First King (First Hassan Male...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

A gentleman loved by his people and a special girl. During the great battle in which he took part of, he lost... More

Bio
Chapter 0: Hero In Their Eyes
Chapter 1: The Mightiest Human Ever
Chapter 2: The First Hassan
Chapter 3: Hassan-I Sabbah
Chapter 5: The Old Man and The New Hero
Quick Update/Votes
Chapter 6: Meeting Back At Kuoh
Chapter 7: Intruders
Chapter 8: Phenex V Death
Chapter 9: Investigation
Chapter 10: Arrival
Chapter 11: Along Came Death
Chapter 12: Raikou and an Unepected Guest
Chapter 13: Bring Forth Another Student
Chapter 14: The Sacred Place
Chapter 15: A Gift

Chapter 4: Battle Of 2 Peerages

13.4K 255 90
By TheAnimeManofYeet

Thou does not simply fuck with the man dubbed as death, he will fucking kill you even if you're immortal!!!

Fun fact 1:
This story was originally going to be a lot different. It was supposed to be that the MC was given King Hassan as a sacred gear but I didn't really know how to make him be able to unleash it (Not that my half assed cannon way was any better). I also had planned that he would be apart of Sirzechs peerage but ultimately didn't want him to be apart of any peerage.

Fun fact 2:
While I always planned to have Grayfia as the star of this book, I almost made this a harem book and added MILF Fox Yokai from season 4 into the mix. Even Serafall almost made it but decided to keep it a single lady story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't seem to remember how long it has been.. my face has definitely lost all traces of my former life. I simply stood at the edge of the world as I look over it. For me, it's been over 2000 years of solitude. In the real world, it may have just been a few days. I look back down as I see Grayfia looking at some old pictures.

Y/n: "Many beautiful memories. Was accepting this a mistake?"

Perhaps it was best to have just died I ask myself.. but the world needed someone to protect it. This was more than just about me. Mr first Hassan needed to rest and I was the one he saw fit. I must stay strong and continue on my quest to protect the world.. for her.

Y/n: "Grayfia"

I find myself in the underworld. Was it just the mentioning of her name? Whatever the reason, she couldn't sense my presence due to my Presence Concealment being so strong. I simply stood behind her as I could hear her light sobs. I wanted to tap on her shoulder. I wanted to tell her I was alive, tell her how much I love her.. but I couldn't.

Y/n: "She would not like to see me the way I am"

I was nothing more than a large man with a skull for a face. My eyes were mere small flames since my eyes had dried out and died. I was truly just a ghost.

Grayfia: "Y/n"

My head moves up a little as I hear what she has to say.

Grayfia: "I'm so sorry *sob* I'm so sorry I couldn't save you"

I look over to her as my hand slowly reaches out to her. It nearly lands on her shoulder but I retract it. There's no way she would recognize me. She'd be devistated to see what I had become once she notice that it was me.

Y/n: "She wouldn't love a monster"

Grayfia quickly turns around to see nobody behind her. She quickly puts the pictures in the drawer before the door opens up.

Sirzechs: "Grayfia? Are you-"

Grayfia: "I'm fine"

She wipes the tears from her eyes as she stands up from the chair.

Grayfia: "I'm just going to go wor-"

Sirzechs: "Hey, listen. Stop"

He grabs her by the wrist so she can face him.

Sirzechs: ".. I miss him too. It's been a tough couple of years without him.. We have to move on though"

Grayfia: "It's tough. I try but I could never forgive myself for just leaving him alone"

Sirzechs: "You did none of that. It was I who accepted his order to go into battle alone. I told him about Rizevim. His death is on me and me alone. You are not to blame for what happened to Y/n.. I killed my best friend"

Grayfia: "He was reckless.. I can't help but to think that maybe if I had convinced him to take someone with him.. take me to the battlefield as well"

Sirzechs: "As I said before Grayfia, this isn't on you. I blame myself"

He over to give her a hug as she looked down.

Sirzechs: "We have to move on. I'm not saying we forget he ever existed but we can't continue to dwell on what happened to him. We celebrate his life and that we had him here.. which reminds me"

He looked over to a calendar by his desk.

Sirzechs: "It's his birthday in a week. I got some of his favorite alcohol. I'll be bringing it to his resting place. Care to join me?"

Grayfia: "Yes.. is it.. is it possible-"

Sirzechs: "Don't ask. It's okay. I'd like to stay long too"

Grayfia: "Thank you"

Sirzechs: "We can tell him all types of stories of what we've been up and old ones. Who knows, he's probably listening to us everytime we go?"

Grayfia: "*chuckles* I see.. I hope he doesn't feel alone. He never really had a family other than us.."

Sirzechs: "He won't.. Maybe... maybe he hadn't melted, I could of used one of my evil pieces to bring-"

Grayfia: "I don't think he would of liked that"

Sirzechs: ".. You're right. He would of probably killed me for doing it. Then revive me and kill me again"

Grayfia: "Despite loving devils and angels, he always desired to stay human. He always did tell you he would never accept an evil piece to become a devil"

Sirzechs: "... I would of like to think that maybe that would of changed. Maybe wanting to be around you longer, he would of accepted to become a devil. I know my best friend well but maybe, just maybe, he would of agreed"

Grayfia: "Yea"

They both stayed in silence as they reminisce different memories they shared together. Sirzechs simply put a hand on her shoulder and looked at her.

Sirzechs: "Don't beat yourself up. He wouldn't of liked to have seen that. Especially if it's about him. Take the day off. Go and buy something for him"

He leaves as I simply stand inside the room, unnoticed.

Y/n: "Don't cry Grayfia. Everything's fine even if you can't see me. I'll protect the two of you, Rias, everyone. So don't you dare cry for me"

I teleport back to the mountain as I make sure that everything is okay.

Y/n: "Hm?"

I look down to see another distortion in time that could prove to be problematic.

Y/n: "It's time"

Blue flames engulf me as I take to the land of the living.

Issei: "We.. we can't win.. I failed Rias"

What was once supposed to be a competitive match, turned into a landslide win. Issei has fallen to his knees and was the final member of team Rias in the game.

Grayfia: "Gremory Bishop, eliminated"

Issei: "Shit!! Asia"

Every member of Riser's peerage was still standing while Issei began to lose his way. His tears began to flow down his face as the thought of losing Rias without even standing a chance frighten him.

Issei: "I don't deserve her.. I'm sorry Rias"

All the fight in him was drained as Rias was being held down by Riser's Queen.

Riser: "Riser will not allow you to admit defeat Rias. That boy barked all his bravado at the great Riser Phenex and shall be punished accordingly"

Her mouth was shut as she was beaten down and gagged. She tried her best to quit but couldn't.

Grayfia: "This is going to far Sirzechs"

Sirzechs: "I know but I can't interrupt the battle. I have to stay out of this.. What's that?!"

He rose up from his chair as a large man walked over to the cowering child.

Y/n: "The Old Man of The Mountain has arrived. I hast seen this timeline before and seen it has fallen out of its rails"

Sirzechs: "How did he manage to-"

Grayfia: "You are not a part of this game!! Vacat-"

I look up at the arrogant boy over at the top of the building and find him laughing at me.

Y/n: "I ask thee. Boy, is thou worried about a single old man lending a hand? Or is this tower of bones too much of a threat to thy's success"

Riser: "Pfft, HAHAHAHAAA!! A mere sack of bones is a threat to Riser?! I allow him to be my opponent"

Grayfia: "He's-"

Riser: "I allow it I say!!!"

Grayfia looks at me as I stare at the stubborn Phenex child.

Riser: "Attack him"

All of his peerage members, minus his queen begin to slowly walk towards us. I look at the scared boy next to me as he slowly gets up.

Y/n: "It takes a lot to push through hard times. Tell boy, does thy possess the courage to fight for thous love? Courage is merely grace under pressure. Can thou live up to expectations or crack under its pressure. I shall lend a hand"

The pawns come first and attempt to land a single attack but each is blocked by my cape.

Y/n: "Thou hasn't harness the power to warrant my attention. Next"

More of them come for me as I simply stare into the face of their king.

Y/n: "I shall not move from this place. It is up to you to decide if you'll rewrite history. What will you decide?"

*BOOST!!* *BOOST!!*

He grit his teeth as he got down and punched the ground.

Y/n: "Wise decision. I believe I'll join thee"

I finally take a step forward as the boy starts fighting back. He began to take each of the girls out, one by one as I simply helped him avoid any attacks to his person. The boy that had used to fight in perverted ways in the other timelines I had viewed was a completely different person in this one. Every move he did was with the intent to hurt his opponents. His goofy look was now that of a man. A man that would do anything to take what he's lost back.

Y/n: "I'm aware of it. I was never meant to exist. My birth gave way to a new path. A path where he throws away his perverted antics and becomes something different. He very well may become a true hero"

I continue following him until he reaches the final bosses. Riser begins to clap as he rises up from his chair.

Riser: "Wonderful. What a beautiful display of entertainment you've provided me.. but I'm afraid this is where it ends. Riser WILL win"

Issei: "Hey old man, thanks for helping me. I'll take him on"

I quickly wrap him up in my cloak as an explosion nearly takes him out.

Y/n: "Thou isn't at his full potential just yet. I shall still help thee with the opposition until only the Phenex boy is left"

Queen: "You underestimate me you old pile of bones-"

My cloak floats off as my entire face is revealed.

Suddenly, I appear before her.

Riser: "When did he-?!"

In a flash, the girl is quickly defeated from just a tap from my fingers over her head. A very small portion of my power was inbedded to that light tap but it still nearly killed her on the spot.

Issei: "The hell?"

Sirzechs: "What kind of monster?!"

Y/n: "I shall interfere no longer in this match. I leave the battle in thous hands, boy"

I look down to him as he punches the building wall, causing it and Riser to collapse to the ground. He pounds his fist together as he heads over to the rival king.

Issei: "Thanks for catching her old man"

He looks over to me with a cocky smile. I simply nod as I hold Rias in my arms. I gently place her down and remove her gag.

Rias: "It's you again?! You save our butts once again"

Y/n: "Thou mustn't thank me for I have done nothing. All gazed must be on that boy as he fights for thous eyes. Give him the attention he so rightfully has earned"

She looks over to Issei and clears her mind to solely focus on him. I've derailed this universe's direction by simply existing, that means it is up to me to see it through to its end.

Issei: "You're done!!"

With a powerful punch, Issei finally finishes off Riser once and for all. The boy falls to the ground as the victor remains on top with his head high as the last person standing. Rias runs over to him and embraces the new person in front of her. Issei looks over to me and gives me a thumbs up. I simply nod as my former friends arrive at the scene.

Sirzechs: "Who are you? How did you manage to penetrate a barrier set up by a satan and the strongest queen?"

The rest begin to arrive as I simply stand in my spot.

Y/n: "I am but a man with no name. I have traveled all over and nowhere. I simply go by the Old man of the Mountain"

I look over at the boy once again as I point to him.

Y/n: "Boy, I extend thou a simple offer. Does thee wish to fall under my training?"

Everyone looks up surprised at my sudden request.

Y/n: "I speak not of removing you from Rias' peerage. I simply offer to mold thee into the man thou truly wishes to be. What is thy response?"

Issei looks over to his friends then back to me.

Issei: "I accept"

Grayfia: "You aren't even sure who this man is?"

Issei: "All I know is he has saved my life more than once now. I can trust him"

He walks over to me and extends a hand.

Issei: "I wish to train under you Old Man of The Mountain. Please teach me how to become more powerful to protect my friends"

I break free of my stance as I extend my hand out to his.

Y/n: "Prepare thyself boy, for my regiment requires the upmost attention. It will destroy you mentally but build thee back up stronger"

Issei: "I don't mind it. I want to change. I want to get stronger"

Y/n: "Then thou falls under my guidance"

At the moment, nobody but me knew what had happened. Issei would go on to lose most of his former perverted personality. As for the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riser: "DAMMIT!!"

Riser punched the wall in frustration after losing to Issei.

Riser: "DAMMIT ALL!!"

??: "Well well well, What do we have her~?"

Riser: "What do you want?! Riser has no time for-!!"

??: "Shh. I truly understand your pain, your hatred. I merely wish to offer you power, isn't that what you wish for?"

Riser: "Power?"

??: "Yes. Power. Power to defeat that Gremory pawn after embarrassing you in front of everyone. Isn't that right~?"

Riser: "Yes.. Yes. YES!! Riser desires that power!! I accept any conditions aslong as Riser attains the power to destroy that miserable shit!!"

The lady appears before him with a playful smile.

Katerea: "Then I welcome you, Riser Phenex, to the Khaos Brigade"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 223 6
Hey my name is Y/N L/N, and I'm just or rather was an average man, that really liked the Fate Franchise especially the Grand Order group(And all the...
572K 4.9K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
155K 3.8K 44
King Edward. If there's one word to describe him, it's ruthless, or cruel. He's know as the leader in one of the biggest countries in this time, Engl...
184K 2.2K 32
(OLD VERSION, I WILL REMAKE THIS ONE SINCE THE PLOT IS BAD.) (Earned #1 in Highschooldxd) As Y/N went to a uproar battle against Sirzech, he was defe...