Training the newbies

As the meeting finished the pillars left one by one "Let's go (Y/N), we've been given the duty to help Shinobu with the other two survivors and tanjiro" Ichirou said as he walked past the younger male and headed to the butterfly estate. (Y/N) just simply followed after the White haired male "you alright Ichirou?" The brown haired male asked "I'm fine" Ichirou said coldly with a shadow over his eyes. Just then Shinobu caught up to the pair "Moshi Moshi" She said cheerfully "hey Shinobu-Chan" the younger male said "hey..." Ichirou said "why are you so down Ichirou, is it because of what sanemi said" Shinobu questioned. All Ichirou did was stand still knowing she was right "Ichirou it's fine he was just angry" Shinobu said standing in front  of the male hugging him "it's fine okay Ichirou" The female said...

(Timeskip)

The three had gotten to the butterfly estate, Ichirou had calmed down and sat in his room. (Y/N) on the other hand went to we're the three survivors were resting thinking about the torture rehabilitation training will bring to the three. The male leaned on the wall and saw that Tanjiro was awake "(Y/N)-San!" Tanjiro said out loud getting the other two males to wake up "gonpachiro shut up...." the male with a boar mask said.

Soon a blonde male woke up and saw (Y/N) and shot up out of fright "WHO ARE YOU!" The blonde shouted "(Y/N) Adachi.....but you can call me (Y/N)" (Y/N) said blandly. Tanjiro then introduce the two males to (Y/N) "So (Y/N) whats your thoughts on Shinobu?" Zenitzu whispered to the male "wouldn't try it" (Y/N) said with a chuckle "why's that?" Zenitzu then asked "because you will be going through bell because of me" another voice said causing Zenitzu to jump.

"that's Ichirou" a feminine voice said which Ichirou, Tanjiro, Zenitzu and (Y/N) knew right away "Moshi Moshi" Shinobu said with a smile on her face. Ichirou pushed himself off the wall "you got guts Tanjiro" he said with his fist out for a fist bump which Tanjiro did "how's your jaw?" (Y/N) spoke up "it's fine it feels better compared to what it originally felt like" Tanjiro said.

(Y/N) nodded "anyways what are you three here for?" Tanjiro asked "Ichirou and (Y/N) will be helping you three with your rehabilitation training and sharpen your skills" Shinobu said.  Ichirou then chuckled "ah this is gonna be hell especially stretching your body out" the male then laughed and put a arm over Shinobu "Alright which one of you's wanna get strength and reflexes done first" (Y/N) asked getting Tanjiro and Inosuke to lift there arms up "what about you Zenitzu?" Ichirou asked "he can't right now Ichirou his body was morphed by a demon and right now his body has only just started to revert back to normal" Shinobu said.

Ichirou then sighed "alright training will start tomorrow for Tanjiro and Inosuke" The white haired male then walked off
"how is Ichirou-San?" Tanjiro asked "he's still clearly bothered about what shinazugawa-San said" Shinobu said watching Ichirou walk off. Shinobu sighed "I'll check on him after this" Shinobu said "Alright I'm gonna go to my room" (Y/N) said then walked off.

(Small timeskip)

Shinobu had finished checking the three teenagers and walked to Ichirou's room and saw the male punching a bag causing it the swing back and forth violently "Ichirou?" Shinobu asked worried for the male. The white haired male didn't hear the female and continued to punch the bag which Shinobu sighed and just watched the male.

Soon after the male stopped the bag looking at the fresh blood spread across it "Ichirou-San" Shinobu said now getting the males attention "hm what's up Shinobu" the male said now looking at the female "I should be the one to ask you that you've been acting like Tomioka-San" Shinobu teased the white haired male. Ichirou sighed as he sat down on his bed.