Weight Gain Roleplay

By catqueefer

A little book of weight gain roleplaying ;) All plots are written Feedee/Feeder and gender neutral, and I try... More

Rules and Info
My Main OC: Alex
Plot 1: The Farm
Plot 2: The Summer Job
Plot 3: The Witch
Plot 5: The Royal Treatment
Plot 6: The Pet
Plot 7: The Visitor
Plot 8: The Pigs
Plot 9: The Thanksgiving Gain
Plot 10: The Convience Store
Plot 11: The Teacher
Plot 12: Culture Shock
Plot 13: The Restaurant
Plot 14: The Tournament
Plot 15: The Ritual
Plot 16: The Group Project
Plot 17: The Fairy
Plot 18: The Camp
Plot 19: The Vampire
Plot 20: Office Fatties

Plot 4: The Island

2.9K 9 3
By catqueefer

OC1 is headed to a tropical getaway, but disaster strikes on the plane ride there. One of the engines fail, sending the airplane hurling into the ocean!

OC1 narrowly survives, waking up on a small, deserted island. Luckily, there's a small village living on the island, and the villagers agree to take OC1 into the village and help them out. They shower their guest in food, providing all the delicious, island delicacies that OC1 could possibly eat.

After a while, this royal treatment begins to take its affect on OC1's figure, with them growing larger and larger by the day. Soon enough, they've grown absolutely massive, but the villagers don't seem to show any signs of stopping. Will OC1 find their way back to civilization? Or will they eat themselves into immobility at the hands of the villagers?

For this plot, OC2 can either be a fellow passenger on the plane, who is treated to the same gluttonous luxury as OC1, or one of the villagers, who's in charge of caring for OC1 as they're fattened up.

The villagers' motives are also up to you to decide: Maybe they mistake OC1 for some kind of god or spirit, and are feeding them as a form of worship. Or perhaps they have a more nefarious purpose, that won't become to apparent to OC1 until they're fat enough for whatever the villagers have planned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
329K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
92.6K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
407K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...