The Six Houses (on hold)

By JTParis

Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn. Niam, side Larry and potentially some Nuke. Niall's not exactly who he w... More

Part one. Houses of Light.
Ch. 1 Niall
CH. 3 Moments
Ch.4 Zayn
CH.5 Harry and Louis
CH. 6 Niall and Liam.
Ch. 7 Niall and Liam
Ch. 8 Niall
Ch.9 Niall and Liam.
Ch. 10 New Friend.
CH. 11 Liam.
Ch.12 A New Dawn, A New day, A New Boy.
Ch.13 The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men.
Ch.14 Oh
Book Two Houses of Shadows
Ch. 16 Under our Spell.
Ch. 17 What the Heck happened.

Ch.2 Liam

785 32 12
By JTParis

The Academy, Austria:

"Liam!"

"Leeyummm! Are you still watching that boy?" Louis' Doncaster accent shouted at him as he reached down to shake his shoulder, but was stopped by an invisible force.

"You know better than that Lou, when he's in meditation, he is protected." Zayn said dryly.  Louis sat back down in the oversized blue chair he had vacated to shake Liam. Letting out an irritated huff he pulled out his phone and texted Harry.

He's at it again Hazza

   Sorry Loubear, I did try to speak with him about it.

Didn't seem to take mate.

   I figured. He's just worried about him. Unlike us he has grown up alone, no one like him to talk to. Liam just watches to make sure he's not being tracked, hunted or hurt.

I know but he is at it more then he's not. Shouldn't we just go get the boy?

   Actually that's a great idea Lou!

Hurry home so we can tell everyone.

   On way now.

"Zayn can you go in and get him out we need to speak as a group." 

Giving an irritated huff Zayn gave a quick nod to Lou, scooted to the floor from the couch crossed his legs indian style, before shutting his eyes and reopening them showing pure white pupils. The air around him crackled with power as his body slowly levitated from the ground.

"You know mate, i'm real tired of this shit."  Zayn shouted at Liam.

"I'm worried Zayn, he's really depressed lately and as you know our powers are linked to our emotions, which means his powers are manifesting on top of that the guys at school are picking on him and hes being drawn to the water more and more."  Liam was audibly distraught at this point.

"We know mate, you need to come out we're having a group chat when Harry returns. You have 5 mins then I will be forced to pull you out." Liam gave him a quick okay before returning back to the blonde Boy.

"5 mins Liam that's it." Zayn echoed through Liams head as he pulled out and back to reality.

Zayn's body returned to its sitting position on the floor as the power in the air subsided and his eyes lost their white fog.

"I gave him 5 mins Lou, he'll be back then, if not i'll force him out."

With that everyone returned to what they were doing before.

Nialls POV:

There's that feeling again, as if someone is watching me. I look over my shoulder and nothing, its really starting to work my nerves.

"HEY BOYS THERE'S THE FAG AGAIN! GET EM!"

I didn't even hesitate. I took off running as fast as I could. All I could hear is the sound of 4 sets of feet slapping the pavement and my heavy breathing.

Then a whispy voice calls out "Niiiaaallll...." I search every direction for the voice, but find nothing. " Ttthhiss waayy..." I see a shape of a boy my age only he's transparent. "I'll keep you safe. Just run to me." I run to him, no through him and it's like running through spider webs. I stop and turn around and i'm taken aback. there's a wall of fire separating me from the bullies from my school.

The fire was ragging, hot and smoldering. "It won't hurt you Niall, I control it" the boy spoke as whispy as before like he was just a dream. He turned to me and smiled. "I'm always Here to protect you. Please take my hand and I'll get you home safe. Hurry though, my time is almost up here."

Hesitantly I took his hand it was so warm, almost as warm as the fire surrounding me. I leant into his embrace, I can't describe the feelings that ran through me. I, I feel like I was a puzzle piece who finally found my other part. Its strange because I've always been alone even at home. Mum and da separated when I was young and living with me da was hard because he worked so much to support us both. School was like a war zone to me. So trusting this boy was the hardest decision I ever made.

"Close your eyes babe I don't want you to get blinded." I did as he said, Wait did he just call me babe? I went to speak when my body started to buzz, the air started to crackle and I felt lightheaded. With that there was a pop and I passed out.

Liam POV:

I had been watching out for this adorable blonde boy for two years now basically as his guardian angel and in this time I've come to adore my moments with him. The way he gives away his breakfast every day on his way to school to an abandoned dog in the alley, the way he smiles so brightly it makes crinkles appear on the sides of his eyes while he pets him, the way his laugh echo around when the dog licks his face in thanks. I watch how he physically reacts to nearing his school, his whole body tenses, his eyes darken with fear and sadness. I just want to take him away from all this pain, show him that there is so much more to life then being scared, harmed or hated!

Pulling from my meditation I frowned knowing I wouldn't be allowed to go back to him without the boys giving me a hard time. Sighing i stood on wobbly legs from hours of sitting in the same position. Walking to the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of water and shuffled to the sitting room after hearing my named called.

"Liam, please have a seat. We need to talk." It was Louis who spoke first.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself, watching that boy all day. Youre going to drain all your energy." He said flatly.

"I know Lou, it's just he's so in pain." I dryly replied with tears slowly sliding down my face. I ran a shaking hand through my hair.

"We know that's why we have decided to go and get him. We talked with Paul, told him everything. He was surprised that he wasn't told two years ago when this happened. He's not sure how someone so powerful has gone unnoticed for so long. Anyways he has given us the go ahead to go and bring him back to The Academy."

"Are you serious Harry?" I jumped out of my chair excited, bouncing over to my curly haired friend and landing square on him in a giant massive bear hug.

'Yea mate we leave in like an hour." he shrugged me off. I sat back on the couch for a second processing everything. in a couple hours i'll have my Blonde haired Blue eye boy here safe and sound. turning to my 3 best friends i saw them all grinning at me.

"WHAT!" I quizzed

"Nothing Li, It's just your smile is going to break your face if you're not careful." Zayn spoke up, clearly happy i was happy.

"I know I just can't help it." I replied even though it was hard with this smile. I rushed out of the sitting room off to pack for our trip.

"It's already done." Lou shouted behind me. So i turned around and gawked at him.

"You were watching him for too long, so we did it for you." He smiled.

"Time to go then?" I asked as the boy all stood and walked towards me.

"Yea mate." Zayn clapped me on the back leading me out the door of our dorm.

We loaded into the van and headed to the airport, I was all nerves and anxiety while we boarded the plane headed for dublin, from there we would need to travel by car. Once we touched down i was completely overwhelmed with anxiety, i was quite literally shaking in my Nikes. apprehensively i walked off the tarmac and into the salty fresh air of Ireland. It was like a warm blanket enveloping me. Sure Austria was nice but Wolverhampton, England was my home and this place was so close it felt like returning to an old friend after a long trip. I took in deep heavy inhales of the fresh citrus and green grass around me relaxing instantly. Something about that reminded me of Niall and i was now more determined than ever to get my boy and bring him back with me.

We loaded into a white Range Rover and headed to the town of Mullingar.

What we arrived to was no less than Chaos. A huge storm blew over head black and churning threatening destruction. The water everywhere be it in a river a stream or even in my own bottle was violent, angry and unsettled. the air was charged with a frustrated electricity. I knew instantly that Niall had been beat again and he was at his breaking point. I pushed down on the accelerator harder and speed through town reaching Nialls house in a flash.

We all exited the car quickly and ran up to the front door. However we all froze not sure who should be the one to knock. Hesitantly I rapped my knuckles across the wood and waited. A Short women with Niall's hair and eyes opened the door with a look of sadness and frustration painted on her face. I also noticed her eyes were red and puffy from crying did she know what was going on? Anger bloomed inside me, the fire i contained boiled near my surface, sensing this the boys all stepped back in unison prepared to protect if need be.

"Can I help you?" The familiar Irish accent rattled in my ears.

"We have come to help your son." I spoke for the group. I was certain she would understand my meaning.

"What would you know of my son." She replied taking a defensive stance. Reigniting the fire in me. I had to fight to keep my eyes from shifting, showing the flames within surging to the surface.

Zayn took over for me knowing I was frustrated and angry that the boy i called my own, who didn't actually know me was hurt yet again. He knew we had to get passed this women to get to him.

"We represent The Academy."

"The who?" She asked with a look that said she was searching her thoughts trying to figure out who we or what we were.

"The Academy, It's a Place where those with 'Gifts' stronger than the norm can learn to control them in a safe environment." He was so calm and collected. This was why Zayn and I were the closest. He knew me better then Harry or Louis and could always calm me when i was out of control.

Zayn Handed Maura the Envelope Paul had given us to give to her when we got here. It had all the neccesary info to explain who we were, why we were here and how The Academy functioned. She sighed understanding why we were here, she motioned for us to come inside.

"Please Have a seat, I'll grab drinks and Niall." She swiftly left the room leaving us alone to exchange nervous glances. Zayn placed a hand on my knee to try to comfort me knowing i was struggling with my emotions.

"Liam you have to calm down, you're so close to burning this house, no, this whole town to the ground and you're not even the Fire Wielder. He slightly laughed which caught my attention more then his hand sliding across my knee in a soothing gesture.

Just then the most beautiful sight I have ever seen walked in, Niall. He was an angel, all blonde hair and blue eyes he noticed me and instantly stopped in his tracks.

"YOU!" He shouted.

--------

Thanks again for those who have read. I hope this doesn't disappoint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.2K 30
Life in an university is full of ups and downs and twists and turns. But, even with so many ups and downs it's full of fun parties and precious memor...
396K 1.2K 197
Favourite, popular Larry fanfics... (Also a book 2)
494K 21.9K 40
where harry is a hairdresser and louis is his client ♡
49.3K 2.2K 15
[Edited + BoyxBoy + AU] [Placed #1 in @BromanceAwards Undiscovered Niam Holiday 2015] |Niam AU| liam; the sexy pornstar who's an asshole, needy and t...