A Princess Pride is her Title...

By LAmerica06

Princess Emerald is the 38th Princess of the Kingdom of Larksen. The King, her father, can only recognized hi... More

Parents Favor
The Princess is The Best Maid
Princess Vs. Hans
Soldier's Cook
Bargaining
Good Sale
They are A World A Part
Kneels
For The Princess
Protected
For Larksen
Manage
Princess Style
Former Hero and Former Assassin
Weirdo
Palace Weakness
Princess and Pell
To-die-for
Tokens
Royal Family's Secret
What?!
Party
Best Birthday
King's Love
Youngest
Ed
Pledge
What's going on?
Worthless P of S
Randy's Temper
Prince Worry
Palace Tradition
Sibling's fight
Teaching
Symbols
It's so Easy
Parents
Family
My new Home
Rosemarie
Pirates Nightmare
First,
I thought we are Abandoned
Priority
An All Out War
King of the Mercenary
Real King
Emerald's Heart
Beg of you
Gold or Heart
Embez---Getting Money
True King
Dark Emerald
Hero Emerald
On their way

This Journey

19K 1.3K 465
By LAmerica06

Emerald wakes up seeing the vast ocean.

They arrive in the last port.

"Take care Princess. I will never forget you." Rosemarie hugs Emerald tightly.

"What are you saying? You can visit me anytime you want. I will be here waiting." Emerald smiles.

After waving her hand from the people in the Andromeda she turns around to move with her family to their new destination.

Chorus Village is a bit far from the ocean.
It took them a whole three days  to arrive.

The beauty of this place is breath taking.
It is so beautiful and from the top you can see the vast ocean from a far.

Its a wonderful place.

But first princess met the village Chief.

"You will stay here Princess?" The village chief is shock.
This is like the end of the country. Who would want to stay here.

"Why not? The place is peaceful and lovely."

The village chief smiles after hearing the girls sincere praises.

"Isn't going to be impossible? Im sure the King will not let his daughter away."
The Village looks at her again.

Such a beautiful and polite daughter. If it is his own granddaughter he will not allow her to leave in a dangerous journey.
He sighs.
"Though I say that...I hope to make the princess see our people  to motivate them and inspire them. The moral of our men is dimishing after lots of defeat. They all just want to gave up and leave this beautiful valley. But I insists to hold on..."

"I understand why. Even I hope to keep this place for myself. Of course I won't do that either. I will help you Village Chief. So let me stay here. On top of that mountain. I want to make a villa of my own."

"If that is what you want princess. But that place is where the mountain bandit are. We should capture them first before we plan to start your villa."

A smile spread across her lips.
"My family will be able to handle those men. Pirates are no match for them. Naive mountain bandits are just some petty thieves to them." She said proudly.

Emerald looks at everyone. The village guards who are looking down because they all feel useless.
The people who has given up.
Her family who is looking at her proudly.

They all looking at her.

'What can a princess do?'
Emerald used to asks.

'I should collect lots of money and quietly leave the palace when I grow old.'

She thought.

'I will sell my food.
Talk to people. Be happy.'

This is her goal..

'I reach...The end of our journey.'

Emerald smiles.

"Let's take this mountain back. And drive the bandits away." She said softly.

The villagers looks at each other. They all waiting for the princess. But they didn't expect hee to bring such a small amount of force.
They feel that this is impossible.

"These men raised their sword and shield to fight for the citizen of Larksen and protect this Kingdom.
They fought and defeated all the pirates that are invading the Three island we passed by. Now the Mustang, Willow and Perosea Islands are freed. They are going to be rehabilate and grow stronger in the future. These men are my precious family who risk their life without asking for anything but to see those people gwt their justice and freedom. How about you all? Are you willing yo risk the same amount  for your village?"

They all look at those soldiers.

'They did?'

'Those are like 10 to 20 thousand Pirates!'

'Is it true?'

'Fool, why would the princess lie to us? We can easily asks if its true anyways'

'They are like the strongest knights!'

'Maybe they are the strongest knights!'

They all slowly have the expression of liveliness.
Their eyes darted to those men who are standing tall looking at the princess as if she is the only thing that matters.

Emerald takes a deep breath.

She wanted all man power to work together.
Though Mountain bandit are lesser in numbers. Mountain is not a safe place. What if those mountain bandits put lots of traps..
Even her men are the strongest knights she will not risk their lives for no reason.

"If my family want to free this village from the tyrants, I expect you to lay your life too yo support them! And together we should all do our best for our survival!"

They all looks up and the princess.

'If they can fight 20 thousands...'

'If so...'

'This is what we are waiting for....this is the real help we need.'

"Is anyone willing to join hands with u---"

"Fight!"

"We will!"

"Please!"

"For the Chorus Village!"

"For my father and Uncle!"

Everyone is screaming. But they are not in sinc with each other.

But Emerald let them all talk.

For this is their chance to say what is in their heart

It is hard to be oppressed.
The pain of being unable to do anything.

She smiles as she sees them finally saying what they want.

"The risk of death is still here. But...You will have the strongest shield!" She said as she stands firmly.
"I am also save by this shield. This time, this shield will protect everyone!"

"Ohhhhhh!"

The knights laughs at the princess but that laugh is mix with being glad and proud.

Randy looks at Froilan.

"What makes you cry brat?" Randy smirks. "She is so good with hee words. She is getting better."

Froilan nods.
"I will raise a perfect man to be her partner!"

"She is only 9 idiot." Randy smiles.
"Let's raise her to be able to be more happy."

Froilan flinched and looks at Randy.
He smiles afterwards and looks at Emerald.
"A splendid daughter and granddaughter.. Okay. Even though I can't stand your insanity...I will tolerate you for her."

"Heh~"

--

It was easy to defeat the mountain bandits with the help of the villagers.

Nobody slacks of until they made the princess her villa.

This is the largest villa because it keeps getting bigger as the knights getting married and having their own family in this area.
They protect this part from pirates and bandits.

Everyone called this place the Heaven's gate because of how comfortble the life is.
There's also some store of food that was cook different from usual and some cakes shops with pretty pastries.

The King steps down and let Rodrigo crowned as the new King.
The princes all scattered and not killed.

Yosef stays in the palace to become a soldier.

The whole village and the nearby town are very busy.

"What's the occassion?" The tourist asks.

"Its Princess Emerald's 16th birthday." The people happily says.

"Come on. Wear this pink dress."
Froilan said.

"This blue one will be even more beautiful." Randy said.

Emerald sighs and put down her pen.
She is now appointed by her brother as this territory's Countess.
And she will officially have the title after hee 16th birthday.

Her birthday is a festival eveey year. Everyone celebrated it like crazy more so than the King's birthday. Also maybe because the Palace is too far from here.

"I told you...I can't wear two dresses at the same time so choose one." She said frowning.

"This idiot keep on finding an ugly dress." Randy said blaming Froilan.

"What?! It was you!"
Froilan said.

Emerald smiles.
"Then asks Jane what looks better. I can't choose or you will get mad at me in the end." She said jokingly and run away from yhe two.

This village is really beautiful.

"Oh! Princess!" Ansley smiles at her.

"Ansley, what are you doing here? Aren't your wife going to deliver today?"

"Yeah. But I have to greet you first. Happy birthday."

Emerald wryly smiles.
"You never change, idiot~"

The end

Thank you for reading♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I can't expressed it in words how thankful I am for the encouragement in this story.
You all are very kind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.2K 60
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
116K 5.6K 19
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
1.2M 49.4K 19
It may or may not be a normal story about an arranged marriage. Two kids who agree to marry each other for different reasons and with very different...
1.1M 78K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...