Bodyguard | Kim Namjoon ✓

By Kim_eats

"Don't you want to live normally?" She asked. "I don't know what normal is." He said. "Will you run away with... More

Disclaimer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

A few words.

349 26 14
By Kim_eats

*Rant warning*

This is my first book and I really hope you guys like it.

To be honest when I first decided I would publish a book on Wattpad I had no idea on whom it was going to be. I first published a book with Taehyung as my main protagonist but it just didn't feel right. So, I took it down.

Now, I love this type of forbidden romance thing but I didn't want to go with the typical bodyguard and client love story. I wanted to make it juicy. That's when I decided my female protagonist would be a married woman.

But a married woman who is assigned a bodyguard by her husband is in itself romantic. That's where I went with the Mafia theme.

I started this book with absolutely no notes, no nothing. I wrote it as I got ideas though I knew how I wanted this to turn out.

When I started writing this story, I was watching Downton Abbey and I was so in love with the character of Lady Mary Crawley in that series. So, yeah, Mary Crawley is my model when I wrote about Soomin.

When I thought about which member suited the bodyguard theme, there was only one name. Kim Namjoon. I couldn't imagine anyone else in place of Namjoon.

Lastly, this was an extremely hard book to write. Especially the violence and action scenes. It's quite easy to watch a fighting scene, even imagine it but it's damn hard to write. That's why I've decided I won't write an action thriller ever again. Instead, I'll channel my inner sex goddess and write some extremely fluff but at the same time smut books.

I have a lot of plans for future books so stay tuned for more.

Thank you for supporting me! I hope you had a good time reading Bodyguard.

Songs that inspired me- Mono, album by RM, UGH!, Dionysus, Maria by Hwasa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
1.2K 124 21
The course of true love never did run smoothly. Alexa is hired to work on a photo shoot for a KPOP band and starts a whirlwind romance with one of t...
191 15 4
"Everything is a lie in the world of imagination, but who cares as long as we can live the life we want at least once even though it's a delusion?" ~...
77.5K 2.2K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...