π™π™π™š π˜½π™šπ™–π™ͺ𝙭𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙀𝙣 οΏ½...

By cly6688

Mason Montgomery is a pure blood witch, who can't help but cause trouble. She's blunt and doesn't care for ot... More

Cast
Summery;)
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Authors NoteπŸ™„πŸ™„βœ¨
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty

Chapter two

3.4K 112 59
By cly6688

Over the summer, Mason told Elle about everything. Elle was so sad for her, but Mason kept reassuring her by saying that she was glad to be out of that French cult. And that Mason felt sorry for Elle, for having to still attend. Mason had felt everything she told Elle was true. The two promised to stay in touch. After all, the friendship was too important to lose. Mason was more then relieved to be free of Beauxbatons, but she was truly going to miss Elle.

Mason now had her parents trust back, but it was very hard to earn. Her parents, Lillian and Flynn Montgomery were pretty strict. That was the way they had been brought up, and they turned out fine. They just didn't understand how their daughter seeks trouble and chaos in every way, and how she is brimming full of mischief. Don't get them wrong, they loved her dearly. She was their only child, after all. But they also wanted her to be a respectable, responsible young lady who would eventually take over the family business. Beaubatons was supposed to teach her that, but it obviously didn't workout. At least they could hope.

Soon enough, Mason was on her way to Hogwarts, where she will attend her fourth year. Although she is a week late because when she received the letter, she sort of... lost it. And only now found it again and showed it to her parents. To say they were pissed was an understatement. The married couple rushed to pack all of Mason's things, while Mason just sat and pet her owl, watching fully amused. Her parents apparated her to Hogwarts, since it was the fastest way. She hugged them goodbye and begged them to apparat back home to leave her be. She was thankful for her parents, they were absolute angels for putting up with her. But there would be no way, that her very first impression would include her parents there beside her. They hesitantly agreed after another hug, knowing how their daughter is. She promised to owl them often before they took their leave.

Mason took in her surroundings. The castle was beautiful, and in a different way then the Beauxbaton palace. Hogwarts had character and she loved it already. It was a fresh breath of air, from the constricting colours of Beaubaton. She walked into the castle and looked around, immediately scanning the students around her for hot guys. Her eyes lazily locked with a sharp, grey pair. The pair of eyes belonged to a boy, that had blonde hair and a smirk on his face. "Hmm... Hot, but he definitely knows it. Looks like he's in need of someone to humble him." She thought to herself, mirroring his confident smirk.

Every student was staring and whispering about the new girl. Mason was such an attention whore, so she lived for moments like this. Mason walked down the hall crowded with students. She held herself with such a natural confidence and strong aura. And the hogwarts students couldn't help but notice the beautiful new girl. As Mason walked, her long brown hair flowed down her back. She still felt the blonde boy's stare. She then held his the gaze for a few seconds, noticing his tall height and green accented robes. She approved of his height, being pretty tall herself at 5'7. Mason loved her height, she thought it evened her out. The boy had a glint of amusement playing in his eyes added to the growing smirk on his face.

She broke the gaze with a scoff and continued down the hall. She admired everything from the marvellous paintings on the walls, to the fascinating tile on the floor at her feet. As she continued to look around, a familiar handsome face caught her attention. No. Fucking. Way. Could it really be who she thinks it is? But she thought-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack Stone.

"Jack fucking Stone. Been a while, huh?" Mason called out with a smirk, walking towards said boy. The smirk increased the mischief that was always shown on her pretty face. Jack's face immediately was hit with recognition, as he brushed his chestnut brown hair out of his eyes. The hogwarts students were now very interested in this exchange between the new girl and the school's playboy. Jack walked forward, looking her up and down. A smile playing on his lips.

"You've really... grown up, Montgomery." Jack said, teeth sunk into his bottom lip. Mason physically gagged at this encounter.

"Never say that again. Ever. Don't try that fuck boy lip thing either." Mason gestured to his face. "Honestly, it's really fucking embarrassing." She laughed. The students that were intently watching Hogwart's beloved playboy and new girl, snickered along with her. Mason leaned on a random student for support through her fits of laughter. Jack rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Oh shut up, Mase! Beautiful way to greet your best friend, whom you haven't seen in ages. What a charmer, huh?" He huffed. Jack and Mason were neighbours when they were younger. He's a year older. So when he left for hogwarts, her family coincidentally and unfortunately moved houses. They haven't seen each other since, minus the letters they wrote to one another every so often. Making her forgot how much of an idiot he can be.

"Please. You know you love me." Mason said childishly. She then burst out laughing again, with the thought of Jack's 'thirst trap'. Jack playfully pushed her shoulder, realizing how much he's missed his crazy best friend. Looking at her now, laughing, with a huge smile on her beautiful face, he felt all those feelings he's pushed down for so long, rise back up. It didn't help that she grew up even prettier then before. They sent each other muggle pictures of events from their life, so it would be easier to stay in touch. Jack knew from these pictures, that Mason grew up gorgeous, as expected. But seeing her face to face, was unreal.

Jack had his 'player' reputation at Hogwarts for as long as he could remember, all because he never kept a girlfriend for longer then a week. His feelings for Mason were obviously back, whether he welcomed them or not. It was hard not to fancy Mason. She was gorgeous, strong, intelligent and could make you laugh just with a certain glance. He knew that Mason had that effect on everyone she met. He shook those thoughts out of his head, it's not like she could ever like him back, right? So might as well keep it quiet. And anyways, he does have a reputation to uphold.

"Come to think of it, what are you doing at Hogwarts? Missed your super hot, hunky best friend?" Jack teased, trying not to focus on how her face would light up every time she laughed. And when she laughed, her long, shiny, dark brown hair would fall in her face. Oh, how he wanted to just to brush it behind her ear. So he could see her face again. It's normal for people to not want their friends to suffocate in their own hair. Totally.

"Yeah. 'Super hot and hunky'." Mocked the boy that Mason was still leaning on. (from laughing so hard.) Mason snickered at his remark, now noticing him for the first time. His hair was a raven colour, Mason's eyes then fixated on his glasses. She decided she's going to call him 'glasses' from now on. Since they were a super ugly shape.

"Hot glasses, glasses." Smirked Mason before turning back to Jack. Those glasses were really fucking nerdy. They didn't look half bad on him though, she just wanted to tease him. Glasses rolled his eyes, trying to hide his blush. "And I did miss you Jackass, but, I got expelled from Beauxbaton. Fun, right?" Shrugged Mason, acting as if it were nothing. Glasses gaped at her.

"Very. I'm actually even surprised you lasted a whole three years." Jack chuckled. Mason elbowed him. "Just to let you know... I hated the nickname then, still hate it now." Mason gave him a sickly sweet smile in return. To which he sighed at, knowing the nickname was going to stick.

"Anyways... fun reunion, Jackass. But any idea where I can find... um... Dufinshmurtz? No, no, that's not right. Dumberdort?" Asked Mason, completely serious. Glasses and Jack looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter. Mason looked at them, confusion visible on her face. "What are you laughing at?" She questioned, easily getting annoyed.

"You mean... you mean dumbledore..." the boys huffed through their laughter.

"Same difference! Fucking idiots." Mason muttered. This made them laugh even harder. Mason rolled her eyes, now fully annoyed before kicking them in the shins. Then turning on her heel to find someone to direct her on where to find dumberdort. Her eyes landed on a bushy haired girl with her nose in a book. The girl looked like the teacher's pet type and teacher's pets know everything. Mason walked up to the girl and tapped her shoulder. "Can you show me where I can find Dumberdort? Oh and by the way, do you happen to know Jack? I hope you don't, for your sake because he's suchhh a prick." Mason rambled, being still annoyed.

"Dumbledore" the bushy haired girl corrected with a hint of a smile on her face. Mason exhaled dramatically. This girl already reminded her of Elle, so she decided to take one for the team and introduce herself. "Hermione Granger. And here, I'll walk you to his office now!" Hermione replied with a smile.

And off they went to find Dumberdort... Dumbledore. Many were not good at hiding their stare on Mason. Mason decided she wasn't going to notice and continued to walk with Hermione. Mason looked so perfect in even just the way she walked, you could tell that it came natural for her. Hermione felt small and stupid next to someone as gorgeous as Mason Montgomery, but shook those feelings off. Girls supporting girls right? No need to be jealous when you can admire and appreciate, Hermione thought to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.7K 29
And so, with our last tale coming to a close your relationship is blooming, friendships are on the mend and your timetable is back to a manageable af...
78 1 18
Scarlett Diggory was an ordinary Hogwarts student, well, as ordinary as you can be with the Golden boy of Hogwarts as your twin brother. She was smar...
162K 4.7K 57
As Millie returns to Hogwarts for her fourth year, will she finally fall for Harry Potter's flirtatious charms, or will another certain someone get i...
346K 6K 76
Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. Dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts, getti...