[Under Re-Write] Izuku Yagi t...

By armoredlord1115

Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be... More

Where it all begun (Chapter 1)
SHIP
IZUKU CHILDHOOD (Chapter 2)
Appearance & Fitness test (Chapter 4)
Master of Stealth (Chapter 5)
UA Entrance Exam (Chapter 6)
First day at UA (Chapter 7)
UA DORMS AND SHARING (Chapter 8)
Battle training (Chapter 9)
Izuku and Kendo (Chapter 10)
NOT A CHAPTER!!!!!
NEW STORY!!!!
Lemon 🍋
Lemon part 2 🍋
News Report (Chapter 11)
USJ (Chapter 12)
HAREM (NOT A CHAPTER)
POLL (NOT A CHAPTER)
USJ part 1 (Chapter 13)
USJ FINALE (Chapter 14)
Girl Confession (Chapter 15)
Lemon 🍋

ESCANOR & NEW POWER (Chapter 3)

21K 218 111
By armoredlord1115

IZUKU POV

i am currently running in the wood while being chased by none other than katsuki Bakugo and Shoto todoriki and Katsumi Bakugo who seem to be more angry usually i would just sit and take the beating but this time it's seems like they genuinely want to kill me probably for two reason. the first one i don't quite know but he kept shouting that Shota is mine multiple times as for the second reason would probably be about the sludge villain incident. in order to understand what happened we will have to get back to this morning in school.

FLASH BACK: 

Today was just like any other day but there were slight changes that i didn't expect first being is Shota has stopped participating the bullying and distanced herself from the group which was odd but i didn't give it to much thought as for the second thing today was the day we our job application but the teacher ended up throwing into the air saying- I know that all of you want to become a hero. everyone started cheering except for Izumi Gang and me. Izumi stood up and said the same thing bakugou said in cannon which got a boo from the classmate who got angry from the response. the teacher of course revealed that Izumi gang were aiming for UA high one of the most prestigious school in japan which earned many shocks from many students that were present in the room and also reveals that izuku is also aiming for UA high which got the class laughing and making Bakugo even more angrier at the end of class i was threatened by  izumi gang minus shota to not go to UA and same in cannon i was told to take a swine dive of a building and exploding my notebook and throwing it from the window. 

bakugo of course wanted more he seemed to be angry more than usual so i ended up running away taking my notebook from the pond and going a shortcut were they can't follow me. this is were i first met the sludge villain just like in the anime i was saved by All Might my idol to be honest it was extremely exciting it's not everyday you get to meet the symbol of peace. All might seemed to be relieved that i am okay and was worried i found it weird but didn't much mind to it after getting my notebook signed i asked him my question he of course tried to get away from the question but i ended up asking him. Can i become a hero like you, all might was conflicted and sweating a lot before getting his composure back and responding with- No, i am sorry young yagi but being a hero is extremely difficult if you want to become a hero you can become a police officer or firefighter they might not get credit but they are fine people. i was devastated my dream was crushed by All might of course he had truth in it and he ended up jumping away leaving me.

when i was walking home i saw crowd, i told myself that i didn't have anything better to do and walked in to see the commotion what i saw was Shota being taken hostage by the sludge villain of course despite the fact that she was one of my bullies she seemed to genuinely not mean it so as the aspiring hero that i am i jumped in when i saw that the hero didn't do anything when i was halfway through i threw my bag into his eye releasing Shota even if it's a little so she could breath but when i went forward to continue i was stopped my Izumi who went and defeated the sludge villain using her enhancement and telekinesis to splatter the sludge villain all over the place which earned her a lot of cheers from the crowd after the incident i was scolded by the heroes while Shota and Izumi were praised for there powerful quirks. at the end Shota thanked me and apologized for all what she did in the past saying that she didn't mean any of this and that i have the right to be angry at her. i told her that i am willing to forgive her because she was trying to avoid Izumi's group. she was extremely happy. 

i then saw all might take izumi and leave so i told Shota to wait for me and that i will go check for something which she agreed. i went to see All Might detransform to Toshinori Yagi (my father) i was surprised that my own father was the number 1 pro hero he also revealed my mother to be psychic the number 4 hero which shocked both me and Izumi, but i stayed silence to not get caught by them. i hear Toshinori say to Izumi- my daughter i deem you worthy of OFA. he goes to explain the origin and the rest i was shocked about this and was wondering why he never gave it to me instead of her i then hear Izumi say- What about izuku, shouldn't you be giving him OFA instead. All might respond with- i can't he doesn't have a heroic heart so do you accept. i was shocked and angry that he just assumed that i didn't have it in me and never gave me chance to prove myself of course izumi responded with - yes i accept. all might tells her to meet at dagoabh beach to train her body more and to bring her group so they could train as well. 

i return to shota who was waiting patiently she saw my sad and angry look she asked if i am okay which i responded that i am okay and not to worry. she understood to not push it and told me that her father wants to see her so she have to leave which i told her that i understand and to be careful before she left she ended up hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek which made my face go red as a tomato. In the corner of my eye there seem to be Bakugou, katsumi and todoroki who were looking at me with killer intent they waited till we separated and started chasing me so i ran in the forest hoping i would lose them but they were persisting.

FLASH BACK ENDS:

Here i am trying to run from the others, i have been running for an 1 hour without stopping well i gotta say all the training that i did so far came in handy i kept running until i found a cave were i decided to get in to take a shelter after i confirmed that i wasn't being followed there i saw a door and when i open it i saw a bar and there was a huge battle axe it send shiver down my spine i look around until i saw the bartender he was old in his 60s he seem to notice me and came to me.

(Escanor is old here and his hair is close to be white)

ESCANOR POV:

Like everyday there were no customers which is kind of obvious since my bar is located in the middle of the forest so imagine my surprise when i saw a kid no older than 14 years old there, i noticed some bruises and he seems to be exhausted as if he was being chased so i went to him and asked as to why a kid like him doing here in the middle of no where and why he is beaten like this. the kid responds with- my childhood bullies took things to far today and they seem to want to kill me. i was shocked so I asked why are they bullying you and should your parents take action. he seems to get angry and sad at the same time so i told him that he have no obligation to tell me anything if you feel uncomfortable. he responded saying- It's okay it's not your fault. he ended up telling me his backstory and how he was treated by the society and his parents which made me angry that his parents are ignoring him since he lack power. in the end i told him that he could stay inside for today until your injuries are healed. he seemed to be happy i went and brought med kit and patched him up. 

As you may know I am growing older and controlling sunshine in my state became difficult so I will have to pass my powers to someone who will use it correctly and wisely, i have been thinking of giving my power to the kid because he seem to be smart, motivated and despite his childhood he never gave up on his dream but i didn't want to burden him with a curse power like this. but there was something odd I've been noticing that my sunshine was reacting to izuku more and more which surprised me because sunshine (known to be grace of sun) only reacts when it's around goddesses especially higher rank one like archangel. so I decided to make him the successor of this power. so i called him and told him about my power and how i became old that i can no longer fight like i used to in my prime and the fact that i want him to take my power. 

the kid was extremely shocked and asked me- why do you chose me i am sure there are better candidate than me. i responded with that the Sunshine have been reacting to him and it only happen when the person that it reacts to is an archangel level and if he accepts.

IZUKU POV: 

Hearing Escanor tell me about his power and how he want to me be his successor to his power was a great shock so I accepted his offer he also told me that- it seems that one of your predecessor was from the goddesses clan or it could be something else but in conclusion it means that you will be able to handle my power without a backlash. i was happy that i was given a chance to accomplish my dreams of becoming a hero so i agreed with a smile. after receiving Sunshine i fainted.

the next day i woke up to a room that isn't mine, i found Escanor and he seem to be happy to see me awake he told me- You fainted after receiving my power but it's fine your body was changing to able to handle the power but we will start training so you can handle this power and it seems my theory was right you don't need to get super buff to able to handle the power. i was happy and i could also feel the power flowing through me and decided to keep this power a secret from my family not that they care in the first place but i will have to keep it in check. so i thanked him for choosing me and that i will be coming everyday from school to train. he agreed and was happy and told me to take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 3.7K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
444K 8.5K 59
Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkness, neglected by his parents, bullied by...
183K 4.5K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...
118K 2K 34
The life of Izuku Yagi is truly a sad one After being told he was quirkless at the age of 4 everyone in his life either forgot or hated him. the onl...