Regina Malicious [Completed]

By Stone_Rose_xoxo

They tried to burn her not knowing she is a flame yet to bloom. ★¡~:*°«°»°*:~¡★ Aerowyn Aurélie Bea... More

Regina Malicious
A/N - Read before you start
Cast
Prologue
Chap 1 - Golden Heart
Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate
Chap 3 - Alessia, Esmeralda
Chap 4 - Golden in the Ancient Myth Book
Chap 5 - Dangerous Man and Sir Jerkface
Chap 6 - The Awakening of Golden
Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision
Chap 9 - Lycan King
A small description
Chap 10 - The Reunion and the Second Chance
Chap 11 - Carlos and Esmeralda
Chap 12 - Is This A Day For Reunions?
Chap 13 - Initiating the bond 'accidentally'
Chap 14 - Only the beginning, Oh All Mighty Alpha Knight!
Chap 15 - Sweet Aris
A/N
A/N- Thankyou!
Chap 16 - Luna
Chap 17 - Broken Luciano and the fight
Chap 18 - Bitch Fight ⚔
Chap 19 - Pour my Heart
A/N - Werewolf Guide
A/N - އަންނަންދެން ހުންނާނަން ލޯބިން
A/N
Chap 20 - The Kiss
Chap 21 - Regret
Chap 22 - Broken Souls
A/N - Cover Voting
A/N - Cover Voting Deadline
Chap 23 - Canines
Chap 24 - Menacing Beast
A/N - 6.5k views?!
A/N - Must read
Chap 25 - Talking Civil
Chap 26 - A Fresh Start
Chap 27 - The Decision
Chap 28 - Back to Life
Chap 29 - The Shift
Chap 30 - Say The 'L' Word
Chap 31 - Marked And Mated
Chap 32 - Lupus Tenebris
Chap 33 - The Truth of Duncan
Chap 34 - Brother And Sister
Chap 35 - Mood Swings, Weird Cravings, Throwing Ups? What's Going On?
Chap 36 - She Isn't Your Mate! I Am!
Chap 37 - Never Piss Off A Pregnant Woman
Chap 38 - Suspicious Enough
Chap 39 - Witch Spell
Chap 40 - Truth Behind Bianca
Chap 41 - The Plan
A/N - About The Cover Voting
Chap 42 - Purple Roots
A/N - Cover Voting Result
Chap 43 - Vampires
Chap 44 - Memories
Chap 45 - Numb
Chap 46 - Rescue
Chap 47 - Baby Knights
Chap 48 - Only 2 Souls
Epilogue
Regina Mortale
Announcement
A/N - Hiiiii! I Need Your Help.
A/N - please read. So that there won't be further misunderstandings
Cover round 2
Covers by Scarlett1243

Chap 8 - Ruthless and Cruel

20.6K 561 132
By Stone_Rose_xoxo

Aerowyn's pov

_____________

---___«°°5 years later°°»___---

I felt like something is on me. I felt soft hands on my cheeks. A feather near my nose. And my comfortable bed is bouncing. I felt someone poke my feet. Oops. Ticklish.

Aaachooo!

I opened my eyes sneezing hard. I heard laughters. Rubbing mu now red nose i looked up to see Rayce jumping on my bed. Esmeralda holding a feather. Darren near my feet. I glared at all of them.

Aachoooo! Aaaachooo!

I heard another laughter. But a cute one. I looked at my side to see my baby. Kail.

"mommy!" he squealed and hugged me. "baby." i said hugging him back. I gave him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek making him squeal again. "Mommy No!"

Everyone started laughing.

"happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Alpha. Happy birthday to you." i heard my daughter's voice. I looked at the door to see Maya. She had a big chocolate cake in her hand. "awwn. Thanks Maya." i said standing up. 

"you are welcome Winnie." she said. She placed it on the table.

Incase you are wondering, no. I'm not Maya's biological mother. She is a rogue i met 2 years ago. She was lost. Lonely. And beaten badly. I took her in. And adopted her as my own. There is 5 years difference between us. But she doesn't call me mom. She said she wants to call me the usual name. Which i accepted.

And as for Kail. Fiona died 3 years ago. At that time Kail was only 1 and very attached to me. And i took him in. He knows I'm not his real mother. But he wanted me to be his mom. Which i happily accepted. And also that was Fiona's last wish.

"Rowy!" Jaxon ran into the room and gave me a bear hug. "are you trying to chock me kn my 20th birthday?" i croaked. He pulled away. "I'm just so happy that my little sister is finally 20." he said.

"how dare you?" Esmeralda came towards him unhappy. Uh-oh. "you are not allowed to call her Rowy. Only me and Ale can call her that. You guys are told to call her Winnie." she slapped his shoulder.

I felt sad as i remembered Alessia. She died 4 years ago.

"Rowy. Rowy. Rowy. Rowy." he started yelling. "Jaxon!" she punched his arm. But he still continued yelling my name.

"Jaxon! Stop annoying her!" Danicia came in yo the room. Jaxon looked at her and shut up at once. "come on, babe. I want to call her Rowy." he pouted. "we both know you are fine with calling her Winnie. You are only calling that just so you can annoy Esmi." Danicia said and lightly slapped his head.

"happy birthday sissy." she said and hugged me. "thanks Dani." i said.

As you all know, Danicia Mirabelle Salvator comes from my real family. We met each other 4 years ago. And became good friends. Soon, after that we found out that she is Jaxon's mate. She is our new pack Doctor. 

"lets cut the cake!" Rayce jumped down my bed. "why do you always jump on my bed?" i pouted. "because your bed is so comfortable." he said. "and it's my technique to wake you up." he grinned. "idiot." i threw a pillow at him.

"do not cut the cake. I'm gonna get ready. When we are all ready. We will do it. I'm 100% sure that most of you haven't even brushed your teeth." i said eyeing Rayce secretly. He huffed and walked out of the room. Everyone laughed and left.

"lets get ready." i said to the 4 year old who is looking at me cutely. "mommy. I hate showers." he pouted. "if you want cake you gotta do it." i said to him. He gave me the puppy eyes. "Kai. That won't work on me right now. Go gets ready." i said to him. He huffed and jumped from the bed. He toom his towel and ran to the toilet. I smiled.

That's my baby.

When he came out of the toilet, i helped him dress up and went to take a bath for myself. Once I'm done, i wore a gray sweater, black leather jeans. I let my hair fall and walked out of the toilet to see Kail playing his tablet. →image above←

I brushed his hair and brushed my own. When we are done we opened the door and...

What the hell?!

The whole hall way is full of gifts and balloons.

Kail giggled at my reaction. "Kai. You knew about this. Didn't you?" i asked. "mhmmm... I don't." he said. But his eyebrows twitched. When he lie his eyebrows always twitch.

"hello." Esmeralda came. "Esmi. Did Kail join you guys while you decorated the hall?" i asked. Her face scrunched in confusion. Oh. So that's what happened. 

"Kail..." me and Esmeralda looked at him.

He gave me a big smile knowing that i found out the truth. "did you sneak out last night?" i asked smirking. "maybe..." he said cheekily. I shook my head and laughed.

You see, I'm not one of those highly strict parents. Yes, I'm strict. But not overly. Because i believe in freedom too.

"i will leave it tbis time, but don't continue this." i said and he nodded. "my cake! My cake! My cake!" Rayce came. Soon, everyone is came.

We cut the cake. We took pictures. We ate the cake.

We all went downstairs and opened some gifts. And i shared them with my pack members too.

We went outside. Well all except Danicia. She went to the pack hospital.

Darren, Jaxon, Rayce, Danicia and Esmeralda is my team. We are bestfriends. We have a strong bond that connects us.

Darren is the intelligent one, and also the secret nerd of our team. Jaxon is the overprotective one. Not that others aren't. But he is too too too overprotective. And also he is our brother. Then there comes Rayce, the flirty playboy. Next is the sweetheart, our doctor, Danicia. And the last but not the least, Esmeralda. Our creative genius. She is the person who holds us together.

Alessia used to be in our team. She was the brain. The funny, sassy mastermind. But even though she left us, no one will get her position. It's hers and only hers.

And then there is me. There is nothing much to describe me. Well other than the fact i am the boss.

"are we going to meet him?" Esmeralda asked. "yes. I need answers." i said stiffly.

We walked towards the prison. "Alpha." the guard acknowledged me. I nodded and walked into the cell. My team followed me suit.

People yelled from their cells. But i didn't care. I didn't say anything to them. I'm used to their insults.

Finally i stopped in front of the last cell. This cell has more silver than the others. I nodded to my team and they wore the rubber made clothes and gloves so did i.

I walked in first. I saw the man sitting in a corner. He looked beaten. Badly beaten. There was dried blood on him and even on the floor.

He looked up when he saw me. And glared. "oh look who granted her presence to me at last." he sneared and then coughed blood. "hello there Vincent. I see, my team mates gave you a nice makeover. Lovely." i smiled. A bitter smile. Filled with malice. He growled at me.

"lets make this quick." i said to my team and they nodded.

"so. Vincent. You are gonna answer a few questions. If you answer correctly, each of those chains will. Be removed. If you answer correctly to all, you will get a chance to run away. But you have to do it before we catch you." i said.

"What will happen if i don't answer?" he asked. I smirked and kneeled down. Took off my gloves. My claws came out slowly. "then this will happen." i dug my claws into his leg. Deep in to his leg.

He screamed in agony. After sometime, i pulled my claws out. "so, will you cooperate?" i asked. "no. I won't. I won't answer any of your questions. I'm loyal to my Alpha." Vincent spit out.

"Duncan is no Alpha. He is pure evil." Esmeralda said in anger. "you know Vincent, he won't care even if you are dying eight now. He doesn't care about you. He is heartless." Jaxon said.

"heartless, huh? Look at the Golden wolf before me. Shle is the true meaning of heartless." Vincent said. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"she care about us. Her team. She care about her pack. She doesn't hurt them. She will not let someone of her pack die in another's hands. She will do what she can to save them. If you are one of her pack right now. And if she is Duncan right now, she will come to save you. She won't sit and watch. But look. Your so called Alpha. He could care less if you die." Rayce sneered.

"so tell me who is more heartless. Duncan or Aerowyn." Darren said. Vincent growled at him.

"Duncan doesn't deserve your loyalty." Esmeralda said.

"i don't have all the time in this world to argue. Let's begin." i said.

"question number 1. Why is Duncan attacking other packs." i asked.

"to get your attention obviously." he said. "i know that. But i know that's not all to it. What does he want?" i growled.

"nothing." Vincent smirked. "tell me." i said and started digging my claws into his leg. He winced. "i won't tell you." he growled. "you will." i growled back.

Esmeralda went to the side of the room where the wires on his body is connected to. I removed my claws knowing what she is going to do. She looked at me for permission to which i nodded. And then she did it.

She turned the switch onn. And the electricity went into him pulsing. He screamed. I nodded at her and she turned it off.

"are you gonna cooperate now?" i asked. "n-no." he muttered. "Esmi." i said. She turned it onn and the whole cell filled with his screams again. That's how it went. He refused to answer. And i was already looking my temper.

"stop." i said to Esmeralda. She turned the switch off. "I'm done with him." i said looking at the bloody mess in front of me. I turned around towards the guys.

"do whatever you want with him." i said. They smirked.

Without a glance back i ran out of the prison and shifted into my wolf mid air. And ran into the woods. 

I ran all the way

Now you know why people call me a murderer. I am known for my ruthlessness. They believe I am cruel. But that's what they don't understand. Yes, they are right. I kill with no mercy.

But, i only kill the rogues that attacked my pack ages ago. The followers of Duncan. I don't kill others. I even believe that all the rogues aren't bad and evil. 

Well, you see once in my life i was a rogue. So was Esmeralda and Alessia. And also Maya. But we weren't evil.

Different rogues have different lives. Different purposes. Different thoughts. It is all different. Just like how it should be.  

It has been 5 years. And now we have found out the evil person too. I was not surprised to find out it was Duncan. And yes. He is stronger than his ancients. Me and him had battled several times. But everytime before it get far we stop. Because we both believe their is a time for the final battle.

And now, that b*st*rd is attacking other packs to get my attention. It's not going easy. I have contacted several packs and let them know if their pack is attacked or something unusual happen, to contact my pack ASAP.

But of course, only a few does that. They are too scared to contact us. And that makes me angry. It's not like I'm gonna kill them or anything. I'm giving them help.

I have even made a personal book with the pictures of the Duncan's team or as we call them 'wanted rogues'. We have collected all the needed information about each and each one of them. That way everything will be easier. 

I won't give up till i get what i won't. We won't. My team won't stop. Neither will my pack. They have suffered a painful fate once. I won't let them suffer again. They are my family. And i will stay with them forever. And i know they will stand beside me no matter what. They are my family.

We all agreed to give no mercy to those who are responsible for what my pack went through. I mostly won't. Duncan and his team will suffer the same fate. No. A fate worse. Much worse than we suffered. I will make sure of it. They will die in my hands.

That's who i am known as to the other packs. Regina Malicious. The Malicious Queen.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

2248 words

Do you like this chap?

What do you think of Aerowyn?

Her team?

What about Duncan?

Kail and Maya?

Do you guys miss Alessia? She is a special person.

The story is only about to begin.... I know. I'm evil 😏

Don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

&

SHARE

Love 😍

Shai 🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 90 24
Filthy Human That's what they call me Little did they know I was the Sun's daughter
96K 1.9K 38
[Bachelor's Club Series #2] A superstar and a provincial girl. Bound by a secret to conceal. Portia Solace Sevierra is a fresh graduate, a bubbly p...
7.6K 522 42
Ever since that day, everything changed. Ever since that day, the people she knew, everything she thought she knew, changed. Watch a little girl's li...
44.8K 1.5K 21
give to me your leather, take from me my lace. ❪ gmw s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 3+ ❫ 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 #𝟤 / 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 © 𝙵𝙸𝚅�...