Meeting You

By Chocolat13angel

"I'm happy, I was happy, "I love you", I was loved, Nothing can hurt me, I've been abused, live, I wish to di... More

Meeting You
Chapter 1 "Once Upon a MIDNIGHT"
Chapter 2 "My Life LEAVES Me In Trouble"
Chapter 4 "The Cylce GOES ON AND ON"
Chapter 5 "LEAVING Suspicions"
Chapter 6 "ME And The Devil Go Toe To Toe"
Chapter 7 "Once Again ALONE"
Chapter 8 "AND We're Friends Once Again"
Chapter 9 "COLD Days To Come" Part 1
Ch. 9 Part 2
Chapter 10 "BUT Nobody Will Understand"
Chapter 11 "I'LL Meet You Again" Part 1
Ch.11 Part 2
Chapter 12 "MAKE It Stop!"
Chapter 13 "IT Matters And It's The Truth"
Chapter 14 "It's Not Over, BUT It's STILL Tuesday"
Chapter 15 "DREAMING Nightmares"
Chapter 16 "It DOESN'T Ease The Pain"
Chapter 17 "GET Help, Have Hope"
Chapter 18 "ME and You"
Chapter 19 "ANYWHERE You Go, I Go"
Chapter 20 "RECEIVING a Gift"
Chapter 21 "PAIN"
Chapter 22 "IS This It?"

Chapter 3 "Me AND a Friend? IT Was Something"

14K 313 9
By Chocolat13angel

~HEY ANOTHER CHAPTER MEETING YOU. TO YOU 51 PEOPLE READIN OUT THERE THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING FOR IT BECAUSE I HONESTLY DIDN'T KNOW IF ANYBODY WOULD REMOTELY LIKE THE STORY LINE. TRUST ME THIS STORY GETS SO AWESOME :D ENJOY AND HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ XD

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD VELVET, HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

                              CHAPTER 3 ME AND A FRIEND? IT WAS SOMETHING

RAVEN'S P.O.V

"The bell has rung Raven", Velvet informed me

    Yeah I know. I gave out a heavy sigh.

"Why so glum?"

    My only 2 friends are gone. I'm alone once again and all 3 of us would've had this class together.

"Cheer up you'll make new friends. This I swear".

    Yeah whatever you say Velvet. I kept petting her soft silky feathers when I heard someone at the door.

"Good luck my Raven", Velvet said flying away.

    I quickly closed the window and ran back to my seat keeping my head down.

"Well someone's early to my class for once", someone admired.

    I look up to see a guy about 6'1, brown hair, brown eyes, and looked to be in his 30's.

"Are you Mr. Hudson?", I asked quietly.

"Yes and you are Miss Moon?"

    I nodded my head.

"I've heard much about you. I see you are very well rounded in your math and science skills. I will expecting very much of you in this class", he smiled.

"Ok", I smiled back though he really couldn't see me smiling cause of my hood.

"Good ow let's give those lazy students 5 more minutes before I start marking tham all late", he laughed.

    He walked towards his desk and started setting everything up for today's lesson.

"Miss Moon why are you sitting all the way back there?"

"Well um...?"

"Your new seat is all the way in the front for the rest of the year", he demanded.

    I sighed packing my stuff and moved to the front seat in the corner, but I moved the desk more over to the side at least 2 feet away from everybody else's desk and sat down while Mr. Hudson gave me a very confused look.

"Now why on earth would you move so far from the others?", heasked.

    I looked up at him, but didn't answer. He sighed and went back to writing stuff on the board. The late bell rang and I was still the only one in the classroom.

"Looks like everyone is late. but you Miss Moon", he sighed.

    In one moment I watched as a bunch of students started piling in at the last second and in no time filled up all the seats. As I layed my head down I couldn't help but hear the bits and pieces of conversations.

"Isn't that the loser who actually stood up against Luca Cale?!"

"What a fucking loser".

"People like her need to stay home".

"Is she a nerd? Then maybe she can do my homework", someone cheered.

"She probably did that for attention. Attention whores these days".

'Why doesn't she leave?"

"She's probably mental or has some disorder".

"Why is she always wearing that hood? Oh maybe she's ugly".

"She's probably ugly dude".

"She never shows her face such a weirdo".

"Don't talk to her man, I heard she's an emo freak that does voo-doo".

"I don't want to be cursed by her!".

"What does she look like?"

    This is really really too much for me. I feel like disappearing right about now.

"Ok settle down I'm calling role!", Mr. Hudson yelled.

    As Mr. Hudson kept going down the list I was dreading when he would come to my name. I don't want anybody to know my name! If my observations are correct I can't recognize anybody here! I'm screwed if they find out my name! And what's worse is I think my name is the last one!

"Jaylin Nee", Mr. Hudson called.

"Here!"

"Fiona Moar".

"Here!"

    Oh god I think I'm next! Ok ok don't panic, just suck it up and say here. it's simple anybody could do it.

"And... Raven Moon", he called.

"I have to go to the bathroom!", I yelled getting up.

    The room went dead silent with shock with what I just said. Son. Of. A. Bitch! What fuckery just came out of my mouth?! And in a moment the whole class burst into laughter at my stupidity and I started turning red, but nobody could see because of my hood.

"Um yes Miss Moon you may go to the bathroom", Mr. Hudson said confused.

    I nodded and quickly darted out the door with paper and sneering comments following behind. I ran into the bathroom like nobody's business and didn't start to cry until I reached into the stall. I'm such a fuck up! How does anybody mess up saying "Here!" during role. Ugh I just want to die already. Who was I kidding?! Thinking this year would change, be different. It'll just be like every other year. but dare I say this might be the worse one of them all. I sat on the toilet seat silently crying my eyes out while curled up into a ball. I don't want to go back to class.

KATERINA'S P.O.V

    I ran into my class as fast as possible.

"Hi I'm here! Sorry I'm late", I cheered

    Everybody stopped talking to look up at me.

"Oh Katerina I actually accidentally skipped your name. Take a seat", Mr.Hudson smiled continuing to write on the board.

"Ok thanks".

    I hate the front. I set my stuff down and everyone started talking again.

"Hey Katerina looking good", A guy cooed.

    I turned around.

"Im not interested Tristen", I glared.

"Oooooh you just got burned", another laughed.

"Well I would rather burn that sit next to that freak", a girl sneered.

"What are you guys talking about?", I asked.

"The person you're sitting next to is the same girl who stood up to Luca this morning", she answered.

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah and she's such a dumbass. Mr. Hudson called role and instead of "Here!" she said something retarded like I need to go to the bathroom or some shit".

"Little bitch must be crying her eyes out", someone chuckled.

"All of you need to shut the fuck up! She hasn't done anything to any of you, so you guys are all the real bitches", I snarled.

"Come on Kat she's a fucking loser", a guy yelled.

"You aren't allowed to call me that and so fucking are you!", I yelled.

"Ooooohhhh", the class chanted.

"Ugh Mr. Hudson can I go to the bathroom?", I asked.

    He nodded without looking at me and I quickly rushed to the bathroom. When I went inside my ears could hear a faint crying. Even though I haven't gone through the change yet my ears and nose are still sensitive. I figured out which stall it was coming from and knocked on it.

"I know you're in there. Please come out", I begged.

    I heard feet hit the floor and the door slowly opened. It was a girl with a grey hoodie that completely covered her face and she seemed about 5'1 or 5'2 either way, she was short compared to me which I'm 5'7. She started wiping her face, but I still couldn't get a good look of her.

"I'm Katerina, what's your name?", I asked.

    She didn't answer, but backed up a little.

"Um, I'm sorry", she whispered.

"Sorry for what?"

"Y-You're popular r-right? *sniff* Um y-you didn't need to come here to make me feel better. I'm used to being... alone", she said quietly.

    Oh my god this poor little girl. I pulled her into a hug, but quickly pushed me off.

"Oh I didn't mean to startle you".

"No its just that you were making my bruises hurt", she whispered.

"Oh I'm sorry. Bruises from what?"

"Oh um... I'm just really clumsy", she said fidgetting a little.

"Oh well what's your name though".

"Um it's Raven Moon", she said playing with her hoodie string.

"That's such a cool name. My full name is Katerina Cale, but you can call me Kat. I'm sorry for my brother's bad manners this morning. He really is a freaking dumbass sometimes".

    I heard her do a really small giggle. She is so adorable.

"It's okay. I'm sorry", she said.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because you probably thought I was being a total bitch to him".

"No actually I quite enjoyed you standing up to him. He honestly needed his ego to be taken down a notch anyways", I laughed.

"Oh", she chuckled.

    Yes getting more reactions.

"Well I would love to be friends if that's okay with you", I smiled taking her hand.

    Started shaking and did a little nod.

"But I would really like to see your face, so may I?", I asked.

    She gave a definite nod no.

"Awww why?"

"Well I know I'll see your face soon enough, so lets get back to class Raven", I smiled.

"Ok, Kat', she said quietly.

    She is so cute. She can be like the little sister I've always wanted, yay. Now how to get the rest of the guys to like her. Especially Luca. He always chases my friends away. He already hates her, but he doesn't know her name yet.... still.

"Ok off to class we go", I said pushing her out the door.

    We reached back inside Mr. Hudson's room and he had already started the lesson.

"Glad you two could join us. Please turn to page 10 in your textbooks", he said.

    We both walked back to our seats sitting down and I was trying really hard to see Raven's face, but it was so difficult.

"Miss Cale!", Mr. Hudson called.

"Oh w-what?"

"Answer question #37 on page 10 please".

"Oh um ok. The answer is... um".

Oh shit! I forgot I suck at math.

"How about you ask one of your students for help".

    I looked up and saw nobody who would be smart enough to solve this. I looked at Raven and figured why not.

"How about Raven", I smiled.

"Don't bother, she's probably dumb anyways", a guy laughed.

"That means nothing since you can't even solve the problem Mr. Allen", Mr. Hudson scoffed.

    The class gave out a few chuckles.

"Ok well, Raven please give us the answer".

"It's 2", she said plainly.

"That is... actually correct. Good job Raven", Mr. Hudson admired.

    Everyone was shocked at how easily she solved the problem. I think I just found not only a friend, but a new tutor. The rest of the period we worked on the lesson and Mr. Hudson gave us homework for it. I asked Raven to explain it to me and she explained it better than even Mr. Hudson did. The bell rang and before I could talk to Raven again she was already gone. Hmph I'll get her another time. I packed up my stuff for history and walked in to see Matt and Vin in my class. The girls of course were gawking at them and I rolled my eyes at their slutful asses and sat down.

"Hey guys", I smiled.

"Hey you seemed to be in a chippier mood missy", Matt laughed.

"Oh? Do I Vin?"

    He gave a definite nod.

"Oh well it could be because I just made a new friend", I cheered.

"Oh really? Who?", Matt asked.

"You know that girl who pissed Luca off this morning?"

"Yeah".

"Her".

"You serious?! Oh Luca's not gonna like that", he sighed.

"I know, but c'mon. Don't say a word until I say so. I want a friend that won't get chased away from my brother for once", I heaved.

"True", Vin agreed.

"Yeah, my lips are sealed.".

"Thanks guys".

"The late bell rang and our teacher immediately gave us work to do. Ugh I hate school sometimes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-----------

------

-

~HEY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST LOVE KATERINA, I DO. SO TUNE IN NEXT WEEK OR MAYBE EVEN THIS WEEKEND FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER! GO DOWN BELOW AND VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN ME LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 243 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
Right Now By Gin

Teen Fiction

3.9K 241 13
Chris. He's blond, handsome, lively, a quarterback and a junior in high school. He has it all good, but he hates being popular, no one knows how he's...
1.4K 82 22
"I walk down the school hallway, "don't make eye contact" I keep repeating in my head. The sweet smell of cologne and perfume fills the halls. I kee...
546K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...