Always And Forever (Oh Sangwo...

By Tearsonlyknow

"Always and forever when you take do you feel better?" More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Nine

1.2K 48 39
By Tearsonlyknow

Sangwoo's Pov
Fuck everything I know I fucked up more then I ever have in a long time. The panic started to spread in when I rushed after Tatiana from the doors, and I felt the familiar panic set in like back when the stupid fucking cop came to the house. She could been anywhere, with anyone, be filled and tainted with all these thoughts.

Oh my god.... I slapped her. I fucking hit her she isn't gonna ever trust me every again. I messed with my hair quite quickly my heart pounding away and I jerked my off away in confusion when Yoonbum was tugging at me.

"S-sangwoo what happened?" I mentally groaned a bit still messing with my dyed hair.

"I fucked up that's what happened me and Tatie had a fight Bum I fucking hit her... I didn't mean it I don't have control over my fucking anger and now I don't know where the fuck she is!" I ended up shouting the last piece a bit to myself watching Yoonbum flinch.

"Maybe she went back to the house." He was trying is hard to reassure me.

"Do you know how far we are from the house?" I snapped out sighing I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket a few times.

I whipped my phone out a bit groaning even more pissed off seeing Jieun was messaging me all through out the group chat. I didn't even care about finishing off a plan, I didn't care about killing Jieun I needed to find Tatie.

If I would have just stayed with her for the rest of the night I shouldn't have been in the bathroom with Yoonbum so many things could have gone differently tonight.

"Come on we are going out to look for her, those assholes can wait an hour or two." I demanded to Yoonbum who just nodded his head at me a couple times.

I had dragged him back to the car getting inside.  I started the car up gripping the steering wheel  to the car tightly slightly looking at Yoonbum when he was questioning to me.

"Sangwoo why is she so important to you?" I stared at him for just a soft minute thinking he was dumb but I spoke flicking my eyes away.

"Ever since I was little Tatie has been with me, I love her she needs me Yoonbum... And everything was going okay till a changed happened... Now she is being affected by the world around her and soon she won't wanna be my princess anymore... Soon I'm just gonna lose her and I can't let that happen me and her not once in our lives have fought and I've never put my hands on her till tonight..."

_________________________________
Tatiana's Pov
I felt almost cold, it was a strange feeling that had never been with me before, I had gotten up after a while and walked into what I assume was a club I had only ever seen them on movies and in kdramas.

I sat at the large bar stool and the bartender looked at me very worried pausing his actions of cleaning out a glass.

"Hey are you alright?" I jumped a little startled by the sudden voice and I glanced up a little to stare into these deep eyes.

I relaxed a little still feeling tense but I offered him a quick head nod.  "I'm okay. " I whispered meekly but he was studying me quite a lot before he leaned over the bar counter.

"You have a bruise on your cheek." He muttered in concern.  I quickly shot my hand up to my cheek inhaling I haven't even looked at it, but if you could see it in such a slight dim light it's bad.

A whole new wave of fresh tears left me before I felt the bar tender was rustling around.

"Here I'm gonna press this onto your cheek alright? I promise it's clean." My cheek still stung but I felt this sudden coldness of ice on my cheek and I stared into the soft brown eyes.

"There it's okay don't cry, what's your name hmm?" He asked me quietly keeping his hand pressed on my cheek making me wince slightly.

"Tatiana but my friend's call me Tatie." I muttered watching a smile go across his face.

"Tatie huh? That's pretty, well Tatie I'm Youngso, I work here." A small smile went over my face and a tiny giggle left my lips.

"I can tell." He chuckled smiling at me softly.

"Tell you what I can tell you have had a hard night so how about I buy you a drink it's on me?" He was still leaned on the counter pressing his hand on my cheek the dull pain fading. I grew a little nervous.

"I've never drank before. " I muttered embarrassed seeing a surprised expression "Never ever? Then I won't give you anything to strong here hold this, how old are you? It's a normal question I always have to ask people always sneak in and stuff you look kinda young."

I swung my legs back and forth. "I'm 21." I answered holding the cloth to my cheek Youngso came back with a couple of small glasses with a green bottle in his grip pouring a few.

"21? all the young ones are always so young and cute looking I'm 23." I smiled watching him slide the glass to me. " Just drink it in one go. " I set the make shift ice pack next to me and lifted the glass the same time he did watching him clink his with mine.

Before I drank the liquid that burned through my throat but it wasn't too bad. I made a face that made Youngso chuckle but he then stood up showing me just how bfoad his body was and these little scars over his eye as well. He kinda reminded of Sangwoo just less scary.

"Welcome to your first drinking experience Tatie." I smiled.

"Can I have more?" I asked digging through my purse I pulled out my wallet the feeling was so strange but I liked it. Youngso rolled his shoulders back before he was then grinning nodding.

One after the other I sat there drinking to my hearts content with Youngso who would go back from severing people drinks to talking and drinking with me. It was almost the same exact feeling I had when I would eat tooq much candy and get a full sugar rush.

I was giggling my face feeling hot Youngso watching me with amusement before his soft hands came out to stroke at my cheeks.

"Tatie are you drunk?" He asked me gently. I fluttered my eyes a couple times a low whine leaving me.

"I think so my body just feels all hot and warm." I whined watching him laugh quietly he then looked back to his co worker.

"Alright I'm clocking out, I'm gonna take her home." I watched Youngso move around the bar top to help me up wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Come on pretty girl, don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you." He helped me gather up my stuff leading me out of the club but I could have sworn I heard Sangwoo and Yoonbum's voice.

I leaned into Youngso feeling his warmth and the small scent of just calmness. "You smell nice." I giggled hearing him let a small snort out he then ended up lifting me bridal style making me squeal.

I slide my arms around his neck still giggling to hold myself up in place. "So you are a giggly kind of drunk that's cute, Tatie what's your address?" He asked me I then frowned hiding my head again.

"I don't wanna go home... It's my fault I mentioned his mom and he hit me... Now he won't ever forgive me I deserve it anyway." I mumbled Youngso inhaled before he was making me look at him.

"Then I'll let you stay at my apartment for the night." I ended up leaning much close to Youngso. Everything felt like a quick blur. Next minute I am sitting in the passenger seat listening to Youngso talking to me and making me feel at ease.

I looked around his apartment in awe. With a small smile stumbling a little. He quickly caught me with small laughter but he helped me slipped off my boots my bare feet hitting the hardwood floor.

"You live here?" I questioned in awe moving all my hair away.  "Yep you'd be surprised how much money you can make bartending, do you feel like you are gonna throw up?"

I shook my head at the question looking around even more my body still feeling warm. I studied the lay out area and when Youngso passed by me and I thought for just a moment he was Sangwoo.

I grabbed his arm making him turn to stare at me concerned. I felt this strange sensation wash over me but I then pressed my lips onto his feeling him look at me surprise.

He kissed back slightly his arms wrapped around my waist leaning his head down even more.  His slightly rough but gentle lips moved against my own in a soft and gentle manner his large hands gripping my sides a little.

In all my life I've never felt something like this before. It was like a tingle all through out my body. When his lips moved away from mine he was staring at me concerned.

"Tatie... I don't know if I should you are drunk are you sure?" He asked me politely while I clutched at his shirt a little wanting this strange feeling to go away.

"I never... You know done it before." I stumbled over my words watching his thumb then come out to trace all over my chin. Youngso inhaled quietly before he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me into a nicely lit bedroom before he set me on the bed.

I watched with hazy eyes when he lifted the black shirt off his body and I stared in what seemed like awe at the sight of the muscles presence.

He then swiped all my hair away and made me lay back on the edge of the bed before his fingers unbutton my jeans pulling them down slowly.

I watched him curious when my jeans were pulled off leaving me in the black and white panties with the lace and bow in the front.

"Cute." He muttered flicking his eyes up at meet my gaze he then carefully untied my shirt leaving my matching bra also exposed, his hands cupped at my breast making me inhale at the strange shiver that traveled through me.

"I promise I'll be gentle."

Introducing a brand new character ~ Park Youngso

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
"the moments that we spend together should last forever ."
46K 2.7K 22
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ...
112K 4.6K 32
โI finally have you to myself.โž โBaekhyun I don't love you, I love Yoongi.โž Sequel: autumn leaves๐Ÿ