Meeting Remus Lupin

I wake up and stretch Looking at Storm and Adala. I stand up and put on black ripped jeans, a white button up with a blue wool coat over it and black leather shoes. Now my ginger hair is really long. I growl at my hair startling myself.

I sigh and pick up as much of my hair as possible and go to the bathroom and cut it down quite a bit

I sigh and pick up as much of my hair as possible and go to the bathroom and cut it down quite a bit. I spell the hair away and quickly put on the concealment charms. I skip out to my room whistling to Storm and Adala to follow me. Storm puts a tired Adala on his back and follows me to my fathers office. I walk the staircase and knock on his door. I pet Storm who has landed on my shoulder. I'm so glad I got the day off from school.

"Come in." Father says and I walk in happily.

"Good morning father!!" I say in a cheery mood.

"You're in a good mood today, I see." Father says and I nod. "I have more news regarding your family." He says and I nod quickly. "As you know your father is Sirius Black, your brother Dean already knows that his godfather is James Potter, who is no longer with us. Your godfather is Remus Lupin, who. You will be meeting today. There is a new arrangement going on that will allow you two-three days off school for the full moon in which you will floo to Remus' cabin for that time being. During the summers you are to stay with him as well. He is technically now your guardian." I look down and frown but smile quickly.

"Ok but you will always be my dad." I say and he chuckles.

"Let's go now dear child, he is waiting to meet you." He says and I run to him. We quickly apparate outside his cabin and I hide bashfully behind dad. He knocks on the door and a nice looking man opens the door. Storm grumbles at me about the apparition and I start giggling at him. "Y/N come meet Remus." Father says and I poke my head out from behind him.

"Hello." I mutter bashfully. Storm gets off my shoulder and rams into my back sending me stumbling into Remus. "I'm so sorry Storm pushed me." I said standing on my feet steadily again. Storm thrills and charges to push me again and I squeak hiding behind Remus. "STORM STOP IT!!!" I shout, startled by his behavior. I hear Remus, Adala, Storm, and my father start chuckling.

"Quite the spitfire your pet Is, isn't he?" I hear Remus say and nod exasperatedly.

"He finds joy in tormenting me or other people. Just yesterday he was playing around and was pretending to try and eat poor Adala who was so scared." I say.

"I'll leave you two to get to know each other. I must get back to school." Dad says and I nod, giving him a hug.

"I'll see you later dad." I say and run back over to Remus. Dad leaves and I'm quick to pull out a chocolate bar and hand it to Remus. "McGonagall told me you like chocolate." I say after looking at his shocked face. "Can I call you Remmy until I find you a proper nickname?" I ask. I finally take off my cloak. Remus looks shocked at my appearance and smiles at me.

"I have something you can call me if I can give you a nickname,'' he says, studying me for a minute. I nod excitedly and he chuckles. " Just like Sirius you are. You can call me Moony, and I'll call you Red." He says and I chuckle.

"That's Sirius' cousin's name." I say with a smile.

"Then what about, little red? " He says and I giggle like crazy. "Little red it is." He says and I smile.

"Moony, can you tell me about him?" I ask, sitting on the couch as Storm curls up by the fire.

"Who little red??" He says sitting on the couch. I quickly scoot closer and curl into his side.

"My papa." I say looking at the fire.

"He was a good man. Or so I thought. He was my best friend in school and he didn't know but my mate. Me, James, Peter, and Sirius we're best friends, always playing pranks when we could. The kids all called us the marauders. The others became animagus for me and our nicknames for each other we're Moony, Prongs, Padfoot and wormtail." He says and I smile.

"I don't think Father did it. It doesn't make sense. His animagus form is a dog like his patronus, which means he is goofy, loving and very loyal. James patronus is probably a stag because prongs are like antlers on a deer. Which means he is a leader and very protective. But what confuses me is wormtail. Or Peter, he was a rat, rats are more likely to give up information on people than anything. He probably followed around in your guys' shadows which gives him the perfect opportunity to know everything. Now I know that Peter is dead but what if it was staged. He is after all an animagus. He could have cut off his finger and transformed into a rat to get away and Sirius got the blame. I don't remember much of anything about my father but I do remember he was really loyal to his friends. He never would have betrayed Lily and James. He would have rather died. I say shocking Remus into silence on the couch. I pull out a book and start reading.

You have a point, I never thought about it like that. How did you know what their animagus forms were? He asks, completely confused.

I've been told I'm very observant. I learn things quickly and can solve anything in a matter of seconds. I say and he nods his head. Can you turn into an animagus as well? It's very strange. I ask and stand from the couch to sit by Storm. I flick my tail and giggle.

I can see that, and no I cant. I don't think I can because of what I am. He says and I frown.

Well I think that you being a werewolf is beautiful. They are deeply misunderstood. I say looking at him with my ears flat to my head.

Just like your father. You see the good in something bad. he says with A smile. My ears twitch and I hop up sitting next to him again. I look at him and snuggle into him. I take this as a sign of acceptance? He says and I nod. Storm comes over and snuggles into Remus lap and Adala lays on storm.

Looks like we all do. I say and yawn, deciding to take a nap.