Regina Malicious [Completed]

By Stone_Rose_xoxo

They tried to burn her not knowing she is a flame yet to bloom. ★¡~:*°«°»°*:~¡★ Aerowyn Aurélie Bea... More

Regina Malicious
A/N - Read before you start
Cast
Prologue
Chap 1 - Golden Heart
Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate
Chap 3 - Alessia, Esmeralda
Chap 4 - Golden in the Ancient Myth Book
Chap 5 - Dangerous Man and Sir Jerkface
Chap 6 - The Awakening of Golden
Chap 8 - Ruthless and Cruel
Chap 9 - Lycan King
A small description
Chap 10 - The Reunion and the Second Chance
Chap 11 - Carlos and Esmeralda
Chap 12 - Is This A Day For Reunions?
Chap 13 - Initiating the bond 'accidentally'
Chap 14 - Only the beginning, Oh All Mighty Alpha Knight!
Chap 15 - Sweet Aris
A/N
A/N- Thankyou!
Chap 16 - Luna
Chap 17 - Broken Luciano and the fight
Chap 18 - Bitch Fight ⚔
Chap 19 - Pour my Heart
A/N - Werewolf Guide
A/N - އަންނަންދެން ހުންނާނަން ލޯބިން
A/N
Chap 20 - The Kiss
Chap 21 - Regret
Chap 22 - Broken Souls
A/N - Cover Voting
A/N - Cover Voting Deadline
Chap 23 - Canines
Chap 24 - Menacing Beast
A/N - 6.5k views?!
A/N - Must read
Chap 25 - Talking Civil
Chap 26 - A Fresh Start
Chap 27 - The Decision
Chap 28 - Back to Life
Chap 29 - The Shift
Chap 30 - Say The 'L' Word
Chap 31 - Marked And Mated
Chap 32 - Lupus Tenebris
Chap 33 - The Truth of Duncan
Chap 34 - Brother And Sister
Chap 35 - Mood Swings, Weird Cravings, Throwing Ups? What's Going On?
Chap 36 - She Isn't Your Mate! I Am!
Chap 37 - Never Piss Off A Pregnant Woman
Chap 38 - Suspicious Enough
Chap 39 - Witch Spell
Chap 40 - Truth Behind Bianca
Chap 41 - The Plan
A/N - About The Cover Voting
Chap 42 - Purple Roots
A/N - Cover Voting Result
Chap 43 - Vampires
Chap 44 - Memories
Chap 45 - Numb
Chap 46 - Rescue
Chap 47 - Baby Knights
Chap 48 - Only 2 Souls
Epilogue
Regina Mortale
Announcement
A/N - Hiiiii! I Need Your Help.
A/N - please read. So that there won't be further misunderstandings
Cover round 2
Covers by Scarlett1243

Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision

21.7K 601 59
By Stone_Rose_xoxo

Aerowyn's pov

________________

I forced my eyes open. I felt different. I can see so clearly.

Then everything came into my mind. Darren. Daniel. Fight. Shiny black wolf. Lilith. Fiona. Knife. Alessia. Arrow. Golden.... Alpha...

Oh my god! It's not a dream! It's real. I really am the new Alpha?!

I heard the sound of beeps. I looked to the side. "Alpha Beau, You are awake." i saw a woman in doctor uniform. She is not from Blood Moon. I felt it. I'm not in the Blood Moon. "where am i?" i shot up from the bed. I took of the needles on my hands and arms.

I looked her and narrowed my eyes.. "calm down. You are in the neighbouring pack. This is Argentum Luna Pack." she said with a kind smile. "where is my pack members?" i asked. "injured pack members are treated well and now they are released. Your pack is waiting in this pack for now. They are fine. The one who got the worst injury is Alessia. But she is fine now." she said.

"how long have i been out?" i asked sitting on the bed slowly relaxing knowing that this doctor is a good person. "2 weeks. I know it's long. But there is nothing to worry. You was just in a state of shock." she said. "sorry about my manners. I'm Jasmine." she extended her hand. "Aerowyn." i shook her hand.

Suddenly the door burst open and in came Esmeralda, Darren, Rayce, Jaxon and a man i don't know. But he radiated the power of an alpha. Which means he is the Alpha of this pack. Jasmine nodded at her Alpha and walked out of the infirmary room.

"you are awake!" Esmeralda squealed and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back. "i am. How are you?" i asked pulling away. "i got a minor bruise. Well a scar. It's nothing." she said.
"how is Ale?" i asked. "she is doing fine now. She is sleeping." Esmeralda said sitting beside me on the bed.

"how are you, Alpha?" Darren asked. "I'm doing fine.  And err.. I will still need some time to think about it." i said to him. "it's ok." Darren said. "how are you guys?" i asked. "we're doing fine. Minor injuries." Rayce smiled.

"thank you Alpha. I will never ever forget you. I will forever be thankful to you." Jaxon said. I smiled at him. 

"Alpha Beau." The Alpha said. "don't call her Alpha Beau. Alpha Aerowyn is much better. We don't want her father's last name in this." Esmeralda muttered unhappily. Why is she talking like that to an Alpha? He looks so strong. "alright, then. Alpha Aerowyn it is." he smiled.

"so, Alpha Aerowyn. I'm Alpha Fernandez. But you can call me Ralph." he extended his hand. A friendly Alpha? "you can call me Aerowyn." i said shaking his hand.

"incase you are wondering why i took your pack to my pack for now. The reason is your pack and mine are like family with each other. You see, this little Esmi here is my cousin." Ralph said ruffling Esmeralda's hair. She glated at him. 

"so, i heard you are the Golden wolf." he smiled at me. There is a glint in his eyes. I nodded. "well, you might not know. But it is said that the first Golden wolf appeared in my pack. It is said that she is the daughter of an ancient seer of our pack. The golden wolf died in White Ray Pack 2000 years ago." he smiled at me.

"what?" i gasped. "that means.." i didn't know what to say.

"yes. This is where you were born first." Ralph said. 

'it's  said that Golden will be reborn in the pack where she died before.' i remembered the things in the book.

"i died in the White Ray Pack. That is why i was born in the White Ray this time."  i mumbled. I looked at him. "yes." he nodded. 

"look at your left shoulder." Esmeralda smiled. I looked at my left shoulder. "wow." i gasped.

There was a moon tattoo. It was in black ink. It looks so beautiful. I touched it and gasped. It started growing gold. I pulled my hand away and faded back to black. I touched it again. It started glowing gold.

"there is a marking on the Golden. It will appear on her left shoulder. However, no one knows what the marking looks like. It's said to be unique" Esmeralda said the words written in the book. I looked at her with wide eyes. She had a huge smile on her face. "i can't believe the Golden wolf is sitting in front of me." she said. 

"and... Check this out." she took a picture of my face and showed. What the hell?! I gasped. My eyes. It was true. My eyes aren't the boring brown once anymore. They are amber.

"do you remember the name of the first Golden wolf?" i asked. "you mean your name in the past life? Yeah. I remember. Your name was Aurélie Salvator." he said.

Aurélie? My middle name.

"oh my god. I know why my grandma.." i looked at Esmeralda. "yes. I know it too now. She named your middle name Aurélie because of this. And also because it means Golden." Esmeralda gasped.

"which means she knew. She knew all this time." i mumbled.

"and i know someone from the Salvator family. She is not in the pack at the moment. She is in the human village. She went to finish her college. She will graduate in 2 months." Ralph said. A family member?

"what's her name?" i asked. "she is my cousin. Danicia Mirabelle Salvator." he said. "that means.. You both are related too?" Jaxon asked. "something like that." Ralph said. "this whole thing is confusing." Darren said. "i agree." Rayce said. I smiled.

There was a knock on the door. "Ale is awake. She heard that you are awake too, Alpha. She wants to see you. Alone." Fiona poked her head inside. I jumped out of the bed at once. And ran out of the room. I heard the laughter of Esmeralda behind me.

Fiona lead me to the room where Alessia is. I walked into see her sitting on her bed. "hey, girl." i said and hugged her. "hey, Rowy." she said. I pulled away and sat on the chair beside her.

"have you thinked about it?" she asked. "no. But i will. I'm scared." i said honestly. "Rowy, i understand. But believe it when i say. You. Are. The. Perfect. Alpha. We can ever ask for. I have lived with you for about 5 months. You have a strong spirit. Belief. You are the perfect Alpha." she said softly.

"remember what the ancient book says? 'it's said that Golden will be reborn to the pack where she died before. However she will come across her true pack in her new life' think about it. You came across Blood Moon. So, maybe this is your real pack. Your true pack." she said.

"and maybe this is the best way. I know you have a long journey ahead of you. And i know that we will stand beside you in the battle. I think it will be a lot easier for you if you accept the Alpha position." she said.

'as life goes by, Golden will surely encounter the evil person who is said to be much more powerful than his ancestors. If he succeeds this battle, then he will rule the entire world with no mercy. And slowly, slowly the world will crumble and finally crash. Then.. Everything will be gone.'

'if she isn't able to stop the evil, then the world will suffer. Not only wolves, but every supernatural being. Even the humans. The moon will loose her light too. The world will be ruled by evil. Only the Golden can stop him.'

She is right. This is the best way.

"i accept." i said. "what? You.. You mean? Really? Oh my god! Thank you!" she hugged me. "hey, why haven't you still fully healed?" i asked her.

"the knife was coated with some kind of poison miced with wolfsbane. But Fiona has taken all of them out of my system." she said. "Fiona?" i asked. "she is our pack doctor." Alessia said. Oh.

"Fiona said i can move now. Even stand up and walk. But no running." she said. And stood up. "can you wait for me? I'm gonna change. So we can go out together." she said. I nodded. She walked into the toilet and closed the door.

'Alpha! Fiona is in labour!' someone said in my mind making me yelp a little. Oh. The mind link.

"Ale! Fiona is in labour!" i yelled. "really?! Oh my god!" the door burst open and a very excited Alessia came out. "lets go." she said. A girl came in and lead us to somewhere.

We saw Esmeralda and everyone waiting i outside... the labour room.

I sat next to Darren while Alessia sat beside me. We were all nervous.

I felt so so excited. I don't know why. But i was feeling something. Something i don't know. From the corner of my heart i feel like today is going to be one of the most special day of my life.

After 5 hours, a nurse came out with a little baby in a blue blanket. We all stood up at once.

She gave the baby to me. "Fiona asked me to let you hold the baby first." the nurse smiled. I gasped. With tears in my eyes i looked at the little baby in my arms. I felt a tug in my heart as i gazed at how innocent the little baby boy looked.

He has the most soft baby blue eyes i have ever seen. And little chocolate hair. I smiled and kissed his forehead. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"when can we see her?" i asked. "in an hour." the nurse smiled. I gave the baby to Alessia. My eyes still glued to him. He is so precious. And at that moment i promised myself to let no one harm him. Ever. I will protect him.

I felt happy tears slide down my face. I sniffed. "he is so cute." i said. "he is." Jaxon said from beside me.

...... an hour later ......

I walked into the room. Fiona looked at me. She had the baby in her arm. She gave him to me and i took him happily. "what's his name?" i asked her while looking at him. "Kail Jayx Mitchell." she said. "Kail. A beautiful name." i smiled. "thanks. Can i tell you something, Alpha?" she asked. I nodded.

"i chose you as my baby's godmother." she said. I looked at her. "really?" i asked her in disbelief. "yes." she said. "Thank you, Fiona. Thank you so much." i said. I looked at Kail. "he is so precious. I will protect him. Till my last breath." i said. "thank you, Alpha." Fiona said. "Fiona. I'm only 15. Call me Aerowyn." i said. She nodded.

And i knew why today is so special. My god son is here in my arms. I smiled at him as he looked at me with his wide eyes.

"Knock. Knock. Can we come in?" Alessia opened the door. "yes." Fiona said. And everyone came in. Soon the room was full. And the baby was passed to everyone and came back to me.

"i want to announce something." i said looking at my pack members. Everyone looked at me.

I'm not only doing this for me, Esmi or Ale. But for everyone. My pack. And also for Kail.

"i accept to be your Alpha." i said and everyone cheered. "and i promise to protect you all. I will always stand by my pack." i smiled.

"oh dear. I'm so happy!" Fiona said. Soon Lisbeth and Lilith also hugged me. "thank you, dear." she said pulling away. "you are welcome." i smiled.

I faced the crowd. "and as your Alpha, my first decision is... We start rebuilding our pack. We will start with cleaning. You can decide the time." i said. Again they cheered.

After sometime, everyone decided that they start, because it should be done fast.

And after alot of discussion we agreed for a new start. And give a new name to our pack.

............

I looked around me. The sight is the best thing i have ever seen. The friendship between each other in this is awesome.

Today is the day. It has been 5 days since our discussion. And look here we are. Working together. Trying to build the destroyed houses and everything.

I placed the food we brought on the table outside. So did Esmeralda and other females. The only females who didn't participate is Fiona. And Alessia. Alessia wanted to participate. But i strictly told her she can't. However, she still came to watch.

'it's break time.' i said in the pack link. Yup, i have learned to mindlink with the help of my friends.

Soon, the whole pack is beside us. I took a glass of cherry fanta and biscuit.

"have you decided? I mean the name." Esmeralda asked. Everyone looked at me. "yes. I have. I have decided the name as well as the people who is going to be my beta, gamma, and also i decided to have a 4th in command." i said. Everyone cheered.

"i have decided my beta will be Darren." i said. "thank you, Alpha." he said in surprise. "Darren. Call me Aerowyn. I have told you several times now." i said. He nodded.

"my gamma will be Jaxon. And the 4rth in command i decided will be Rayce." i said. "Thankyou." they said. "and then there will be 2 other beside me. They are my partners. Esmeralda and Alessia." i said.

Suddenly i was tackled in a hug. Ouch. I fell to the ground. "Esmi. I can't breath." i croaked. "oops sorry. She said standing up. She helped me up too. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder. Alessia also stood up and wrapped her arms around my back.

" PARTNERS IN CRIME!" they yelled fist pumping the air, making others laugh. "crime, huh?" Ralph asked. Making everyone laugh again.

"what's the name?" He asked.

I smirked.

"Lupus Auream."

Lupus Auream; Golden Wolf.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

2423 words

What do you think of this chap? 

Do you like her first decision?

Do u like how she chose her beta, gamma, 4th in command and partners?

Do you like the name she gave?

Overall, what do you think of her now?

Don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

&

SHARE

Love 😍

Shai 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 27.3K 21
The pain was too intense. I had no one. Parents? My mother died in a fire. Father couldn't stand seeing how much I looked like my mother. Sibling? M...
2K 62 3
I'm writing: Charlize Theron Elaine Markinson Lorraine Broughton Queen Ravenna Andy and some other PLEASE REQUEST!
120K 4.6K 20
"What will happen huh when you are the one who got on top of me Y/n." Namjoon x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 kimnamjoon #1 btsnamjoon #1 rea...
27.3K 529 17
Elegant, well-read, polite and never a toe out of line... Neah does exactly as her father wishes her knowing the consequences will be bad if she does...