'seven

|kenma kozume|

i woke up the next morning on the floor. how i got there? i have no idea. i sat upright and realized i was not at home.

i was at kuroo's.

i stood up and saw that he wasn't here. i assumed he was in the bathroom so i sat on the sofa and went on my phone. i almost freaked when i saw it was twelve o'clock in the afternoon and it was a friday.

"shit. . ." i muttered under my breath, quickly going to my messages. i was about to text my mom a thousand apology messages when i saw a message from my dad being the first one.

i opened it and it read:

[dad]↓
→ hey kid, i know you're at your boyfriend's house but i figured you wouldn't wake up on time so i called the school and let them know you'd be out today.
←thnx dad, i appreciate it

i put my phone down and frowned. this was unusual. . . life was actually being kind to me?

i decided not to question it before it decides to go back to normal and i perked up when i saw the marvelous creation named kuroo testuro in front of me.

he gave me a large smile, "kenma! you're awake. i'm sorry you didn't wake up to my beautiful face, i was brushing my teeth and washing my face. there's an extra toothbrush in the bathroom for you."

i nodded, walking closer to him.

"kuroo, where's the bathroom?" i asked, looking around. the house was a little bigger than mines. and all the rooms were obviously in different places.

he grabbed my hand and made me follow him, leading me to the hallway. we stopped in front of a brown door and he pointed to it.

"that's the bathroom. kenma?"

i looked at him.

"i know that um. . . you know. it's only been two or three months since like you came to the neighborhood and all. but, i do really like you. like a lot. and i know this may totally be too soon and bad timing but. . . i'd like to know if—"

"yes, kuroo," i said, cutting him off. i gave him a small smile, "i will be your boyfriend."

kuroo looked relieved. he smiled softly and nodded, "thank you. i'll let you be now."

i nodded as he let go of my hand and went to where i assumed was the kitchen. i entered the bathroom and saw the toothbrush he was talking about.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face and looked in the mirror, audibly gasping when i caught sight of my neck.

big purple bruises littered my neck and collarbone. i touched them, flinching a bit at the subtle pain.

"kuroo, why you little bitch—" i muttered under my breath. it reminded of my thighs. i quickly unbuckled my pants and examined my thighs. they were also bruised, just not as much as my neck.

this man is a sadist.

i walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen and slapped kuroo's arm.

"hey! what was that for?" he pouted, rubbing his arm. i tried not to let it affect me but i smiled in the middle of trying to pull off a mad face.

"you marked me horribly," i said, gesturing at my neck. he smiled and bit his lip.

"oh, i'm sorry. i lost a bit of control for the first time. . ." he said, smiling sheepishly.

i smiled, "it's okay, i always wear hoodies anyway."