Between the Cross and the Fla...

By LeavenGreenleaf

Chaya can't remember his past. Mavet doesn't know who he is. Haniel just wants to finish his junior year socc... More

Chapter 1: Chaya
Chapter 2: Haniel
Chapter 3: Mavet
Chapter 4: Chaya
Chapter 5: Mavet
Chapter 6: Haniel
Chapter 7: Mavet
Chapter 8: Chaya
Chapter 9: Haniel
Chapter 10: Mavet
Chapter 11: Haniel
Chapter 12: Chaya
Chapter 13: Mavet
Chapter 14: Haniel
Chapter 15: Chaya
Chapter 16: Mavet
Chapter 17: Haniel
Chapter 18: Chaya
Chapter 19: Mavet
Chapter 20: Haniel
Chapter 21: Chaya
Chapter 22: Mavet
Chapter 23: Haniel

Welcome!

7 0 0
By LeavenGreenleaf

Thank you for clicking on my story! This is the original version of the book, but even so, I cannot allow the full version to be out here, where it could be pirated. This is a free sample for all of you! It goes through a little over half of the book before cutting off. The link to purchase Between the Cross and the Flame is in my about! I hope you love Chaya, Haniel, Mavet, and all the rest of my beloved characters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 11 17
This book is all my imagination!! I love the thought of mpreg, so if you dont like that and arent a supporter of LGBTQ+. Please leave or go in with c...
6 1 1
This is a story of a normal seventeen-year-old girl forced into a war between good and evil. At seven they separate her from her twin brother by a st...
20.2K 430 30
γ«γ‚ˆγ£γ¦ζ›Έγ‹γ‚ŒγŸβ•Άβ”ˆ βœ„ Azura Lynx ✧ Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
32 0 15
So Heaven is real and so is Hell. If those are real, then what about the people who believe in being reborn? Being born again to live another life wi...