JJBA x Reader

By underground_weeb

**ONGOING** Just a compilation of oneshots of Jojo characters where YOU are part of the story! Assume everyon... More

Requests! (CLOSED)
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part One βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Jonathan x Reader: HEART
πŸ‹Dio x Reader: NEVERπŸ‹
Dio x Reader: SAVIOR
Straizo x Fem!Reader: INJURY
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Two βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Joseph x Reader: ODDBALL
Joseph x Reader: DISTRACTING|THE|MAID
Caesar x Reader: FLIRTATIOUS
Kars x Reader: GODDESS
Santana x Reader: STONE
Pillar Men x Reader: TRAINING
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Three βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Jotaro x Reader: TEARS
Kakyoin x Reader: ROOFTOP
Kakyoin x Reader: RED|STRING
πŸ‹Kakyoin x Kouhai!Reader: STUDYINGπŸ‹
Polnareff x Reader: LOVERS
Avdol x Reader: FADING
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Four βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Josuke x Reader: STYLIST
πŸ‹Josuke x Fem!Reader: ALONE|TOGETHERπŸ‹
Jotaro x Male!Reader: FAMILIARITIES
Okuyasu x Reader: GRUDGES
Kira x Reader: PETALS
πŸ‹Kira x Male!Reader: ARTISTπŸ‹
Rohan x Reader: CRUSH
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Five βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Giorno x Reader: SUNFLOWERS
Bucciarati x Reader: GROWN
Bucciarati x Reader: ANGEL
Bucciarati x Reader: INTRODUCTIONS
Mista x Reader: HOME
Mista x Reader: SWEATER
Mista x Gender Neutral!Reader: FEAR
Abbacchio x Reader: FEVER
Abbacchio x Reader x Mista: PAST|MISTAKES
Narancia x Reader: CAUGHT
Fugo x Reader: BEAUTIFUL
Fugo x Reader: BREAKFAST
Fugo x Reader: WORRIES
Fugo x Gender Neutral!Reader: SUPPORT
Risotto x Reader: EYES
Melone x Reader: SMILES
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Six βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Jolyne x Reader: BUTTERFLIES
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Seven βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Johnny x Reader x Gyro: INN
Gyro x Reader: DOCTOR
πŸ‹Gyro x Male!Reader: FAN|SERVICEπŸ‹
Diego x Reader: EXHAUSTION
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Eight βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Author's Note
Gyro x Fem!Reader: SHOPPING

Giorno x Mute!Reader: REPAIR

4.6K 144 23
By underground_weeb

Requested by: JunnaKyushi147

GIORNOxMUTE!READER

!Mentions of PARENTAL ABUSE head, please continue at your own discretion!

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

As the man before you pushed his palms deeper into your already damaged throat, you could do nothing but be reminded of your past. It was something that haunted your every waking moment. There was no way to forget it, your father made sure if that when he destroyed your vocal cords. You looked to your mother for help, any sign of hope. She simply leaned against the wall and exhaled a thin stream of smoke, bringing a lit cigarette to her lips once more.

That traumatizing scenario was a common one for you growing up. You could come home less than a second late and your father would already be standing by the door, beer bottle in hand. There was no escaping his physical punishments, and there was no hiding them either. Your classmates tended to avoid you because of it, not wanting to be dragged into your dangerous home life. You didn't blame them for it; you wouldn't have wanted to become involved either if you were them.

All you could do was bare with it. Day after day, night after night. It wasn't long before you lost count of how many times your father abused you. Was it hundreds? Thousands maybe? To you it didn't matter, the outcome was always the same. A dark bruise that greatly contrasted your paling skin. A discolored scar as a result of you nervously picking at scabs. A baby tooth falling out much sooner than it should have. The worst was your permanently damaged voice box that left you mute at age 12.

It was then when you first acquired your stand, which formed as a result of the previous trauma mixed your shock induced state. Orange Dream is what you eventually named it. It granted you the ability to control sound. At first you thought it a useless power to someone such as yourself, after all, you couldn't even talk. After a bit of experimenting, you learned you didn't need to speak to use your power.

By age 14 you had slaughtered your parents. Perhaps slaughtered wasn't the right words for it. The crime scene was in fact, relatively clean. All the cops had to base their investigation on was a thin stream of blood running out of the ears of your mother and father, but when they discovered it to be their own the case was eventually discarded. There was nothing to prove nor disprove your guilt, so you were released into the world. Quickly you took to the streets, using Orange Dream to steal and defend yourself. No one else you encountered had a power such as yours, or so you thought.

On a particularly rainy day you found yourself cowering in an alleyway, back pressed against the bricks of a building to shield yourself from the cold droplets. You were shivering, teeth chattering from the cold that reached your bones. Despite your attempt to take shelter, the rain continued to pelt into you. But then it stopped.

When you looked up you saw a properly dressed man standing over you. Maybe boy was the right term, he looked about your age: 15 on the brink of 16. His blond hair was neatly styled in three loops that rested against his forehead, and what was not held in those loops fell gently over his shoulders. He was bent over slightly, holding an umbrella over you to protect you from the rain.

When you noticed his hair begin to come undone from the wetness of the sky you pushed the covering back over his head. He looked confused for a moment, but a small smile broke over his lips as he chucked quietly. His positive attitude made you feel somewhat threatened, and you readied your stand to attack.

"I'm Giorno Giovanna. You are Y/n, correct?" You glared at the boy. "Ah! Forgive my rudeness. I was informed that you lost the ability to speak. A simple nod will do."

You narrowed your eyes at Giorno, but ultimately decided to do as he said. A wider smile crossed his lips as your confirmation, and he offered a hand out to you.

"I believe your powers will be of great use to me and my gang. Would you be so kind as to join us?"

Why me?

Giorno's eyes widened at the voice. Your lips had not moved an inch, but he could have sworn you just spoke. He finally pieced it together when he noticed your stand hovering besides you. You were indeed, unable to speak; however, using your stand you were able to directly communicate with others. The only downside to this was the only person who could hear you was the one person you spoke to.

"Your ability, I presume?"

Yes. Now answer my question.

"You know, you remind me of a friend. His name is Leone Abbacchio, and he's skeptical and to the point. Even now he rarely listens to me." Giorno flopped his free hand to the side as a somewhat disappointed look came over him.

You didn't answer me.

"My apologies. I simply wish to do to someone else as one I care about did to others."

I don't understand.

"Will you join?"

You pondered a moment. What was there to lose by following this stranger that you hadn't already lost? The answer was nothing. So, you took Giorno's hand and allowed him to pull you to your feet. Subtly, as if he'd done it a thousand times already, he snaked his arm around your waist, pulling you closer so the two of you could fit under the umbrella together.

You made no attempt to push him away.

The lack of oxygen coursing through your body drew you out of your lengthy flashback. With every second that passed it was becoming harder for you to breathe. How much time had passed since the air was removed from your lungs? 10 seconds? 30? A minute? Would you be able to hang on much longer after that? Giving up would be the easy way out. Just saying 'fuck it' and finally letting your sad life come to an end. 

You mentally scolded yourself for being so weak minded. Giorno had given you the out you were seeking long ago, for that you owed him your life. He could tell you a million time that you had no debt towards him, but never would you accept those words. The young boss had saved your life on more than one occasion, and because of that you were determined to fulfill every request he asked of you. It didn't matter how big or small, whatever you were told to do would be completed with time to spare.

With your body slowly starting to feel as heavy as lead, there wasn't much you could physically do. Your Stand, on the other hand, was perfectly capable of delivering attacks despite your current position. Bunching your eyebrows, you opened your mouth. It looked as though you were screaming, yet no sound came out. At least, not to the outside world.

A bloodcurdling screamed echoed throughout the skull of the man strangling you. He quickly released your neck, bringing his hands to cover his ears to try and rid himself of the sound. To him, your shriek was the only sound that existed in the world. He couldn't hear the chirping of birds nor the beat of his own heart. Just a painful shout that shook him to his very core. Blood slowly began to leak from his ears and tear ducts as his eyes rolled back into his head. He took a few staggered steps backwards before falling over completely. After that, he was motionless.

To be on the safe side you pulled out a pistol that was secured snuggly to your waist (a gift from Guido Mista, Giorno's number three). The gun loaded with a click but it made no noise as you pulled the trigger, your Stand silencing the sound waves. You stared at the fresh wound between the man's eyes, casually pulling out your phone and texting Giorno the job was finished and where the clean up crew could find the body. You did not move from your position until you received a response.

When you returned to the mansion you were greeted by Bucciarati, who's kind smile greatly contrasted Abbacchio's scowl. No words were spoken as you bowed to the two of them, swiftly moving past them as you headed straight towards Giorno's office. The door was cracked as you approached, and you could hear the young boy talking to someone. 

Not wanting to intrude, you softly knocked on the door and waited to enter until you were given permission. You heard the click of a phone being placed back on the line followed by the gruff 'come in.'  You stepped into the room, closing the door behind you.

"So how was the mission-" Giorno looked as though he wanted to say more, but his words faltered when he saw your bruised and bloodied form. "Y/n! " He stood from his seat, rushing over and grasping your face his hands. Other than the slight pink that dusted your cheeks, you showed no other signs of embarrassment as he inspected every inch of your body.

"Let me fix you." You shook your head in protest, but there was no arguing with Giorno once he had made up his mind. You jokingly rolled your eyes as he dragged you over to his desk, moving a few things to the side so you could sit on it. He quickly got to work, drawing out his stand and healing your wounds. Although a dull pain still presided, at least your bones were no longer broken.

"Thank you, GioGio." A large grin broke out over Giorno's face, and you didn't understand what had just happened until you realized you hadn't taken your Stand out to communicate. Your fingers shot up to your lips, tracing the plush pinkness. "Did that... come from me?"

You were still in a state of disbelief. Were you... talking? But that was impossible! You had lost the ability to speak years ago, and it wasn't by choice. You weren't just refusing to talk because you didn't want to, you physically were unable to speak. 

"I don't know why I never tried that before." Giorno chuckled as he withdrew his Stand back into himself. "It was really an easy fix, honestly."

"Did you... fix my vocal cords?" Your eyes brimmed with joy.

"I figured it couldn't hurt to try. I hope you're not mad at me for not asking fir-" You jumped down from the desk, wrapping your arms around Giorno and pulling him into a tight hug. Nuzzling yourself against his chest, you couldn't help but shed a few tears of happiness as he reciprocated your show of affection. "It really wasn't that difficult. There's no need to-"

You cut him off with a quick kiss, something you never would have dared to do before. The blond was too stunned by your boldness to say anything else. He just looked down at you with red cheeks and ears.

"Thank you, Giorno Giovanna. Thank you so much."

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

Can y'all believe I only have eight episodes of HunterxHunter left? Shit smacks ngl, would definitely recommend it to everyone if yo have the time. I think I'm gonna try and read the manga after I finish the anime too, kinda interested to see what else happens. 

Header Image Link: https://i.redd.it/1d3pavq86l641.png

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 7 6
˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’π”»π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ π•šπ•₯'𝕀 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•šπ•— 𝕀'π•ž 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿ' β„π•’π•”π•šπ•Ÿ' π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀'π•ž 𝕀𝕑𝕖𝕖𝕕�...
14.1K 315 53
[Updates: EVERY WEEK] This book is a collection of short stories that explores the twisted mind of Dio Brando, a character from the popular manga ser...
4.4K 85 19
"eat shit, asshole! fall off your horse!" - jjba oneshots! (phantom blood to jojolion) requests are currently closed! mostly female reader ;; publish...
11.9K 525 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...