Ghost- Luke (Julie and the Ph...

By blah_blah134

A girl, Luna, bumps into three boys who have the same problem she. They are ghost. As the friendship grows be... More

Pt 1
Pt 2
Pt 3
Pt 4
Pt 6
Pt 7
Pt 8
Pt 9
Pt 10
Pt 11 (last part)
Question
Part 12
Part 13
Pt 14
Pt 15
Pt 16
Pt 17
Pt 18
Pt 19
Pt 20
Pt 21
Pt 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Pt 5

7.3K 154 74
By blah_blah134

Luna soon fell asleep on Luke shoulder. He didn't really ghost could fall asleep but he didn't know what to do. Should he wake her? Pick her up? Leave her? Well he shouldn't leave her he knows that.

He decided to wake her since picking her up would wake her up to. He shook her gently whispering gently "Luna. Luuuuuna. Lunnnna." Nothing was working that was until Reggie poofed up seeing her asleep and just scream "LUNA" in her ear making her jump.

She glared at her friend Reggie who just laughed and ran as Luna chased him around the beach. Luke laughed at his friends before seeing it's morning and poofed away to the Julies studio. Luna didn't notice he was gone till she finally tackled Reggie laughing and seeing she was on top him for a period of time. She quickly gets up helping Reggie up to.

"So what brings you to the beach waking me up" Luna walked with her friend.

Reggie just stared forward "Well Alex went to hang with his ghost friend and Julie wants to start rehearsing music, I thought he would be with you, which I was correct, and I'm guessing he already left to there" Luna looked disappointed her and Reggie couldn't hang out and that Luke just left without saying anything.

"Well I'll leave you to it. Have fun rehearsing it's almost 1 pm I have to be somewhere" before Reggie could ask where she poofed away. He pouted before going back to Julies.

_______________

Luna followed Mia around school until 4 and it's soccer practice. Mia was quite in almost all class except Math of course. She was so great at Math, Luna didn't understand a thing about it or anything about school really. Her grades weren't the best and probably wasn't going anywhere with them. So to say she was proud of her sister was an understatement.

School was just as boring as Luna remembers. She sat next to her sister seeing no one was going to, she looked what she was drawing and it was just quick doodles of eyes, that looked amazing she might add, and people walking, that also looked good for just a doodle. For the rest of school Luna just watch Mia draw.

Finally it was soccer practice and Luna couldn't wait. Mia was doing great practicing. Luna was set on the bench with other players who have taken a break or who isn't up yet.

Mia was passing people kicking the ball all over the place. Luna didn't know much about soccer but she loved watching Mia play, she made sure to always make her games when Mia was younger.

Luna seen people walking up the field looking familiar. It was her mom and dad, they never came during these not even her games. They would be working around now. She watched as they went up to Mia talking. Curious Luna poofed over watching.

"Mia sweetie, how are you" her mom pulled her in a hug. Mom never said sweetie unless she was upset or sad and trying to keep composed.

Mia sighs "Fine mom just practicing" she point to everyone dribbling their soccer ball. She looked down sad knowing what her parents will talk about while Luna looked confused.

"That's good, well um you know what today is right ?" Her father came into the conversation.

"Yeah it's the anniversary of her death. I know, what are we doing today" Mia didn't meet their gaze which broke Lunas heart.

"We were thinking how about we visit tonight where it all happened and did what she did when visited, sit on a blanket and just watch" her mother held the tears in thinking about the family trip they all took when the girls just children.

"Yeah that's sounds fine we can do that totally" Mias voice was cracking like she was going to break any second still not meeting her parents eyes. It seems like never does. "Look I should get back to practice" turning around and running back before her parents could object.

Her parents slowly walked back to the car leaving Luna by herself. How could she forget about today.

Walking to cool off she sees Alex smiling outside museum about to walk off. Luna yells his name making him turn around still with a big smile.

"Hey Alex what are you doing" she smiled asking him. Alex just smiling makes her in a better mood.

"Oh nothing about to going back to Julies" Alex replied his smile still not leaving his face.

"Oooo does the big grin of yours have to do something with your ghost friend I heard about" Luna said teasingly nudging him. He just laughed and nodded his face getting red. "Soooo tell me about her. Or him of course" she was excited to about them

"Well he is really cool and funny and he helps me let loose. He skates which I think is very attractive" Alex started going on about his little ghost friend the whole walk while Luna would add in some "really? Oh wow, I'm so happy" she was truly happy for him. Apparently his name is Willy.

Luna and Alex walked in the studio to see Julie, Reggie, and Luke playing music. They started talking again but Luna zoned out looking at Julie. Could Julie see me? Can she hear me? Could we be friends? She started fidgeting her fingers thinking a bunch of questions. She wants a girl to talk, she misses having a girl to talk to.

Soon Julies friend walks in talking about a date and how the boys and her have a gig at their school dance. Luke didn't seem to happy about which made Luna at him. Luke looked over noticing she was laughing at him and he stuck his tongue out at her making her laugh harder.

Reggie started poking Luna she looked at him making face asking what he wants he just shrugs and continues poking her. Luna realizes it's to annoy her and they start play fighting.

Reggie pushing her around and Luna this time running away from him. Alex and Luke watched in enjoyment while Julie looked at Luke what Reggie was doing. "You can't see her?" Luke pointed to Luna who was distracted by running from a tall boy.

"Who? there's no one there" Julie looked at Alex confused hoping for more answers.

"You don't see Luna? The girl running all around to get away from Reggie?" Alex nodded in her direction. Julie just shook her confused needing more answers. "So you can't see other ghost just us? Wow so Reggie is chasing a girl Luna as you figured now. We all became her friend a couple days ago she's really cool, she can play the piano not even trying and shes supper funny you should meet her. Oh well never mind about meeting" Alex called Luna over to talk. Finally Reggie stop chasing her and going by Luke.

"What's up" Luna looked at Alex.

"She can't see you" pointing to Julie sitting at her keyboard. Luna was really sad she couldn't see her she wanted more friends. Reggie seen her pout and joked saying "Oh poor baby do you want a hug" putting his arms out inviting her in. Luna went a long with still pouting walking slowly over to him accepting the hug.

"Poor baby it's fine now" petting her head like a dog. Luke hit Reggie feeling him stop. "What do you want to hug my baby here take her I'm done" pushing Luna to Luke making them hug.

They hugged and let go but Luke kept one arm around her still looking back Julie who still was confused about everything.

Luna couldn't focus on what they are talking about she kept looking at Luke's arm around her. She heard Julies little brother say something about salt getting rid of ghost as he started throwing it around them. Luke pushed Luna behind him and backing up from the salt, Reggie jumping while the salt hit Alex. They all stared worried what was going to happen.

Alex scream "No! Oh god, I'm..." he quickly checked himself for anything wrong "I'm fine" he stood up smiling. Julies friend, Flynn she found out from Reggie, took her little brother to kitchen away so they could be alone. Luke said he wanted to show Julie some Sunset Curve songs but Julie wanted to them now. Luke quickly went to go get his songs handing them to Julie.

Luna looked over Julies shoulder reading the lyrics. Julie found a song about Emily, Luna Immediately who it was about looking at Luke worriedly. He told her he didn't want anyone to see it, it was private. Julie back away asking who Emily was and not giving the book back.

Reggie and Alex felt sorry for Luke at this moment. They knew how much that song meant to him and didn't want many people to hear it yet. It was for one person and one person only.

Luke put past Emily and changed the subject to the new song and started playing the beat. Luna recognized it form somewhere. "It's a classic Trevor Wilson song" Julie stated. That's it, that's where Luna heard that song. She nodded agreeing with Julie to show she wasn't lying.

Julie brought out her laptop looking it up showing proof that the song Luke played was from Trevor.

"That's Bobby" Luke stated to the boys and them nodding looking surprised.

"Who's Bobby?" Luna asked confused but she was ignored.

Luke very upset as he walked away throwing darts as Julie stated Trevors, or apparently Bobby, hit songs. They all were written by Luke. Luna looked surprised and didn't say anything just watch Luke. She didn't know if should comfort him now or later. 

They all looked bummed Luke still looking angry. Luna thought it was time to come comfort Luke and everyone. She went up to Luke rubbing his back and he talked to Julie she tried to hug him but he just pushed her away a little too ruffly. She fell on to the couch no one noticing but Reggie and he just said nothing. She felt hurt, she understands they are upset she just wanted to help.

Letting out a little cry she poofed away. Luke looked where she use to be but the anger making him not care. They all poofed to Bobby's mansion.

_______________

Luna walked over to her house and just walked through the door seeing her family ready to go to the beach. She was crying more another reason now.

It was finally dark her family set the blanket down sitting and watching the waves that took Luna away but only gave her back physically washed up on the shore. Luna cried missing them and wanting to hug them.

Caleb walking in the distance seen Luna, he had a soft spot for her it was as if she was his child now. He walked over "Is this your family?" Pointing to the small family crying. Luna wiped the tears nodded her head. "How about I let you talk to them just for a couple minutes, you can't tell anyone though you got it" gave her a stern look. She quickly accepted excited to them.

Caleb showed himself to her family explaining everything that's going to happen, they felt like they were going crazy. Soon Luna appeared with tears running down her face waving a little at her family. They all ran to her hugging and touching her making sure she's real. Luna chuckled still crying at them "I don't have long but I want you to know I have been with everyday, from 4 at your soccer practice and 8 at dinner. And I'm sorry what I said I never meant it"

"Oh Luna we know" her mom holding Lunas face in her hands wiping her daughters tears "We didn't mean anything we said either" Caleb pointed to her watch saying times up rap it up.

"I have to go know I love you guys know remember I'm with you" Luna said one last and soon they couldn't see her. She looked at Caleb hugging him saying thank you. He felt awkward he never had this happened before but he patted her back quickly leaving before emotions could be shown.

___________

Caleb didn't know what was going on. He never had kids of his own but he felt protective of Luna like a father. He didn't want to see her cry, he wanted to see her smile,  he didn't want no boys hurting her heart, Luke. He didn't how he felt about Luke, sure the kid seemed nice and he put a smile on Lunas face  and he had an amazing voice but he's a teenage boy. There's something always wrong with them. He was one at one point.

He was going to make sure Luke wouldn't hurt her. He felt crazy feeling protective of Luna and he barely interacted with her. But he wanted to be her father figure since her father isn't here and he knows how hard it is to not have family here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.2K 42
Jasmine had thought that it was going to be the biggest night of their friends lives. And it was, just not the way she ever expected. Coming back fro...
79.6K 2.1K 22
[Reggie x OC] Completed! On what was supposed to have been Sunset Curve's biggest night at the Orpheum, Bobby's sister and the boys' number one fan w...
232K 5.3K 32
When Grace's parents died she was devastated, but then she got adopted into a loving family and gained a mom, dad, brother, and sister. Together with...
37.6K 682 23
you're best friends with flynn and julie, they've always been there for you especially through you losing your passion to sing and you've been there...