Demon slayer x male reader [d...

By Divine_God1

This story is about a teen named (Y/N) Adachi who joins the demon slayer corps after a tragic incident (None... More

Y/N & the 10th hashira (Information)
Tragedy
Training begins now
Becoming apart of the corps
Tanjiro Kamado
The training
The Train
Just a dream
Goodbye
Nothing but pain
Red light district
Carnage
Final strike
King of the dead
Sword smith village
Once again sorry
....

Training the newbies

4.2K 61 22
By Divine_God1

As the meeting finished the pillars left one by one "Let's go (Y/N), we've been given the duty to help Shinobu with the other two survivors and tanjiro" Ichirou said as he walked past the younger male and headed to the butterfly estate. (Y/N) just simply followed after the White haired male "you alright Ichirou?" The brown haired male asked "I'm fine" Ichirou said coldly with a shadow over his eyes. Just then Shinobu caught up to the pair "Moshi Moshi" She said cheerfully "hey Shinobu-Chan" the younger male said "hey..." Ichirou said "why are you so down Ichirou, is it because of what sanemi said" Shinobu questioned. All Ichirou did was stand still knowing she was right "Ichirou it's fine he was just angry" Shinobu said standing in front  of the male hugging him "it's fine okay Ichirou" The female said...

(Timeskip)

The three had gotten to the butterfly estate, Ichirou had calmed down and sat in his room. (Y/N) on the other hand went to we're the three survivors were resting thinking about the torture rehabilitation training will bring to the three. The male leaned on the wall and saw that Tanjiro was awake "(Y/N)-San!" Tanjiro said out loud getting the other two males to wake up "gonpachiro shut up...." the male with a boar mask said.

Soon a blonde male woke up and saw (Y/N) and shot up out of fright "WHO ARE YOU!" The blonde shouted "(Y/N) Adachi.....but you can call me (Y/N)" (Y/N) said blandly. Tanjiro then introduce the two males to (Y/N) "So (Y/N) whats your thoughts on Shinobu?" Zenitzu whispered to the male "wouldn't try it" (Y/N) said with a chuckle "why's that?" Zenitzu then asked "because you will be going through bell because of me" another voice said causing Zenitzu to jump.

"that's Ichirou" a feminine voice said which Ichirou, Tanjiro, Zenitzu and (Y/N) knew right away "Moshi Moshi" Shinobu said with a smile on her face. Ichirou pushed himself off the wall "you got guts Tanjiro" he said with his fist out for a fist bump which Tanjiro did "how's your jaw?" (Y/N) spoke up "it's fine it feels better compared to what it originally felt like" Tanjiro said.

(Y/N) nodded "anyways what are you three here for?" Tanjiro asked "Ichirou and (Y/N) will be helping you three with your rehabilitation training and sharpen your skills" Shinobu said.  Ichirou then chuckled "ah this is gonna be hell especially stretching your body out" the male then laughed and put a arm over Shinobu "Alright which one of you's wanna get strength and reflexes done first" (Y/N) asked getting Tanjiro and Inosuke to lift there arms up "what about you Zenitzu?" Ichirou asked "he can't right now Ichirou his body was morphed by a demon and right now his body has only just started to revert back to normal" Shinobu said.

Ichirou then sighed "alright training will start tomorrow for Tanjiro and Inosuke" The white haired male then walked off
"how is Ichirou-San?" Tanjiro asked "he's still clearly bothered about what shinazugawa-San said" Shinobu said watching Ichirou walk off. Shinobu sighed "I'll check on him after this" Shinobu said "Alright I'm gonna go to my room" (Y/N) said then walked off.

(Small timeskip)

Shinobu had finished checking the three teenagers and walked to Ichirou's room and saw the male punching a bag causing it the swing back and forth violently "Ichirou?" Shinobu asked worried for the male. The white haired male didn't hear the female and continued to punch the bag which Shinobu sighed and just watched the male.

Soon after the male stopped the bag looking at the fresh blood spread across it "Ichirou-San" Shinobu said now getting the males attention "hm what's up Shinobu" the male said now looking at the female "I should be the one to ask you that you've been acting like Tomioka-San" Shinobu teased the white haired male. Ichirou sighed as he sat down on his bed.

"what's wrong somethings clearly bothering you, is it about what Shinazugawa-San said?" Shinobu asked, Ichirou did nothing but sigh then spoke "it's just getting to me that's all" he said. Shinobu then approached the male and hugged him "don't let it get to you, Shinazugawa-San was just angry he didn't mean it" Shinobu said with her eyes closed until she felt a pair of arms wrap around her.

She then looked down and saw Ichirou hugging her back "It'll be okay" was all Shinobu said looking at the male with a smile on her face. Meanwhile (Y/N) and Kanao were eavesdropping and peeking and the corner "I told you they were gonna at least hug now I get free pad Thai" (Y/N) whispered happily to Kanao "S-shut up" she said and pouted "now that's different I got you to pout" (Y/N) teased.  The two then went for a walk outside "so Kanao what's up with the coin?" (Y/N) asked.

Kanao then flipped the coin and it landed on heads "it was something Neesan gave me" she replied "what for?" (Y/N) asked which kanao flipped the coin again which it landed on heads again "it was given for decision making, I'm surprised out of the 2 years we've known each other you haven't asked until now" kanao said.
"Yeah I'm surprised as well" the male said then took the coin "how about we make a deal if this coin lands on heads you have to follow your hearts voice and if it doesn't I owe you twice the amount of food" The male offered which kanao just nodded in agreement.

"Alright then!" The male said a flipped the coin as kanao watched the coin, the coin had been launched up into the sky and came back down in (Y/N)'s palm, he then put the coin on top of his other hand and waited "alright and it is..." (Y/N) removed his hand "heads!" He said happily. Kanao just stared at the male in disbelief with a small pink tint to her cheeks "h-how did it land on heads" she asked the male "i don't know it's just luck" the male said as they walked back inside.

(Timeskip)

It was a new day and the beginning of training and the first thing the butterfly estate heard was "Rise and shine kids!" From Ichiro waking up the three teenagers "Ichirou-San what was that for?" Tanjiro said tiredly "it's time for Inosuke and yourself to start training" the male said with a grin.

"He's having to much fun with this..." (Y/N) mumbled to himself "That's Ichirou for you" Aoi said. Shinobu then giggled "it's one of the things that makes him unique" she spoke getting Aoi and (Y/N) to raise an eyebrow at the insect pillar.

"Oh I see what's going on here" (Y/N) teased "h-huh?" Shinobu replied "someone has a crush on big bro Ichirou" (Y/N) teased. Aoi just facepalmed "your as childish as the Ice pillar" she said as (Y/N) continued to tease the insect pillar who was now blushing "it all makes sense now the day when I met the other pillars and when Mitsuri-Chan was sitting next Ichirou" the male then laughed.

Shinobu then smacked the males face "I knew that one was coming" the male said. Then
(Y/N) heard Ichirou "(Y/N) can you go get the girls" The male shouted. (Y/N) instantly knew what he was gonna get them to do "poor souls" Aoi said then chuckled.

(Y/N) then went and told Naho, Sumi and Kiyo to go to the dojo "alright this is gonna be real simple, Naho, Sumi and Kiyo are going to stretch your bedridden body's so your more flexible" Ichirou said to the two males "alright Inosuke you up" Ichirou said. As Inosuke was crying in pain the other three males just stood there and watched "that shit looks painful"
(Y/N) stated.

"Oh it is don't worry about that, you just gotta have the right mentality" Ichirou said with a grin on his face. (Y/N) then looked at his older brother figure "you're one evil mother fucker" he said to the white haired male "I could be worse" Ichirou laughed. (Y/N) then got chills up his spine and shook it off "alright Inosuke you're done, Tanjiro you're up" Ichirou said patting the younger males back.

The three males then waited for Tanjiro to finish with the pain he was dealing with. Just as the three young girls finished Ichirou spoke up "alright Tanjiro for you were going to focus on total concentration with your breathing, which means you'll have to be able to do this while asleep and Inosuke well focus on strength for you" The hashira spoke as the two males stared at him.

"Alright (Y/N) you help out Tanjiro and I'll help out this one" Ichirou said referring to Inosuke "alright" (Y/N) responded "come on Tanjiro" the male said "huh where are we going?" Tanjiro asked "just to the front Naho can you Kiyo and Sumi get a gourd and bring it to the front?" The male asked as the young girl nodded and walked off.

As the two males sat out front waiting for the girls "So (Y/N) how long have you known Ichirou-San?" Tanjiro said randomly "about 2 years now why?" (Y/N) said "I was just wondering cause he seems like the big brother figure for you" Tanjiro said. It then went quite "what made you join the corps?" Tanjiro said making (Y/N) freeze remembering the bloodied bodies of his family "My family..."
(Y/N) said.

"Oh I'm sorry" Tanjiro said "Nah it's fine"
(Y/N) said as the three girls approached "alright Tanjiro you won't be doing this today" (Y/N) said "huh but Ichirou-San said" Tanjiro was then cut off by (Y/N) "Ichirou would rather have you's know what you'll be doing while your here and not doing anything then have you's get more injured then get scolded by Shinobu-Chan" (Y/N) said.

"But anyway with your breathing you will have to break this gourd" (Y/N) said blandly "wait what?!?" Tanjiro said in shock about what the male just told him "this is nothing compared to the gourd kanao is tryna break currently" (Y/N) informed then pointed at a big gourd. Tanjiro then tried stretching "nope girls" (Y/N) said as Tanjiro looked at the girls horrified
"no please!" He shouted.

"Now this is disappointing a teenager afraid of three little girls" (Y/N) sighed as he heard Tanjiro in pain and agony. It had been a few hours after Tanjiro training and the teen was tired so he dragged his feet back to where he and Inosuke would be sleeping. (Y/N) then walked around the corner and saw Ichirou and Shinobu in the living room "so how'd it go?" Shinobu asked.

"Eh Tanjiro at least can dodge" (Y/N) said as Ichirou laughed "you sure I heard someone in pain and agony" he said. "Oh yeah the girls had to stretch the poor souls body out again" (Y/N) laughed, Shinobu just sighed "you two are so immature, I get (Y/N) since he's a teen but come on Ichirou your nearly 20 years old" Shinobu scolded.

"Man I knew she was gonna scold me..." Ichirou sighed "I mean she has a point" (Y/N) said as Ichirou placed a hand over where his heart would be "man that hurts the little bro turning on me" Ichirou said as he later down in Shinobu's lap. The younger male then grinned looking at the two, Shinobu looked up with a slight pink tint on her cheeks. The younger male then mouthed "I'll leave you be" and walked off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright I need help with 3 characters (names, and information) if you want your character in this then just comment the information about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 822 44
Rengoku was sent to a school by Oyakata to deal with some Devils. He's sent with his three students: Tanjirou, Zenistu, and Inosuke. But just by step...
628K 21.4K 44
(Y/n) (l/n) a 17 year old girl who has attended Kimetsu Academy since middle school. She recently broke up with her ex boyfriend Genya due to the fac...
144K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
897K 30.7K 42
╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄....❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬...