Precious Flaws || Draco Malfo...

By Aryana_NBlack

"Darkness is what makes the light matter Draco." ________________________________________________ ___________... More

1) The Present is Mine
2) Pudding
3) Second year
4) Ten galleons
5) DracoStyle Apology
6) Malfoy house of horror & Weasley house of mischief
7) Ferrets are cute but bouncy
8) Curiosity Got the Cat Dancing
9) Storm after the calm
10) Rise of the noseless evil lord
11) A ferret in Denial
12) Brooding Blond
13) Damn it Farley!
14) A three weeks deal of hell
15)A long night of Firewhiskey fun Pt1
16) A long night of Firewhiskey fun pt2
17) The Tigress Attacks!
18) Stuck between
19) The struggle
20) Pray for the lockers!
22) Dating a Ferret and Meeting a Dog
23) Children have no voice in this world
24)The Caged Slytherin
25) The Unbreakable Vow
26) Flying from the cage
27) Reunion
28) Living At Black's Mansion
29) A Bloody Night
30) The creeping Cracks in between
31) Outburst of reality
Characters' casts and Random facts about them
32) Shouting eyes/ Screaming thoughts/ Grim Malfoy Manor Part 1
33) Shouting Eyes/Screaming thoughts/Grim Malfoy Manor Part 2

21) A Fall In The Rain

1.4K 117 1.3K
By Aryana_NBlack

Your Votes, Comments and Precious Time on reading this is much appreciated.⁦❤️⁩
_____________________________________________

Quidditch

A game that should've been played by only 2 people fighting after a blasting flying egg yolk ball. but it seemed too simple so they threw in 12 more people with three more balls just to spice things up, but practically they're just decorations.
_____________________________________________

Adelina's pov

"Coming through, coming through. Make way for the lady gentlemen." I beamed as I pushed away Crabbe and Goyle out of my way anyway, not so very ladylike and stuffed myself finally between Draco and Blaise.

"Hello dummies." I grinned up at the two.

Oh nothing could ruin this day! Not even the thought of next week and the hearing.

"You ready?" Draco asked.

Finally, you're talking now.

"Hell yeah! I'm finally playing! Finally!" My blood was almost on fire stress and enthusiasm boiling within my veins.

"Alright don't get her all riled up Draco. Jungle cat's crazy enough already." Blaise sneered, earning a glare from the said crazy cat.

"If enough to knock that Bradley off his broom then I'll appreciate it truly." Our keeper smirked by the thought.

"Just shut it and win us the game no matter how." Montague growled grumpily.

He was on his period. Apparently my poisonous girly presence in the team had infected our captain with that

"And you, don't make me regret giving you this chance. One mistake and you're out for good!" his sharp cool voice triggered me.

Not If I knock you down your broom you won't, dear Cappy.

"Oh I definitely hate to give you the satisfaction of kicking me out." I smiled too innocently to be true and fortunately before our dear captain could explode, the stadium doors sprung open, revealing the loud crowd of audience above and around the field.

"Remember, Slytherin rules the game."

|
|
|

The ecstasy of being in a real game was indescribable. In fact, I was so excited, the second madam Hooch threw the Quaffle, I flew towards the ball and snatched it as if catching my chance to get bigger boobs.

"Mine!" I shouted as I accidentally nearly kicked the Ravenclaw chaser.

Crap I'm too excited. Wait, why aren't my teammates following me?! How fickle!

"Farley you idiot the Claws' hoot is that way!" Montague bellowed from behind.

Oh that's why.

Soon the adrenaline burned off. As a Slytherin it wasn't easy admitting this but Ravenclaw soon proved they're not just all about the mind. This was gonna be a hard one.
In a real game and not practice, everything just seemed so tense, so quick, I could totally see why Montague and even Flint had to go harsh on me.

I darted after Montague who now had the Quaffle, having his back as he'd ordered me during the practices but he didn't seem to need my aid as he easily kicked and pushed away anyone coming at him.

"Another Ten points for Slytherin! The snakes have their games on today! Unlike last game... just kidding professor! Ravenclaw remains calm and... seeker Chang just spotted the snitch! So has the sneaky...Ow Professor!... I mean the snakey chaser of Slytherin..." Jordan's loud voice echoed through the entire field.

For a second at the mention of our sneaky snakey seeker, my head whipped around just to see how sexy a snake can fly through the sky.

Damn, that robe looks good on him!
You just fly on that broom pudding and flaunt that gorgeous a...

"You can check out his albino arse later Jungle cat! Catch!" Blaise cut me off as he threw me the Quaffle.

Focus! Alright let's get this show started. I goofed around enough to make them believe what I wanted.

As expected, Ravenclaws didn't care to cover me assuming I sucked as a rookie in her first game, a girl, and a distracted one from the start.

Exactly what I wanted them to believe.

So the guard's down. Let's show them now the real deal.

They say ravens are the smartest but do they know serpents are cunningly wiser?

Dodging the bludger, I lunged forward to throw the quaffle right in the left hoot without any difficulty.

"10 points for Slytherin! The new goofy chaser has officially been noticed by luck!"

Oh I'll show you how lucky sweet goofy me will be today!

The second and third points in a row after a few minutes were counted as lucky, but not the fourth and definitely not the fifth.

"Chaser Farley just slipped the two Ravenclaws chasers! Bradley on the right is catching up And... Impossible! Fifth goal in a row! Slytherin leads with 70 points now! This is not luck guys, we've been fooled!"

What?! No! it was luck! Pure luck! I'm too sweet to fool people!

"Cover that blasted hairy snake! It's an act!" Davies, Ravenclaw's captain roared at his teammates.

Oops I'm exposed... Wait!

"Hey! I'm no hairy snake!" I shouted in vain. I tied up my bloody hair so no one can say this!

From somewhere in the air around me, I swore I definitely heard two very familiar boyish snorts that screamed "Oh you are."

Bastards!

After that, Claws didn't go easy on me or anything,instead they attacked incessantly, beaters brutally shooting the bludgers towards us and chasers whipped past us, flying faster than the wind.

But the sudden turn of the table had already planted an unnerving stir in their minds. Their main strength.

At least the weather is nice ah how pleasant.

Time flew with us on our brooms as the game went on with both sides playing their hardest but the sudden roar from the sky proved me I should just shut the hell up and don't jinx stuff.

Rain bloody rain!

And it wasn't just any rain but a nice pouring british rain that made me think all my ancestors were pissing on my game from the heavens.

The howling wind, the violent downpour and the roaring thunderbolts all battled to see which could ascend us to heavens to join our pissing ancestors first.

Playing in the rain felt exhilarating to be honest and I thrived on it but soon when the cold slimy wetness of my clothes sent unpleasant chills to my bones and the worst thing was the damn slippery brooms. Not to mention the fog getting thicker by the second. Woah woah balance...

We can make a fake sky but we can't forecast a bloody weather?! The fuck is magic for?!

Crap, I can't open my eyes!

I wondered why Draco hadn't caught the snitch so far, Cho was never a competition for him or any chaser exception being Harry. For a second my head whipped around just to see Draco flying towards me. Wha....

"Ada watch out!" He shouted between the wind roars and rain.

But it was too late.

It all happened so quickly I was petrified on my broom with eyes wide open in shock as Draco shoved me out of the way, the bludger hitting and destroying his broomstick instead of mine.

Right before my eyes, Draco fell from his broken broom, plummeting to the ground and no one seemed to be doing anything to stop that horrifying scene.

What made me dump that stupid game the next second and fly down after him was an appalling sense of dread creeping to my every nerve by the image of how crushed he'll be falling from this height.

The fall was faster than my broom it seemed as I watched him hit the ground, death knell of bones crunching, flesh squishing and neck snapping, echoed cruelly.

Yes a horrifying image.

"No!" A raging yell erupted from my chest in terror, and then a momentary blackout same to that night's, when I was cornered at home and pressure blew, and that first day I broke the glass door of the compartment in first year overcame, as if power exploding, my speed doubled and my hand grasped at his robe before my horror came true. Almost hovering in the air, but his weight was almost bringing my own broom down.

"You'll fall! Ughh Let go idiot!" he groaned.

"Shut up and grab my hand!" I shouted back, clinging onto him with all I had but the bloody rain. The slippery broom didn't help at all and then, when I tried to keep my hold on his hand, I slipped off my broom but our hands never broke contact.

Being engulfed in a firm hold around me, a few seconds later I hit the ground hard, rolling for a few feet.

|
|
|

Miraculously I didn't get squished like a tomato getting sat on. How the hell am I alive?

It seemed the height from which I fell wasn't so high. The stadium was exploding with Jordan's shouts, audience and the players yelling whatever they did. I didn't care.

Draco, what happened to him?!

Immediately I tried getting up but I was so clasped in a tight hold I couldn't move an inch but then my nose caught the familiar scent of a hot rich bitch. My hot rich bitch.

A scent of nice smelling woods, lemongrass and strangely enough cool whipped cream. he also smelled like Pound Sterling. Lots of it.

He'd caught me! Hell, he actually managed to catch me.

"Draco! Draco you're okay?!" My arm around him moved, my hand tapping on his shoulder, nervously.

"Calm your knockers Ada I'm fine." He groaned glum, slowly his grip loosened and he helped us both get up.

"The players are fine! What a miracle! Oh! Bradley just scored a goal for Ravenclaw! Slytherin captain Montague..." I didn't hear the rest because Draco's yelling didn't let me.

"You fucking nitwit! You could've died! Are you hurt anywhere?!" He bellowed infuriated as his hands roamed on my robe, looking for an injury.

Shameless idiot! you don't just touch a girl's body like that in front of the whole school! Don't touch my boobs!

Either the idiot had no idea where he just touched, or I just didn't have enough material to prove they were boobs not a flat desert of muscles!

"Hey! What's wrong, you're hurt?!" He shook me to get a reaction but my mind was far away, contemplating another crazy decision.

'One mistake and you're out!'

'This may be your last game if you don't play your best Farley.'

Get back on your broom Ada! You waited five years for this! It's what you wanted most.

Don't do it

I'm warning you Don't do it

Oh screw this you know you're gonna do it

Ignoring Draco's rambling about how instead of brain cells I had hair reservoir in my head, I shoved him aside, hurrying to my broom on the ground, grabbing it from the muddy ground to check it could still be used.

It's fine! Okay do it!

Throwing the broom at Draco, he caught it baffled and surprised.

"What the fuck should I do with this?!"

"Listen to me you arrogant apple-loving bumblebee! You'll get on this rusty broom of mine and catch that snitch as if it's your third ball getting away! We need to win this game and you're our only hope now!" I asserted clearly.

But Draco was almost flabbergasted, his eyes widened and a frown found its way on his face.

"What the..."

"Stop wasting time! Go! Now!"

"But you..." I cut him off again.

"Damn me, You love quidditch probably more than I do! You want to win this for the loss of last game don't you?" I punched him in the arm. "So go!"

"If you lose, I'll kiss your hot mum." That was weird but he knew better to doubt my weirdness.

Draco paled.

Oh the horror, my poor ferret

With a last cold glare at me, Draco got onto the broom and flew away so fast my eyes could no longer spot him in the air.

The brutal rain continued whipping my face as I stood still, not even hearing Jordan or anything else anymore, only looking for that bloody barbie boy.

The traumatic image in my head still lingered menacingly somewhere on my mind. But in a way, it was my wake up call.
I sunked to my knees, strangely calm and unaware of the rain and cold creeping up to my bones, I sat there as minutes passed.

I could only think I'd never thanked him, never gave him the credit he really deserved, never told him that I loved him.

Loved him?!

Crap I loved that GoldieLocks expensive smelling ferret!

Yeah yeah Very flattering and romantic blah blah shit shit blah. You're a tigress not Juliet so just grab him by the balls and tell him that!
Wait, No don't grab those, he won't appreciate the loving effort and you'll probably need them in the futu... Oh just shut up already!

"Another goal for Ravenclaw! The smart house is now leading with twenty points! Zabini just passed the Quaffle to Montague....wait! Cho Chang is ca....No! Seeker Malfoy just lunged and got the snitch! Hell, Slytherin Wins!" Jordan's deafening shout filled the whole stadium and brought me out of my inner struggles.

|
|
|

Draco's Pov

"Nice catch mate!"

"Good job Malfoy!" Montague beamed with happiness as all of the team joined the huddle, tapping my shoulders, punching my arm and other violent ways we liked to express when excited but I didn't give a damn about that right now.

"Enjoy this Blaise." I smirked, throwing the snitch at him and shoved others aside, almost staggering out of the huddle and looked for the only person I wanted to see right now. Ugh damn this mist!

"Ada! Ada you dumbarse!" I called her name.

"The pot calling the kettle black, huh!"

That weak devilish voice amongst the crowd had me whipping around and I spotted her.

Far on the same spot she punched me to go Ada was seated cross-legged in the muddy field, waving at me and grinning playfully from ear to ear yet somehow innocently. This girl...

Not even heeding the rain or the mud covering her figure, just like that, Ada kept on her ridiculous grin, her roguish eyes on me. The hell's wrong with her?!

That's it. I couldn't avoid her anymore.

I didn't give a shit about the loud audience, the exhilarating victory, or my bloody teammates shouting out my name all too crazy or the fact I was freezing in my soaking wet clothes.

Nothing mattered but getting my arms around that small figure waiting for me there, sitting and drowning in the rain and not even minding it. idiot...

My legs moved on their own, running to her or maybe flying I don't know, but they took me to where I wanted and before I could reach her, Ada got up, and with a mischievous last look she jumped forward, lunging at me like the damn tigress she was.

"Catch!" She shouted excited.

And I did, not because she told me to, because I fucking intended to do it the second I landed! I'd missed her too much.

She had her legs wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck and I made sure I held her in my arms so hard it was impossible to ignore her rapid heartbeat and the tremor in her skin. This girl this goddamn girl ...

"You did it! You bloody brooding bitch, you did it! Well done!" The clinging creature squealed with delight in my ear but I only wanted to have her there, so close to me in my arms.

Why the heck was Ada like this?

It was impossible to avoid her for another second.

Pulling back suddenly, she cupped my face. "You catch good pudding, no wonder you're a seek..." I didn't let her finish.

"I so fucking love you." A croaked voice within me made out the words with passion, and I had no intention of letting her process what I said as I sealed her cold wet lips shut with mine, almost crushing her body in my arms.

Whatever the hell loving someone other than your family was, if it even existed, this was what I felt for Ada. All I knew was I had to get those words off my chest.

For a second it felt as if a heavy weight dropping on me when Ada neither told me anything or even reacted to my kiss. Disappointed, I pulled back, letting go of her lips reluctantly just to see her face free of any mischief and filled with vulnerability.

It was impossible to be sure in the rain, but I thought I saw a trail of tears on her cheeks.

"Why the bloody hell are you crying, idiot? Wait, am I holding you too hard?" My grip on her loosened, but Ada tightened her hold instead suddenly. The fuck....

"Oh Shut up I'm allergic to bleach. Stop being such a girl and kiss me! Now!" Her lips came crashing down my mine and I welcomed the sensation of her little body in my arms as that blasted rain tried its best to let us go but we didn't.

One month, one bloody torturous month I'd missed this, her chocolate breath, her demanding lips, her vigour touch.

This girl was impossible.

My hands roamed on her back eagerly as I pressed her to my chest, a feeble attempt to feel more of her.

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today to witness two teens in heat eating each other's face off in front of the whole fucking school!" Blaise piped up, his broom suddenly coming between us, scratching our faces. I'll kill you Zabini

"Ow! Fuck off! I'm snogging my bloody boyfriend!" She roared in irritation, slapping away Zabini's broom before crashing her lips against mine and in all confidence threw her middle finger at everyone.

My little tigress was a goddamn Slytherin through and through.

"Woah easy there Jungle cat. Please, Do continue tongue-exploring my friends teeth cavities." Blaise smirked and Ada, now just as frustrated as I was, let go of me and charged at Blaise with her broom. Mood is gone you bastard!

"I'll fucking broom-explore your arse! Get back here Belle! Hey don't run! I promise I'll be gentle!" Ada darted after Blaise like a cat chasing mouse.

"Is that what your bloody boyfriend told you last night? No wonder you walk funny." Blaise chirped as a he dodged a close blow.

The two idiots ran in the rain after each other and I'm pretty sure Ada gave him some nice blow in the head in the end.

I did fall that day, Oh I fell Alright.
I fell so fucking hard in love with Ada.

That day, I understood a different definition of happiness when she pushed away her game something I knew she dreamed of since first game for me.

Unfortunately a few hours later, we all laid with a nice burning fever in the hospital wing with Ada and Blaise bickering beside me incessantly so fucking annoyingly that it made me regret many of my life choices. Why me?! Why?!

"Madam Pomfrey! Slip your strongest sleeping draught into these idiots now! If I hear more of their bickering crap I'll kill them myself!" I growled listlessly. And she seemed to agree.

"Splendid idea Mr. Malfoy! Wait... Stop swishing your wand at the draughts Farley!"

"You cursed fifth years are gonna be the death of me!" Montague groaned from the other side of the infirmary.

"Fret not captain! Ada's here! I'll fill in for you anytime you want to resign! Rest cappy sweetie, Real well! Rest in peace!" Ada chirped as she avoided Madam Pomfrey's glares.

That was a long evening I'm not gonna even talk about.

And for one week I got to keep that peace and happiness. But I should've known better, life wouldn't let me enjoy it for long. It was never too kind with me.

A/N: Hey there guys. Have you guys enjoyed the book so far?
Have you perhaps hated it?

Don't be shy and tell me anything, any opinion or suggestion and I'll try my best to be worthy of your time❤️

Love/Respect
Aryana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
81.9K 2K 62
ā€žš˜šØš® ššžš¬š­š«šØš²šžš š¦šž. š˜šØš® š¬š”ššš­š­šžš«šžš š¦š² š”šžššš«š­ š¢š§š­šØ šš š¦š¢š„š„š¢šØš§ š©š¢šžšœšžš¬ ššš§š š¢š­ š¤š¢š„š„šžš š¦šž. šļæ½...
12.7K 494 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
578K 15.5K 43
My apologies but this is my first fanfiction and I wrote it when I was 13-please note that the romance moves quickly as I needed to speed up the stor...