Fire On Fire - Azriel's story...

By persona_13

ACOTAR - Azriel short story --- --- Raised in a brutal Illyrian war camp, Fallon had long ago accepted what t... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.

Introduction

7.3K 102 17
By persona_13

"But she still couldn't get Azriel's glowing eyes out of her mind even as she lay in her tent, the new Commander and his friends long gone."

...for those who are not familiar with this book series...

A Court Of Thorns And Roses is the first book in the ACOTAR series, written by Sarah J. Maas.

This story takes place after the third book and I've added some of my own relationship dynamics which are not included in Sarah's books.

If you haven't read the series yet, I have to warn you that there are spoilers in here.

this is Azriel, btw........*looks up at the sky and wishes for a guy like him*

The characters belong to Sarah J. Maas and the world she created, except for Fallon and a few others.

I hope you get lost in this world, in Azriel's story, even if just for a little while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665 37 13
It was a known fact: the veil between the worlds was getting thinner and thinner, so the possibility of a crash was already a certainty. The rumors s...
9.3K 160 33
It had been 30 years since the war that rocked Prythian, and a new generation is taking over. Lorelai Darling, heir to the Night Court has all she ha...
178K 4.5K 43
Briar Fortin is half Fae, half Illyrian. She lives in one of the smaller camps, but also one of the worst. When her father finds out about her secret...
48.3K 1.3K 16
*******SPOILERS****** Takes place after ACOWAR The war with Hybern has ended and the world of Prythian has finally calmed and found peace. The Night...