๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž. eren jaeger

De _xingqiiuu

"๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ, ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ?" . who knew that accidentally losing his daughter in a sm... Mais

๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™˜๐™–๐™ ๐™š.
heads up!
o.
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii | r18
a/n
xxiii
xxiv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi | r18
รธ.
๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง.

xxv

9.5K 508 3K
De _xingqiiuu

"DON'T EVER THINK THAT you could get away from me, y/n, with a bunch of policemen decorating my front yard," zeke announced from a few meters behind you, his form holding on to the doors of the stairways that lead to the room underground his home.

you looked over your shoulder and towards his direction as the same feeling of fear started to fill your heart, once again. however, in a split second, your mind had became fuzzy and you, soon, fell unconscious with the roaring gunshot ringing in your eyes as it was the last thing you had heard.

-

death.

it was inevitable.

flames of life now went out, like water had splashed and washed all over it as the well illuminated place filled with laughters and joyous memories had danced for the last few moments before eternal rest.

darkness had taken over, consuming the once well-lit place as an opening by the end of the path had shone blinding light, causing that one woman walking down the path to cover her eyes with her dominant hand.

.

life.

life was a hell of a rollercoaster ride.

memories both good and bad had occurred as different companions rode along on the same ride, with that same woman. a whirlpool of feelings forming inside her chest as she heaved a deep relieved sigh once her foot had stepped on the vast field of fresh green grass with butterflies and all kinds of animals, that seemed as if were taken out straight from a fairytale, flew around gracefully.

hues looking up to the sky, the baby blue color of the morning canvas embraced her as the soft gushing of the wind sang throughout the meadow-like place. she smiled as though she had experienced epiphany, looking forward to the next life to come whilst breathing in the fresh scent of the cool wind as it filled her lungs.

she loved so many people, and she was happy knowing that they, too, had treasured her just as same way she had cherished them.

love was amazing.

it was an emotion that every one was free to feel as they could show them in various, unique ways.

eros.
agape.
philia.

was there really any specific reason to break down 'love' into three main types?

family.
spouses and children.
friends.

was there really any reason for that woman for you to just look back at those memories you've shared with them? was it okay to leave?

what if we gave in to the warmth we had shared before?

could it have changed something?

i'm certain of it.

then, a lifetime where both of them were to fall in love existed.

your eyes had fluttered open as the fluorescent lights attached to the white ceiling of the room blinded you.

there you saw the people you had kept close to your heart. kiana was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed you were on with a bandage wrapped around her head while her father was pouring hot water on the mug he had held with his other hand as the aroma of coffee started to fill the place.

"h-how long was i out?" you croaked, feeling the dryness of your throat and mouth. you had now remembered what happened back at zeke's home as the pulling of the trigger was what you last saw and heard.

eren had immediately let go of the mug he held and turned on his heel to check on your being, kiana doing the same as the little girl moved higher up to the pillows to rest her head beside yours.

"thank god, you're okay," the german breathed out as relief was written all over his features as he held your hand. he held your hand gently, bringing the back of it to come in contact with his forehead. he looked like he lacked sleep just by the bags under his eyes, and that's what made your heart ache.

your hand held his as he looked up, his teal green eyes meeting with your e/c ones. "you- i'm sorry," you said, sadness coating your voice, "you've gone through so much."

you smiled at him before turning your head to look at the little girl beside you whose eyes just stared right through your own. a wide grin had immediately been plastered on her features as she hugged you. "i'm so happy you're okay now," she happily said whilst pecking your cheek. warmth ran throughout your body as you had been touched by her small gesture of affection.

you held her closer to you and whispered on top of her head, your voice loud enough for kiana and eren to hear, "i couldn't be any more grateful to the two of you, as well as hange. you, three, are the most amazing people i've met and because of that, i sincerely apologise for dragging you three into this mess i got myself in."

the little girl looked up at you with quirked brows. "apogolise?" she asked, confusion lacing her tone of voice.

you softly chuckled, "apologise. apologise is the same as 'sorry,'" you said, earning a sheepish smile from her.

"mommy, we love you, so you don't need to apogol- apologise," she assured you, her arms back to wrapping the side of your body.

eren cleared his throat as he was about to tell you something important. this has been bugging him ever since that day you and kiana were troubled by zeke. "y/n," he called out to you, "hange."

and that's when you realised that it wasn't you had been hit by the fast-flying bullet. it was hange zoe.

hange zoe.

a good friend you made back in college. she was an optimistic type of person whose energy couldn't even die down. she was passionate about a lot of stuff, especially science. hange zoe was the one who saved you from actually undergoing depression since she lived with you for a few months to help you stabilise both your mental and emotional health. she was that one person who made sure you were okay, that you had completely healed from past breakups and toxic relationships. but, for you to lose her just because she had stepped out of her way to protect you, could you even acxept such fact?

"w-what happened to her?" you asked, voice barely above a whisper as it cracked somewhere along the way.

the brunette hugged your form from behind as the bullet pierced through her chest as you both fell down to the floor, with her protecting you.

policemen had rushed to handcuff the blonde man who had just shot his last bullet after eren has kicked him in his face and roundhouse kicked him as anger radiated from the german. kiana was now being attended by medical aid that had placed her body on the stretcher.

and as for zoe, she was still breathing, however, heavily. her co-workers had rushed to her including eren.

"hange, don't you die," eren told her, panic was overflowing his veins at this moment as he had immediately called for medical aid. they immediately attended to her and placed her on spare stretcher that was kept at the back of the ambulance.

hange looked at eren, smiling warmly at the german as she mouthed to him the words,

take good care of her for me

and at that moment, tears had cascaded down your cheeks with your eyes devoid of any emotion; your mouth slight agape.

"can fate be any more kinder?" you muttered under your breath, painfully chuckling right after.

see you later, hange zoe.

°°°

what the fuck did i just write?
hange is- :(
wrote this during my english class lmaoo

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

23.1K 649 12
One day during an expedition you meet the one and only Hange Zoe. Brought together by a shared fascination of Titans, you start to find yourselves in...
35.2K 1.1K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...
72.5K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...
134K 3K 120
This is an A/U (Alternative Universe)!! Enemies to Lovers! Modern Au! Y/n Porter and Jean Kirstein have been enemies since what felt like forever. T...