guilt in his eyes, he was so sad and hurt. His eyes a red ive never seen big and puff.

Eleanor. She seemed like she cared in a sister way. Like she wish she could take it all away even though she couldnt. Like a caring older sister would.

I walked over to Niall and sat by him. His head jolted up which made me jump a bit. He gives me the sorry eyes and I give him a small smile. He brings his hand up to my face, I close my eyes and my breathing hitches. He touches my eye, cheek, and busted lip.

"I did this.." He whispers. I dont feel the warmth of his hand on my face. I open my eyes to see his blue tear stainded eyes. My eyes fill with tears, he wipes them away like I am a baby.

"Please dont cry.." He starts whispering. "I promise to never drink again, because I seen what a montser I can become.. Please dont hate me." He says starting to sob, kind of hard to hear what he says. I hate seeing this Irish cry..

I hug him which at first takes him by surprise. But soon enough he hugs me back and cries a little more.

"Im scared out of my mind.. But I knew that wasnt you Niall.. I wont trust you for awhile but I will still be here and we are still best friends got it.." I whisper. He lets go and smiles showing his braces and making me smile too although it hurts my lip, he kisses me on my cheek.

"Now that you two made up can we go out?" Harry asked while drinking a pepsi. I look at him and give a look that said what the fuck?!

"You dont have to!" He says laughing. I just roll my eyes and look at Liam.

"You lads can. I'll stay with Allie." He says looking at me and I lip him a thank you.

"I'll stay too. I promised to stop." Niall says putting his feet up and resting his head on my shoulder. I smile at our reuniting and how in a short hour how much I have missed this Irish Leprechaun. I snuggled into him too and we sit there until everyone leaves.

"Alright you two. Lets have a Disney movie night." Liam says like a little kid. I smile and nod

"You finally ready to do it without Dani?" Niall adds. He nods and runs to his bag and pulls out a big stack of Disney movies.

"OOOOOOO! Lion King first!?" I shout giggle like a little girl. They both nod and agree. We watch all three then all three toy stories. We are now watching Monsters Inc. when the door flies open and in comes Louis and Harry.

"Where's Zayn?" I ask kind of worried. No Allie he wasnt worried for you, you dont worry about him.

"Heeeeee is in beddd!" Louis slurred laughing like a dumbass. Eleanor came in sobber and dragged the two out. I got up and walked to the door slipping on my moose slippers.

"I'll be going see you boys tomorrow!" I wave and smile. They wave back and turn off the movie before I leave. I walk down the narrow hallway of the hotel. You see. We all are scatterd on this floor for some reason. Me and Zayn are down the left side all the way at the end. Niall and Liam on the right all the way down on the left, and Harry, Louis, and Eleanor are right in the middle. Pretty crazy but I think we like it that way. The fans wont know which to search for first. They would figure we would all be in a line. Wrong.

I make it to the room and search my pocket in my sweatshirt for my keycard but nothing I make a few paces of the hall and nothing I sigh and walk back to the door and bang on it but nothing. You got to be kidding right!? I hear moaning and groaning and a prissy girl scream 'harder'. You got to be fucking kidding me right now.... I slid my back down the wall and lay by the door and let sleep over take me quickly.

I wake up to someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Liam, Niall, and Paul standing over me. I rub my eyes, and sit up.

"Why are you in the hall Allie?" Paul says a bit harsh. I touch my bruised eye and wince a bit and look up to meet there angry gazes.

"Well you see. It all started when we first got her." I say laughing a bit even though I was overly pissed off. "I didnt bring my keycard, so when I got back I walked the hall to see if I dropped it but I didnt. So then I came back and banged on the door for about 15 minutes but Zayn was fucking someone and wouldnt come and open the door so here I am." I say pointing at the the ground. Just as I finished a fake blonde bimbo with caked on make that is now half off came walking out. Zayn leaned on the door way and said his goodbyes to her and walked back in not even nodicing me on the floor let alone Niall, Liam, or Paul.

"That dick." I hear Niall whisper under his breath. Liam helps me up and Paul slids his key in the door and slams it open.

"Allie there you are!" Zayn says faking to be happy to see me.. I roll my eyes and sit on the couch.

"What the fuck was that Zayn!" Niall shouts. "You let her sleep out in the hall all night while fucking a blonde bimbo all night not giving a damn whether or not she is safe or not! What is with you!"

Zayn takes a swig of the milk and gives us a smile.

"Didnt hear her say anythin." He states.

"She was bagging on the door for about a hour!" Liam adds.

"Sorry just thought it was the headboard." Zayn says chuckling and going into our room.

There it was. That feeling I did NOT want... The feeling of jealousy. I look at my slippers and sigh. Niall lifts my chin and gives me a smile.

"Dont worry love. Only a couple of days we're in Florida." He says quietly.

"Well we are going to Disney world or Land whatever it is today. So get ready. Call if Zayn does anything stupid." Paul says and walks out with Liam and Niall behind him. I sigh and walk in my room where Zayn was on his bed.

I gather the close im going to wear and walk into the bathroom and strip until im in my bra and underwear. But I realised I forgot to get another pair of underwear. I open the door so my head was popped out and see that Zayn isnt in the living room. I sneak out making sure he doesnt see and quickly run around the corner to the room only to run into him. Shit.

"Allie I didnt know you wanted me that bad." He said chuckling and winking. I roll my eyes and get up.

"I forgot underwear thank you.." I say brushing by him and into the room I feel warm arms around my waist and turn around face to face with Zayn.

"What do you want." I whisper my breathing increases and all those butterflies flutter everywhere that I have been holding.

"i love the effect I have on you love." He whispers in my ear. My face turns beat red,

"You dont have any effect on me." I say trying to sound stern but it came out more like a moan. Fuck me sideways...

He starts kissing my neck and taking to toward the bathroom. He turned the shower on and look toward my direction.

"Well get in first." He says sweetly. What the fuck has gotten into him..

"turn around." I say crossing my arms. He just lets out a chuckle and shakes his head no.

"Nothing I havent seen love."

I roll my eyes and unclasp my bra and take off my underwear, and get in. He soon follows but dont try anything different. Instead. We wash eachother like after hard core sex..

"Why are you acting so nice." I say wraping the towel around my body.

"Im not." He says and exits. I shrug and dry off.

I put my new underwear and bra on. I get on jean shorts and my tank top. With my white off the shoulder shirt that says 'Ed Sheeran' on it with a picture of him on it. I get socks on and get my black high tops on. I blow dry my hair and curl it getting perfect beach waves. I put light eye shadow on and some mascara no cover up or anything. I look at my iPhone to see its only 10:45. I open the bathroom door and see Zayn has left.. Thankss..

I walk out the door and get in the elevator to go down the lobby. I open it to see they are all waiting on me.

"There you are!" Paul said smiling. I raised my eye brow and smiled back putting some of my bleach blonde hair over my shoulder.

"Alright pairs just incase we split." Paul says.

"Me Haz and Lou." El says giggle because Lou whispered in her ear.. They're adorable together.

"Liam and me" Niall says looking up from his phone. Must be tweeting. That leaves me and Zayn..

"You and lover boy again" Paul says chuckling making Zayn blush like mad. Wait WHAT!?

"Lover boy?" I say in a seriously voice. Lou starts laughing like mad.

"Dont you know you two are the 'hot new couple.'" He says putting air quotes around hot new couple. My eyes go wide.

"Woah woah woaahhh! Since when!?" I shout. Zayn looks at me and frowns.

"Managment love." He says looking me in the eyes. Ugh..

"So coupley in puplic?" I ask crossing my arms. They all nod.

"What about Perrie?" I say looking at Zayn.

"Already told her about it all she understands. We just have to do it when we think fans will be around." He says looking at me like im stupid. I roll my eyes really..

Lou smiles at me.. He knows everything.. Zayn takes my hand and intertwins our fingers together. There it was again all those butterflies fly again..

I look at Niall and he gives me a smile I smile back. We exit and there are hunderds of girls squealing at these 5 guys.

"Zaynnnn!? Is that heerr!? She is gorgous!" One fan shouts. He holds my waist and pulls me closer too me to make it more realisitic.

He gets down to my small height to whisper something to add on to it.

"Are you alright?" His breath tickling my neck. I blush a deep red and giggle getting in the van.

This will be a long day..

Full of me falling back in love with himm...

Zayn Malik..

---------------------------------------------

Snappppp PLOT TWIST AGAIN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
841K 45.1K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...