To Love Irrevocably [18+]

By sky_is_limit

At twenty-two years old, Sutton Anstein is basically a walking corpse. Growing up with a helicopter mom and... More

To Love Irrevocably
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
End Note

Chapter Twenty-One

2.5K 113 99
By sky_is_limit

*Mature content*

Zesty tomato sauce and rich red wine fills the space of Seren's apartment. Two tall candles sit on the coffee table, lit and slightly lighting us up. Before us, a movie plays on the flat screen, but I can't remember what it is.

Next to me, Seren sits and our thighs touch. I can hear every breath she takes, every crunch of spinach and almonds. The moves she makes, I feel all of them. I'm too tense right now, having such a beautiful woman next to me. Her warmth is even more noticeable than everything else.

Seren gets up, causing me to look over at her. She smiles down at me, holding her empty plate in her hands. "Done?"

I look to see my plate empty and I wonder when this happened. Standing, I shake my head and grab the plate from her gently. With a smile, I walk to the kitchen and set the dishes in the sink. Getting ready to wash them, I pick up the dish soap. A hand on my back alerts me and I straighten.

"I do have a dishwasher, Sutton."

I shake my head again at her. "Waste of water, and this is much more efficient. I wash, you rinse? I see... uh, you have a dish rack."

"Hmm." Seren shrugs against my back before stepping around to stand next to me. "Okay, while we're here, I can ask you some questions."

Suddenly, I grow even more nervous than the whole night. Our first date was silent and awkward because of me. I couldn't speak and tell her about myself like I wanted to. Instead, I got scared and shy, which only made things kind of weird. Though I'll hand it to Seren, she hasn't once mentioned that, which I'm forever grateful for.

"Tell me about yourself, Sutton," she softly commands as the silence lulls. The sink fills with water and suds that I play with to avoid her gaze.

"What do you want to know?" I ask and turn the water off.

From the corner of my eye, I see her shrug. "Tell me anything, Sutton. Anything you want."

Licking my lips, I glance at her full on and furrow my eyebrows. I'm too awkward for this, but for Seren, I'll try.

"Well..."

Nope. Not happening. I freeze up fast, my mind growing blank. There's a void which I'm ashamed to admit. But what can I do? The silence continues to carry on as I wash the dishes and pass them over to Seren. Shaking my head, I sigh.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Seren's voice is soothing and calm. It lacks the judgment I expect and has the comfort I crave. "Why don't you tell me where you learned to cook?"

Nodding, I hand over another clean dish. "My mom." I smile down at the woman. "She's always worked a lot to provide a shelter for my brother and I, so we kind of had to fend for ourselves sometimes."

"She's a single parent," Seren states, rather than ask. I guess it's a pretty obvious conclusion to come to.

"Yeah," I confirm, sighing. "Uh... my dad kind of left us after I was born. I guess he couldn't handle the heat of being the father of two, so he ditched. Especially as a teenager. But we were okay. My mom provided for my brother and I and those two... I'd do anything for them."

Silence envelopes us, though it's not awkward. The only sound filling the space is running water and clinking dishes. Seren's arm brushes mine multiple times, but it doesn't make me nervous. If it can be believed, I'm feeling loose and comfortable.

It has to be the wine.

"You know," she starts, rinsing the last dish, "I've never really been close with either of my parents. Their standards were ridiculous growing up, suffocating. When I left home, I was a couple months into stripping. It was a hassle sneaking out with both of them breathing down my neck all the time. Once they found out what I was doing, we cut contact with each other."

My heart aches. Blood doesn't always make family, but it still hurts to know they don't support you. It sucks to know people who are meant to love one unconditionally only want to control their offspring.

"I... I think my mother would love you," I mumble and clear my throat. This seems like a topic that shouldn't be breached yet. It's early on in the relationship.

Seren smiles as she dries her hands. After, she ruffles her hair and shrugs. "I'm sure I'd love her too. Now come on. Let's go and finish the movie."

Seren grabs my wrist and drags me to the couch. We settle down and press play to continue the film. Like before, our thighs touch. Though this time, Seren moves even closer; she rests her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my waist.

Taking a deep breath, I fill my senses with all that is Seren. Her normal fruity smell seems even more beautiful and delicious today. With the way her body is turned, I can feel her breasts pressing against my arm. The icing on top of the cake; she's drawing circles on my side, which is causing tingles throughout my body.

I shift as my pants grow tighter. Nervousness creeps up as I grow uncomfortable with the feeling and knowing that this is embarrassing. Embarrassing and uncouth.

Clearing my throat, I move my hands over myself to hide the bulge in my pants. My cheeks heat up as I turn to look at Seren. "Seren?" I squeak, my movements skittish.

"What's wrong, pretty boy?" Her voice is too sultry, too raspy right now. It worsens the problem.

"Where's your bathroom?"

Seren moves away from me, temporarily giving me room to breathe. But as she takes me in, I choke on that breath. Her eyebrow raises, her eyes regarding me without stilling. A beat of silence passes.

"Uncomfortable?" she breathes, her gaze on my lower half, which I'm still covering.

I don't answer. I can't. Death awaits me with the growth of my anxiety, the growth of my humiliation. This is our second date, yet I can't even keep it together.

The beauty before me hums. "Need some help?"

"Yes," I finally say. "Where's the bathroom?"

She doesn't answer. Instead, she gets to her knees. Gulping at the sight of her, I wonder what she's about to do. But when she reaches for my hands, I press myself back against the couch.

"What are you doing?" My voice comes out incredulous and confused.

"I'm going to help, Sutton." She looks up at me, regarding me with a soft smile. "Relax, okay? Have you ever had a blow job?"

I widen my eyes and stare at her with an open mouth. Slowly, I shake my head—I feel even more embarrassed for being inexperienced. Among all of my peers, I've also been the one without a worthy life. Sheltered, quiet, meek.

Giving me a smile, Seren removes my hands from my pants. Her movements are slow as she unbuttons and unzips my jeans. I hold my breath and wait. When she grabs the hem of my briefs and tugs, I lift slightly, then watch as my member springs up onto my stomach.

Our eyes connect for a moment before Seren grabs me. She gives a small tug, which has me moaning and unable to stop it. The smirk on her face is nothing short of devious as she bends her head. The tip of her pink tongue comes out as she licks a perfect line up my shaft.

"You're pretty big, Sutton," Seren mumbles, glancing at me for a moment before looking back down. "This'll be fun."

Then her mouth envelopes me. There's barely enough time to breathe as her mouth hollows and she sucks greedily. Her mouth is warm and wet and this is something I've never felt before. The sensations roll through me in waves. Seren's arm rests on my thigh while her other hand grips me at the base. Each bob of her head is accompanied by her hand jerking.

I can't help but roll my hips with her. Titling my head back, I moan loudly and repeatedly. Her tongue swirls against my top, circling the head sensually. She pulls back, her mouth leaving me with a pop. Disappointment wells in my chest, but it makes me feel guilty.

Though Seren surprises me as she stands and pulls her shirt off. "Do you like what you see?" she asks.

I'm graced with her beautiful mounds, which are covered by a white lacy bra. Smiling down at me, she shimmies out of her pants slowly, giving me a show. Turning, she moves her hips from side to side, almost like she's dancing, but not. Seren bends forward and I can just make out her ivory underwear squeezed between her cheeks.

Not being able to speak, I nod my eyes and continue to get an eye full.

Once she's done teasing me, she pulls her pants all the way down and kicks them to the side. She's truly a sight. Her curves make my hands clench with the thought of squeezing her perfect hips in them. My thoughts trail to a darker side where I imagine my head between her thighs.

Gulping, I wait for whatever's next.

Like before, Seren drops down in front of me. She takes me in her hand again before planting a kiss on my head, which still glistens with her spit and pre-cum. Taking me in her mouth again, I shudder when her teeth lightly scrape against me.

Dropping my mouth open, I breathe out and close my eyes. This only heightens the sensations as she takes me fully in her mouth. Each up and down motion of her head causes a fire to build in my entire being. A hand is placed on my stomach and she scrapes her nails down.

"Oh, God," I moan. By now, I'm a panting mess. Her name falls from my lips in a repetition of breathy moans. Her tongue flattens against me as she takes my cock into her mouth more. The sounds coming from her leave me hot and ready for something I can't even explain.

When Seren grabs my balls and gives them the slightest of massages, I hold my breath as my hips gyrate against my control. Going slack-jawed, I see stars as immense pleasure washes over me. The moans and groans stop as I seemingly lose my breath. All I feel is Seren's hot mouth and sexual gratification.

Once my... orgasm is over, I gasp in a breath and give a final moan. For a split second, all I see is darkness. Looking down, Seren pulls away from my shaft. I shudder from the sensitivity, breathing harshly and squeezing my eyes shut.

"Wow," I breathe, my hands on my thighs as I'm bent forward to catch my breath.

"Was that your first orgasm, Sutton?" she asks, tilting her head as I look at her.

"Yes."

A breathtaking smile takes over Seren's face. She raises up and kisses me. It's hot and heavy, our teeth clashing for a moment. Her hand comes around my head and she grabs my hair, tugging lightly. The cloth of her bra scraps against my chest, reminding me that this is a woman. She pushes me back until I'm pressed against the couch. Then her legs come over me.

Her hips move against my cock and finally, I grab her luscious hips and give a light squeeze.

Seren pulls a few inches away. "I'm going to take your virginity tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.3K 35
Lance always the one to love a woman and leave her unable to fall in love because of a past that he doesn't speak of but when he begins to have unexp...
892K 32.8K 69
-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No matter what he couldn't just get enough of...
240 29 9
**MATURE CONTENT**WEEKLY UPDATES** She has always played things safe... In the wake of a broken engagement that tilts her world on it's axis, Eleanor...
6.7M 130K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...