Twilight Princess: The Crosso...

By MysticonArcher

In this Mysticons/Legend of Zelda crossover, we'll see how long a couple's love can be kept secret until it's... More

The Ranger and the Wolf
Perfection
The Ball to End All Balls
Ganondorf's Surprising Return
Meet the Princess
The Fight of Fights
To the Rescue!
Is this a Date?

Note

107 1 0
By MysticonArcher

1. I've never played Twilight Princess before, but I did watch a few cutscenes and sorta discovered the plot of the entire game.

2. This is probably relatable to some of you who are reading this, so don't yell at me if I've kinda exposed you! (Just kidding 🤭)

3. There are a few elements that I'll add/remove from certain characters. Just tell me if it's alright.

4. Believe it or not, but the Zelda characters are actually gonna talk! I decided since I'm generous, I'll give some dialogue to the cast

5. Besides school and home workouts, I have a few other stories I'm writing, such as Revenge and How Not to Deal With It, the sequel to Individuality and How To Deal With It, and Illegal Chao, the sequel to The Good, the Bad and the Seedrian.

Without further ado, stay safe, and let's begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.5K 78
Book 2: The Couple Series **Slightly More Mature** After having defeated the Calamity and reliving the harsh realities of their past thanks to Maz...
56.1K 743 32
After the demise of Calamity Ganon, Link and Zelda were finally free to fall in love and get married. All of a sudden, new evil merges and starts tak...
136K 3.1K 59
Before the Great Calamity, Zelda and Link travel amongst Hyrule together. They must learn to tolerate each other on their journey. Zelda, having bare...
79.2K 1.7K 20
Zelink AU Modern Fanfiction Link lives a miserable life. Every day it seems that the same exact events repeat themselves, like he's living in a loop...