His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

By PR3TTYB4BIE

✨🧚🏼‍♂️This is an x OC type of book🧚🏼‍♂️✨ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... More

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 11: Finally facing him .
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it is❤️
Chapter 16: Gun .
Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 19: Until now .
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen 💀
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 23: Anything for you
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 25: "Then, go."
Chapter 26: To mine
Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 32: 🍋
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads🥺 !

Chapter 8: Do it .

3.4K 98 157
By PR3TTYB4BIE

Dont play the song, until I say plEase . Thank youuu😚 .

Adiana's POV:

   It was 6:30AM when I decided I would get up for school . No, I don't go to U.A like most of my friends, but that's because I'm quirkless .

I know, shocker right ?

   Anyways, as I got up to get dressed for school with running on 2 hours of sleep, I decided to take a shower, brush my teeth , and just get myself together .

   When I'm finally ready, I walk towards my closet , opening it, and grabbing the notebook that the creepy stalker guy wrote his last message in .

   I take out my favorite colored pen, to write a message of my own .

   "Who are you ? And how the hell do you keep getting into my house ?" I write .

   I place the notebook on my pillow, where he usually leaves all his messages for me to notice .

   On my way out the door, I pass my friend , Shoto Todoroki . I flash him my tits as I proceed to smile at him .

Just kidding💀 .

   I flash him a small smile with a wave . He waves back , walking toward U.A .

   I've taken a liking to the boy . What can I say ? He's cute . I haven't really hung out with him because I don't want my stalker to kill him too .

   We text and FaceTime though . Anyway, as I finally approach the building , I see a lot of students crying , and I'm pretty sure it's over Kilo .

   I wish I got more time to spend with the sweet and kind hearted boy . He reminded me so much of Izuku , and now they're gone .

   I blink the tears away and make my way towards my classroom . I walk towards my seat , and I sit down .

   A boy walks toward me, and he sits in front of me , facing my way .

   I immediately recognize him as one of Katsuki's friends . He was a bully toward Izuku too .

  "Do you need something ?" I ask the boy .

  "Nah, just wanted to see how miserable you look up close , due to the fact that your only friend is thankfully dead ," he smirks .

  "He is not dead, he's missing , jackass . Don't you have something better to do than try to get a reaction out of me ?" I fire back, clearly annoyed .

  "I mean having someone who accepted you as the freak you are ? Whew, I'd give them a reward, but knowing that it was that little freak ? He honestly should've listened to Bakugo's advice and take a swan dive off the roof, but the way he ended up was way be-" he gets cut of my me punching him dead in the face .

  "You disrespecting me is one thing, but bringing up my best friend , who is probably scared shitless right now, is another . You're saying all of this, just to get a reaction out of me , is childish . You're honestly lucky I'm not beating the shit out of you right now . I don't have time to be wasting on some low life, hating ass, bitchass boy , who clearly wants me to give them the time of the day, and I won't because honestly? You're just as bad as a dipshit, knockoff villain ," I finish , picking up my bag , making my way out the door .

"Miss Uchiha-" my teacher starts, buT I'm already out the classroom, heading for the exit .

   I make my way towards Inko's and on my way there , I decide to admire nature and try to calm myself down before I get to Inko's .

   I plan on staying there until school ends , so I can just go home .

When I finally arrive , I knock on the door and patiently wait for Inko to open it. When she does , she greets me with a hug .

"Why are you not at school, dear?" Inko asks .

"I just couldn't, Ink . They were talking about Izuku and they were trashing his name . I-I punched a guy for what he was saying , a-and my hand hurts," I confess .

"Come on in , honey, you can change into Izuku's clothes, I'll fix your hand, and make lunch ," she says .

"Okay, thank you," I sweetly smile at her .

I get changed and wait in the living room for Inko to come back with a mini emergency kit .

When she finishes, she puts all of it back and gets started on the food .

   I start to wonder about the mysterious person, who leaves me letters, as time quickly passes by .

   "Hey, Inko?" I shout walking into Izuku's room to put on my shoes .

   "Yes?" She shouts back .

   "I'm going to run to my house really quick, I need to grab a few things," I say walking into the living room to pick up my phone .

  "Oh, sweetie, I can drive you?" She kindly suggests .

  "It's fine, I'd like to admire the starry night sky ," I sweetly decline .

  "Okay, well, if you decide you don't want to come back , text me," she says .

  "Oh, don't worry, I'll be back ," I say , opening up the door .

   ***

When I finally approach my house, I unlock the door . I start walking towards my room, opening the door, and turning the light on .

(A/N: play the song at the tOp)

  My ceiling fan starts to spin, making the room a little cold . I walk towards my pillow, seeing my notebook open, with a newly written reply .

     "Who are you ? And how the hell do you keep getting into my house ?" My previous reply said.

   "Don't try and figure out who I am, doll . I wouldn't want you to stress your pretty little head over it . The way you worded your second question hurts me ): You worded it as if I'm breaking in . It's not breaking in, if I'm always welcome (: . Anyways , text me (: xxx-xxx-xxxx"

  I quickly take out my phone and plug the numbers in .

  Italics = Adiana
Bold & italics= Mystery man 💀 .

Adiana
Hello?

Mystery man 💀 .
Hello, Adiana .

Adiana
What do you want from me?

Mystery man💀 .
You're the one that texted me?

Adiana
Stop playing around and answer my question .

Mystery man 💀 .
I don't want anything from you, love . You simply interest me, you always have .

Adiana
So, I know you ?

Mystery man 💀 .
I don't know, do you ?

Adiana
I'm blocking you .

Mystery man 💀 .
No, don't do that ): . You do not wish to upset me , doll . That's one thing you should learn now .

Adiana
Okay, whatever, I have a question .

Mystery man 💀 .
What is it you wish to know ?

Adiana
I wish to know a lot about you, but are you the one who killed Kilo ?

Mystery man 💀 .
Yes .

Adiana
Was it bc I told him..about you ?

Mystery man 💀 .
Why are we talking about boring little things like this ? Tell me about your day , doll (: ! Tell me about how your day at school was, tell me how you're feeling (: ! I wish to know everything about your day .

Adiana
Well, school was horrible . There were kids bullying me and talking shit about my best friend  . I punched him to defend my bsfs name . I walked out and went to my friend, Izuku's house . I went there to see his mom . That's about it . I did feel really bad and he made me cry a little . Beforehand, he was picking on me and had the audacity to bring my missing friend up .

Mystery man 💀 .
What was his name ?

Adiana
Why? It's honestly fine, I've been dealing with it for years .

Mystery man 💀 .
I asked for his name , Adiana .

Adiana
I said it was fine .

Mystery man 💀 .
I can make him pay for all the things , he has said and done to you throughout all these years .

Adiana
I'll get in trouble .

Mystery man 💀 .
Not if you're not the one who did it . I'll make sure you won't get in trouble, doll . I'd never put you in that position.

Mystery man 💀 .
Although I do want to put you in many situations (; .

Adiana
You could be like 45, no thanks .
Mystery man 💀 .
I still didn't get the victims name ?

Adiana
Shoyo King .

Mystery man 💀 .
It's good you're cooperating with me, doll . The only method that I see fit for this situation is death .

Adiana
Death?! I thought you were going to jump him or something . Not kill him !

Mystery man 💀 .
Anyone that makes you shed tears, deserves to be killed .

Adiana
Can you not kill him ?

Mystery man 💀 .
You won't be the one killing him, doll. I will . Don't you want him to pay for everything he's done to you ? All these years of tormenting and beating you up ? Bullying you ? Don't you want him to suffer? The same way you suffered?

Adiana
I don't know..I don't want to take a life .

Mystery man 💀 .
You won't be taking a life, I will . Now can I kill him, doll? For you ); .

Adiana
Yes .

Mystery man 💀 .
Yes?

Adiana
Do it . Just make sure the blood is not on my hands .

Mystery man 💀 .
God, you're so hot when you're like this .

Adiana
Goodnight .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433 20 5
"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸..." "𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦..." 10 years ago Y/N, L/N the girl Izuku Midoriya once h...
64.5K 1.3K 41
Quick footsteps are barely heard at the brink of midnight. Run. That's all you can do, just run. You can't look behind you, you won't. You can't affo...
176K 4K 27
❤️Under editing❤️ After bieng bullied mercilessly by Bakugou and his other classmates deku is questioning his chances of becoming a hero. But along...
557K 15.5K 28
yandere bnha x female reader when y/n was 15 she dies and was given a second chance to live a new life in her favorite manga my hero academia (boku...