Goner || Kangmin harem (강민 x...

By Linlin-Macaroon

Inspired by Diabolik lovers// Verivery were on their way to Music bank when a terrible accident happened, sad... More

CHAPTER 1:Reboot
CHAPTER 2: Rest in pieces, Hoyoung's plates
CHAPTER 3:Storytime
CHAPTER 4:How to get on Mr.Snobber's nerves
CHAPTER 5:Long lost lullabies
CHAPTER 6:I was in a what!?
CHAPTER 7:Expect the unexpected
CHAPTER 8:Sit down and get comfy
CHAPTER 9:Stay Gold
CHAPTER 10:Hang out
CHAPTER 11:A day (night) at the Amusement park
CHAPTER 12:Image, who is she?
CHAPTER 13:Oops, we all fell for him
CHAPTER 15:Asshole contest
CHAPTER 16:Go beyond the barrier
CHAPTER 17:We can be friends
CHAPTER 18:Dark days
CHAPTER 19:Jiwook = Asshole
CHAPTER 20:Burn
CHAPTER 21:Rotten cake
CHAPTER 22:Flare
I aM fINe!!!!
Murder sounds delightful (kidding)
I can't even anymore
Give me death
sOn of a ShOTguN
I just-
Albums + Track
Bloody Hell
EXCUSE ME YDIFIDISIA
THESE MOTHERFU- WYDJFODIDVB
Yay!!!!
LEZZGO VERRERHI
Welcome to clown town folks!!
CHAPTER 23:Goner

CHAPTER 14:Simply rhetorical

190 7 1
By Linlin-Macaroon

"HONG MINCHAN WAKE UP!", Dongheon shouted through the megaphone, lucky enough, the visual sleeps on the bottom bunk.

Minchan jolted awake, and had a small glare on his face.

Dongheon giggled and reminded him what the day was.

"You don't want to be late on your birthday right? Get ready, the vampires planned a party again", the oldest said, finally leaving the room.

Minchan got up and took a shower, and once he was finished, Kangmin was in the room and was beside some clothes, that were actually for him.

"No offense your fashion taste is terrible, so Heoni-hyung came here to lend you these. Their dressmaker worked her butt off to make this", He smiled.

The entire set up is great, it looks elegant and expensive, like an Earl or a similar position, this made him unsure whether to try it or not.

"It might not look good on me though", He said.

"Excuse me?! You're Hong Minchan, everything looks good on you!",The youngest exclaimed, then shoved the clothing to him.

Once he left, Minchan wore it, and smiled on his reflection, it did look good on him.

He finished styling his hair, and went downstairs to present himself to the members.

The members cheered and started clapping.

But they are not complete yet, there should be one more person dressed up.

And that person is standing behind Minchan looking gorgeous as ever.

Minchan let his hand out and him and Kangmin walked down the stairs together.

"I'm jealous!", Yeonho screamed, making the two giggle

Kangmin wore a dress for 2 birthdays, and now Hoyoung is salty that the vampires didn't make Kangmin wear a dress for his birthday.

The dress itself was super cute, and it fitted the youngest perfectly, it made him look like a Countess and this was on purpose to make him and Minchan match for his birthday.

"Okay, the van is ready let's go!!", Gyehyeon said, going outside first.

They stopped by Starbucks to buy a drink and were swarmed by paparazzi's everywhere,
annoying Mr.Birthday boy who just wants to order his Iced Americano.

Dongheon and Gyehyeon tried pushing them away, before Minchan goes haywire and accidentally kills someone.

When everyone's orders were taken by the cashier who became very cautious when Minchan's eyes were written with "anger".

It got worse when they were waiting for their orders, because some fanboys decided it would be fine to lift Kangmin's dress and take a picture.

Yongseung was the first one to break, to everyone's surprise.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FINE?!", He screamed.

"What if I take a picture of your underwear too? Don't answer that it's a fucking rhetorical question", He added.

When their drinks arrived, they went back to the van and headed to the castle, no more rest stops.

As expected, the vampires throw another fancy party, but this time, there weren't only 13 of them.

They invited a few more vampires to celebrate with.

"Wow! Minchan you are right, human you is as handsome as you", a female vampire giggled, holding Minchan's arm, and cooed when she saw Kangmin.

"You must be Kangmin, I'm Alesha, Lee Minchan's friend and the girl over there is Maya, my girlfriend", She introduced.

Maya saw them and held up her punch to say hello.

Looks like this party isn't going to be so bad.

When it was lunch time, they took their seats and it started floating along with everything.

Minchan's birthday was never this fancy before and it felt weird, but in a good way.

Presents were stacked up on the ground near the fountain, it was separated into two, for him, and for his vampire self.

Chan himself was greeting some more guests, and one of them had a pet dragon.

A pet dragon.

This party is either going to become ashes or the total opposite.

Games have started and it was typical vampire games that Verivery somehow can keep up with.

In the end Gyehyeon and Yongseung took the glory in winning most of the games.

Then after that, a magic show was performed by Chan's friend who is a magician.

But this one involved real magic, He even summoned broomsticks for the birthday celebrants to ride on to.

Minchan obviously owned the one with the cat on the end.

"Okay birthday boys, it's time for a quick voyage together", Youngbae mentioned as the two climbed up their respective broomsticks and held on tight.

The human found it tricky at first but eventually got the hang of it.

The view from above was gorgeous, and this came from a person with the fear of heights.

"How is it?", Chan asked.

"It's actually pretty fun", He replied.

Their voyage ended when a wolf howled and pranced for the broomsticks.

"We need to go, you first I'll try to keep them away", Chan said.

Minchan nodded and did as told.

They got on the ground safely,but it didn't change the fact that wolves would probably attack them.

"So how was it?", Yongwang asked.

"How about you go and get attached by wolves, how would you feel? Wait, that's a rhetorical question don't answer that", Chan sassed.

Yongwang giggled and saw the pack of wolves running towards them, for a weird reason he had a match on his left pocket and lit it up.

"Why the fuck do you have that?", Gyedong asked.

"Purposes", the youngest vampire giggled, throwing the lighted match towards the wolf pack, making them angrier.

The guests were calm and looked like they deal with shit like this everyday.

"Lee Yongseung, the family's troublemaker, you stole that title from Dongheon-hyung", Yeono smiled.

It wasn't long until the wolves started disappearing into thin air, making Heoni look stupid because he had his nunchuks out, ready to fight.

He turned to Yeono who had a "Hyung, please don't kill me, Ididn't mean it" look.

Hoyoung had his face stuffed with macarons and didn't give a single flip on what was going on.

Yongseung and Yeonho were both holding a muffin on each hand and made fun of Dongheon who nearly spilled his punch out of fear.

Gyehyeon and his vampire self were sitting on the fountain and were feeding the swans, unaware on what just happened.

Minchan and Kangmin were laughing when Heoni started to attack Yeono.

"Save me!", the younger vampire said, then Youngbae pulled him out while Yongwang held onto Heoni.

"You be in my place then, how would it be?? Still a rhetorical question, answer it I'll kill you", the eldest growled, but since Yeono is a piece of shit, he still answered it.

"No, I don't see myself in that place cause I ain't a dumbass", Yeono proudly said then started running for his life.

Chan shook his head and handed Minchan his first gift.

"We hope you like your gifts", the vampire whispered.

And Minchan did like them all, it was unique receiving vampire stuff, and his favorite is definitely the book which summons a drink whenever he liked.

It was from Alesha and her girlfriend, turns out the two were barmaids and were also the book's author and became popular in the monster world.

Chan's gift to him was adorable, it is a clock that turns off by itself, the design was a cat too.

He might as well throw the old one.

The member's gift got him soft, besides the sweater that he always eyed at, they gave him a picture frame of all 7 of them from his last birthday.

He hugged them all and put the frame near his heart, but his eyes started watering when he found out that there were letters written behind it, from each member.

Dear Minchan,
Look at you, last time you were as tall as me, and now you're taller.
As your hyung, I really appreciate how you can help with most of the works sometimes, I may not say this alot but I love that you are part of the group, without you our group would be boring, and that's the truth.

Love, Dongheon

Dear Chanchan,
Ey!! Ma friend, Happy Birthday to you, even if I'm kinda salty how handsome you became but still it's your charm, and It fits you.
Please continue to be the Chanchan that everyone loves.

Sincerely, Hoyoung

Dear Minchan-hyung
Hehe, I'm sorry if I'm a little too awkward around you, it's a thing I guess, but I love how you still want to hang out with me even though I'm like that,and I may judge you often, but please know it's for a good cause.

Truly yours, Gyehyeon

Dear Chanichani-hyung,
Happy Birthday to the most energetic hyung in existence!!! I love you verivery much (pun intended) and that is no lie, I wish you the happiest life ever hyungie!

Love lots, Yeonho

Dear Minchannie-hyung,
Guess who will be crying when he receives this? It's a rhetorical question don't answer it, because it's obviously the person who's born on 09/16/98, only kidding Happy Birthday Minchan-hyung, stay positive and we love you soooooooo much.

Forever appreciative, Yongseung

Dear Channie-hyung,
Hi hyungnim!!!! Happy Birthday to the happy virus that I adore verivery much! (pun still intended), Kangminnie wishes you the happiest birthday, even though I say I don't like you, please don't believe Kangminnie, because Kangminnie loves you very much!!!!
Hihihi, Love you lots Channie-hyung.

Xoxo, Kangmin

Minchan turned towards his members again and sank to his knees.

"I don't deserve you guys", He sobbed.

Kangmin lifted his head and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Yes you do, Chan-hyung please look at me, what would you think this group would be without you? That's rhetorical", Kangmin said, smiling then he hugged him.

The vampires giggled and hugged Minchan, followed by the rest of the Verivery members, who had big grins on their faces.

Because they know that Verivery won't be Verivery, without Hong Minchan who brightens up their day.

And what would happen without his dad-jokes and carefree personality?

That's a terrifying question and is highly rhetorical.
______________________________________
A/N:
Happy 22nd Birthday to VERIVERY's clumsy visual who makes me cringe 24/7 and still manages to become one of my biases but I still love him
Hong Minchan!!!!!!!!

Love y'all lots♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Btw, the outfits are from the anime:My next life as a Villainess: All routes lead to doom (Keith Claes and Sophia Ascart)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 291 16
"I still hate what your family has done but I can't stop protecting you" Yura a vampire killer who has the ability to differentiate humans and vampi...
12.7K 590 33
wherein, Vampire CEO Jaemin has to married idol Donghyuck. Jaemin was cursed to feel cold all the time in order to undo the curse he has to be with a...
210K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
60.7K 5.5K 89
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] [𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠] -𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 ❝𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖...