Katya Zamolodchikova (And Oth...

By EclecticMentalState

Cover by: 6Lil_Pound_Cake9 Drag Queen x Reader A collection of fluff, angst, miscellaneous, and smut stories... More

The Texts/Pics They Send You (Katya/Brian M. × Reader)
The Texts/Pics They Send You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader)
Valentine's Day (Trixie/Katya × Reader)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - X-18)
Babydoll (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - Part 1)
Fool For You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - Part 2)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 3)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 4)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 6)
Plaything (Boulet Brothers/Dahli × Reader - Part 1)
Inception (Katya × Reader - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 7)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - X-18 - Part 8)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - Part 2 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 2)
That's on Period, Sis (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 3 - X-18)
The Texts/Pics They Send You (Brian M./Katya - Part 2)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 4 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs - Part 2
She Dominates (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 3 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 6 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 7 - X-18)
Heavy Petting (Katya/Brian M. × Reader ‐ X-18)
The Texts/Pics They Send you (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - part 3)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - Part 4 - X-18)
Public (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
Поздние Ночи (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
She Dominates (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs - Part 3
Exxxtra gifs - Part 4
Smell not Nell
Exxxtra gifs - Part 5

Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 1)

2.7K 48 4
By EclecticMentalState

Plot: You're an exotic dancer that works at the Seventh Veil strip club in West Hollywood. You're very good friends with Paul Dardo (Violet Chachki), and during one of his nights out to the club, he introduces you to Brian McCook (Katya Zamolodchikova).

The timeline is current.

A/N: I proofread none of this lmao.

~

Most people would never consider "Exotic Dancer" to be a sensible or even a morally acceptable career path. But you had never found anything that made you feel sexier or happier and bringing almost $1,000 home each night wasn't bad, either.

You worked at the Seventh Veil strip club. The plus about that was, even though it was a predominantly "straight" club since it was mostly female Exotic dancers; a great deal of the clientele were gay men and women. The club had gained a certain level of fame after a video of one of the girls went viral for coming out on stage and sitting down in front of the pole to eat a slice of pizza, and ended up still getting over $150 in tips.

You had become very familiar with a lot of the local queens that lived and worked in the area who would come in with friends just for a fun night out. They understood what it was like to be gawked at by horny patrons who only saw you like a piece of meat, so they were always very respectful, and tipped the best. Besides, what you did wasn't all that different from drag.

You had become particularly close friends with a frequent customer, Paul Dardo; better known by her stage name, Violet Chachki. Paul had been completely impressed with your aerial skills, and since his career had gone past just simply doing drag and into the burlesque realm, he hadn't been shy in asking you for help.

He had spent a lot of time studying you, and even getting pointers and other tips about pole dancing. He utilized a lot of what you taught him in the burlesque shows he participated in. You were more than just a "Stripper," you had become extremely talented with aerial artistry, and some might even say you could be compared to Bethany Finlay with your skills.

~

It was a regular Saturday work night. You had arrived at the club at around 9 PM to start your shift that would last until about 3 AM.

You didn't mind working that way. You were mostly a night owl, and working on Saturdays means BIG tips because everyone would be flocking to local clubs to get hammered, dance, and see some tits.

You went walked backstage, dressed down in jeans and a t-shirt. You preferred to stay casual on the way to work until you had to slip into the new, black lace lingerie set you had purchased earlier that week. It was just a thong and bra, but you wanted to pair it with a matching black corset you had, and a new pair of 6 inch PVC Pleaser heels.

The lockerroom/dressing room area was already so lively with laughs and the amalgamation of so many different conversations. You were friendly with just about every girl in the club.

There were no doubt moments of drama and jealously, arguments, and even fights if one of the girls thought another had shifted her out of a lap dance, or extra tips. But mostly, it was like a family, it may have been a dysfunctional one, but a family none-the-less.

Everyone seemed to be in a good mood tonight. There were a total of seven girls working, including yourself. When you started working here last year, you had become instantly inseparable with a little blonde name Sarah -- AKA: Cherry. It was a very cliche stripper name, but straight men were easy to please in that regard. They didn't care about your name, just what you could offer. Sarah looked just like Kristen Bell, and she was just as short when not wearing a classic, clear stripper heel.

You walked past the long vanity mirror that sat in front of the lockers where girls were putting on makeup and practicing moves in the mirror.

"Bitch, you look good!" You called to Sarah as you made your way to the end of the mirror where.

"Baby!" She chimed, waving you over to her. "Help me get my lashes on. Pleeease!"

You hurried over to her once you could hear a slight altercation brewing in the background over two girls starting to get heated about which one of them would be dancing to Cardi B's WAP.

You sat your bag and shoes down to pull up your chair beside her. "What time are you getting off tonight?"

"I might be here until 1. I'm hoping Joey will let me off a little early. I need to go home and sleep so I can be up early enough to pick up Kendell," Sarah said, remaining still as you carefully laid the lashes to her eyes.

Sarah was a mother who was currently sharing custody of her 7-year-old son, Kendell, with her on again and off again boyfriend, Christopher. You felt for her situation, and the more trouble that she went through when it involved all the court dates for mediation and her son being thrown into it - the more you were glad that you were single and more into women.

"Well, I'm gonna be here until 3 anyway, so just go ahead and leave when you're ready. What the hell is he gonna do, fire you? You're one of the best dancers here, and he knows that, even if he is a dick sometimes," you said, sitting back to make sure the lashes were straight.

"You are a lifesaver," she breathed a sigh of relief, turning to look at herself in the mirror. "You have to teach me to put these on the right way."

"What are friends for?" You smiled back at her.

The two of you leaned in, pressing your lips together with a quick kiss. That wasn't anything unusual for the two of you, the both of you had been known to fool around with each other, whether it was backstage when no one else was here, or if the two of you went out clubbing on your own time and stayed the night at the other's place. It was a friend with benefits type deal.

When you grabbed your bag to get up and go to your locker, your phone began to ring. You pulled it out to see that it was Paul, and your face lit up.

"Hello?" You said, smiling.

"Hey boo! Are you working tonight?" He asked inquisitively.

You nodded, even though he couldn't see it. "Absolutely. I'm gonna be here until around 3 tonight."

"That's perfect. I was thinking of coming, and I might bring some friends. We'll probably take up the whole front row, girl. Think you can deal with that?" He said in a sing-song voice, already knowing your answer.

"Girl, please," you answered with a slight beg. "I've missed you."

"I missed you, too. We have to get together again. But we'll talk more about that when I get there. I'll see you soon!" He said.

"Okay, baby," you said sweetly before hanging up the phone.

~

Once you had gotten into your outfit and gotten your hair and makeup done, it was already around 10 PM, and you knew it'd be your turn to go up on stage soon enough. Sarah had already gone out to mingle amongst the patrons a few moments earlier, and you were almost ready to do the same.

You stood up, admiring your tallness in your heels as you looked at yourself in the mirror, checking out your ass and breasts to make sure that it all looked appealing, and that everything was in the right place -- which it always was.

The was a sharp knock on the door, making you jump a little before it opened up. Joey stood in the doorway, motioning for you to hurry yourself up and get out onto the floor before he spoke.

"There's a group of guys, and one is asking for you by name. Make it snappy, sweetheart. You're on the clock," he said, snapping his fingers.

Joey wasn't like a lot of strip club owners. The majority of them always seemed seedy and like some villain out of a movie, but he wasn't like that. Not that you had ever seen anyway. He was a little stern and he didn't like any nonsense - from the girls or patrons. It might have been a strip club, but he damn sure demanded everyone to respect his girls, and to respect him.

"That's probably Paul," you said, glancing over to him as you fixed the waves you had put into your hair. "Can you tell him I'll be out in just a second?"

Joey nodded. "I will just make it quick."

Once he left, you quickly finished up what you were doing, giving yourself yet another once over. You weren't sure why you were nervous tonight, you usually never really were, but something was just in the air tonight that made you feel like you had electricity running through your body.

You backed up, giving yourself one last look before you finally headed out the door to the dressing room. You walked through the corridor that led backstage, and finally, you were out into the crowd that was already gathering at the club. It wasn't hard to spot Paul or the others that he had with him as they were seated right in front of the stage just like he said they would be.

"Babyboy!" You called out to him, doing a little trot in your heels as you made your way to him.

"(Y/N)-" he clamped his hand over his mouth, realizing he'd said your actual name before correcting himself. "Salem!"

You screamed a little laugh as you made it up to him, wrapping your arms around him into an embrace. He picked you up a little, twirling you around before setting you back to your feet.

"How are you? You look so fucking cute," you squealed at him, taking a step back to give him a once over.

He was very vintage with his style in and out of drag. Violet Chachki was a bondage bombshell, and Paul was a modern greaser with perfectly coiffed hair.

"I'm doing great. You look so beautiful, bitch," he said sincerely, kissing your cheek. "This outfit is killing me."

"You really like it?" You asked, running your hands over the corset. "I took the waist training tips you gave me, and bitch, my waist has gone down 5 fucking sizes already."

"I told you, girl," he laughed, looking over your outfit again. "Speaking of, I have a show next month. October 13th, you have to come!" He said over the music that began to get progressively louder.

"I'll definitely make the time," you reassured him, nodding your head.

"Good, I'll hold you to it." He pulled himself up, guiding your over to the people he had brought with him. "Let me introduce you to everyone."

"Guys, this is (Y/N).. (Y/N), this is Katherine, my assistant," Paul pointed to a small redhead girl in a leather top, you greeted each other with a wave. Next, he pointed to a dark-haired guy with a beard. "This is my date, Eric."

He then pointed to a bald guy that was sitting closest to you. He had a lot of stubble on his chin, arms covered in tattoos, dressed in a black shirt and jeans. And even though you were border lining on lesbian territory... He was fucking HOT.

"And this is Brian, but you'll probably know him as Katya Zamolululu, whatever," Paul said nonchalantly.

"Bitch, you're gonna say my name right, or I'll throw you into a wood chipper with all my late husbands," the bald man hissed playfully as he stood up beside Paul.

"See, she's very lovely," Paul joked back, rolling his eyes.

You laughed at what Brian had said looking between the two of them, before turning your attention to Brian.

"It's nice to meet you. I love your tattoos," you said, eyeing them closely.

"Thank you. I got a kind of obsessed with them, and got a whole bunch at once," he said, smiling a little as he looked down at them. His teeth were so white and perfect.

"I love the tarot cards. I have one, too," you remarked, holding up your arm to reveal the 'Death' card on the back of your forearm.

"Holy shit." Brian's eyes widened as he saw the tattoo, a smile breaking over his face, seemingly happy to have something in common with someone. "I wanted to get the 'Death' card, but I never did. That looks fucking fantastic."

"Thanks! I'm hoping to get both sleeves finished at some point," you said, looking down at your arms. "Death has always been a positive card for me, so I figured why not make it permanent?"

"Witchy woman, you actually do tarot? I'm obsessed with you already, bitch. We should go get matching tattoos next," he laughed.

"Yes, I dabble in witchcraft. Don't tempt me. Your tattoos are so unique, though. I know of a fantastic shop in Salem called Black Veil... Two brothers own it, super cute guys. They do some of the best black work and dot work you'll ever see. So, if you ever go there, check them out," you said, leaning into him just a little so he could hear what you were saying.

By this point, Paul had smiled at the two of you instantly bonding and he went to sit back down with his date as he left the two of you there to talk.

"I'm from Marlboro, Massachusetts!" Brian clapped his hands together, his jaw-dropping a little.

"You're kidding?" You said, smiling at him. You pointed at yourself. "I have family from Boston. I always go back to Mass every October to visit Salem. I'm already planning for next month's trip. Also, hence my dancer name."

"Hey, once a Masshole, always a Masshole," Brian said, and the two of you laughed, reaching out to grip onto each other at the joke.

It was so odd to have such an instant connection to someone like this. It had never happened to you before.

"I'm just glad I didn't keep the accent," you said with a grimace.

"Oh my God, the accent is the worst. It makes me sound like a fuckin' jerk off," he said, putting on the Boston accent at the end of his sentence.

"Cahfee! A cup'a cahfee!" You returned his accent to him. "That's what my mom would say, I hate it, to this day."

~

After you stood there and talked to Brian for a bit, you ended up sitting down with him and the others, talking about any and everything, and just overall enjoying the atmosphere at the moment.

It was very rare that you ever took such a quick liking to anyone, especially when you were at work. But you couldn't help it this time, and being that Brian was a friend of a friend, it made you more open to it.

You knew of who he was. You knew who his drag persona was and that he was quite famous for it, but you were never one of those die-hard Drag Race fans. So, you weren't star-struck or acting crazed over him, and that also seemed to make him a little more receptive to you as well.

"You called me a filler queen!" Brian repeated to Paul.

Paul shook his head, taking a sip of some water he had. "No, I did not. You and Trixie always say that," he laughed.

"Girl, you were kind of a cunt," Brian repeated, giving him some side-eye.

"I was. I fully admit that, but it did pay off in the end," Paul said, gesturing to himself.

"Yeah, it did, and we were filler queens. We fucking filled in from the first episode until you won, you nasty cunt," Brian said in a mockingly disgusted tone, shaking his head at Paul.

"You two are fucking adorable," you laughed.

Before long, Sarah had walked over and tapped you on the shoulder.

"You're up next, babe," she said, leaning down into your ear.

You nodded in response, kissing her cheek before she walked off to go and talk to other customers.

"Well, this is fun, but it's my turn to go up there and shake my ass for yous," you said, fluffing up your hair before standing up.

"Bitch, I'm ready. I've told this one all about your moves," Paul said, gesturing to Brian.

Brian smiled at you and nodded. "Yes, I've heard you're a regular Tonya Harding on the pole... Without the breaking of kneecaps."

You scoffed, "I will be breaking some knee caps if any of these straights try to shove their fingers up my ass during a lap dance again."

"Girl, I told you, you need to keep a can of mace," Paul said, sneering at the thought of it.

"And where am I gonna keep it?" You laughed.

"I keep mace up my pussy," Brian fake moaned, lifting one of his legs in the air.

"Oh my God," you laughed, waving him off. "I've got to get on stage. Get out your dollar bills, ladies."

~

You made your way to the backstage area to go behind the curtain, waiting for your name to be called. You had already given the DJ your song request when you came into work. You had chosen to dance to No One's Boy by Marcy Playground.

It was more of a slow song, but a slower song meant a more sensual performance. You usually preferred saving the slow song for mainstage. Using them during lap dances invited a lot of unwanted touching at times, and which wasn't always a bad thing as long as you found the person attractive.

Someone like Brian.

Now, all that was left to do was think of a quick routine on the spot. Sometimes you practiced a whole number for a performance, but you hadn't had the time this week, and sometimes it was just more fun to wing it, and that's what you were doing tonight.

You took in a deep breath once you heard the DJ's voice sounding through the P.A. system to introduce you.

"Ladies and gentleman, and everything in between," the announcer said over the speaker. "Our next performer has been here for a year, and she's become a fan favorite... She's a master on the pole and in the bedroom... Please welcome... SALEM!"

You groaned to yourself. You fucking hated it when he used that "Master in the bedroom" line. It was corny as fuck every time. How the fuck would he even know what you were like in bed? You sighed, shaking it off as the music began booming through the speakers.

You pulled back the curtain, slowly prancing your way out onto the stage as the opening riff continued to play. You slowly walked forward, slipping your thumbs into the straps on your thongs, pulling them up before letting them snap back to your skin. You rolled your hips in a way that accentuated the curvature of your body.

Other people had started to gather around the side stage, and you threw glances at them, but mostly you were fixated on the front, and you found your eyes training themselves to Brian. So much so, that you had to be mindful not to stare at him.

You made it to the middle of the stage, getting in front of the pole so you were in full view of both Paul and Brian as the lyrics to the song started.

Angel, you missed your chance to be the prom queen,
and so you turned into a wet dream

You grabbed the pole above your hand, slowly sliding down it into a squat, posing your body to that you were on full display for everyone as you lip-synced to the lyrics.

Star of your own video,
Late-night show,
On the floor

You brought your hands down to rest on your knees as you rolled your hips in a grind-like motion, bringing your hands down the length of your thighs, provocatively let your hands brush over the front of your thongs, making it look like you were touching yourself, continuing to lipsync along.

A bad girl
no one's watching
As you slow move

You flicked your eyes back up, making eye contact with Brian, and his attention was on you, too. He gave you a toothy smirk as he and Paul were hanging onto each other, watching you.

To the rhythm
Of this sweet sound
Booming through your radio

There were a few stray whistles, hollers, and catcalls from a few other male customers, to which, Paul and Brian decided to drown them out by whistling at you. You couldn't help but bite your lip and smile as you grabbed onto the pole again, pulling yourself back up onto the heels; still holding onto the pole you began to walk around it, still making sure to swing your hips seductively.

Late-night show
That they ignore
Are you lonely?

You finally wrapped your leg around the pole, swinging yourself around it. You hooked your leg around it firmly, letting yourself hang upside down for a moment.

There was a forceful, "Yaaas, Bitch!" From Paul as you did so.

He reached into his pocket pulling out a wad of cash as he threw a $10 bill onto the stage, and then some. Some other tips had begun to collect at the side stage, but you weren't paying it any attention. Truthfully, the show you were putting on was for Brian. You knew he was gay, but he was just too cute not to act sexy for.

You parted your legs, letting yourself go down into a split as you slid down the pole, giving your ass a shake as you made it to the ground, flashing a smile over to Paul and Brian. Brian had reached into his own pocket now to pull out some cash, he held up a $20 bill.

'Cause I'm no one's boy
'I'm no one's boy

You pulled yourself out of the split and up onto your hands and knees as you began to crawl to the edge of the stage where they sat. You were directly in front of them now. Only a few inches from where they were seated.

You leaned up on your knees, pulling at the straps on your thongs again, looking at him, lipsyncing the lyrics directly at him now. You tugged your panties to let him know he could stick the money on your hip.

And I'll be all you need
Only if you Plead
Pray do
Angel blue

He smiled, reaching out carefully to tuck the money between your hip and panty strap as you let it smack back against your skin again, holding the $20 there. You gave him a seductive wink as you pulled yourself back up to your feet again. You rubbed your hand along your body, stopping at the corset that had your waist tightly cinched.

Your hands found the zipper on the front of it, as you slowly began to pull it down, revealing more and more of your body. The finale for any song was when you took your clothes off.

If you'll be my girl

The club you worked at allowed full nudity, but you were never completely comfortable with that one. You would, however, show your breasts. Tonight was no exception, but you were nervous to take your top off in front of Brian, in all honesty.

You completely unzipped the corset, letting it fall to the ground below your feet. You went down into a squat again, spreading your legs. Your body in full and close up display for Paul and Brian now. They both looked totally transfixed on you, and if you didn't know better, you'd have sworn Brian was checking you out, which, hopefully, he was.

It was a strip club, after all.

You reached back, unhooking your bra, holding the front of it as you took your arms out of the straps. You moved your hips in circles, letting them roll naturally to really show off your curves now.

I'm no one's boy
I'm no one's boy

This is where people needed to consider themselves lucky to sit in front of the stage. Not only was the view better, but you paid more attention to people upfront -including giving them mini lapdances at the end of a song, but that was reserved for people that were attractive to you, of course. Usually, Paul got those honors when he came to see you, but you had your sights set on someone else tonight.

And I'll be all you need

You swung your legs over the edge on the stage, letting your stiletto rest between Brian's legs on his chair. He looked rather surprised as he looked up at you, as he then turned his head to Paul.

Only if you'll bleed
Pray do

Paul nodded, letting him know it was okay, and to just go with it. You smiled back down at him, stepping down from the stage. You continued moving your hips, slowly letting the bra fall further down until your breasts were fully exposed as you slung it back over onto the stage.

Hey, hey, don't walk away from me

You swung one of your legs over his, letting yourself settle down over one of his knees. You wrapped your hands around his shoulders, grinding down into his knee, and noticing just how delicious it felt. Something you definitely never felt during a lap dance before.

I found you
I can find you

~

The song finally ended, and there was a round of applause from the crowd. Paul and Brian including as they both whistled and gave you your praises. You could feel yourself blushing red rather quickly as they did so. You held yourself there on Brian for a moment as you two just looked at each other. You turned your eyes down, smiling once more before giving him a light kiss on his cheek.

You pulled yourself away from him, grabbing your bra to put it back on as you climbed back onto the stage to collect your corset and the rest of your tips before they got taken by anyone else before heading off backstage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 131 26
RuPaul queens - - Trigger warning in some parts - - SCHOOL FANFIC!!!! DRAMA AND FLUFF - - CREDIT GIVEN TO @TheMisguidedGhostXXX because they really...
22.9K 918 27
You've managed stars for many years and your career as a manager has taken you great places, but when a new type of star decides to contact you, you...
40.6K 1.3K 30
"Oh, we have a newcomer. What's your name, sweetie?" The counselor asked the girl. "Hey everyone, I'm Trixie Mattel." The girl told them, speaking i...
4.1K 328 18
The world felt heavy on Trixie's shoulders. She was like a kid who couldn't let it go, desperately twisting and turning the colors in rows in search...