''We Rule Us'' | SiX: The Mus...

By sorrywho-

•This is a story of the queens who once ruled England, reincarnated, and now in the 21st century clueless and... More

I N F O
Chapter 1: Rooms
Chapter 2: Glimpse of the 21st
Chapter 3: House :)
Chapter 4: Water Shooting Snake
Chapter 5: Head Switch
Chapter 6: Alley
Chapter 7: Sharpie
💚Happy Death Anniversary-
Chapter 8: Shopping
Chapter 9: Break-in?
Chapter 10: Attic
Chapter 11: Again
Chapter 12: 5am
Chapter 13: Sirens
Chapter 14: Colours
Chapter 15: Dysfunctional
Chapter 16: Bang
Chapter 17: Farewell
Chapter 18: I See You.
Chapter 19: New Bond
Chapter 20: Escaped
Chapter 21: Ice Cream
Chapter 22: VIII
Chapter 23: School
Chapter 24: First Day
Chapter 25: Locker
Chapter 26: Rod
Chapter 27: Heelys
Chapter 28: Café
Chapter 29: "Bad" Luck
Chapter 30: Find Them
Chapter 31: Jacket and Umbrella
Chapter 32: Xbox, idk-
Chapter 33: Projector
Chapter 34: Beach
Chapter 35: Smoke
Chapter 36: Burning Terrors
Chapter 37: Kidnapped
Chapter 38: Injections
Chapter 39: Text
Chapter 40: Thomas
Chapter 41: 'EH'
Chapter 42: PlayBoy
Chapter 43: Prove it
Chapter 44: Closet
Chapter 45: Picture
Chapter 46: Bird
Chapter 47: Name
Chapter 48: Party
Chapter 49: Truck
Chapter 50: Failed Rescue
Chapter 51: Basement Talk
Chapter 52: Fire Escape (?)
Chapter 53: Stay
Chapter 54: ✨𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮✨
Chapter 55: 🌟𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓱 𝔃𝓮 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓪🌟
Chapter 56: Moments
Chapter 57: Mansion
Chapter 58: Heaven
Chapter 59: Missing
Chapter 60: Jobs
Chapter 61: Babysitting?
Chapter 62: Who dis
Chapter 63: In the Water
Chapter 64: Morgue
Chapter 65: Involved
Chapter 66: Francis Knollys
Chapter 67: Let's push Mareh out the window
Chapter 68: Cemetery
Chapter 69: A Crime?
Chapter 70: Back
Chapter 71: Airport
Chapter 72: Electrodes
Chapter 73: Psychic Mae
Chapter 74: 💥G.L.S💥
Chapter 75: A Musical
Chapter 76: Jealous
Chapter 77: Stitch
Chapter 78: Rooftop
Chapter 79: Chip
Chapter 80: Friend
Chapter 81: Trip
Chapter 82: Fishing for answers
Chapter 83: Woods
Chapter 85: Who did it
Chapter 86: Paws
Chapter 87: Baby?
Chapter 88: Mother
Chapter 89: He'd kill me.
Chapter 90: As Six
Chapter 91: We Rule Us

Chapter 84: Bear

428 20 36
By sorrywho-

Hi- this chapter is basically a lost episode of Winnie the Pooh so uh-

TW ?
~•~

Their bodies shake as they listen to the bears heavy breath heaving behind the bushes, the sound the ground makes every time it sets a foot down.

Anne: Okay now what-

Cath: We need to get out of here-

Anne: What do you mean?- we're blocked-

They were surrounded by rows and rows of trees that barely has gaps that they doubt they could squeeze through, its like a jail cell.

Anne: I got it- let's climb a tree-

Cath: Now wait just a second- Anne, Anne no-

The girl is already up on her feet and walking, everything is going smoothly until she accidentally stepped on a twig, she immediately froze, and so does Catherine.

Seconds later they can hear the beasts heavy breathing coming closer, Anne was dying to go back and duck down with Cath but she's just too frozen in fear, beads of sweat are now forming on the side of her forehead.

Cath: Psst, Anne, roll back here before it sees you.
She whispered.

Anne swallowed the lump in her throat and just nodded slowly, she then turns around with her heelys.

Until the giant animal launches from the bushes out of nowhere and mounts Anne to the ground.

Anne: CATHERINE !
She yelped out.

Cath immediately looked around as Anne tried to wrestle with the bear, luckily she found a stick laying nearby.

She rushed over to Anne's aid and began hitting the bear's back repeatedly without thinking.

Cath: Not today Satan—

The bear abruptly stopped, a paw layed heavily on a bruised Anne who was completely terrified, its head then snapped to look at the queen with a stick raised to its face.

It was then shoved to its eye.

The beast backed back aimlessly and crashed against from tree to tree, it bawled a deep throated sound so loud that it pierced through both of their ears, made the birds fly away as the large noise echoed.

Anne: Holy sh—

Cath grabbed Anne and threw her onto her back, and ran away as fast as she could, the downside is, is that she doesn't know where she's heading to.

Anne: A-Aragon it's chasing after us!

Cath: What?-

Anne stole a glance over her shoulder, hoping to find nothing for once, instead she saw the monster with a stick in its eye limping fast towards them, letting out excessively loud and terrifying noises.

Anne: I hope you had your exercise this morning Aragon-

She look up and grabbed whatever she got her hands on from the trees, it was mostly leaves and weak thin branches, Anne threw each one at the bear chasing them.

Cath: Anne what are you doing??? You're making it angrier!

Anne: I know but it's slowing it down just keep running!

Anne kept throwing branches till she can't grab anything anymore, she stared intensely at the glowing yellow eyes that was pure of rage and hunger, saliva dripping down its bottom lip.

Anne: Cath I need more ammo- Catherine? Why are you slowing down??

She looked over at the other queen, but instead she realised they weren't surrounded by the forest anymore, they stopped on a steep cliff, the moon was shining brightly, but everything felt so dark as Cath turned them around just to see the bear slowly approaching them.

Anne: Aragon I take back what I said about wanting pushing you off the cliff.

Cath: Oh you're saying that now??

Anne: Hey I want to prepare before I die alright-

Cath: We're not gonna die..—

Suddenly it stood up on its feet and began bellowing roars aggressively.

Anne: Damn that thing can hit high notes like Adele—

Cath: Shut it Anne-

It drops back on its fours and took every step towards them slowly as they as well took a step back every time it's paw hits the ground.

Cath took one more step back but suddenly fell backwards as soon as she stepped on air.

Anne: Catherine!-

The woman stumbled on her other foot but failed when the rock beneath it breaks.

Her body fell, but miraculously, a pair of hands were able to grab her wrist just in time.

Anne: H-Hold on I got you-

She swings with her weight as she hangs at the edge of the cliff with only a bruised Anne supporting her, and a mammal just slowly coming to them.

The more closer the bear comes to them the more shaky Anne's arms get, soon her body began to tremble with fear and exhaustion.

Anne: Aragon I'm s-scared.

Cath: If we're gonna die like this at least you're not gonna die choking on a peanut.

Anne: I don't want to die at all!

Her grip weakens which led to her almost dropping Aragon, Anne looked back and the mammal is much closer to them, it almost felt like it's eye glowing as bright as the stars above them.

Suddenly a rock was thrown at its head, the bear's head snapped back to look at two figures with hands full of rocks, it changes their attention to them and it immediately runs after them instead.

Anne blinked and shook her head before pulling Cath back up with all her might.

Cath: Thanks, what happened?

Anne: I don't know. . . Come on let's go to them-

Cath: Them??

They both went after to where the bear chased the other two consciously, it didn't take long for them to find the mammal sprawled on the ground with what looks like a tree landed on it.

Roy: Oh thank God you two aren't dead!

Roy came out of nowhere from the corner, his arms quickly wrapped around both queens.

Roy: We really thought that we got too slow with cutting up that tree,,

Anne: Huh?-

Anna: We saw it going to your direction earlier but we didn't think that you two would be there,,  so we did what we can do to trap it.

The two glanced over to the bear laying unconscious on the ground.

Anne: ...Is it dead?

Anna: I think it's just unconscious, we can't hang around here for long though, you two look like you just gone through hell.

Anne: We did.

The group of four made their way back with Anne clinging on Roy as she regrets her decision to wear heelys out in the woods.

When they arrived back at the cabin, both Jane and Cathy ran over to and pulled Anne and Cath into a tight hug while sobbing.

They both got treated well, especially Anne with her scratch marks and bites, that night everyone hanged around in the living room.

Everyone except Mae.

~

The next day rolled by where everyone is going out on actual search party this time, Cathy was already outside checking nearby for her daughter but there was no clear sign of her anywhere, the next who's awake was Mary.

Mary: Morning Aunt Cathy.

Cathy: Uh.. morning.

Mary: Found anything about Mae?

Cathy: No, no I got nothing..

Cathy sighed and brought her face to her hands, Mary went over and began gently rubbing her aunt's back.

Then the others came, other than Anne, Cath and Kitty who all needed to stay in the cabin for awhile, Francis went back to the mansion to get the things he needs in order to find out what Kitty's illness is, so it's just thirteen(?) of them.

This time though, they stayed on open areas near the cabin considering what happened to both Anne and Cath last night, there could be more dangerous things out there.

They kept searching and searching and it all led to disappointment, Cathy once again panicked and ended suggesting them to call the police, but with the lack of signal and with the van gone they're completely separated from the modern world.

Cathy: *suffering mother noises*

Jane: Don't worry we'll find her this time I promise,,

Cathy: I don't know anymore, I'm scared about what must've happened to her- she's been missing since last night Jane.

Jane: I know, but I'm sure she's okay wherever she is.

Cathy: .. I think I need some time alone.

Cathy got up and walked pass the blonde, being miserable as ever, the others exchange sad looks as she walks away.

To Cathy the river is one of the most peaceful places to her, she leaned on the bridge railings and stared at the waterfall, trying to clear her thoughts.

But the more she stares at the waterfall the more and more she began seeing things such as, a small silhouette behind the waterfall.

~•Le End•~

👋hi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 76 21
Alright okay, first things first. The chapters before you're an adult are trasssshhhhh but its whatever I can't get myself to look at them. The ones...
1.3K 96 42
NOT SO BAD TRIGGER WARNINGS: CURSING, BULLYING BAD TRIGGER WARNINGS: GORE, NIGHTMARES, (CHILD) ABUSE, ANGST (isttgs there's so much of it), TRAUMATIC...
4.6K 157 9
credits to : Stevethemetalcrab on ao3 Belladonna Blackwell had lived at St. Anne's Orphanage in Limehouse, East London for as long as she could remem...
28.3K 443 21
(2023: wrote this back when I was 12, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank yo...