ℓιℓу ρнσєвє ѕиαρє {ѕ. ѕєνєяυѕ}

By shiggyyyy

"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟ... More

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐩𝐞𝐭!!
𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞!!
𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!
𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟!!
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬!!
𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!!
𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤!!
𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭!!
𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡!!
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫!!
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠!!
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!!
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝!!
𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲!!
𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚!!
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲!!
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!!
𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰!!
𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥!!
𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧!!!!
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭!!
𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞!!
𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐬!!
𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞!!
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!
𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲!!
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧!!
𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐱!!
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚!!
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡!!
𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞!!
𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!

117K 3.2K 7.8K
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

EVERYONE'S EYES WERE the size of bludgers as they witnessed a pale little girl with dark brown—nearly black—slightly wavy locks sitting at severus snape's desk.

"professor snape has a child??", one whispered.

"I thought he was single!! I mean, who would want to marry tha—"

"are you talking bad about my papa?", the little girl asked, making the three fourth-years tense.

"n-not at all!! say, what's your name little one?", the red-head asked.

"lily phoebe snape".

"ahem!"

everyone scurried back to their seats as professor snape entered the room.

lily hopped back onto her father's seat as she excitedly awaited him to start class.

"today, we will be starting with the—"

hermione's hand immediately shot up in the air, making snape glance at the girl with an annoyed face.

"yes ms. granger, what is it?"

"are we not going to acknowledge that a child is in the room?", hermione asked, making everyone's attention once again shift to the girl.

snape sighed as he rolled his eyes, looking over at the girl.

lily simply hopped back down onto the floor as she waddled to the front of the class, making some snicker and whisper.

"hi everyone!! my name's lily phoebe snape. and I'm four years-old this year!! I'm here because papa said I could. so here I am", the little girl smiled, making a few girls squeal at her cuteness.

"great, now—"

"is she a slytherin?", ron asked, making hermione gently elbow the boy in the stomach.

"no, she's four. she hasn't been sorted yet", snape answered like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"who did you shag to—"

"seamus finnigan, detention after school for the rest of the week and 30 points from gryffindor for explicit language", snape interrupted.

the slytherins snickered as lily just scratched the back of her head in confusion.

suddenly, the girl spotted someone that made her loudly gasp.

she ran over to the boy who was suddenly alarmed by the petite girl's presence.

harry had thought that the girl was running towards him until she had successfully sped pass him and ran over to the boy sitting right behind him.

"you're draco malfoy aren't you?? the slytherin quidditch seeker??", the girl eagerly asked.

draco was least to say surprised that the girl had acknowledged him before harry, as harry potter was this and that and everything he apparently wasn't.

draco snorted at harry's somewhat shocked expression.

"why of course I am. would you like a signature along with a picture?", draco asked, grinning and throughly enjoying the reaction of harry.

lily aggressively nodded her head as she then looked over at her father, who had cleared his throat to gather the attention of his students once more.

"can I sit with him papa?? can I, can I??", the girl pleaded, to which snape obviously couldn't say no to his little girl's request.

snape sighed. "fine, but no messing around".

lily then stuck her short little arms out at draco, making the boy confused.

"what?"

"she obviously wants you to pick her up", hermione commented, making draco sneer at the know-it-all girl.

draco hesitantly picked lily up, careful not to drop or offend her as she was snape's precious child, and placed her on his lap.

lily was in cloud nine as she was near the slytherin seeker that her father had told her about.

obviously the girl knew of harry potter, who was sitting right in front of her, but she wasn't particularly interested in him as her father had warned her about him and his friends.

throughout the lesson, draco slightly struggled to write as the girl was even more eager to learn than him, and had started swinging her legs in excitement.

"stop that", draco sternly whispered, making the girl look up.

"stop what?"

"stop kicking your legs".

"I'm sorry", lily pouted, making draco roll his eyes.

"it's fine", he grumbled, making the girl smile happily again.

once class ended, lily hurried over to her father, who was miserably grading the students' quizzes as he disappointedly marked many questions wrong.

"papa look!! I got draco's signature!!", lily giggled as she proudly showed the parchment of draco malfoy's signature.

"very nice", snape robotically said as he gently patted the girl's head.

lily then pulled out a piece of chocolate from her little dress pocket and placed it on snape's desk.

whenever the man was stressed or even remotely disturbed, lily would place pieces of chocolate on the man's desk so that it'd sweeten up his day.

//❁//

lily walked into the dining hall while holding snape's hand, making nearly everyone gasp at the sight.

no one would've guessed that the stoic severus snape would bring a child to hogwarts, who's much less to say, too young for magic.

lily greeted the professors and gave albus dumbledore a hug. though it was much more of the girl hugging the old wizard's leg, as she was quite short.

"well hello there lily. come to join the triwizard tournament drawing I see", dumbledore chuckled, making the girl laugh along.

"mhm!! papa said that there's two more schools here!! where are they??"

"they're—"

just as dumbledore was about to answer the girl's question, the great doors to the dining hall had swung open, revealing beautiful young ladies in blue pencil skirts.

they pranced around in heels as they captured the attention of practically all the boys.

suddenly, a half-giant (literally) walked in. the woman had a bob cut and wore a dim red with black linings and faux fur dress.

"woah! she's taller than you, papa", lily pointed out, to which snape just hummed in response.

just then, the door once again opened dramatically, turning little lily's attention to the boys that had marched in with sticks.

they twirled them like batons, making lily extremely impressed.

and as if things couldn't get more exciting, victor krum, the bulgarian seeker walked in, making the girl hop up and down.

"papa, look, look!! it's victor krum!!! IT'S VICTOR KRUM!!!", the girl cheered.

the bulgarian seeker glanced over at the commotion and raised a brow, not sure what a little girl was doing here at hogwarts. yet he did not question it, as karkaroff ushered him to the front.

"now that we are joined by beauxbatons: academy of magic and durmstrang institute, we shall unite all together by singing the school song!!", dumbledore announced.

"papa, I can't see", lily whined as everyone in the room stood up, blocking the girl's view.

snape then picked the girl up, carrying her in his arms so that she could see.

"hogwarts, hogwarts, hoggy warty hogwarts!
teach us something pleaseeeeee!!"

snape cringed at the little girl's singing but didn't dare make any facial expression that showed any sort of disdain.

"papa, why aren't you singing along?", lily asked.

"I...my throat feels a little unwell", snape lied, not wanting to tell the girl that he thought the song was just plain idiotic.

"aw, well hugs always makes the pain go away", lily smiled as she wrapped her small arms around snape's neck.

snape patted the girl's back rhythmically.

"indeed. I'm already feeling better".

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

a/n: hey readers!! thank you so much for giving this story a chance. if you like it so far, please comment, share, AND VOTE!!

it would mean a lot! thanks <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 537 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
2.9K 140 5
❝𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝❞ -𝒂.𝒆.𝒑 ...
4.2K 94 19
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ. ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ sᴄʀɪᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ...
24.8K 873 24
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝...