iced coffee [a kuroken story]

De keiixyy

❝okay!" he added, taking the drinks and giving mines to me, also handing me my dessert, "talk to me." "o-oh... Mai multe

'one
'two
'three
'four
'five
'seven
'eight
'nine
'ten
'eleven
'twelve
'thirteen
'fourteen
'fifteen
'sixteen
'seventeen
'eighteen
nineteen: christmas one-shot
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three [new years one-shot]
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven

'six

689 32 31
De keiixyy

|kenma kozume|

thursday rolled around quickly. i was excited today because kuroo and i had a date.

a date.

right now we were all at lunch. i had officially made nekoma's volleyball team as their setter. i was actually apart of their club now.

i was playing games on my phone when yamamoto spoke up.

"kuroo, how come you came to school with kenma today? i saw you both leave the car when i was entering the school," he asked, biting into his apple.

i blushed, but they couldn't see me since my head was down.

"oh, i accidentally slept over at his house," kuroo replied.

lev snorted, "how does one accidentally sleep at someone else's house?"

tamahiko chuckled, "leave it to kuroo to do such a thing."

"kuroo, you want to practice with us after school?" yaku asked.

my heart sped up, i was a bit afraid he had forgotten about today.

"sorry, mori, me and kenma are going somewhere after school. we can tomorrow though," he answered, allowing my heart to calm down.

"i see, you're going to hang out with your boyfriend," i heard kai say suggestively.

my face got hot when kuroo chuckled and said,"yeah, sure. you could call it that."

i looked up from my game and looked at everyone. each one of these idiots had a smirk on their faces.

"i actually ship it," said kai, "you guys are adorable."

i had to refrain myself from smiling when the rest of them agreed. kuroo, however, smiled broadly.
he seemed so happy that his friends thought we were cute together.

i mean, i'm not oblivious, i know kuroo has feelings for me, and i for him.

but what's so special about me?

kuroo looked at me, and he looked so full of love. it made my heart hurt in a good way, because he was looking at me like that. i smiled softly back at him, causing a whole bunch of these idiots to go 'aWeW looK aT dE coUpLE.'

kuroo and i weren't even together. yet.

'the end of the day rolled by pretty quickly. i was practically jumping in my pants.

kuroo had walked me home, telling me he'd come pick me up at six. i involuntarily gave him a big hug out of excitement. with a big smile, he walked the other way.

i entered my house practically hollering for joy.

"honey, what's all the happiness about?" my mom asked, looking quite terrified. i've never hollered for joy before.

"kuroo and i. . .uhm, we're going on a date. . ." i said, growing quite embarrassed at having to tell my mom that.

her face lit up in excitement and she squealed, wiping her hands on her apron and walking towards me.

"tell me what you guys are going to do! right now!" she urged, looking so incredibly happy for me.

"well, we're going to watch a movie first, then go to the arcade and then he wants to take me to the game shop in the mall and spoil me," i said quietly, looking down at my feet.

when i looked back up i saw my mom's shocked expression.

"that kid, has got, money—" she said, looking around the house in thought. "damn."

i laughed, "maybe. he always pays when we go out to eat or get something. even when i have the money he doesn't let me pay."

"kenma, honey. i'm so happy for you. kuroo sounds like an amazing guy," she congratulated, hugging me tightly.

"he is. . . thanks, mom."

when she pulled away i went into my room, and lied down in my bed. i was excited for the moments to come.

' it was time. i wore a black hoodie with black ripped jeans and red vans. my hair was down and i was anxiously walking around the house.

my mom was scrimmaging through her purse, pulling out a wad of money and handing it to me.

"if he's gonna be rich, you are too," she said, winking. she left me be, and right that second the doorbell rang.

i stuck the money in my pocket, along with my phone and opened the door.

kuroo was there, in a white t-shirt and black jeans. he was smiling, and leaning against the doorframe.

"well, don't you look beautiful," he said, looking at me up and down.

i blushed and slapped his arm, "shut up."

i closed the door to my house and walked to the front yard, kuroo at my heel.

"how are we gonna get to the mo. . ." i stopped asking, already getting my answer when i saw a motorcycle parked in front of my house.

"o-oh no, no no no," i said, shaking my finger at the bike.

kuroo frowned, "you're scared of riding on bikes?"

i nodded, "what if you lose balance? or i fly off?"

kuroo smiled, "i've been riding a motorcycle since i was 15. i learned how to myself. and you won't fly off, just hold onto me very tightly."

i nodded, still uncertain. i had to listen whether i wanted to or not, however, because there is no other way for us to get there. "okay, that'll do."

kuroo smiled at me, "good. just trust me, okay? the last thing i'd do is put you in danger. i promise you that you'll be safe."

i nodded, "okay, kuroo. i trust you."

he mounted the bike, without a helmet, might i add. i reluctantly got on, hugging him tightly and shutting my eyes. right after, we were zooming past houses. i slowly opened my eyes, seeing all the colours of the world colliding from the speed, seeming like a kaleidoscope of colours. in a few minutes, all the fear i had initially, disappeared.

i started smiling. it all felt so new, considering i have never gone on a motorcycle before. and the fact that my first time was with kuroo. . . it just felt magical. i wonder what rollercosters or other things would feel like if they were with kuroo. no dirtiness intended.

after about another ten minutes of being on the bike, we arrived at the mall. the movie theatres was inside and so was the arcade.

kuroo parked the bike and held my hand as we walked inside the mall, making my heart flutter.

"kuroo, people can s-see," i mumbled, looking down. kuroo shrugged and held my hand tighter.

"i don't care who sees, kenma. i'm proud to be holding your hand," kuroo said, walking us over to the movie theatre and getting in line. "are you embarrassed to be holding my hand?" he asked. he looked nonchalant but i could tell he was a bit nervous by my answer could be.

"no. . . never," i reply shyly, "i'm proud of you, too."

kuroo smiled down at me, "thank you, kenma."

i nodded shyly. people were looking at our hands, and they winked at us. i wasn't expecting strangers even, to be so accepting of a male and a male together. it made me kind of happy.

we were next on line and the lady who we got smiled warmly at us. "what movie does the couple want to watch?"

"two tickets to possessor, please," kuroo speaks, returning her smile. she nodded, printing the tickets out.

"that will be two-thousand, one-hundred eight yen, please," she said, handing the tickets to us. kuroo gave her the money and we passed through the security guard. the movie was playing in theatre seven.

"you should let me pay for the snacks," i spoke up. i felt bad that he was the one paying for everything. kuroo smiled while he shook his head, "i was the one who asked you on a date. i'll pay. don't worry."

i nodded, "well next time, i'm going to ask ask you on a date. and it's going to be an expensive one and i'm going to pay for everything that we do."

for the first time ever, i saw a small blush form across kuroo's features.

"yeah?" he asked, smiling again. i nodded, "yeah."

"that's cute, kenma. i'd love to go on another date with you," he said, walking up to the concession stand. "get whatever you want."

i chose a bag of skittles and a bag of sour patch kids, popcorn and a soda. kuroo took chips, nachos and a lemonade. we were opposites when it came to snacks, it seems. once he paid, he grabbed my hand and held his stuff with his other hand. he led me to theatre seven and we sat down in our seats.

'once the movie was finished, kuroo basically ran out of the theatres. for a guy who was six foot one, he sure was a wuss. when i caught up to him, i couldn't help but laugh.

"what's so funny!" he exclaimed defensively. i laughed a bit harder at his facial expression.

"you're just. . . amusing, is all," i replied, calming down and looking at him with a smile on my face. his lips twitched up into a grin, "well i'm okay with being amusing anytime as long as it brings out that beautiful laugh."

i covered my face in my hands and walked closer to kuroo, and he engulfed me in a warm hug. i hugged back, smothering my face with his chest.

kuroo's hand was in my hair, he pulled it gently and made me look at him. it made my tummy feel strange and he smiled, moving my hair out of my face and kissing my forehead.

i shut my eyes and sighed happily. everything felt so right.

"come on, kenma," kuroo whispered, "let's go to the store first then we'll go to the arcade."

i nodded slowly, not wanting him to let me go but i knew we couldn't just stay here forever. no matter how much i wanted to.

so, he pulled away and took a hold of my hand, much to my disappointment.

' after our date, we went over to kuroo's house. his parent's were still out of town and my mom had given me permission to. she also decided to include that i should sleepover at his house and have one-hundred percent of her consent to do so.

kuroo bought me four new games, to which i strongly disagreed to but he insisted on it. the arcade was super fun. i, of course, beat his ass in every game we played. now kuroo was ordering pizza for us and i was sitting on his sofa scrolling through hulu.

when he finished he plopped down next to me and laid his head on my lap. he looked up at me with the biggest and dorkiest grin ever.

"you're cute," i whispered, my cheeks getting slightly warm. kuroo sent me a kiss and said: "thank you, you're cute too."

i looked at his face, from his perfect eyebrows to his beautiful eyes. his nose and finally his lips. his pink, plump lips. i caught myself staring at his lips and flickered my eyes back to his, just to realize his eyes were watching my lips as well.

i bit my bottom lip, and kuroo shut his eyes. "kenma, don't do that."

i frowned, confused, "why not?"

kuroo opened his eyes, and made eye contact with me. "you're really innocent, you know that?"

i blushed and nodded. "yeah. . . i know."

"kenma?" he said, staring back down at my lips. i hummed, signalling that i was listening.

"can i kiss you?" he asked, his eyes fluttering up to meet mines. i felt my whole face get really warm and i nodded. kuroo clashed his lips onto mine and i felt all the butterflies in my tummy come to life. his lips felt so warm against mines. it felt amazing.

he pulled away - and in one swift movement, kuroo had me on his lap. he looked me in the eyes again before reconnecting his lips with mines. he bit my bottom lip which made me gasp, and he took that moment to slip his tongue inside.

my eyes widened slightly. i was embarrassed.

i pulled away, earning a confused look from kuroo.

"did i do something wrong, kenma? what's wrong?" he asked, concerned. i shook my head and looked down at my hands. "i've never been tongue-kissed before. . ."

kuroo's eyebrows shot up, "oh. . . right. we can stop, kenma. there will never be any pressure to do something you're not comfortable with."

i shook my head again, "no. . . i want you to t-teach me."

i felt his hard-on again and like last time, it was against my ass. it made me so shy to even think about it. i was red-faced, hot, and embarrassed. kuroo was gripping my thighs harshly while he looked at me with that look in his eyes again.

kuroo groaned and hid his face in my chest. "kenma. . ."

i whimpered at the lust in his voice. it was there and it was prominent. "y-yeah?"

he sat back and his eyes canvassed my face. he caressed my cheek with his hand, pulling me closer and kissing me softly. my eyes fluttered shut and he licked my bottom lip, i knew what that meant. i gave him access to my mouth and he literally explored it. i moaned softly against his lips and he gripped my thighs tighter. he was sure to leave a bruise.

soon his actions sped up and i got a hang of it, being able to kiss back without making a fool of myself. the feeling of kissing kuroo like this left me breathless, wanting more. small involuntarily moans escaped my lips, and with each moan the rougher he got. he pulled away for air, letting not even a second go by before he connected his lips to my neck.

my mouth opened in surprise, i've never had anything happen there. my body was as virgin as it gets but he attacked it, kissed it, bit it and sucked it. i let out embarrassingly loud moans, grabbing onto his hair. he did that on both sides, and i was weak with arousal. my d!ck throbbed, but i was too embarrassed to tell kuroo to. . .you know.

but right then, the doorbell rang.

we both stopped, eyes wide. what if the delivery person heard us?

kuroo cleared his throat and gently placed me on the sofa. he did something to hide his manhood and went to open the door. when kuroo came back, he told me that the delivery person was a female and he thinks that she heard because she was red-faced. it was either that, or she thought he was incredibly hot, which kind of made jealous. but. . . he doesn't need to know that.

"kenma, i really like you," kuroo said, plopping down on the sofa with the pizza box in one of his hands and two drinks in another. i smiled.

"i really like you too, kuroo," i replied, cuddling against him.

i grabbed the control and put on a random movie and kuroo and i spent the rest of the night like that.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

147K 5.1K 20
TW: Mentions of suicidal thoughts, social anxiety, and eating disorders This is basically an angst/fluff story about Kuroo and Kenma. [COMPLETED] - ...
1.7K 171 5
"Uncle Kuroo?" Kentarou asked beside him as they were playing some video games he used to play before when he was younger. He was currently taking ca...
22.9K 674 22
DON'T OWN THE COVER (just have it in my camera roll) Kuroo has always hidden everything behind a smile. Acts obnoxious that nothing can ever hurt him...
26.9K 746 11
Kozume Kenma, a teen cursed with the unfortunateness of extremely high anxiety levels. Which of course, caused him to be anti-social, his one friend...