Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Right thing
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Dinner

35.6K 911 216
By -Kendiily

Chapter 14

~Hope POV~

"Were Home!" two male voice yelled frightening the crap out of me.

Some one send help please!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was too nervous to even leave my chair. I just sat here for a while until I saw two men who were wearing suit enter the kitchen. I saw the first one kiss Arlene on her lips and the man behind him hug her. It took them a while to notice me when they did the man behind him stared at me for a moment his eyes were filled with hurt, happiness and loss.

"Hope this is Mitch my husband and Nate he's like a brother to me" Arlene said smiling at Nate. He just smiled back before looking back at me.

"Hope" I say smiling I shook both of their hand.

"Where's the rest of the boys" Nate asked taking a sit at the far end of the counter.

"They went to get food they should be bac-" really perfect timing The sound of two male voice arguing could be heard along with the door slamming shut.

"Fuck of-" I think his name is Roman said he couldn't finish it since his eyes meet mind he look guilty when he saw that I was present. Why was he guilty?.

Blake, Dean, Jordan both had bags in their hands while the rest had nothing. Arlene took the bags from them placing all of them on the counter top.

The chair beside me was now taken by Roman who was trying hard not to stare at me. I didn't even notice when Arlene's husband Mitch, Nate and the boys left the kitchen.

It was only me and Roman in the kitchen since Arlene was in the dinning room putting the food in their correct places.

"So Hope what do you want to be when you grow up?" Roman ask breaking the silence.

"A doctor" I stated. He look surprised at first.

"Why a Doctor?" he question. I just shrug playing with my necklace.

"I like to help people...so being a Doctor it gives me the honor to save people's lives" I said continuing to play with my necklace.

I saw him take a look at the necklace for a second his eyes look sad. It was filled with the same emotions Arlene look when she first saw it.

Strange

He just nodded his head before staring at me intensely.

"Is something wrong?" I say annoyingly since he couldn't stop staring.

"No you just look like some one" he says frowning a bit.

"Who do I look like?" I question. I was beyond confuse.

"Ou-My Mom" he said correcting his self the first time.

That's not strange at all. Hint the Sarcasm.

What was he going to say?

I mouthed 'oh' not staring in his eyes.

"Where is your mom by the way" I say which now I can see was rude and uncalled of me.

He look sad and angry at first. Did I say something wrong?

"She and my father died in a car accident 6 years ago" he say a little bit sadly. I mouthed a 'I'm sorry' By the way he said car accident I knew he was lying. I'll just leave it be since it isn't my business. He just smile before standing up.

He turned around" you coming" he says. I look at him confused he just chuckle and walk out a door that probably lead to the back yard.

I was trailing behind him for a long time until we reach a garden. It was the most beautiful garden I have ever seen.

It was fill with a lot of yellow sun flowers I heard a low chuckle. I look beside me to see Roman smiling at me. He lead me to a bench that wasn't far away it was surrounded by sunflowers in the shape of a heart.

"What is this place?" I asked not keeping my eyes from off the sunflowers. If you haven't guess it yet yellow is my favorite color which means sunflowers are my favorite since their yellow.

"My mom made this place before she died for our sister.." he says pausing to catch him self from breaking down.

#Dontcrydontcry

"My mom she loved that little girl like she was everything you can say some of us were jealous of a baby. Who couldn't be jealous of her she had the face of of and Angel" he says chuckling. I was staring at him. Why is he telling me this?

"What happen to her?.....Did she die" I asked pausing to say the last words. I was sadly confuse. He clench his fist then unclench it. He looked a little hurt by what I said.

Did she not die?

I'm confuse?

"I don't know what happen to her" he say looking a little hurt by what he just admit.

"Do you miss her?" I asked sadly. He just turn to me staring into my brown hazel eyes.

"Yeah I do sometime I feel like she's right here with me and my brothers and the rest of her family" he says still staring into my eyes. Why do I have this feeling he was referring to me?!

I just payed it on mind since I really wanted to ask what he meant by that but He cut me of before I could even open my mouth.

"We should get going Be-Arlene is probably done setting the table" he told me getting up from the bench. What is with these people and them making mistake?

What was he going to say before saying Arlene name?

I got up from the bench walking behind him. I was now staring at the stars they were beautiful I wish I was them. In space your free no rules nothing just peace.

My mind went back to the conversation me and Roman had;

Why did he tell me that?

I feel bad for his mother it shows how much she loved her daughter.

I wish I knew my real mother, the one Corrine took me from. What was she like?

Was she sweet and loving?

I guess I'll never know?

I felt bad for Roman he lost his mother and father. It's almost similar to my family as well.

Strange

I could also tell that some of them we're hiding something but can't put my finger on it.

I'll find out soon since my detective side has been doing good so far except the fact I didn't know the name of my brothers.

Up a head I could see the house. Before we could make in side I tug on Roman suit. He immediately turn around looking at me with his almost puffy eyes.

I wanted to ask him his sisters name since he didn't tell me " What's her name?" I asked he look a little bit hurt which I didn't get.

"I'll tell you soon" he simply say looking away not meeting my eyes.

Did I say something wrong again?!

"Promise" I said with my pinky finger out. He stared at me before smiling

"Promise" he said pinky swearing with me. We made our way back inside to hear talking coming from the dinning room.

When both of us enter the entire room fell quiet making me nervous since I hate being the center of attention when it comes to new people.

Their was and empty seat beside Carter so I took it. The dinner went smooth aside from the fact that Carter made me choke on my food twice making everyone worried even Hayden who was giving me death glare all the time up until I choke. I help Arlene wash the dishes and cleaned the table. Carter told me that the older men had business to do so they left leaving me with Jay, Gabriel, Carter and Alex who again couldn't take his eye from out of his phone for one seconds.

It was now 8pm in the night I was supposed to be home at 10:00pm but decided to stay a while more since my so call Kidnapper won't be home until Monday. How great she left a 16 year old home alone which is illegal by the way.

Snapping out of my thoughts I saw that it was raining so hard outside. I thank the skies since I would get to spend more time with Gabriel and Carter who are kinda growing on me even do they can be annoying.

"Wanna play Chalupa" Gabriel asked. I was confuse he must have saw my face and started to explain.

"Its like bingo but with a twist its with pictures. It a Mexican game" he explained showing me the board's.

" Aren't you guys Italian?" I asked since he said Mexican.

"Basically yes but we can also speak other language" he replied shuffling the deck of card. I said a 'oh' before picking my board.

It took me a while to finally get the game" la Dama" he says flipping the card on the table.

I had it so I place a coin on it. I only need 4 more to win.

Carter lost twice so he left angry. Gabriel won one while I won the second game, as of right now the game is a tie I only need 1 more to win which was La Sirena.

Speaking of that it shall appear.

"La Sirena " Gabriel says flipping the card over. I put a coin on it quickly shouting the word chalupa.

"What? How this is your first time play how can you win. It not fair" Gabriel pouted slumping in the chair crossing his arms.

I laugh at his reaction" please don't do that you look like that ugly blue fish from Nemo" A voice said which turns out to be Jay. Gabriel's mouth was now wide open from what he just said.

He did not just call my girl dory ugly!!!

He is not going to get away with this.

"At least dory has a personality" I mumble under my breath sarcastically. I know he heard me since he was now glaring at me.

Wouldn't it be great if your eyes just stay like that.

I glared back at him standing my ground he is not going to disrespect my girl like that dory is beautiful.

He blinked haha in your face. I just smirk at him he just stand there shock" you just got beat by a girl" Gabriel say laughing at Jay who was still standing their for a second before Carter came in. Jay exchange a glance to carter before whispering something in his ears both of them then told Alex since he came at the same time.

Me and Gabriel were NOW staring at them confuse as to why the boys were looking mischievous. All of a sudden I'm being picked up by Jay while their dragging Gabriel by his feet.

I screamed when I was roughly thrown over his shoulder. I could here the boys laugh at our pleads and scream for them to stop.

"P-Please..STOP" Gabriel's pleads were heard as the boys drag him by his feet.

"Okay principessa I will put you down but if you run we will find you" Jay said from over his shoulder. I really wanted to get down all my blood was already rushing to my head which wasn't good.

I nodded my head which made him put me down on the sofa. Jay turn around to smile at the boys who drop a screaming Gabriel.

Someone give this boy and Oscar that scream and him just crying for them to let him go was on point!!

When Jay was facing the boys I took this as and opportunity I grab one of my book hitting him in the head gently with it. I push both Carter and Alex out of the way. Well more like kick but who cares. I grab Gabriel's hand, we both dash up the stairs so fast my heart started to beat so faster.

"Get back here" I heard and angry Jay yelled along with loud foot steps.

Oh fuck!!

~2115~

Hey loves I'm sorry for the late update I know y'all been waiting I have been busy since yesterday the 21 was our independence day so I was enjoying my self with my family.

I stayed up late just to write this since I didn't finish it.

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistake or wrong punctuation mark.

I also wanted to say Thank you all!!!!

Finish~Sep/22/20 2:19am

Edited~Sep/22/20 2:53am

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

✨I hope you enjoy it✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 70.7K 98
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
59.1K 1.3K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
1.3M 34.8K 35
Stefanie and Luna are 17 year old twins, who were raised by their aunt and uncle because apparently their family did not want nor cared for them. Bot...
178K 3.2K 63
Aria Valentino the lost mafia princess. Kidnapped at 4 years old by her fathers best friend. A beautiful, young, troubled soul dealing with the abus...