REMEMBER ME || K. Th

By Raindrops95here

"You know this person?" She asked to you. My heart clenched as my gaze never left your beautiful caramel bro... More

🚨INTRODUCTION🚨
Prologue.
A Monsoon Memory.
Unreachable.
Blinded.
First Eye Lock.
Ocean eyes.
Heart beats.
The voice of the Ocean-I
The voice of the Ocean-II
The unexpected
Melody
Heart Strings.
Attires - I
Attires - II
Naive.
False Alarm
The unexpected-II
🚨TRAILER🚨
Trapped - I
Trapped II
Bitter Sweet - I
Unspoken
The Unexpected-III
Chingu-I
Chingu-II
Under The Rain-II
Blushes Of First Love
Attention!!
Seashores.
Roses & Thorns.
Thorns & Thistles.
Thistles & Honeysuckles.
Blue & Grey.
A Sweet Bizzare - I
A Sweet Bizzare - II
Bliss & Bullets.
Broken.
Indefinite.
Cold & Numb.
Indefinite-II
Trippin' Back-I
Trippin' Back-II
Trippin' Back-III
Square One.
Secrets & Confessions
Bloom Later.
Kisses Of Rain-I
Kisses Of Rain-II
Into The Ocean
Soaked.
Feverish
Convolution
Melody Of The Bodies
Epilogue
NOTICE

Under the rain-I

1.5K 131 44
By Raindrops95here

Same day....

•~•

"Or is it the trouble that is chasing you every where?"

You were speaking to me.

Me! Me?

But, I could barely let a word out of my lips as I stared at you in pure disbelief. Mouth frozen wide open, eyes stretched to its fullest. Unblinking. Body as rigid as a board.

And I kept staring like a dumbfound as your ocean eyes stole all my words away.

I couldn't help but adore you all over again.

You...you were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, heard, met, felt.
And I was convinced for the millionth time that it will remain the same till my last breath.

With you before my bare eyes, rest of the world seemed dull and refined, synthetic, unworthy of adoration.

But you my dear...you defined raw natural beauty. Limitless beauty bottled up in a body. But you were more than just this angelic face, this perfect body. And oh, how horribly I was dying to know 'that' more of you.

But you had no idea about any of these now, did you?

"Anyone home?"

Your hand that held my wet paper
sheet waved infront of my face as you tried to pull me back to reality, breaking the web of trance I was momentarily caught in.

"Oh?"

My lips shut and opened like a goldfish, eyes begining to blink, as I suddenly remembered how to breath back again.

You tilted your head to one side, blinking just once, slowly, as you gazed down at me. Intrigued. Your silver chain ear-ring on the left ear gracefully dangling along with the wind. Shining like strings of star dusts.

The very next second you knelt down to the ground on your one leg, maintaining a fair distance between our bodies.

Thud.

Your unalarmed action charged a sudden surge in my already franitically pounding heart, freaking me beyond my limits.

Your purple umbrella still shielding both of us under its shade like a loyal friend as the pitter-patter rain poured all around us, playing their magical symphony.

Such a beautiful moment. So beautiful for my fragile heart to even handle that I might just die with a cardiac arrest.

But again, little did you know about it. Right love?

Your other hand casually lifted up and rested above your knee as you gazed straight at me, silently.

Thud.

Your hypnotic gaze first met with my eyes, then travelled down to my wet top, then aside to my drenched hair-strands sticking next to my neck, later to my temple, then travelling up to my head before falling down back to my wide eyes.

Studying. Slowly and steadily.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

I felt more than just a couple of my heart beats skipping right at the moment.

You gaze, God! It had such a fierce impact on me, nearly knocking every wisp of air from my lungs as I sat there struggling to inhale or exhale or do anything at all.

Oh sweet lord, this is not good. This is bad. Really really bad for my health. This is toxic. You're going to kill me. I should be probably sprinting away with my only life right now.

Far far away from you, as much as possible.

But again, your gaze. God! It held such gravity, holding me firm on my place. How could I even dare to defeat them.

Your grey fleeked dark ebony eyes, soft and penetrating at the same time. So damn calculative. And I wondered what in the world were you thinking as you gazed at me like that quietly. Or may be I'm thinking too much.

We were in the middle of a sweet breezy misty rain. Yet, I felt an entire storm under the umbrella...with you.

Still holding my gaze firm and exchanging no words, out of the blue your hand rose up and went past my head.

I shivered with goosebumps, turning all pale like a ghost, my blood running cold, practically freaking out about what were you upto suddenly.

I was this close to an heart attack when your long fingers grabbed the hem of my slate-grey hood and pulled it over my head in one swift movement, almost covering half of my face before you got up in your feet, leaving a shocked and confused 'me' down on the ground.

What in the world just happened?

Everything happened in the fraction of a second that I literally found myself left way behind the time, like a sloth. Completely dumbfounded at your unspoken gesture. There was literally zero thinking going on in my head, as if my brain had just shut down.

"Get up."

You commanded. Actually you didn't. It was your deep husky voice that made it sound like a command. At least that's how I perceived.

I lifted my chin up, peering through my lashes and the hem of my hoodie to see you. Unlike how I reacted to Jackson, I didn't undo my hoodie. Instead I let it stay right there over my head, just as you've placed it on me.

I saw you turning around to leave. Like a perplexed puppy, I watched your graceful moves wordlessly.

You took a step forward but halted soon. Your head snapping behind, at my way. Eyes, inexplicable.

"What? Need an invitation now?"

"Oh?"

Like the most stupidest fool that I am, I asked you back, still maintaining the crouching position on the wet lawn with half of my body soaking in rain.

"Gaja(let's go)."

You breathed out softly. Soft enough to melt down my frozen state.

Quickly I bobbed my head like an obedient doll and stood up from the ground as I speechlessly followed you with my heart in my mouth.

As I walked with you beside me, all I could remember was that unforgettable day when I saw you for the first time in my life.

Approximately two months, three days, two hours and several nano seconds before.

Even back then, it was raining.
Even back then, you were embraced by a similar white attire.
Even back, then you had this same purple umbrella in your arm, like a lavender allium.
But unlike now, back then I was invisible to your eyes as I watched your spell-blinding beauty from afar, a potent spell that had trapped me ever since then.

Look how time seemed to surprise me with this present moment that never in a million years I expected to occur.

Yet here I was...with you...under the same umbrella...with the raindrops masking my violently pounding heart.

Silly me.

Stepping inside the varenda, you closed your long umbrella while I brushed my clothe from top to bottom as if it was dust not water that poured up on me.

Wasting no time, the coward voice in my head whispered to me to scoot out of the place before you get to notice it. And that's what I actually did.

Dragging my one leg slowly back, I caustiously spun around holding my breath, targetting the farthest end of the varenda.

Griping tight on the indigo blue straps of bag, I was going to make a run for it. But then....

"I believe this belongs to you."

I stiffened as your voice held me on place like a magnet. And I could only mentally kick myself in the head for even daring to be oversmart in your presence.

Nibbling on my lips out of pure habbit, I slowly twirled back to you, holding my bag tighter.

"Isn't it?"

You repeated, talking about the paper sheet in your hand with my sketches.

Sucking in a breath I nodded, mentally reminding myself to not look like a freak again infront of you, not wanting to ruin the forth impression too.

Why is destiny so cruel to me?

Your eyes took a quick scan of my drenched work on the paper.

Again, studying. Slowly & steadily.

"Such excellent work, all ruined. Just like that."

Your lips moved melodically as your eyes stayed glued to the piece of paper.

Wait a sec, was that a compliment?

"How irresponsible of you."

Okay, may be not. My mistake.

You rose your sharp chin up. Eyes still inexplicable as it penetrated into me like bullets.

"I don't know how you do it, but remake these and submit them by tomorrow early morning on my table. Am I clear, Min Ji-U?"

Your authoritative words pierced into my ears as you handed the paper to me.

But, but I have a test tomorrow.

"Nae."

I agreed with no arguements as recieved the paper from your hand before bowing my head down in a 90 degree to you. Eyes on the floor, nervously rooted on your feet, not daring to move left or right or up at you.

I heard no response from your side other than watching your dark red sneakers turning around and leaving away from my sight.

I continued to stay intact on that pose for a few more seconds, untill something hit my conscience real hard. Like real-real hard.

Brain stuttering as every part of me went pause as my thoughts caught up.

Thoughts which were born as I replayed your words in my head as they bounced inside my skull.

Immediately, my head jolted up as if thunder struck. Eyes wandering around in urgency, searching for you. But you were already gone. Like a misty breeze.

I stood there like a frozen stone cemented to the floor as the drizziling rain witnessed my stunned state.

Unable to breath, unable to speak, unable to think, unable to even comprehend what I just got to hear from your thin soft lips....

My name.

You knew my name.

~

[A/N]

Forget the part when I said this is going to be a short story.

Inbtwn, why in the world am I not able to use gifs any more after updating wattpad?

Plus, It's raining here.

Plus, do you like her name?

Plus, stay healthy, happy & smile✨

Plus, I love you.

-Your Rain💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 33.8K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿. -𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 �...
9.8K 961 18
Dear best friend, Today I am gonna confess you something. May be a bitter or sweet truth. Think whatever you want do whatever you want just let me c...
1M 25.2K 48
Supermodel Kim Taehyung has been your best friend for two years, but one weekend changed everything... forever. "If I had to pinpoint it, I'd say tha...
128K 8.3K 62
He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their past can be the end of their friendship...