Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Right thing
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Telling them

46K 1K 51
By -Kendiily

                  Chapter 9

                    ¤Bella¤

    Today is the day I will tell the boys that I have found Hope, Blake and his brothers are growing more frustrated at the moment, since Rome still didn't know where Corrine lives.

Plus to make matters worst we had just got word that Sage Marino was spotted in the city. That bastard he's always looking for problem. The boys are all in the conference room that is up stairs. I didn't know what they were talking about I could here chairs moving so my guess is theirs a argument going on. I just shrugged it off cause all I know was that I was gonna make their day by telling them that I had found Hope.

I pushed the door open, as soon as I open it I didn't like what I saw. Rome was punching Roman while the boys were trying to pull them apart. "ENOUGH" I shouted at all of their stupid bickering. All heads snap to me, I was looking at everyone with disappointment.

"È così che volete che Hope trovi la sua famiglia quando tornerà" I stated in Italian. Every time I'm piss I speak in Italian of course the boy understand what I said. Some of the boys look confuse as to why I mention Hope and return in a sentence. Rome and Roman expression change to a frown at the mention of Hope.

[IS this how you guys want Hope to find her family when she returns]

"Now sit your asses down before I make you" I said glaring at everyone. When everyone was seated Blake and my oldest son came in the same time and took their seats. I went to my seat and clear my throat.

"Qual è il problema di questo?" Blake asked in a deep voice to me in italian making all head snap to him.

[What's the Matter of this?]

"Okay since we got that out of the way I have some good news" I said looking at Blake who looked interest in what I have to say all of a sudden.

His other brothers calm down for a while. I took a deep breath"I found her" I said smiling I saw a little of shock and happiness on Blake's face for second before it was went back to his a normal blank face.

"Which one Hope or Corrine ?" Carter asked which got him a hit in the back of the head from his cousin Jay.

"Hope you idiot" Gabriel answered sarcastically which earn him a glare from his big brother.

"Idiot" Hayden mutter under his breath beside me which I heard.

"Where is she?" Jayden finally spoke clenching his fist.

"I don't know where she lives but I do know what I can tell you is that she's going to be coming here for after school committee" I said. I can see a little bit of happiness in the boys eyes.

"Why didn't you inform us that you knew where she was?" Rome question me in a not nice tone, which earn him a glare from his brothers to watch his tone.

"I was trying to get to know her first before I invite her to my house" I said lying a little. The truth is I wanted Hope to come home but at the same time I didn't want her to come at the wrong time since her brothers are not in a good mood because of Sage.

"We should give her a few more days before we just take her from there, at least let her meet you guys before you drag her off to italy and tell her everything" I said firmly to the boys. Blake, Hayden and Carter, Jordan and Jay look lost in thought when suddenly a hand was slam on the table making Gabriel fly out of his chair.

"No we need her to be here we cant lose her again we need to get to her before Corrine finds out we are here" Jayden shouted disagreeing with my plan, the twins both agree with him.

"NO Jayden Auntie is doing a good job she's making progress its not right if we take her freedom away from her" Blake firmly stated showing no emotions. Everyone agree with him except Jayden who kick the chair.

"Jayden A word NOW" Blake Yelled standing up buttoning his suit.

Blake mouth a 'thank you' before exiting the room with his brothers and my oldest son and the rest follow out with them.

I was left in the room with my thoughts, I can't wait for them to meet her. She looks just like her mom.

I'm sure the boys will love her I'm just glad I finally told them...

   ~Blake POV~

  "Now sit your asses down before I make you" I heard a voice that sound like Bella. Dean look shocked when he heard his mom curse. I mentally laugh at his reaction. We walked into the door to find everyone seated.

I took my seat at the front of the table. Bella went to her seat and cleared her throat.

"Qual è il problema di questo?" I said in italian Which made everyone's head
snap to me.

[What's the Matter of this?]

"Okay since we got that out of the way I have some good news" Bella said Which got my attention right away.

I saw her took a breath before she blurt out"I found her" she said smiling. I was over joyed with happiness off course I know who shes talking about.

"Which one Hope or Corrine ?" my idiot younger brother Carter asked which earned him a hit in the back of the head from my younger cousin Jay.

stupido!!

"Hope you idiot" Gabriel answered sarcastically which earn him a glare from Dean.

I swear I saw Hayden mutter something under his breath but couldn't hear what it was since I was far.

"Where is she?" my brother Jayden said clenching his fist tight.

"I don't know where she lives but I do know what I can tell you is that she's going to be coming here for after school committee" Bella says which immediately had me happy in the inside. I can also tell that the rest of the guys were ready to meet her. We can't wait to meet you Principessa.

"Why didn't you inform us that you knew where she was?" Rome question her in  a tone I didn't like. I sent him a hard glare 'watch his tone'  type of glare.

"I was trying to get to know her first before I invite her to my house" she said which I knew was a lie since I have notice she's has bags underneath her eyes and their always swollen when she came home the other day . I choose to pay it no mind because what ever the reason is I didn't care. I only care that Hopes safe and well beings that's all.

But seeing Bella cry it did strike a nerve since she's like a aunt to me so yeah I did care.

"We should give her a few more days before we just take her from there, at least let her meet you guys before you drag her off to italy and tell her everything" she firmly stated. I can see some of my brothers thinking too much on this. I on the other hand wasn't since she was right. We can't just take her from New York. Its her home, plus she doesn't even remember or know us. Suddenly a hand was slam on the table snapping me out of my thoughts making Gabriel fall out of his seat.

"NO we need her to be here we cant lose her again we need to get to her before Corrine finds out we are here" Jayden shouted at Bella. The twins agreed with him as well.

He really needs to watch his fucking anger!!

"No Jayden Auntie is doing a good job she's making progress its not right if we take her freedom away from her" I stated showing no emotions when I'm pissed. Everyone in the room agreed. At that Jayden kick his chair backwards.

"Jayden A word NOW" I yelled at him fixing my suit. I was fed up with his bullshit.

I mouth a 'thank you' to Bella before exiting the room with Rome, Roman and Jayden   behind me along with Dean and carter who were talking about something Carter saw in the internet. I couldn't see Jordan behind us so my guess is he went somewhere.

"SIT" I shout to Jayden who looked like he was about to murder someone any second.

"What the fuck was that all about ?" I asked yelling at him. I turned my attention to Rome and Roman who were both sitting across from him.

"And you two why the fuck did I get a call that you two were fighting like some bunch of 6 year olds" I yelled at them. I know their 25 and Jayden is 20 but I'm the only one that can put them in check.

I raise my eyebrow at them waiting for anyone of them to answer my fucking question since I was already losing my patience.

"Roman was acting like a bitch so I put him in his place" Rome said smirking. Roman just rolled his eyes while Carter and Dean started to laugh like it was funny. I shoot both of them a glare Which immediately made them shut up.

"Is this what you guys want Hope to see when she comes Friday. Thing one and thing two over their fighting like bunch of 6 year old" I stated showing no emotions but anger. My brothers along with every other person in the room face immediately change at the mention of Hope.

"And as for you Jayden you were very disrespectful in their. All Bella was doing was helping" I said. Jayden's face turned from anger to guilt in a second.

"Get your shit together " I shout dismissing them from out of my sight. It was now only me and Dean in the room until Jordan came in with a bottle of Champagne.

"What we celebrating for? " Dean asked he was Confuse just as I was.

I stared at my cousin who was just smiling and puring champagne into three glass. He hand a drink to both of us.

"We are celebrating for the victory of finding mio cugino bambino" he said saying the last part in Italian.

[My baby Cousin]

"Its been 13 years of pain and misery but we finally found her and we wont let her go" Jordan says. He hasn't even meet her yet and already being a over protective cousin. I slightly smile at his speech.

"To Hope" Dean says raising his glass in the air. "To Hope" Me and Jordan said at the same time.

The sound of our glass clicking together filled the room.

' To hope' I can't wait for you to come home and like Jordan says 'we will never leave you alone ever' for you are our light to happiness. You haven't even been here yet and our family is finally coming back into pieces.....

Ti amo Hope Valentino

                   ~1972~

Hey love I decided to give you this early update since I won't be able to write the next chapter really late since I will be going out.

     I was gonna stay up late and write the next chapter but couldn't since I need my sleep.

   I promise I will update the next chapter as soon as I'm finish writing and editing it.

        Feel free to let me know if I have any mistake our wrong punctuation marks.

    Finish~Sep/16/20 1:20am

   Edited~Sep/16/20 1:49am

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

I hope you enjoyed it✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 107K 63
4 Mafia Families. 5 Overprotective Brothers. 1 Little Princess. A Tale of Revenge. Ava DeLuca, only daughter of the Capo dei Capi (Godfather) of the...
39K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
1.4M 36.9K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...