CHAPTER 15:Asshole contest

"Who the fuck ate my oreos!!!!", Yongseung screamed, going back in the living room to see the culprit.

"Wasn't me", Gyehyeon answered, his eyes not leaving his phone.

Yongseung turned to the other 00 liner and Yeonho glared at him.
"Don't even", the older said.

"Aight, whatever I'll let this pass", Yongseung suddenly said, going back in the kitchen to grab a cider.

Once he sat on the couch, he took the remote and opened the television, switching it to his channel.

He giggled when he heard collective sighs from the members inside the living room.

"Not this again, how many times have I told you not to watch this!", Dongheon exclaimed.

The younger dancer stuck his tongue out and turned the volume higher, completely ignoring the leader's complaints.

"Wow, since when is Yongseung an asshole?", Minchan said, putting down his phone.

"Was born one, it was hard hiding it honestly", Yongseung answered, opening the cider and drinking it.

Yeonho looked at him in shock and stole his cider.

"Hiding it huh, you weren't doing it really well, remember when you flipped me off during that one vlive".

"Yeah yeah, it was funny okay",Yongseung said, stealing back his cider.

While they were at this, Kangmin entered the room and shut the tv off.

"The fuck are you on about?", he asked, looking unimpressed with how his hyungs were acting today.

"He started it", both 00 line blamed on each other.

"Tsk, you guys really act like a married couple, see you even fight like one", Kangmin commented.

"We do not!!!".

"He's got a point", Gyehyeon said.

"Yeah, he actually does", Hoyoung is now the one talking.

The two sighed and sat down on the couch, fighting for one cider, until Minchan swiped it from the table and drank all of it.

"If you're gonna fight over food, don't do it infront of me", the visual sassed, throwing the empty can on the trash can.

"Hong Minchan you asshole!!!", Yeonho shouted, grabbing the older's attention.

"Thanks for noticing", He sassed.

Kangmin shook his head and left before it got worst, but it was late, he was taken back in and he now has to deal with this.

"Okay let's settle this then, let's have an asshole contest", Hoyoung suggested.

All 6 nodded their heads and the contest started.

"Dear God help me", Kangmin muttered, watching his hyungs go wild again like a bunch of 6-year old children.

While the contest was going on, Vampire Verivery decided to visit and it just got worst.

The vampires started coaching their human selves and Kangmin was gonna explode.

"What the fuck?", He said.

"Sorry honey, in this times, they need to let it all out", Gyedong said, pinching his cheeks.

Great, their dorm room is gonna be a big mess later.

"It's okay, they'll be okay", Chan tried assuring him, it's nice to see the vampire being all sunshines and rainbows unlike the usual "I don't give a fuck about the world but honestly fuck you" self of his.