Dumbledores kid Draco x ftm r...

Oleh Bangchans_husband030

Follows the movies Lebih Banyak

First day of first year
Friends with Draco Malfoy
Meeting the golden trio
Talking with Dumbledore
class with draco and storm
Detention
Meeting Remus Lupin
A/N
Chapter 9: After nap walks and lilies

the forbidden forest

570 17 24
Oleh Bangchans_husband030

I wake early the next morning and get dressed. I put on a green dress shirt, my binder with carms placed on it, black pants with lots of pockets, black hightop vans, a leather jacket, a chain necklace with a lock and a ring with the woods on it.

I walked outside the castle and into the forbidden forest not realizing the full moon was not quiet down yet. I continue walking and stop at a clearing deep in the woods with a beautiful lake in the middle. I hear a growl behind me and tense up. I don't know any defense spells so I can't defend myself. I turn around and see a rare creature called a werefox behind me. It lunges at me and scratches me a few times, before it bites me. I let out a quiet scream and fell to the floor sobbing. The moon sets completely and the werefox becomes human again. The werefox who is now a boy falls to the floor asleep and I continue to sobb. By the time the boy wakes up half the day has gone by and all I can do is sniffle and lay there motionless so as to not hurt myself. My clothes were torn up along with my binder meaning that my chest was going to be scared. The boy gets dressed before he looks at me and gasps. “No No No No No. What have I done? I'm so sorry.” He says and starts crying. “Dumbledores gonna kill me.” He says. “What year are you in? And what house?” He asks me slowly.

“First and Slytherin you?” I ask him.

“Seventh and Slytherin as well.. I leave at the end of the year.” He says. I look at him and take in his appearance. He has ears and a tail attached to him, fangs, orange eyes, and weasley orange hair. “What's your name kid?” He asks.

“Y/N Dumbledore.” I say and wince. “Can you heal some of these wounds?” I ask bashfully. He nods and starts muttering healing spells and the wounds heal leaving scars and my appearance changes to look like his, with fox ears and a tail growing on me, weasley red hair, freckles, fangs, and my eyes change to. But one of my eyes is orange while the other is grey. A tattoo forms on my upper arm in the shape of a fox. “Thanks, um I never caught your name.” I say.

“Names Red Black. I'm cousins with Sirius black, and I know, strange name. ” he says and I look at him wide eyed.

“You mean you're related to my dad. My actual dad?” I ask excitedly.

“Your Sirius’ kid. God that means that means your my cousin.” He says. He looks around and looks up to the sky. “It's about dinner time, we should go back and you should talk to dumbledore. This is serious.” He says. He helps me stand and covers me with a black and green cloak over me covering my ears and now short hair. We walk in and I immediately make a beeline to my father.

“Dad I have to tell you something.” I say and keep myself covered completely with reds cloak.

“Yes child?” Dad says and I groan.

“Not here in private. Nobody can know.” I say. He nods and we leave the great hall and go to his office.

“Now dear child what's wrong.” he asks.

“I was bit in the forest this morning.” I tell him.

“By what?” He asks.

“Um how bout I show you instead of tell you.” I say taking off the cloak and my father gasps. I look down and can feel tears coming into my eyes. They start falling and I sob into my hand. “I forgot what day it was and took a walk. I'm not going to be able to stay at school. People are going to hate me.” I sob my body starting to shake. Dad looks at me with sad eyes and gets up pulling me into a hug. “He didn't mean to  Please don't be mad at him.” I say hugging him back.

”I'm not mad dear child. But I will have to go to the ministry. Let's talk about the changes that will happen now.” He says sitting me down and I nod. Fawkes comes over and rubs his face against mine. I pet him and dad looks at me. “You will become an animagus. And the form you take will be a fox. People will see your appearance but werefoxes are more accepted than werewolves because you are more docile. Red must have sensed you were family in his shift and attacked. It doesn't happen very often hence the reason they are rare. He must have been lonely and needed a friend.” Dad says and I nod. “I will make arrangements for you to stay with a friend of mine, a werewolf he could use the company. Your patronus should be a fox, but it is quite possible that it will take the form of something else.” Dad says and I nod my head.

“Who will i be staying with? And have you seen Storm?” I ask. I see Storm run into the door with Draco Behind him and he gasps upon seeing my features. I look down as Storm lands on my shoulder. I pet storm who Thrills angrily at me cursing me out for leaving him behind.

“His name is Remus Lupin, he was best friends with James, Sirius, and Peter before everything happened.” dad explains and I nod my head. “Also be aware that you will have all sorts of animals following you. Unlike red who scares them away they will follow you everywhere so beware.” Dad says and I nod leaving with Draco. I avoid eye contact and pull the hood of Reds cloak over my head and go to the great hall to eat dinner before it's over. I walk in and sit next to Red and Dean who are talking and Draco sits with us and his friends soon joining us from somewhere else at the table.

“Hey kiddo again, I'm sorry,” Red starts and I cut him off and look at him so only he can see my face.

“If you apologize one more timeIi won't hesitate to tackle you. It's ok dad explained it all to me and he's making plans for me” I say quietly. “Hey bubba. Is it ok that I call you that?” I ask Dean who nods.

“Ya your my little brother, couldn't ask for a better brother” He says ruffling the hood on my head. He removes his hand and I see one of Draco's Friends, Pansy to be exact, Reach up and suddenly the hood is no longer on my head and literally all eyes are on me. My ears twitched and I suddenly couldn't breathe. I stand up quickly, Red's cloak falling off revealing my ripped shirt and I quickly stagger away not being able to breathe. I ran out of the great hall and ran into someone but I could breathe to apologize but they helped me stand. They help me to the dungeons and leave as I run into mine and Dracos room. I run into the bathroom and claws grow from my nails and I claw open my binder, the concealment carms still on. And suddenly feel my bones shrink and reposition themselves. I look down and see two black paws before I look into the mirror seeing an orange fox staring right back at me.

I run from the room and back into the forbidden forest where I run into a Fairy and cower down. She then picks me up and strokes my fur. “It is alright child. You belong here no harm will befall you while all the animals, and creatures in this forest are alive.” She tells me and I nuzzle into her. I pull away and lick her face. I look at her outfit and tilt my head looking at her beautiful white, blue, pink and purple wings, to go with a beautiful blue and wite dress, and white heels she has fiery red hair much like mine now, platinum blond and black hair a crown on her head butterfly earrings and a crystal necklace.

“Oh hello Adala, I see you've met the young mr blacks cousin, Y/N” I hear hagrid say and look over at the half giant and give a yipp of excitement.

“Yes I shall get him dressed and bring him home in a few minutes I would like to talk to him.” Adala says and Hagrid nods leaving. “Change back, young child. I already know you're not originally a boy but I can help with that if you like. I notice the scars that cover your chest even in fox form.” She says and I nod changing back hiding behind a tree until she hands me a cloak. I put it on and she leads me to a tree house type building and opens the door. We walk in and I look at the rooms in awe. She walks back in and hands me short shorts to put on so she can fix my chest. I put them on and she does some magic and fixes my chest getting rid of my small boobs. I may be in first year but i look like a third year. She makes my chest flat besides the scars and smiles at me. She walks out of the room and brings me the rest of my outfit. “Im sorry about these being girly but its all I have.” She says and I smile at her taking the rest of the clothes and putting them on. I put in the fishnet short sleeve shirt, the knee high leather boots that have straps on them, the slytherin ring and the little crystal heart that is glowing. And Smile at her.

“Thank you Adala.” I say and she smiles. I put on a black cloak that is green on the inside and we exit the little tree house.

We head back to the castle with me walking and Adala flying. “Little fox, if you ever need something, a creature, or someone, for anything then simply hold the necklace your wearing in your hands and call for them.” Adala says and I nod. She leads me into the castle and shrinks down to a small size and sits on my shoulder. “Better yet i'll just stay with you.” She says and I smile. I see Draco with a storm thrilling angrily at him and giggle sneaking up on them and scaring them. Storm notices the pixie size fairy and chases her and quickly grab him and chuckle.

“Now, Storm, be nice she is with me she is my guest. Storm, Draco, meet Adala. Adala, meet Draco and Storm.” I say Adala waves from behind me and sits on the opposite shoulder of Storm.

“Where have you been? We have all been worried about you.” Draco says hugging me being careful of the creatures on my shoulders.

“Well I turned into a fox because of Pansy and ran into the woods where I met Adala and she and I talked at her tree type house, before she brought me back.” I say as we walk back to the Slytherin common room and to our room. I take off the cloak and make a makeshift bed out of a box for Adala and Storm. Adala lays down, and Storm lies next to her protecting her. I put on pajamas and got on my bed and brought out a sketchbook and started drawing random things. “I feel bad that I always seem to leave you hanging, and leave you to take care of Storm, it's not your job to do that and I'm sorry.” I say putting away the sketchbook and looking at Draco.

“It's ok I don't mind his company. And I get why you leave, now you do have an excuse to leave though.” Draco says and I nod.

“Ya I guess you're right. Well i'm going to turn in, night Draco.” I say and lay down.

“Goodnight Y/N.” Draco says and I close my eyes going to sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.2M 55.5K 50
Draco Malfoy love story
HeartAche Oleh devi

Fiksi Penggemar

5K 146 7
One shots of Dramione. Edited. โœ”๏ธ
68.3K 2.4K 24
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ข
2.1K 83 10
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐˜/๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐Œ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.