𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒...

By QueenOfAsgard04

What happens if a Mandalorian falls in love with their sworn enemy? Their sworn enemy being a Jedi. ‡ "Why do... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐀𝐓-𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐊𝐮𝐢𝐢𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐟 2 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝕊𝔼𝔸𝕊𝕆ℕ 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀𝐡𝐬𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩

1.7K 48 11
By QueenOfAsgard04

{MANDALORIAN SEASON 2 TRAILER DROPPED A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO, ENJOY😉 Ngl, I've already watched it three times and fan girled HARD all times 🤣}

"Hmm," He turns back to face the planet. "I swear, Greef if you lay a hand on Kenna, I'll kill you,"

~~~

Kuiil and Kenna stand around the blurrgs as Din finally lands the ship.

"Dear princess, you seem off," Kuiil comments as he mounts a blurrg with the help from IG-11.

"This planet...I sense a disturbance..."

"Well, it's nothing we cannot handle, with a Mandalorian, a Jedi, an IG unit and...a shocktrooper...I'm sure no one will be able to threaten you," Kenna smiles weakly and then mounts a blurrg next to Kuiil.

"Yeah..." Din and Cara arrive by the blurrgs, the child in the small portable cot that Kuiil just made. In silence, they too mount the blurrgs and lead the group of the Razor Crest. Kenna squints at the bright light as her blurrg slowly waddles out into the sandy surface. She examines her surroundings, they were in the open and in the middle of nowhere. She rides besides Din, Cara on her left side and Kuiil by Din's right. And then, he comes into view.

"Sorry for the remote rendezvous, Mando. But things have gotten complicated since you were last here. It appears that introductions are in order. It seems we've both provided a security detail. I recommend the shock-trooper guards the ship, these lava fields are lousy with Jawas..." Greef Karga then draws his attention to Kenna who is looking over the miles of nothing.

"She's coming with us," Din snaps, getting Greef's attention again.

"But the town is now run by ex-Empire. If a rebel dropper is with us, they'll all get their hackles up,"

"She's coming,"

"Fine. Fine. At least cover your tattoo. No need to flaunt it," He then fully turns to Kenna, rubbing his hands. "Princess Kenna...a pleasure to finally meet your aq-,"

"Cut the small talk," She responds. "Greef Karga? Correct?"

"Indeed, it's an honour that you know my name," He bows his head and his associates behind him get to one knee.

"You insult me with your actions," They all rise, straightening themselves.

"Excuse us, your majesty, I must say, however, people around Nevarro say you are a rare diamond and I couldn't agree anymore,"

"So, you think I'm some shiny rock?" Cara laughs along with Kuiil and Din slowly cocks his head to Kenna.

"Not at all, I believe you are a rare beauty,"

"Hmm...your flattery makes me like you a little bit more," He smiles and nods.

"Now, where is the little one? I've heard the princess as been almost a mother to it," Kenna looks at Din who nods and taps a few buttons on his forearm and the floating crib moves forward and opens up so Karga can see the child. "So...this little bogwing is what all the fuss was about," He picks up the child from the crib and Kenna's hand rests on the handle of her blaster. "What a precious little creature. I can see why you didn't wanna harm a hair on its wrinkled little head," He places the child down. "Well, I'm glad this matter will be put to rest once and for all," Din recalls the crib and when Kenna peers inside, she sees he's playing with her necklace Kuiil installed. She smiles and makes eye contact with Kuiil who nods. "The sun drops fast on Nevarro. We can walk for a spell and camp out on the river bank, then make our way into town at first light," The group starts to travel through the sand and finally the lava fields.

"Kenna,"

"Hmm?" She turns and sees Din riding up beside her.

"How are you feeling?"

"Uneasy, I'm here being used as bait along with the child...those bounty hunters can turn against us any moment and hand-feed me to Gideon," Din slows his blurrg to be in pace with Kenna's. He then places a gloved hand on her shoulder.

"Don't panic, I will keep you safe," She forces a smile and Din rides ahead. Cara notices how her smile falls as soon as Din leaves her side and she frowns before picking up her pace.

"Kenna,"

"Cara?"

"What was all that about?"

"With Mando?"

"Yeah,"

"Oh, he was just checking up on me..." Cara nods and then looks back at Kuiil who gives her a small smirk and nod.

"Ah, and does he normally do that?"

"Yeah,"

"As friends, I suppose?" Kenna doesn't respond. "Kenna?"

"...Sure, close friends perhaps, we have been travelling together for a long time,"

"Hmm, close friends? What about...lovers?"

"Cara!"

"What?" She chuckles and Din glances back at them causing the girls to freeze. Once he turns away Cara goes back to Kenna. "Come, let's have a little girlie talk,"

"I wouldn't take you as the type,"

"I don't normally do this, this may be my first time, come on. You and Mando, there has to be something more going on!" Kenna glances over at Din and smiles slightly.

"Maybe you're right...I do have these feelings for him but...look at him, he's a Mandalorian and I'm just...an abdicated Jedi queen,"

"And??"

"Mandalorians and Jedi's are sworn enemies,"

"You two aren't...more like sworn lovers,"

"I wish, I wish to have more with him, but let's be serious, he is only travelling with me because he'll feel guilty if Gideon caught me,"

"Sure," Cara drags out before winking and trotting away.

"That woman is going to be the death of me," Kenna chuckles as they arrive at the camp.

~~~

In the cave, there is a small fire with meat on a spit. Cara and Kenna sit behind Din and Kuiil, who feeds the child. The girls eye the bounty hunters carefully and they return the same glare, probably uncomfortable at the fact both Kenna and Cara, scary women, are sitting by all of Din's weapons....most of his weapons. Kuiil carefully feeds the child which greedily eats the meat.

"Can you pass me some, Kuiil," He nods and carves some off and passes it to Cara who thanks him.

"Kenna? Want some?" Din asks.

"I'm fine..." Cara elbows her and uses her head to motion at him.

"Actually, she's quite hungry, aren't you?" Din turns his head, furrowing his brows in confusion. Kenna glares at Cara before smiling sweetly at Din.

"You want some food?" He asks again. Cara nods at Kenna who sighs.

"Sure," While Din reaches over Cara kicks out at Kenna. "What!?" She whisper shouts.

"He just made a move and you blew him off!"

"Quit it, he asked if I wanted food moron!" She hisses before taking the food off from Din with a small thanks. Greef watches as the child munches happily on the thick, juicy flesh.

"I guess the little bugger's a carnivore. Never seen anything like it. They were ready to pay a king's ransom for that thing. Must be for some kind of highfalutin menagerie," He chuckles.

"Let's go over the plan again," Din says as he sits between Kenna and Greef when noticing his gaze being on her for too long.

"We both enter the common house. We show the client the baits,"

"I have a name, Karga,"

"Apologises, we show the client Kenna and the child. We join him at the table, and you kill him," Kenna nods and leans back into the bumpy wall of the cave.

"Tell me about his reinforcements," Din says.

"They're all ex-Empire. As soon as they lose their paycheck, psh... they'll all scatter,"

"And what if they don't?"

"We're screwed!" Kenna says, raising her cup. Greef glares at her from over Din's helmet.

"They will,"

"That's not good enough. Kenna's right, if they don't, we're vastly outnumbered,"

"If, for argument's sake, a few of them don't realise that I'm their best path to alternative employment, and they elect to react impulsively, then these three fine Guild hunters along with that battle-hardened shock-trooper and Jedi princess will cut down anyone who bucks,"

"How many will there be?"

"No more than four," Greef stands up and wipes off his clothes. "He travels with, at most, a fire team. Trust me, nothing could go wrong," Suddenly a winged creature swoops in and grabs the meat from Greef's hands. Everybody starts shooting at a pack of dragons and Din quickly reacts by closing the crib. One of the dragon's lung at Kenna and she quickly rolls to the side, activating her lightsaber. Another dragon grabs a blurrg.

"No! Let go of her! Drop her now!" Kuiil exclaims as the dragons retreat into the darkness. Everyone looks around, weapons at the ready.

"Kenna, get behind me," Din whispers yet she doesn't respond. It is all quiet until one of the bounty hunters is grabbed. Another red dragon plunges in and takes the second blurrg.

"Drop her!" Kuiil cries out as the third blurrg is taken until there is only one left. A dragon carefully sneaks up behind Kenna but she senses it and turns around, her blade easily cleaving its head in two. Cara stares at her with amazement.

"Mama get me one of those," She whispers under her breath, making a mental note of getting a lightsaber for herself. As the two surviving dragons escape the fire blasts of the Mandalorian, Greef falls to the ground in pain.

"He's hurt badly," Kuiil comments as Cara and Kenna jump down and walk over.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. Ow!" Karga hisses in pain, holding his injured arm.

"Hold still. They got you good," Kenna says, crouching down and removing his hands from the wound to inspect it.

"How bad?" Din asks, looming over her.

"Bad. The poison is spreading fast,"

"So this...this is how it happens," Karga chuckles weakly, trying to squirm out of Kenna's firm grip only to have Cara hold him in place.

"Don't be so dramatic. I need another medpack. Got any other medpacks? Anyone?" She snaps, everyone stepping back beside Din and Cara. The child coos and walks over.

"I'm guessing that's a 'no'," Kenna scans his arm with a device she takes off Din's belt.

"It's still spreading. This isn't working," Kenna drops the device and Din mutters something under his breath, bending over to pick it up. The child is now beside Kenna and Greef.

"Get that thing outta here," Cara hisses from where she stands.

"Wait," Kuiil raises his arm to stop Cara as the child places its small hand on his wound.

"He's trying to eat me!" Karga squeals but then his face relaxes and everyone watches as the wound closes, and the child sits back, spent. Everyone is in awe as the wound completely heals. Everyone beside Kenna. Cara sends a knowing look at her and she scans the child yet he is unharmed.

~~~

"How did he not get harmed?" Cara asks Kenna the following morning. They are walking together behind Din and Greef with the remaining bounty hunters behind them and Kuiil riding to their side.

"Maybe because I need to finish my training and he hasn't even chosen which path he is on so he gets away with it?"

"Reasonable...but surely you should have more...experience?" At that, Kenna lets out a hearty laugh.

"You'd think...but I was too young when I was taught and I don't remember my lessons, I never kept up with my training,"

"Because you were constantly running?" A new voice says. Kenna looks to her side to see Din next to her. She smiles sadly at him.

"Yeah..." He takes her hand into his and gives it a small squeeze.

"You'll be able to train after all of this,"

"But, what if I don't want to be a Jedi anymore?"

"It's your choice and I don't care what you want to be," He smiles beneath his helmet and Cara lowers her voice.

"You think they're having second thoughts?" Kenna nods with Din.

"Could be. I need both of your eyes,"

"We're watching," Cara responds as the group halts a short distance from the town.

"I guess this is it," Greef says, placing his hands on his hips The remaining bounty hunters close in behind Din and Cara, blasters drawn. Suddenly Greef spins, drawing two blasters, and shooting both hunters, then raising his blaster in capitulation. However, Kenna, Din and Cara keep their blaster trained on him. "There's something you should know. The plan was to kill you and take the kid and Kenna. But after what happened last night I couldn't go through with it. Go on, you can gun me down here and now, and it wouldn't violate the Code. But if you do, this child will never be safe and neither will your dear princess,"

"We'll take our chances," Cara seethes.

"The Imperial client is obsessed with obtaining these assets. You tried to run, but where did it get you?"

"This is ridiculous," Cara spits.

"Perhaps you should let him speak," Kuiil comments from where he sits on the surviving blurrg.

"Listen. We both need the client to be eliminated. Let me take the child and princess to him, and then you two--" At hearing their titles, Din instantly responds and steps in front of Kenna.

"No,"

"Let's just kill him and get outta here," Kenna seethes, moving from behind Din and applying more pressure on her trigger. "I'm tired of being betrayed every single day!" She screams, her face flushed.

"He's right," Din steps forward and lowers her blaster just as she shoots, leaving a black mark in the sandy terrain.

"What are you doing!?" Kenna seethes as he slowly takes her blaster away.

"As long as the Imp lives he'll send hunters after you--"

"I don't care!"

"And the child...think about it Kenna, after all of this, you should trust me to make the right decisions,"

"It's a trap," Kenna says, angry tears brimming her eyes which Din wipes away. "Please...I can't do this anymore..."

"Bring me," Din says, holding Kenna as he speaks to Karga.

"Bring you?"

"Tell him you captured me. Get me close to him, and I'll kill him,"

"That's a good idea. Gimme your blaster," Kenna pulls away from Din, folding her arms.

"This is insane!" She argues.

"It's the only way,"

"Well, I'm coming with you,"

"Kenna--"

"Me too," Cara steps forward.

"No no no. That would make them suspicious," Kenna narrows her eyes at Greef.

"I don't care. I'm coming,"

"We're coming,"

"Wait...they know Kenna and I have been together...Tell'em she caught us,"

"Fine. But that means the child has to come as well--"

"No. The kid goes back in the ship,"

"But without the child, none of this works. If you and Kenna have been caught, how could the child defend itself? They will know it's a trap!"

"I have a plan. Kuiil, ride back to the Razor Crest with the Child and seal yourself in. When you're inside, engage ground security protocols, and nothing on this planet will breach those doors,"

"Here's a comlink," He passes one to Din. "I will keep the child safe," He then turns to Cara. "Don't forget to cover your stripes," Then he goes to Kenna and holds her hands in his. "Remember, princess, remember,"

"I will," He smiles and takes the child and hops onto the blurrg again.

"Kenna," Din takes her away from Greef and Cara. "I want you to know, no matter what happens, you'll be safe, I'll keep you--"

"Din...I don't want to be safe if you're not going to be,"

"Kenna, I'm trying to protect you. I care about you...a lot,"

"Din, I care for you...maybe even more than you care for me...we're getting out of here together," A smile breaks across his face.

"Of course, riduur," Kenna beams at him.

"Am I ever going to know what you're saying to me?" He holds her face in his large hand.

"Maybe, one day, if we get out of here,"

"When we get out of here,"

"When we get out of here," He repeats, pulling her in a tight embrace. She hesitates, shocked, before hugging back. Cara watches with a smile as she covers her tattoo.

"Come on love birds!" Greef calls out as they pull away.

"Let's go,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8K 32
Reina Beckett is blind, but that doesn't necessarily means she can't see what or who is around her. She is a bounty hunter who agrees to take on a jo...
70 0 40
Mando needs a guide to the Madlands, she needs a ride that can keep her one step ahead of the Ministry. ------ Set after The Mandalorian season two...
543 47 30
Part One: Sumya, the youngest leader of Clan Wren, at the age of sixteen, has been captured and is being held by the First Order. Alone and scared...
86.4K 2.3K 37
Following the events after The Last Jedi. "Just a dream, it was just a dream," she says aloud attempting to calm herself, but the feeling doesn't dis...