Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Iron Dad
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 12: New Suit
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 24: Time
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: Blessing
Thor Ragnarok
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 32: Sakaar
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
Chapter 50: Breaking the News
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
Chapter 56: Return
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 15: Love pt.2

2.6K 93 35
By Stark_2023

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously as Loki dragged me by the hand.

We had just hiked into the forest and up a mountain behind the palace. We didn't go all the way up, but we did make it pretty high.

I have an illusion up to make us completely invisible to anyone around us because Loki was not disguised as Odin.

But with no one around us, I put it down because I felt myself getting tired.

"Just trust me, Darling. You'll love it." Loki smiled back at me as he led me through the trees.

We stepped over fallen branches and rocks. Trees and bushes surrounded us. The smell of moss and nature all around as frogs and insects could be heard.

There was a soft breeze in the air that blowed my hair ever so slightly.

I always did love nature. Just walking around, surrounded by trees and animals.

I always loved taking walks back in Wakanda. Their sunsets and views are amazing. Truly breathtaking. The city, the villages, the palace, the people, the cultures, the tribes. All of them so similar, yet different.

I shook my head as I focused on watching where I was going. I don't want to trip and embarrass myself now. I can be a clumsy person.

"Here we are." Loki spoke up as we stepped out into a small clearing.

I gasped at the sight in front of me.

The sky was a beautiful orange and yellow as the sun had just begun to set over the horizon.

I slowly walked up to the cliff as I gaped at the world Loki grew up in.

Asgard laid underneath us. The palace and the village. People could be seen walking around, going home for bed. Lights from the house and castle glowing as the sun started to retreat. The gold shimmering slightly in the last bit of sunlight until tomorrow.

The rainbow bridge stretched far away from the village and palace. The BiFrost sitting at farthest away from us. The sun setting just behind it.

This is definitely a different sight than the cities I've lived it. The cells I was kept in. The places I've hide in. 

"Do you like it?" Loki spoke up behind me.

"Like it? This is... beautiful." I mumbled in awe.

"Yes, it is."

I looked back at Loki to see him staring at me, a loving smile displayed on his face.

I blushed lightly at the look in his eyes. That was cheesy, but when he looks at me like that, I can't but blush.

I noticed a tree standing just beside Loki. I sighed in relief.

"I really need to sit down. My legs are killing me!" I groaned as I crouched down and sat against the tree.

Loki joined me, sitting directly beside me.

I gasped in surprise as I was lifted off the ground.

"Loki!" I exclaimed with a laugh as he sat me down on his lap, facing his direction.

"I'm just getting comfortable, Love." Loki smirked as he grinned my thighs as he adjusted my legs over his.

I let out a laugh as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

To be honest, I love sitting like this. Having Loki hold me like this makes me feel the safest I'll ever be.

Loki studied my face as he wrapped his arms around my body, holding my waist.

I grinned as I stared at the man I love. The man I would spend the rest of my life with.

"I've never loved someone the way I love you." I stated, not moving my eyes from him.

He tilted his head to the side, giving me a cute confused smile that made my heart swell with love.

"What do you mean?"

"I like to think of the people in my life as family. The only ones I'm close to. The ones who I consider my brothers and sisters. My uncles. My dad and mom. I love all of them, but not the way I love you."

I ran my hand through his hair.

"You are the only one I hold in a different place in my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you. I love you and everything about you." I placed both my hands on his cheeks, holding his face.

His eyes bore into mine, staring intently and something else I could read.

"I love the way you hold my like this." Gesturing to the way we were positioned.

"I love the way you look at me. It's like I'm the only thing that matters to you in that moment. I love the way you kiss me. It makes me feel like there's nothing else around us. I love the way you tell my how much you love me. It makes me feel like I deserve it. I love the way you listen to me ramble on about anything. Knowing you're actually paying attention to me makes it all the more better."

"I love how you focus on your books when you read. How your eyes seem to light up when you think of something fun to do. The way you smile. How you always know what to say or do to calm me down. How you take care of me when I'm at my lowest."

"I love how you make me feel. I have never felt this way about anyone. The littlest things you do, make me fall in love with you even more. I love you, Loki, and there's nothing in this universe that will change that. There is no one I would rather be with, than you." I finished another rant about my confession of love to the man.

Loki stayed quiet for a moment, processing what I had just said to him.

I moved my hands from his face as I watched Loki's skin turned blue. His eyes going red as dark blue lines appeared on his forehead. His Frost Giant form.

He's never showed me it before, even after all these years of talking and getting to know each other.

Sure I've seen it in his memories, but never in real life. And it's... incredible.

"And now?" His voice almost small, as if he was expecting bad or hateful words.

I stared at his red eyes, smiling loving as I reached my hand back to his face.

"Wait! Don't!" Loki stopped me from touching his skin. I pulled back slightly, confused. His eyes went soft as he looked at my hand, and then back to my eyes. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You could never hurt me." I whispered softly as I made my skin heat up. My veins glowing blue on my hand and arm.

I placed my hand gently onto Loki's cheek. His skin not giving me burning my skin at the coldness as I touched him.

His skin cold as ice, literally this time.

I placed a small kiss against his lips, loving the feeling of his cold lips against my hot ones. Loki kissed back gently before I pulled away.

"I guess they were right about the phrase, 'opposites attract'." I joked with a chuckle. Both of our skin going back to the way it was before.

Loki leaned into my hand as it had never left his face, his eyes tearing up.

I immediately felt myself panic because, like I said, I never felt like this for anyone. He is the only one. He's my only one.

I moved my hands to his chest.

All of a sudden, Loki smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss hard and filled with so much emotion, that I couldn't comprehend what happened.

After a moment, I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Loki's hands now holding my face against his.

The way my body ignites when he touches me. When he kisses me. He has no idea how much he means to me.

Loki pulled away leaving us both breathless. I opened my eyes slowly to see his already staring at me.

"Loki, your Frost Giant form is beautiful." I smiled at the god of mischief.

Loki clenched his jaw as a tear rolled down his cheek. I quickly wiped it away from his face with my thumb.

He hardly ever gets emotional.

I watched as Loki lifted his hands as he held his pointer finger and thumb close together.

I gasped as a ring appeared in between his fingers.

It was a silver and gold ring. It was a simply ring, no diamond or large jewel on it. It still looked beautiful though.

I looked up to Loki, feeing myself become shocked and slightly scared.

"I was going to wait until you returned, but I just can't." Loki grabbed my left hand. "This is a promise ring." He placed the small ring onto my pinkie.

I let out a shaky breath, that seemed to come out as a disappointed sigh.

Loki chuckled at my sigh.

"Don't worry, Darling. I will make you my wife one day." Loki placed a kiss onto the ring as it was snug onto my finger.

It fit perfectly.

"I promise that one day, I will wed you. One day, you will become my wife. We can start a family. We can go wherever you wish to stay. I want you in my life, for now and forever."

I felt my smile flatten slightly at the mention of a family. Loki seemed to notice.

"Hope? What's wrong? Do you not enjoy my gift?" Loki hand second thoughts of his timing and words.

"No, no! I absolutely adore this, and the idea of calling you my husband one day." Loki smiled at that. "But starting a family... children. They are something, the one thing I can't give you..."

I felt my heart ache at the thought. I wish I could have children.

I used to be not so fond at the thought of having kids.

But after getting to know Loki, I did think about having kids. Little Loki's and Hope's running around. That would be something.

Loki's eyes seem to fill with sadness as he nodded, looking down at our joined hands. I felt guilty for not being able to provide children to the man who desperately wanted and deserved a family.

"Extremis won't allow me to have children." My throat tightened at those words.

I looked down at our hands, just like Loki was.

I stared at the ring on my pinkie, thinking of Loki's promise to make me his wife one day.

I noticed Loki glanced back up at me, his eyes piercing into my head.

"Hey, look at me." Loki lifted my head with his finger under my chin.

My eyes watering as I met his gaze.

"Even if we can't have children, I still want to spend my life with you." Loki reassured me with a smile.

I felt myself become relieved.

"We could always adopt as you seem to have a growing list of children you tend to care about." Loki suggested with a shrug. I laughed as I nodded.

"That would be perfect." I grinned as I hugged him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 17.2K 67
BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know how that feels!?" I exclaimed with tear...
53.6K 1.3K 60
Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down destroying the sibling's childhood. Bei...
43.9K 979 31
𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕, 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚘𝚔𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚊. 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋...
65.6K 1K 58
Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for death. I met evil when I was only a chi...