New Beginnings: A Hessa Story...

By danicostlin117

It's been a crazy few months for Hardin and Tessa. It's finally time for them to say I do, and they couldn't... More

WELCOME :)
Chapter 1: Hardin
Chapter 2: Tessa
Chapter 3: Hardin
Chapter 4: Tessa
Chapter 5: Hardin
Chapter 6: Hardin
Chapter 7: Tessa
Chapter 8: Hardin
Chapter 9: Tessa
Chapter 10: Tessa
Chapter 11: Hardin
Chapter 12: Tessa
Chapter 13: Landon (BONUS)
Chapter 14: Tessa
Chapter 15: Hardin
Chapter 16: Hardin
Chapter 17: Tessa
Chapter 18: Hardin
Chapter 19: Tessa
Chapter 20: Hardin
Chapter 21: Hardin
Chapter 22: Tessa
Chapter 23: Tessa
Chapter 24: Hardin
Chapter 25: Tessa
Chapter 26: Hardin
Chapter 27: Tessa
Chapter 28: Hardin
Chapter 29: Tessa
Chapter 30: Hardin
Chapter 31: Hardin
Chapter 32: Tessa
Chapter 33: Hardin
Chapter 34: Tessa
Chapter 35: Hardin
Chapter 36: Tessa
Chapter 37: Hardin
Chapter 38: Hardin
Chapter 39: Tessa
Chapter 40: Tessa
Chapter 41: Hardin
Chapter 42: Tessa
Chapter 43: Hardin
Chapter 45: Hardin
Chapter 46: Tessa
Chapter 47: Hardin
Chapter 48: Hardin
Chapter 49: Tessa
Chapter 50: Hardin
Chapter 51: Tessa
Chapter 52: Hardin
Chapter 53: Tessa
Chapter 54: Tessa
Chapter 55: Hardin
Chapter 56: Hardin
Chapter 57: Tessa
Chapter 58: Nora (BONUS)
Chapter 59: Hardin
Chapter 60: Tessa
Chapter 61: Hardin
Chapter 62: Tessa
Chapter 63: Hardin
Chapter 64: Tessa
Chapter 65: Tessa
Chapter 66: Hardin
Chapter 67: Tessa
Chapter 68: Hardin
Chapter 69: Tessa
Chapter 70: Hardin
Chapter 71: Tessa
Chapter 72: Hardin
Chapter 73: Hardin
Chapter 74: Tessa
Chapter 75: Hardin
Chapter 76: Tessa
Chapter 77: Hardin
Chapter 78: Tessa
Chapter 79: Tessa
Chapter 80: Hardin
Chapter 81: Tessa
Chapter 82: Hardin
Chapter 83: Tessa
Chapter 84: Hardin
Chapter 85: Tessa
Chapter 86: Hardin
Chapter 87: Tessa
Chapter 88: Hardin
Chapter 89: Tessa
Chapter 90: Hardin
Chapter 91: Tessa
Chapter 92: Hardin
Chapter 93: Tessa
Chapter 94: Hardin
Chapter 95: Tessa
Chapter 96: Hardin
Chapter 97: Tessa
Chapter 98: Hardin
Chapter 99: Tessa
Chapter 100: Tessa
THANK YOU! (AGAIN!)

Chapter 44: Tessa

3.8K 120 33
By danicostlin117

"Baby, what is it?" Hardin lifts my chin up so my eyes meet his. Lucy just fucking pisses me off to such a great extent. For some reason, she gets under my skin, and she knows exactly what to say to get under my skin.

"I didn't mean to get that angry at her, and she was totally over exaggerating the entire arm thing. I swear I didn't even hold it that hard, she just makes me so fucking mad."

"I know." I look up at him, slowly questioning whether or not I should ask this question. I know it's not true, but why would the wicked bitch of the west bring it up in front of him.

"I'm going to ask you this once, and I want you to be honest with me. I won't be mad since it was in the past, but I need to know the truth. Even though I could never ever imagine you doing this to me... did you ever touch her?"

"Touch her? No. I would never touch a woman in any way. You should know that." Hardin panics in defending himself, but he completely misread my question.

"No, I meant touch like... romantically or sexually." I feel so silly asking this, and I know it's what Lucy wants, but I just need to know at this point.

Hardin laughs before answering. "You're kidding me right?"

I look away from his piercing eyes that just make me feel like a dumb ass even asking this question.

"Hey what- did she say we did?" He bends down a little to speak to me. I open my mouth to speak, but I can't find the words. "No, of course not. How could you even think that?"

"I don't. I really didn't, but I-" Ugh. I just wish I never asked the question. Hardin looks beyond me to where Lucy is directing Pablo in loading our car onto the truck. Quickly, he walks past me to Lucy, and I chase after him.

"Hey! What the fuck did you say to Tessa? I never once touched you, nor did I even think about it."

"Woah, why don't you lower your voice." Lucy steps closer to the both of us, but Hardin steps back.

"Don't fucking tell me to lower my voice. Stop spewing lies and shit to her. Tell her that I never did anything."

"Hardin, I-"

"Tell her!!" Hardin yells so loud that it gets the attention of everyone in the parking lot. "I'm not gonna ask again." He says at a much lower volume.

"Okay. We never did anything." She rolls her eyes, looking at me.

"I'm not gonna tell you again to keep your mouth fucking shut, and your pathetic existence as far away from us as possible. Focus on your own shitty life, and stop trying to ruin the lives of others that might be happy." Hardin goes off, and I usually don't condone him to speak this way, but it's towards Lucy. "I am fucking happy, for once. I'm sorry that your life didn't go the way you wanted it to, but try to destroy my relationship again, and it'll be the last thing you do. Goodbye Lucy." He says with such finality, and Lucy is left speechless. He walks past me back to where our Uber is to pick us up.

As I turn around to follow Hardin, Lucy grabs my arm. "You two deserve each other." She says with malice.

"Now that's the first true thing you've said all day." I turn back around. "Oh, and thanks for the in vitro advice, but I'm actually pregnant. Have a nice day." I smile at her before walking back. I love having the last word.

Hardin is standing at the door of the Uber, holding it open for me. We both climb into the back, and watch as Lucy becomes a non-existent dot the further we drive away.

I should still be angry at Hardin, but I'm more proud of how he stuck up for me, for us. I know he's expecting me to yell at him, but instead I hold my hand up. He looks up at it, obviously confused.

"Nice job." I wave my hand in front of his face, and with hesitation, Hardin high fives me.

"You're not mad?"

"I liked that we worked together to take down an enemy. We're a good team." I smile at him as he wraps his arm behind my back, bringing my head to his shoulder.

"We are good at verbally whooping some ass, aren't we?" He chuckles.

"She said we deserve each other."

"Oh, we definitely do." He leans down and gives me a kiss on the lips. "What did you say to her when I walked away?"

"Pretty much to shove her pregnancy advice up her ass, and that I was pregnant."

"That's my girl." He squeezes my shoulder, and I giggle against his chest. "Wait, aren't we supposed to be arguing about something?" He mentions, and I almost forget that I am supposed to be angry at Hardin.

"I guess so, but when aren't we arguing?" I tease. I want to bathe in this good moment between Hardin and me, so we'll save whatever argument we were having for another time.

I thank the Uber driver once we get to our house, and get out of the car. Hardin stays put.

"What are you doing?" I pull him to come out with me, but he doesn't move.

"I have to go grab something from Landon's house, and he can drive me back. I'll be like fifteen minutes."

I would go with him, but I have a meeting with the catering company for Noah's wedding over Facetime in ten minutes.

"Okay. Love you." I lean over and kiss him while grabbing the bags from the seat next to him.

"I'll take them in when I come back." He grabs the bags back from me. I find it strange that Hardin wants to bring the bags in, but I just leave the bags in the car, taking the one with the fabrics.

I wave goodbye as the Uber drives Hardin five minutes away to Landon's house. I walk up the steps to our front porch, trying to search my purse for the keys without dropping the bags. Once I find them, I shove them into the lock, but instead of turning like I would normally do, the door opens. Did I forget to lock the door? I might have. We were kind of in a rush this morning.

I walk into our kitchen and put the bags on the counter before taking off my shoes. The dress that I'm in is so comfortable, I just want to curl up and sleep in it, but I have to get ready for my meeting. I walk into the bathroom, and begin brushing my hair. I reapply my mascara to make my eyes pop, and also to make me look more awake then I actually am. The cold winter air has made my cheeks extra rosy, so hopefully the redness dies down before I have to go on camera.

I haven't eaten much today, so I think I'm gonna make myself a sandwich. Before I open up the fridge, I text Shannon about the meeting to remind her, and she sends me back a thumbs up. My phone immediately begins vibrating, and it's Noah.

"Hey, Noah. Are you ready for the meeting in five minutes?"

"Yeah... I just wanted to apologize for being so stubborn about walking you down the isle."

"Oh." I was not expecting him to call me for that reason. "It's okay, Noah."

"No, it wasn't. I should've said yes because it really was an honor for you to ask me, and I was just nervous and... not jealous, but... I don't know the word. I didn't feel comfortable being the one to do it because Hardin took you from me, you know?"

"I completely understand. I'm just glad you could be there for me, and thank you for stepping in and dancing with me."

"It was the least I could do. Our relationship goes beyond being friends, or ex's, but we are like family, so it felt nice."

"Well, thanks for calling Noah, but I have to get ready for this meeting. I'll see you in five."

"Nice talking with you, Tess. See you."

We exchange goodbyes and hang up. I put my phone down on the counter and rest my arms on the cool surface. In our kitchen, we have some pictures hung up of family and friends, so I spend some time looking at them before I have to log onto my computer. The picture of Noah and I is one of my favorites. It was when he came to New York to visit me, and we went to Dylan's Candy Bar. I took a selfie with chocolate all over my mouth, and Noah was in the middle of eating a sour patch kid. Noah was right though; our relationship does go deeper than being ex's. I would consider him family, and would trust him with my life. I'm happy I am able to have such an amicable relationship with my ex-boyfriend, and that Hardin didn't through too much of a fit when I wanted to hang this picture in the kitchen. Hardin should be home any minute, and I need to get ready to-

Suddenly, a hand clamps over my mouth. "Don't move."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 625 35
They thought it was over... but it came back stronger than ever, stronger than ever, and destroyed their lives so completely... it was difficult... n...
483K 14.2K 113
Tessa and Hardin are finally together and living happily ever after in New York City. But of course, life is not a fairytale. The couple face new and...
23.3K 953 42
Hero and Josephine had a hard past. After a year they finished the filming of After and had their first night together, they are back for the filming...
13.2K 531 12
Ofc I love After, and I've been kinda fan-girling for so long. I spontaneously decided to make a herophine fan-fiction based on my imagination lol. ...