The soul Calibur wielder

Da Jedisage

Soul calibur is one of my favorite arcade game and since highschool dxd had Excalibur might as well add Soul... Altro

Bio
harem 1 (update)
Ventus Battle armor Poll
Harem 2
Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Harem 3 (updated)
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter 5
chapter six
Chapter 7
Harem 4 (update)
Chapter Eight
questions
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Quick Question
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ventus second familiar
More girls to Ventus harem (update)
Chapter 19 (update)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
More girls for Ventus (updated)
Chapter 23
Ventus children (update)
Another angel to Ventus Harem
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
bit of eye candy and a big thank you
a/n: what version of shiva should I use or have her switch between the three?
A/N: Which one would be best look for Ventus sacred gear?

Chapter nine

3.5K 62 23
Da Jedisage

Ventus pov

It was just a normal morning as I was walking to school listening to music when I came across a group of guys laughing as they corner a girl ganging up on her.

"Look what we got here boys a pretty lady wright for the taking." The leader of the gang said as they moved closer. Thinking to myself these pigs need to be taught a lesson as I picked up the top of a nearby trash can and hit the gang leader in the head with a loud thud sound.

"Hey who threw that?" The leader said.

"That would be asshole." I replied as the gang looked at me as I just smiled.

"Just who do you think you are hitting the boss in the head like that?" One of the gang members asked.

"Just someone who dislikes people like you ganging up on females." I replied as I look at the girl and smiled as she looked at me with a blank look on her face.

"Why you little- Boys lets teach this punk to learn his own business." The gang leader said.

"Your move." I replied as I put one arm behind my back and waved my hand  tell to bring it as they rush towards me.

As they rushed towards me I just blocked all their punchers and swings which were just slow as hell as I just sighed.

"That all you got?" I asked as the gang leader whistled as several more members of his gang showed up each carrying weapons.

"Let's see how you fair against my whole gang you little snot nose brat." The gang leader said as he order his men to attack as I just wiped the floor with all of them try didn't even had the chance as I just delivered several kicks to each of the gang members.

"Well got anymore men you want to try to send at me?" I asked as the gang leader looked at his men as he growled as he pulled out a dagger and lunged towards me as I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder as he landed on his back as I placed my foot on his chest and gave him a look that nearly pissed his pants.

"Now if I see you or any of your gangs harming this girl or any girl again I won't go easy on you. Do I make myself clear?" I said.

"Yes sir we understand." The gang leader said as I removed my foot from his chest as he got up and ran away with the rest of his gang as I turned my attention back to the girl as I approached her.

"Are you okay? Your not hurt aren't you?" I asked as the girl shook her head.

"That's good by the way my name is Ventus and what's yours?" I asked.

"Amy." Amy replied

"Do you live around here Amy?" I asked as  Amy shook her head as I sighed before my watch went off and I looked at it and saw the time.

"Shit I'm gonna be late for school. Sorry Amy but I got to go." I said as I stood up and was about to leave until Amy grabbed my arm as I looked back at her.

"You want to go to school with me?" I asked as Amy nodded her head as I through to myself I can't leave this girl all by herself so I let out a sigh and told her to follow me but to stay close. Which Amy did as she wrapped her arm around mine as we headed towards the school. Once in campus the students were looking at the both of us.

"Hey it's our prince but who is he with?" Asked one of the girls.

"Does he know her or something?" Another girl asked.

"Damn that Ventus walking in here with another girl on his arm like that." Said one of the boys as I ignored them as Amy and I walked into the school and headed towards the student concul and knocked on the door.

"Enter." Sona said as I opened the door.

"Hey Sona I have a a favor to ask." I said

"And what might that be and who is the girl with you?" Sona asked as I explained everything to her and asked her if she can stay here just until school ends as Sona folded her hands in front of her and thought t herself for a second.

"Very well then she can stay here until school ends." Sona said

"Thank you Sona your the best. Amy these are good people they take good care of you until I get you after school okay?" I asked as she nodded her head as I petted her head and Looked at Sona and thanked her again before I left the room and headed to class. Once in class I took my seat as the teacher walked into the room and started to teach the class. 

*timeskip*

Once school was over I headed to the student council room and opened the door as I say Amy reading a book as she looked up at me and walked over to me like she was happy to see me.

"Ready to go Amy?" I asked as she nodded her head as I thought to myself this girl really doesn't speak a lot as I thanked Sona again as we both walked out of the room and headed home when we were stop by Rias and her group as Issei was staring at Amy with perverted eyes as I moved Amy behind me.

"And what do you want Rias?" I asked

"I want to aske you if you seen Kiba anywhere today?" Rias asked 

"Come to think of it I haven't seen him all day either." I replied

"Hey Ventus whos the girl behind you she's cute." Issei asked as I look at him.

"Off limits to your perverted ass." I replied as Amy and I walked passed Rias and and her group and left the the school but little did I know I felt like I was being followed by someone or something.

Tira's  Pov

As I watch my target walked out of the school I was thinking to myself how strong is he and if he wields soul calibur I heard so much about. To be honest I find him kind of cute so I kept following him as long as I can until he disappeared in what looked like a magic circle to who knows where.

"We will met again." I said as I vanished into the darkness of the night.

3rd person Pov

In a dark castle a Blue armor figured was sitting on a throne arms folded lost in thought until the doors opened and walked in a women in black armor her eyes fill with no emotion as she approached the throne room as she kneeled in front of it.

"Speak." The figure said

"My lord reports form out spies in the church have reported that eh holy sword Soul calibur has found a new wielder a boy name Ventus." The female said as the blue armored figured was not pleased.

"Thank you Saber Alter you may go." The figure said.

"Of course master Nightmare." Alter said as she left the room as Nightmare started to laugh.

"So Ventus is the wielder of the Holy sword I can't wait to crush him and the sword under my feet once and for all." Nightmare said to himself as he laughed.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

145K 2.2K 24
Because of your "Quirk" and your Appearance, You've been Ostracized your entire life. Even your own family didn't like you, But when you encounter so...
7.5K 168 18
❗️Stories can contain extremely dark and triggering topics. Viewer discretion is advised.❗️ DISCONTINUED None of the characters belong to me. Photo...
11.9K 321 38
Anime X-Overs and High school Dxd
13.5K 219 28
Nightmare M!Reader X Fate. Both Fate and soulcalibur ain't mine obviously.